Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? (25353 Views)

NIMC Clears Over 2.5m Backlog Of NIN Modification – DG / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? / If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Baba10101010: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
CokeBar:

Tell me more
Chat me up on WhatsApp for indepth discussion about it. 09035100314
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2023
professore:
That's quite much.

Yes sir,if you want standard and quality sir.
That's the amount you will budget sir
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Love800(m): 6:23am On Jul 12, 2023
Are u trying to say suya business is not profitable?
Hamachi:
grin

Also, buy some $ as I have been doing that since $ went from #300 to $ since two years ago and I never regretted it.

Finally, don't do any business that involves ELECTRICITY.

All the best
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by rafcrown(m): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
SAVE THE MONEY ABROAD TILL YOU HAVE ENOUGH.
ONLY REAL ESTATE ISGOOD BUT NOT 100% OMO ONILE,MAROKO,DEMOLITION ETC
DONT PARNER WITH ANYBODY.THEY WILLCHOP YOUR MONEY.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by rafcrown(m): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
DONT PARNER WITH ANYBODY.THEY WILL CHOP YOUR MONEY.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by lawani: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
rafcrown:
DONT PARNER WITH ANYBODY.THEY WILL CHOP YOUR MONEY.

Best way for anybody to invest is to find a business with good leadership, preferably not one man owned and seek to be an investor and be receiving reports by email also be monitoring bank statements. Not difficult. You can also add value from wherever you are in the world over the internet as a director or sleeping partner. That is the best way if you can find such a business
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by papiilo(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaddyGngeess:
You are talking about monthly salary of 2.5m not the total capital saved for business, so you have to save more money b4 going into any business in Nigeria, opening a business in Nigeria without ones present to monitor it forget it abeg
I am univeristy student been going through lot of hardship sir I exhausted all my little food just surviving under the mercy of friends please sir help me and we're abt to start exam
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by ManyThanks: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
omoabike:
My advice for you is to first educate yourself about investing(check out this app on android or iOS Learn: Stock Market Investing). Make sure you have a 'rainy" day fund. Thereafter invest(not trade) in the stock market. Try and reinvest your dividend. Investing in the stock market is the easiest way to build wealth when you don't have the time to manage your investment yourself. So be careful of investing in business that you can't manage by yourself.Wealth building takes time so give yourself time to build it. Below is a screen grab of my current portfolio
Honorable! I spent a considerable amount of time staring at your portfolio and I have to say weldone. You have really done well for yourself. I see you are huge in the Nigerian stock market. I'm inspired.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Cromagnon: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
IbeOkehie:

Invest nothing into Nigeria UNTIL the naira is completely floated and the Land Use Act is repealed to grant property rights to the people. That’s a minimum and it's not a drastic requirement.

There's more secure countries where you can invest and get better returns with less worries.

Sure there's no guarantee of success anywhere but you'll have much higher probability of profit than in Nigeria.

A word is good enough for reasonable persons. Look at the level of FDI into Nigeria and take your cues.

In fact it's advisable for Nigerians living and earning in Nigeria to continuously convert their holdings to dollars and pounds sterling and move it beyond the reach of Nigerian government. All your top government officials and politicians do exactly that so why would you do otherwise...they know what's going on.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

Pls explain property rights?
Is that not c of ó?
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by leetech: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2023
Henix:

Is betting shop still lucrative these days?
Omoh bro,the money in that biz is limitless..the market is always available because betting is eating into the society daily or what I'm I saying ..hourly
It's the best way for assured success for me because some people might be broke but still bet
Betting is the hope for Nigerians right now
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Texcyndy: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
leetech:

Omoh bro,the money in that biz is limitless..the market is always available because betting is eating into the society daily or what I'm I saying ..hourly
It's the best way for assured success for me because some people might be broke but still
Betting is the hope for Nigerians right now
I shake my head for you.
Getting rich by impoverishing people and you call it the hope of Nigerians
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by leetech: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
Texcyndy:

I shake my head for you.
Getting rich by impoverishing people and you call it the hope of Nigerians
Oga I'm not a human right activist or what ever you are...
I was asked to profer a biz that would guarantee maximum returns which I did, wetin concern me with your hope or not?
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by leetech: 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
Psammmy:

Are you lagos based, would be interested in opening that betting business for a dear cousin of mine.. Dm me
DM sent
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Reelz: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
ibechris:

I invest with first Ally asset magt and ARM.
wat are their rates sir
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by IbeOkehie: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
Baba10101010:
Truck business. I have a profound knowledge about it. You will make nothing less than #2m monthly.

Big Lie.

Good Luck to Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Nana And Femi Otedola / Mini Importers: Dhl/Fedex/ Ups/Ems/Nipost And Nigerian Customs Public Feedback / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.