Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders (56700 Views)

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by oakenfold: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

Southern Nigerians have killed our passport

The people from the south actually want to achieve something, even resorting to illegal means. The northern youth are not going anywhere. The place is full of people with no education and no ambitions. All they have the their hardcore Islamic beliefs/fanaticism. In their current state, if northern youth took any interest in leaving this country, Nigerian would get targeted way more for Islamist terrorism.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by HNICEARTH: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
Dwell less on the headline. Spend more time reading the content of the news itself.

Every decision or action will always have consequences

@GeneralDae

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by HNICEARTH: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2023
GeneralDae:

You are funny. The world is ready to see Tinubu and also bring investments into Nigeria despite seeing us as a Narco state because of thesame Tinubu.

Make it make sense.

Dwell less on the headline. Spend more time reading the content of the news itself.

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by GeneralDae: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2023
HNICEARTH:

You are indeed a clown. So Sychelles banned Nigeria because of Tinubu and not Nigerians doing drug trafficking. With this I expect other countries to begin banning Nigeria too because of Tinubu. If that doesn't happen then you must admit you are a clown.
Tinubu also caused your ban in Dubai last year and other places. I need some from what you guys smoke. Damn 😄
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by HNICEARTH: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
GeneralDae:

You are indeed a clown. So Sychelles banned Nigeria because of Tinubu and not Nigerians doing drug trafficking. With this I expect other countries to begin banning Nigeria too because of Tinubu. If that doesn't happen then you must admit you are a clown.
Tinubu also caused your ban in Dubai last year and other places. I need some from what you guys smoke. Damn 😄

Your tomfoolery made the news flew over your and you couldnt see the connect.

Again, I said forget the headline. Search for news, click on it and read the damn content.

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by GeneralDae: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Your tomfoolery made the news flew over your and you couldnt see the connect.

Again, I said forget the headline. Search for news, click on it and read the damn content.
You expect me to read balderdash from David Hundai? First you want me to read People Gazette and now David Hundai? Are these credible sources?
Now I read through your useless People Gazette story and even there, the reason for Sychelles decision is based on Nigerians going there to do drugs and Internet scams.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by XAUBulls: 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I underlined one name associated with Nigeria in the report below. I can't blame Seychelles.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by XAUBulls: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
NuCypher:
According to information just making the news, it appears Seychelles just placed a ban on Nigerian passport holders for holiday purposes. Many travel blogs reporting this now.

Source 1
Source 2

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by XAUBulls: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I underlined one name associated with Nigeria in the report below. I can't blame Seychelles.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by FoolishBoy419: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2023
oakenfold:

The people from the south actually want to achieve something, even resorting to illegal means. The northern youth are not going anywhere. The place is full of people with no education and no ambitions. All they have the their hardcore Islamic beliefs/fanaticism. In their current state, if northern youth took any interest in leaving this country, Nigerian would get targeted way more for Islamist terrorism.

And in your logic, you think there's anything good about illegal means? The vast majority of uneducated Northern Nigerians I know are into menial jobs, trading, and farming. It might be nothing, but I would pick them over "ambitious" thieves, cultists, drug peddlers, prostitutes, and human traffickers. Tell me what's ambitious about a mother begging Russian officers to let her daughter endure prostitution for some more time. Tell me what's ambitious about abandoning business opportunities to create a nuisance to the point where the locals start killing you like pests on the streets of South Africa. An ambitious person starts trade and adds value wherever he goes rather than causing monumental spike in crime statistics. Look at what Asians are doing. How many countries have banned Asians so far? But you, like born-criminals, have made even African countries to start blacklisting us.

You can say whatever you want about what "would have happened if...," but the reality is that YOU are the ones trooping into every country that welcomes Nigerians and convincing them to change their views on us. Let's deal with what is on ground first.

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by oakenfold: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

And in your logic, you think there's anything good about illegal means? The vast majority of uneducated Northern Nigerians I know are into menial jobs, trading, and farming. It might be nothing, but I would pick them over "ambitious" thieves, cultists, drug peddlers, prostitutes, and human traffickers. Tell me what's ambitious about a mother begging Russian officers to let her daughter endure prostitution for some more time. Tell me what's ambitious about abandoning business opportunities to create a nuisance to the point where the locals start killing you like pests on the streets of South Africa. An ambitious person starts trade and adds value wherever he goes rather than causing monumental spike in crime statistics. Look at what Asians are doing. How many countries have banned Asians so far? But you, like born-criminals, have made even African countries to start blacklisting us.

