Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? (25297 Views)

NIMC Clears Over 2.5m Backlog Of NIN Modification – DG / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? / If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Heineken(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Leave it in dollars.

Saved up to 50k to 100k dollars.

Then you won't have to ask these questions from nairalanders.

1k naira go still reach 1 dollar.

Wait n save.
you're brilliant bro

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by samwillyco1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Joyful365:
If I was you I'd definitely invest in real estate in Nigeria (if you're residing in non English country) or USA/CANADA, if you reside in any of the two...

If you're from Edo state, I know of a very good property that is available for sale... The land has an uncompleted one story building, iron tank and some other items it it... Less than 500 feet from express road. I'll attach or send you the picture/ video if you're interested.

Another good biz is trucking business...by trucks, install trackers you can monitor and get drivers and a good manager who understands the trucking business in any big company in your state... Like in Edo there's one where you can make at least 300k every two/three weeks from delivering company products to company customer... But this one will give you hypertension if you don't have a good driver or manager who's committed and really dedicated to see the business grow...

In all you do, don't convert your money to naira and store in any Nigerian bank cos inflation will wipe off the value...

Also, if you are saving in USD, you can just use the funds to invest in bonds pending when you go into real biz

How much is it, and picture evidence.
WhatsApp me on 07065430863.
Please no call
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by kiddkash(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
Buy treasury bills

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Thiijhay(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
Invest in real estate

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Kobicove(m): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
engineerabj:

Open a pure water factory and see how things becomes for you.
I am an engineer,I set up both sachet and bottle water factories and complete installation

That business is already saturated

2 Likes

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Hamachi(f): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
Cyphar:

You won't understand. Do have a nice day
Make me understand because I am willing to transfer
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Funflipper: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:

Can you explain further pls?

Stay away from that dude. Anything start up is nothing but a local scam. If his socalled tech business is that viable, he will never invite you to the table. Be warned!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by lawani: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
mrvitalis:

With 30 million per year? Lmaooo

3 years can't even buy a good land in a good location

30 million per year is big money in Nigeria and if you are not in highbrow Nigeria, you will save more than someone earning 150 million naira in highbrow US. It is not how much you earn but how much you can save that matters. You can earn 500 million a year and be stuck in debt

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by victorazy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
MisterBanny:

Just say your the one earning such figures and not ur friend. We will not rob you

Is always a friend. grin grin grin
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by lawani: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kobicove:

That business is already saturated

No business is saturated if you know your strategy you will gain a market share. All is about strategy.

3 Likes

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Landmine1: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
Build houses and properties for renting. Open a car dealership as well.

2 Likes

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Hamachi(f): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
Slayar:
Land ,Bitcoin
Check this channel out m y c r y p t o n g on telegram. Thank me later
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Hamachi(f): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
Landmine1:
Build houses and properties for renting. Open a car dealership as well.
They would run him street, house does he monitor the building phase because we have greedy contractors.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by upuphim(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
Land appreciates without servicing it. Tell him to invest in houses and land in estates of Pwan Group. Pwan Group have ranking of 1st position if googled. He can search thus: First real estate marketing network company in the world. We have at least an estate in 21 states of the nation, including Abuja. We are 11 years plus in this business of real estate.

For any other inquiry and information, he can reach me on oazimo@yahoo.com. You too can equally invest with us.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by mrvitalis(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
lawani:

30 million per year is big money in Nigeria and if you are not in highbrow Nigeria, you will save more than someone earning 150 million naira in highbrow US. It is not how much you earn but how much you can save that matters. You can earn 500 million a year and be stuck in debt
It's not about being big or small... U want to build a hotel in a none highbrow area?

There is a difference between amount needed to start a business and amount needed to start a same business profitably... They are not same value

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Ofemmanu1: 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
post=124311540:
Use The 2.5million Naira And Start Blogging Business And Thank Much Later.

Hehehehe..

Badnews man

3 Likes

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by ibechris(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:
Guys I'm asking for a friend , if you are based abroad and earn 2.5 million naira after tax, what would you invest in Nigeria??

sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Hamachi(f): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
Damian911:
Can you pls elaborate more? Which stock?Hope isnt nigeria
How profitable is it?
Use Trove if you want to invest or Yochaa

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Hamachi(f): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
ibechris:

I earn close to 3million naira here in Nigeria. I just invest in landed property only and the balance on mutual funds.
Which of the mutual funds?

