Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? (25347 Views)

NIMC Clears Over 2.5m Backlog Of NIN Modification – DG / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? / If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by zaddyboy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:
Guys I'm asking for a friend , if you are based abroad and earn 2.5 million naira after tax, what would you invest in Nigeria??

Just contact yomii properties to invest in real estate 07082245417

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Timiro83(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
Forex
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by kengodson: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:
Guys I'm asking for a friend , if you are based abroad and earn 2.5 million naira after tax, what would you invest in Nigeria??
let him come and invest in my estate..I am an architect who owns an estate for development in Enugu
WhatsApp me if
Below is the plot of lands survey map
Others are projects I am working on
Please
WhatsApp me only if interested in doing a legit business

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by nevplus(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
let me open mini modern bakery for you
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by spiceadole: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:

Nothing..
I will save the money and invest in whatever I like abroad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by MisterBanny(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Greystone:

Baba dey fear kidnappers oh cheesy

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Foodqueen(f): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:

I have actually thought about this, can u break down the Start up capital?

Don't try it. U can't manage it from there.

They will ruin you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by ibechris(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
Sprints3:
Sporty no time to waste. Which business dey yield return for this country

Stop gambling and see yourself change for the better.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by professore(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
richard870:
A service-oriented business is your best bet
for example?
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by chiboycue: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:

I would buy a massive land, fence it build different houses in the land and rent them out. I would also buy a massive land to agricultural purposes such as rearing of snails, fishes, poultry, rabbits, pigs etc and planting of crops such as Uju, bitter leaves, water melon etc
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by IbeOkehie: 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
Baba10101010:
Truck business. I have a profound knowledge about it. You will make nothing less than #2m monthly.

grin

That would be really nice, for sure!!! But it's not feasible at all.

Cheers!
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by professore(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
engineerabj:

Open a pure water factory and see how things becomes for you.
I am an engineer,I set up both sachet and bottle water factories and complete installation
what is the minimum initial capital to start this?
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by professore(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
mikeapollo:

1. Land, real estate.
2. Look for credible stocks with history of consistent dividends and buy. e.g. GT, Zenith etc. Cool profits without stress !

Thanks me later
how does this stock work Sir? Also, is it possible it turns 1M to 2M in the whole of a year?
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Batman2412(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Open a money market fund account with a reputable investment house like fbn quest, Stanbic asset management, ARM, united capital etc, registered and regulated by securities and exchange commission
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by weslay: 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:

If he is based in the US, let him save up 3 months salary of his yearly income for 5 years and invest same in Apple|Google stocks for long term. Or he buy real estates and hold them for long periods as well.

But starting a business on the side of the pays better though it comes with a lot of risk

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by emmyN(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
whippersnapper:
Buy hectres of lands at remote places when i say remote thick bushes in an environment with good prospects especially if there is coaltarred road when development reaches that place you can sell it. The price should double in 3-5 years

What if development don't reach there now? cheesy
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Psammmy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
Shantyken:

About 3000k euros or abit more, very possible
1500euros=1.3mil, 2.5m naira is roughly 3000euros,doable but not every for everyone (as in monthly savings)..

That means the guy is earning like 7000-8000 dollars per month.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by professore(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
ibechris:

sad
brother, kindly patronise me. I sell for one of the largest and reputable real estate companies in Nigeria. Check my signature.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Rathoreng(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
DrCee:

Bro..u dey read too much of America Authors.

If you have bootstrapped a business in Nigeria, you will understand that America economy and Nigeria economy dont work on same parameters.

Principles on those books works, but it need serious adaptation to apply it here and get similar results.

Op is asking for a practical answer, not untested

Principles.
Sorry if my reply is too harsh!

Naah bro🤝💯 you aren’t too harsh, I almost memorized akin Alabi books as an internet entrepreneur ( just joking about the memorization path), but it’s always near my bed, and many other giants of Africa like *Jim Ovia* ceo of Zenith Bank((Who’s also a computer addict like me), just last week I dashed Africa rise and shine by Jim ovia To a friend.
Nevertheless, the message I’m trying to convey is not
regarding to the books, I’m trying to tell the OP to read books that’ll help him grasp the concept of business and understand where and when to apply them.
Thank you Bro, you aren’t harsh in your comment, we are all here as a one nation, Happy Sunday Anyways #❤️

3 Likes

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Rathoreng(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
MTFE is a scam ; go and get a deep knowledge in Blockchain and Stock market plus the fake fintrac registration in their website, then you shall reply me back, if any broker could offer passive income such easily why didn’t octa fx and iq options offered it , so also olymp trade, you guys should secure your finances and be careful

Blossom12:

Invest in MTFE (METAVERSE FOREIGN EXCHANGE).
WAYS YOU EARN IN MTFE

As an MTFE user you earn in 4 ways

1. AI Smart Transaction
2. Contract Trading
3. Referral Commissions
4. CEO Salary

• AI Smart Transaction: This is the auto trading feature in MTFE which enable users with zero trading knowledge to trade easily only by the click of a button.

