Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? (25286 Views)

NIMC Clears Over 2.5m Backlog Of NIN Modification – DG / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? / If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by NLKing01: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
Let's help you invest in real estate
KingintheNorth:
Guys I'm asking for a friend , if you are based abroad and earn 2.5 million naira after tax, what would you invest in Nigeria??
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
Originakalokalo:

How many people really make this amount as salary monthly?

It is well.

Jesus loves you.

He is Life eternal.

.. accept him today.

The person is abroad, not in Nigeria, according to the OP
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
Invest in cattle rearing.

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by cooooooks(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
How much after living expenses?
Probably comes down to N1.5m after living expenses.

Tell your friend to:
- get rid of any debt that is above 7% per year
- invest in the country he is in, some kind of guaranteed rate of 4%+ TFSA in Canada, Roth IRA in USA.
- for Nigeria, is he interested in a business rhat needs humans to run it or not?

KingintheNorth:
Guys I'm asking for a friend , if you are based abroad and earn 2.5 million naira after tax, what would you invest in Nigeria??

2 Likes

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by GOVERNORR: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Build a room every month and by the end of the year you'll have 12 room to either let out as Airbnb or service apartment..

Brotel and sharp business too
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by 43Ronin: 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
why not invest your money abroad. or are you illegal.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by clems88(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
Omo if I earn such.... I'll just be building houses , shops n buying lands everywhere.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Ajofiapero(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
U can venture into human investment like signing me as your first music artiste

I promise to make a 70 fold of whatever you invested on my music career.

I'm good at what I do By the way
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Joyful365: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
omoabike:
My advice for you is to first educate yourself about investing(check out this app on android or iOS Learn: Stock Market Investing). Make sure you have a 'rainy" day fund. Thereafter invest(not trade) in the stock market. Try and reinvest your dividend. Investing in the stock market is the easiest way to build wealth when you don't have the time to manage your investment yourself. So be careful of investing in business that you can't manage by yourself.Wealth building takes time so give yourself time to build it. Below is a screen grab of my current portfolio

The app name is not showing up exactly as you typed it. Can you search and screenshot and highlight so that one can know which app exactly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by saphiere(f): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
[s]
post=124311540:
Use The 2.5million Naira And Start Blogging Business And Thank Much Later.
[/s]
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Royalexquisuite: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:

Am a certified real estate consultant if you need any guide on how you can invest in real estate message me on...
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by zyzxx(m): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hamachi:
grin

Also, buy some $ as I have been doing that since $ went from #300 to $ since two years ago and I never regretted it.

Finally, don't do any business that involves ELECTRICITY.

All the best
pls, how can I buy dollar?
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by IbeOkehie: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Tinyemeka:

Hi.

Like where?

USA, UK, Australia, Ireland...Seychelles, Singapore, Botswana, Kenya, Canada...anywhere but NOT in the official Poverty Capital of the WORLD.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by ibechris(m): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hamachi:
What's the %

I thought u said u aren't a Nigerian?
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by newdawnlive: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
Generalgoshen:
drop your number Let discuss more on this
just dm u
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by NAC1666: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:
Marry more wifes

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
omoabike:

Let's keep it public here so that others can learn from it. Download that app. It helps to demystify investing for anyone. It's user friendly too. What I shared is a result of investing for almost 7 years. I made mistakes too. Lost money before I realize I was doing stock investing the wrong way. Again STOCK TRADING IS NOT INVESTING. The likelihood of losing money is very high.
Okay.

What's the name of the app?
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Chid2: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
What is your friends risk appetite?
What level of control can he provide.
If he is not after extremely high returns he can invest in dividend paying stocks in Nigeria- Zenith, okomu etc. Yearly they pay him dividend with his initial capital in place. Down side is the returns is low.
He can also buy bonds from Federal government. The risk is almost zero.
He can monitor both stated above an
d risk is low but returns is litttle but guaranteed.

For medium risk investment he can invest in real estate.
Risks: fraudsters may sell off same property to different buyers please use a lawyer.

