Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways (69996 Views)

Live Moment Anaconda Swallow Hippopotamus / Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US / Two Manatees Caught In River Benue. Boys Charge N100 Per View (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Antichristus: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sammy5413:
HiP for the hip
POPO for the hippopo
And TAMUS for the hippopotamus

HIPPOPOTAMUS!!!

OLD SCHOOL SONG - AN EASY WAY TO CORRECTLY LEARN THE SPELLING .
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by SoliBayNG: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
sleek214:
Why should I subscribe to your YouTube channel, with this your ugly voice and bad pronunciation. Please go get someone to be doing the presentation for you.

😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣 You just made me play the video. Sweet Lord.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Lama70(m): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pascal9:
useless caveman

Obviously you have run out of ideas. No levels for you.

Miserable, unhappy, distraught and frustrated second-class beast with nothing in his empty shell of a head is on repeat mode. The only word he can pronounce properly is the name of his deranged great grand-father.

Dear Paschal Caveman, have a nice night.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by ume1000: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
jmoore:
For the animal to have killed some humans, is it ethical to eat the animal?
hippos are herbivores
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Lama70(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Hippopotamus kill atleast 500 people in US every year... that doesn't mean citizen should start killing dem...

It's always fascinating to quote and compare Nigeria and other countries. But the reality is that there's no comparison. Both countries are poles apart.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by nathyx(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
How many Fulani killing ya people have you killed so far.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by ba7man(m): 1:33am On Jul 09, 2023
Iseoluwani:

Na lie, u no dey watch Nat Geo wild, Australia and South American have some of the most poisonous snakes
Na Nat Geo Wild I dey watch right now.

You no dey watch Top 10 deadliest

Because you no dey see poisonous snakes for Naija no mean say dem no dey, dem dan japa be the issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by ussv: 2:21am On Jul 09, 2023
Nigerians and animal cruelty na 5&6 😀
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by JaskanFactor: 3:12am On Jul 09, 2023
Maysdevices:

Are you vegan?
Very good question, no am not vegan . But should i ever kill any meat it will be for food or security, and only if its unavoidable.
Follow the news on Benue there has been a development.
Nigerians dont know that our colonial owners value the wild animals significantly more then the human population.

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Caseless: 6:08am On Jul 09, 2023
They should be arrested!
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Iseoluwani: 6:34am On Jul 09, 2023
ba7man:
Na Nat Geo Wild I dey watch right now.

You no dey watch Top 10 deadliest

Because you no dey see poisonous snakes for Naija no mean say dem no dey, dem dan japa be the issue.

Naija no dey top deadliest nah
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Maysdevices(f): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2023
JaskanFactor:

Very good question, no am not vegan . But should i ever kill any meat it will be for food or security, and only if its unavoidable.
Nigerians dont know that our colonial owners value the wild animals significantly more then the human population.
Beautiful reply. You are highly evolved and know the value of life however insignificant. You are not the average black man.

Yes they do, if they did not and Africans had their way, most animals that we have the pleasure of witnessing in our generation would’ve gone extinct.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Freshtruth(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2023
Mahone05:

It attacked a canoe she was in, her corpse was recovered the next day partly eaten
oh
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Enice(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2023
caandi:
but the cow didn’t chew the person right?
What of it’s a very big python or some other carnivore that swallowed/killed someone and then it’s being killed and then later eaten?
Is it right??
Babe, we are talking about hippopotamus here. They don't eat or chew people. They just kill for the fun of it. So, focus on the thread.

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by slimfit1(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2023
jrusky:

Where, in Nigeria?

Hello pls I hate it when an African are playing hypocrisy after knowing the truth. So it is the local hunter who will go and capture it and document it and make which money from it?

We are talking about a brutal animal that have caused death and destruction you are here talking capturing, so with numerous headaches facing Nigeria citizen daily na to go dey hunt one wild hippo for documentary be d next thing ba? Ok I have hard you..

I think you watched to much discovery or animal planet documentary.

This is one breed that is getting extinct, I understand your point.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by nwoye72: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2023
Hungry idiots. Why killing it
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by vicfajeze: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
In a own don finish ooo.This people don kill Obedient
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by ba7man(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
Iseoluwani:

Naija no dey top deadliest nah
Google Snake belt of the world and see where we dey live.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Iseoluwani: 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
ba7man:
Google Snake belt of the world and see where we dey live.

Not everybody is an illiterate

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Katridge2021: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by ba7man(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
Iseoluwani:

Not everybody is an illiterate
We're talking about where large concentration of snakes exist in the world, you're presenting reptiles.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by arielboursi: 7:04am On Jul 14, 2023
JaskanFactor:

Very good question, no am not veganhttp://www.wildveganbali.com . But should i ever kill any meat it will be for food or security, and only if its unavoidable.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by 40fy: 6:40am On Oct 01, 2023
Warl0ck:
40fy?
Is that you?
What Da hell happened to your formal account?

**Yo, War!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) / A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.