Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways (69997 Views)

Live Moment Anaconda Swallow Hippopotamus / Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US / Two Manatees Caught In River Benue. Boys Charge N100 Per View (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by geesilver(m): 10:12am On Jul 08, 2023
Food is ready
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by udede(m): 10:28am On Jul 08, 2023
I'm still wondering why one of our great literally icon Professor Wole Soyinka once referred to one big wife of a big politician as "Shippopotamus" the thing taya me badly.

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by CSTRR: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2023
kettykings:
Was it the people that were terrorizing the habitat of the hippo or the hippo that was terrorizing their river, while the loss of lives is regrettable, the preservation of the habitats of exotic animals should be a top priority issue, benue should not be like other states that cannot let the defenseless breathe
God blessed Africa with wildlife.

West Africans have destroyed theirs.

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Enice(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2023
jmoore:

I know they don't eat humans but can kill. Is it ethical to eat animal that is responsible for the death of a human?
I have seen where a cow killed someone. Does it mean the cow should not be eaten?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by bluegrass07: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2023
The Sea Beast!!!!

No more monster hunting!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacob Holland.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by eteebanky1: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

I just tire o.

No creativity in his reportage.

Sounds like a hungry person that just stumbled on the internet.

Omo

Upper cut! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Killerbag36: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2023
TBforgive:
Hippo the Herbivore who spent whole day either resting or matting with Hippo mama in the cool water or mud, comes at dusk solitary for grazing.

Only went gangster or did something along the lines of terrorism because the community directly encroached on it's habitat and poaching? They hate that shit and reason why they become utter aggressive, unpredictable and overly dangerous... The evil Benue people are lovers of meat. Their love for meat is pretty high on entirely different levels, plus the canine teeth is Ivory and its worth on the high side in the marketplace.

Look at how my African nigggas makes a team and played the water game with a Hippo grand pa...

Still I maintain that Benue people love for meat is astronomically high.

Normally u re right benue love 4 meat its another level dat why fulani always defeat them in war the will fight fulani carry cow go eat foolz
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by bonnyhope: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2023
jmoore:

I know they don't eat humans but can kill. Is it ethical to eat animal that is responsible for the death of a human?
People die of Snake bite and People eat snake
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by nairalanda1(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2023
Enice:
Hippocampus are not carnivores. But they are one of the most angry animals on earth. They kill at the slightest excuse.

Hippocampus is a part of the brain. Hippopotamus is the animal

And yeah they can attack humans. (One game warden in another country very nearly ended up in a hippo's stomach. If he had been a few seconds slower, he would have definetly ended up there).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by KingOfTheDamned: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2023
sleek214:
Why should I subscribe to your YouTube channel, with this your ugly voice and bad pronunciation. Please go get someone to be doing the presentation for you.
😂 And ye woke up and chose violence

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Bigprick9inches: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2023
sleek214:
Why should I subscribe to your YouTube channel, with this your ugly voice and bad pronunciation. Please go get someone to be doing the presentation for you.
lol
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by erai30(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2023
They better share the meat or use community pot for the cooking so that everyone can have a taste of the monster hippopotamus grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by GOVERNORR: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2023
But so called unknown herdsmen are getting away with killings..

Very funny people

It's the meat they are after
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by jrusky(m): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2023
slimfit1:
May we not kill our helper

Killer and destructive hippo your helper Are you OK?
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by nairalanda1(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2023
GOVERNORR:
But so called unknown herdsmen are getting away with killings..

Very funny people

It's the meat they are after

Yeah they should, but one can outrun a herdsman pursuing you, or fight back. You cannot do that one on one with an angry hippo. Your death is assured. Even outrunning it....if you succed, that means the gods picked your emergency call rapidly. If you don't...see you on the other eternal plane..lol.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Freksy(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2023
STARGREEN:
It's well

What is well?
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Lexusgs430: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2023
This youths cannot tackle the unknown gunmen, killing their people.......

But they are happy to kill an innocent animal..........
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by micellgevity: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2023
ECASH120:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB87iSSvZYg

Youths have killed a Hippopotamus they claim has been terrorising waterways in Agatu Local Government Area of Benue State.

It was gathered that the incident happened on Thursday, July 6, 2023, near Ebete, a hamlet on the border between Benue and Nasarawa States.

Olikita Ekani, a former media aide to the immediate past governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom, shared a video of the youths killing the animal with local tools.

“Agatu youths killed a monster that was terrorising their waterways between Adeke and Ebete,” he captioned the video.

“According to one of the eyewitnesses, the animal had stopped most of the fishermen from freely carrying out their legitimate occupation freely as they have kept them indoor, destroyed their canoes and wounded some fishermen.”

"He also added that the same animal was involved the eating up of farm produce and destruction of farm lands in the riverine villages in Agatu.

“It was alleged that the same animal also killed someone in Makurdi near the old bridge before escaping to Agatu through River Benue.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/youths-kll-monster-hippopotamus-terr0rising-benue-waterways-video.html

This is massive! Even dog cannot dare it. https://cleverpet.com.ng
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by aloma007(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2023
Guy, you posted a photograph and called it a video. U ment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by sammyhir: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2023
sleek214:

I thought I was the only one who observed this. Imagine someone saying "about 80 to 50".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by RapistOnBail: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2023
sleek214:
Your head dey there... I hate that voice like sickness.. I dey skip the video when I hear that kind thick Akpu voice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Blaze14k: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2023
If Nigeria is united states the world will be a horrible place to leave. We kill anything called animal

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Dcaliphate(m): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2023
jmoore:
For the animal to have killed some humans, is it ethical to eat the animal?
He hippo is a vegetarian, it only kills to protect its territory, it doesn't eat flesh, so I'll eat it gladly.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Omoawoke: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2023
I wonder who is the monster between this people and the poor animal living in its natural habitat

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Sijo01(f): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2023
😂 😂 😂 😂 See them struggling to drag the thing. Una don kill watin una nor fit carry 😂 😂
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Maysdevices(f): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2023
Salary:

**Hippo!!
**Remember the day I fought one!!
**The beast nearly got me killed!!
**ShĂ­t wasn't funny in retrospect!!

.........fĂșck the government!

You fought a Hippo? A hippo that can slice a lion into two? Next thing you will say you fought a Rhinoceros.

Stop smoking please. You can’t even fight a dog

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Sijo01(f): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2023
aloma007:
Guy, you posted a photograph and called it a video. U ment

Calm down and watch
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Maysdevices(f): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2023
Dcaliphate:

He hippo is a vegetarian, it only kills to protect its territory, it doesn't eat flesh, so I'll eat it gladly.
Hippos are omnivores. They eat flesh also.

They also don’t just kill to protect their territory, they kill just for the fun of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by OLOKOESHIN: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2023
Salary:

**Hippo!!
**Remember the day I fought one!!
**The beast nearly got me killed!!
**ShĂ­t wasn't funny in retrospect!!

.........fĂșck the government!!

FĂșck you too

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Owaincouncil: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2023
Benue youth can kill and eat the monster hippopotamus terrorizing them, bit can kill fulani herdsman killing them.
What an irony.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Maysdevices(f): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2023
micellgevity:

This is massive! Even dog cannot dare it. https://cleverpet.com.ng
Even a lion cannot dare it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) / A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.