Please don't put your money into anything you can't monitor
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Voiceofthestree: 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
Building houses building property is good but they won’t give you money daily. If I am staying abroad and I am earning that amount of money with my experience first I will open a printing and photo lab. This is a secret business that many people doesn’t know about. Printing and photo lab business is very profitable every student uses book people print paper daily photo soveniers throw pillow photo enlargement and framing banner and sav printing press. Gift bag, customised Lyon 3D shirts and many more another profitable business is cow If you have a land in a bush area good you fence is around with bamboo we buy the cow at Jaji or kogi state like 220k for young cow 200k for the cow 20k for transportation it depends where you are talking them we employe aboki that take them around bush to eat 50k monthly if you start with 10cow the cow you buy for 200k within 6month rhem go deh carry 550 or 600k beg you to sell am you will sell am buy another every week they just come and buy if you don’t sell the get pregnant after 1half year and they born 1 every years cow is very rugged they don’t fell sick they have here medicine and injections and Salt they are very very easy to care for even more than poultry fowl another that’s my best I won’t say it out here but is very very profitable too

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by uvie66: 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
Rathoreng:
As am also part of another marketplace software and platform ”We kasuwa” ( one of Kano state largest e commerce market place, valued at 100m by singer market, Kano), we can give a share here also, Anyways, just DM me
.... What are you trying to say?🙁🙁🙁
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by lawani: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
mrvitalis:
20 million definitely not Abuja, Lagos or anywhere in South East

Port Harcourt yes if u are lucky

20 million today is not 20 million 10 years ago... 10 years ago it was 4 million

Life must be unbearable for people especially civil servants in the southeast. No hope of ever owning property, even rent they will not be able to afford and no bridge for them to live under in most of the cities.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by owolabi5: 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Leebeedo:
I know someone that makes N12,000,000.00 monthly and would like to invest. He initially wanted to go into large-scale Catfish farming but was discouraged.

He should rather focus more on what gives him that amount monthly.

He can develop competency in a passive investment of choice as in something he understands before investing.

RETURN OF CAPITAL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN RETURN ON CAPITAL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Tbasicme: 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:

If you have trusted hands go into transportation business.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by mrvitalis(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
lawani:

Life must be unbearable for people especially civil servants in the southeast. No hope of ever owning property, even rent they will not be able to afford and no bridge for them to live under in most of the cities.
There is hope to own a property but not Highbrow area

Moreover land is expensive yes... But rent is relatively very cheap

A place a plot goes for 80 million you can get 3 bedroom flat in same place for 750k to 1 million per year

Aba is the worse

300k can get u sweet 3 bedroom flat
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Robertgreene1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:
he can run a profitable rice destoning/supply bizneess... Nigerians must eat rice come rain come shine you know...l can introduce you to the biz...
Just Whatsapp me on 09029541178... let's talk
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by lawani: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
owolabi5:

He should rather focus more on what gives him that amount monthly.

He can develop competency in a passive investment of choice as in something he understands before investing.

RETURN OF CAPITAL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN RETURN ON CAPITAL.

Such income of 12m per month in Nigeria is very high. At most 50,000 such people in the country and they can invest in real estate easily in any part of the country, with 100 million in real estate anywhere, 5 to 10 million or more per annum additional inflow can be guaranteed. Anyhow, the man in question is a big man anywhere in the world. He can't be worth less than ten million dollars if he is a business man. He is not in the rat race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by malcom1X: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
PepeXKermit:

2.5m every month abroad na from hand to mouth oo. And he still dey find investment. Even as a single person, that money is too small. Lol

The money isn't big abroad but it's bigger in Nigeria that's why he wants to invest in Nigeria
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by lawani: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
mrvitalis:

There is hope to own a property but not Highbrow area

Moreover land is expensive yes... But rent is relatively very cheap

A place a plot goes for 80 million you can get 3 bedroom flat in same place for 750k to 1 million per year

Aba is the worse

300k can get u sweet 3 bedroom flat

300k for three bedroom for is not so high though still high a bit and such a property may cost up to seven million including plot of land but 750k per month rent will be too high for majority of the population in the SE.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by PepeXKermit: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
malcom1X:

The money isn't big abroad but it's bigger in Nigeria that's why he wants to invest in Nigeria

Lol. That is his salary. You esrn 100k in nigeria and you jave not paid your bills and food, you are looking for investment. Lol
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Shantyken(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
[quote author=Psammmy post=124311694][/quote]

That means the guy is earning like 7000-8000 dollars per month.

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by professore(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:
I work for the largest Real Estate Company in Nigeria called Billionaire Realtors Group (BRG). Very reputable and verse, let me help your friend with land and buildings that will forever guarantee him as a wealthy investor.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Baba10101010: 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Truck business. I have a profound knowledge about it. You will make nothing less than #2m monthly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Foundation Opens Portal For 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme / Everything You Need To Know About Value Added Tax (VAT) / My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.