• Contract Trading: This is the open trading feature in MTFE which allow user to trade all varieties of Forex, Commodity, Index, Stock, Crypto.

• Referral Commissions: This is the feature in MTFE which allow users to earn daily commissions on every transactions through their downlines.

• CEO Salary: This is the mandatory salary of $1300 being paid to qualified users monthly.

MTFE is a forex broker who offers a trading platform where one can trade forex on thier own or trade using an AI robot.

To trade on your own you need skills. To trade with AI robot you don't need any skill.

It is free to trade with the AI robot. Trading with the robot gives a profit of 2.5% to 3% daily.

If you invest 26$ you make at least 0.65$ daily.
If you invest 61$ you make at least 1.5$ daily.
If you invest 201$ you make at least 5$ daily.
If you invest 501$ you make at least 12$ daily.
If you invest 901$ you make at least 21$ daily.
If you invest 1501$ you make at least 38$ daily.
If you invest 2001$ you make at least 45$ daily.
If you invest 5001$ you make at least 120$ daily.
If you invest 10,001$ you make at least 220$

*How to register an account*👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.mtfe.app
1. Download *MTFE trading app* from google play store or Apple Store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.mtfe.app
2. Open the app click on register, enter your details. Please register with your email

3. Leave organization code empty

4. Enter the promo code
👇

5. *After successful registration, click on wallet and click on security authentication to complete KYC.* *In a space of 15 minutes it would be completed then you can deposit and turn on AI*.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by youngjack206(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
Save 1M monthly for 3months you will have 3M
Divide 1M into two..
Buy FG bond with 500k (90days Maturity) and fix deposit the remaining 500k in the bank (90 days)
Repeat the process the following months.. and you will earn 100k monthly forever risk free.
Don't make that mistake of trying to buy real estate when you're not in the country..
Goodluck

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by goldencomets: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
youngjack206:
Save 1M monthly for 3months you will have 3M
Divide 1M into two..
Buy FG bond with 500k (90days Maturity) and fix deposit the remaining 500k in the bank (90 days)
Repeat the process the following months.. and you will earn 100k monthly forever risk free.
Don't make that mistake of trying to buy real estate when you're not in the country..
Goodluck

The maths doesn’t add up. What’s the interest for fg bonds and fixed deposit?

2 Likes

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
professore:
what is the minimum initial capital to start this?

If you have a building already sir,you just need 3.5 to 4million sir
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by joshuaadron: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
Invest in short let apartment in a strategic location

You can DM for free consultation
KingintheNorth:
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by mightyhaze: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
mrvitalis:

With 30 million per year? Lmaooo

3 years can't even buy a good land in a good location
these people just throw figures about.. grin

Imagine sb should build a hotel with 2.5m salary.. Salary wen expenses never sear through o! I mean ..even if he saves all 2.5m,it will still take him atleast 10years to buy a good land and build a fairly decent hotel or mall
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by whippersnapper(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
emmyN:

What if development don't reach there now? cheesy
as long as there is road development will reach
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by richard870(m): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
professore:
for example?
3pl Logistics
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by mrvitalis(m): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
mightyhaze:
these people just throw figures about.. grin

Imagine sb should build a hotel with 2.5m salary.. Salary wen expenses never sear through o! I mean ..even if he saves all 2.5m,it will still take him atleast 10years to buy a good land and build a fairly decent hotel or mall
It's funny really
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Tinyemeka(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
IbeOkehie:

USA, UK, Australia, Ireland...Seychelles, Singapore, Botswana, Kenya, Canada...anywhere but NOT in the official Poverty Capital of the WORLD.

Kk. Thought you were talking about a business.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by vickydevoka(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:
House rent n other bills nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Nana And Femi Otedola / Mini Importers: Dhl/Fedex/ Ups/Ems/Nipost And Nigerian Customs Public Feedback / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.