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Westwood2580: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
ednut1:
Hostels near school environment
U just too that from my mouth. As a student in one of the top fed university. Lot of landlord's pull out money from rent yearly.

3 Likes

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by IbeOkehie: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
lawani:

But rent continue to count whether or not the school is in session.

It doesn't work. It just doesn't. I know people abroad who own hostels. They've told me they're running losses AND the properties have been losing value when calculated in dollars and that's relevant because they invested dollars.

But again, what kind of business to do in Nigeria isn't important.

The macroeconomic situation is structurally unsound. Forex volatility, mainly continual DEPRECIATION of the naira, will undermine EVERY investment in Nigeria. That's why the economy is stagnating...helloo!

That's why the unemployment rate is over 30%, businesses are NOT prospering in Nigeria.

Interest rates are at 30% because lenders are compensating for RISK.

Why waste your time? Nigeria is uninivestible.

Cheers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Cyphar(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hamachi:
Make me understand because I am willing to transfer

The only family I have is just my brother ..... Who also is a family man.... My parents are old. I am suppose to be helping them not me asking them for money. I recently just got a job and i don t even have money for food talk less of transportation. . That's why I came here begging for money.

2 Likes

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Landmine1: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hamachi:
They would run him street, house does he monitor the building phase because we have greedy contractors.
if he has no blood or trusted person in Nigeria, then they are better of just saving that money as crypto.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by ibechris(m): 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hamachi:
Which of the mutual funds?

I invest with first Ally asset magt and ARM.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Westwood2580: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
valuehub:
Any major investment requires your full presence for your sanity sake. Forget those that will ask you to put it into agriculture, bla bla bla
It will end in premium tears if you are not there to supervise.

Consider real estate. Service apartments.

But you have to save up, get the land first. Be careful when choosing a land. Consult very well to avoid stories. Location is also key.

Good less me like you o

Thinking out loud.

Mehn, levels de for this money making. 2.5M monthly. That's my salary in 2 and half years.

God abeg
abroad after tax . some of you don't read before commenting. undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Jnrprince1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:
Guys I'm asking for a friend , if you are based abroad and earn 2.5 million naira after tax, what would you invest in Nigeria??
Am into a bet business base in lag, if yhu need any info
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by motionarena: 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
newdawnlive:
let him partner with me to create and develop a token and give it full marketing, I bet u he will retire within the next 6 months

Have u retired?

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by motionarena: 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
Fireboy02:

I'm an importer of fabrics, with 2 million I can give u 3 million in 12 months.
If u are ready let me know

Premium tears loading

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by newdawnlive: 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
motionarena:

Have u retired?
try to read again, if I get money for marketing I would have.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Gamesmart: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
Rathoreng:
Hh, op , I’ve a tech startup business(Based on a booking system)running in Nigeria, you can invest if satisfied (equity investment)

How are you calculating your share offer?
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by lawani: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
IbeOkehie:

It doesn't work. It just doesn't. I know people abroad who own hostels. They've told me they're running losses AND the properties have been losing value when calculated in dollars and that's relevant because they invested dollars.

But again, what kind of business to do in Nigeria isn't important.

The macroeconomic situation is structurally unsound. Forex volatility, mainly continual DEPRECIATION of the naira, will undermine EVERY investment in Nigeria. That's why the economy is stagnating...helloo!

That's why the unemployment rate is over 30%, businesses are NOT prospering in Nigeria.

Interest rates are at 30% because lenders are compensating for RISK.

Why waste your time? Nigeria is uninivestible.

Cheers.

You can't borrow money to invest in real estate in Nigeria because returns not more than five percent but if you really have saved up capital, then 5 percent is not bad because it is safe from inflation. Capital outlay however is large and returns low but it is a secure investment. For high returns, you have to be monitoring and that is not easy for someone not on ground but if you have free one million dollars, that is a lot of money and if you invest it and sit with it in Nigeria, you are made for life. Alternative is to find a thriving business with an energetic entrepreneur and beg to be an investor

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Xscape1993(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
okoroemeka:
buy land and build a plaza of shops,hostel,residential buildings,hotel,he should run away from investments he cannot control or mange dirctly
All these investments for 2.5m?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Foundation Opens Portal For 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme / Everything You Need To Know About Value Added Tax (VAT) / My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.