You can say whatever you want about what "would have happened if...," but the reality is that YOU are the ones trooping into every country that welcomes Nigerians and convincing them to change their views on us. Let's deal with what is on ground first.

What logic? You are making a big dumb leap. I guess you are living up to your name. Nowhere am I saying that illegal actions are justified. Nuance dey hard you. And the a lot of southern youth are also doing menial jobs. I have lived in the north. There are a lot of young people there doing absolutely nothing for work. Boko Haram did not have to look far to get jobless bodies for the useless terror group. It was not southerners that kidnapped their daughters from school to traffic as wives.
Why were Somalis also killed like "pests" on the streets of South Africa? There are Chinese people in Ghana looking for illegal gold to mine. Some getting barred from entering the country. South East Asia is one the most notable human trafficking locations. The Human trafficking a problem in the US has very little to do with Nigerians or Africans, it is Asians, South/central Americans, eastern europeans when it is foreigners. But keep sucking Asian dick. Some people do bleeped up things whether from Nigeria or some poor Asian or Central/South American country. You need to fucking pay attention to the news. This is not a place for me to educate you. While dwelling on the negative, you all want to ignore that most of the positive achievements you see from Nigerians around the world are also from the Southerners? Education, sports, arts, it's southerners everywhere.
People will leave shitty countries to find a better life somewhere else. Nigerians are not the first to do this. Carry fix your "what is on ground" and suffer to death there with the 60 year rigged system. I will enjoy my own here.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by oakenfold: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

Asian this, Asian that, Asian that, Asian this.
Meanwhile Indians dey run billion-dollar call center phone scams dey tiff money all over. Stealing money from old and struggling Americans, Europeans and Aussies, calling it having a job. I have gotten Chinese speaking scam attempts on my phone several times. Thais dey sell their children to sex slavery. Half the indians in my grad school class here were copying off the other half. Embarrassing stuff. Then, someone is here worshiping Asians like they are gods. Nonsense!
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by FoolishBoy419: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
oakenfold:

Asian this, Asian that, Asian that, Asian this.
Meanwhile Indians dey run billion-dollar call center phone scams dey tiff money all over. Stealing money from old and struggling Americans, Europeans and Aussies, calling it having a job. I have gotten Chinese speaking scam attempts on my phone several times. Thais dey sell their children to sex slavery. Half the indians in my grad school class here were copying off the other half. Embarrassing stuff. Then, someone is here worshiping Asians like they are gods. Nonsense!

There are even white scammers so that's not my point. The point is that they are known for mostly positive things and not the negative. Even in the case of Nigerians, we have thousands of Southern Nigerians that live legitimate lives as professionals and make money BUT for every honest Nigerian that we hear about, there are 20 Nigerians getting arrested for all sorts of crime. There's a reason that even on Fiver, it is much easier to get a job as an Indian than to get one as a Nigerian.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by FoolishBoy419: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
oakenfold:

What logic? You are making a big dumb leap. I guess you are living up to your name. Nowhere am I saying that illegal actions are justified. Nuance dey hard you. And the a lot of southern youth are also doing menial jobs. I have lived in the north. There are a lot of young people there doing absolutely nothing for work. Boko Haram did not have to look far to get jobless bodies for the useless terror group. It was not southerners that kidnapped their daughters from school to traffic as wives.
Why were Somalis also killed like "pests" on the streets of South Africa? There are Chinese people in Ghana looking for illegal gold to mine. Some getting barred from entering the country. South East Asia is one the most notable human trafficking locations. The Human trafficking a problem in the US has very little to do with Nigerians or Africans, it is Asians, South/central Americans, eastern europeans when it is foreigners. But keep sucking Asian dick. Some people do bleeped up things whether from Nigeria or some poor Asian or Central/South American country. You need to fucking pay attention to the news. This is not a place for me to educate you. While dwelling on the negative, you all want to ignore that most of the positive achievements you see from Nigerians around the world are also from the Southerners? Education, sports, arts, it's southerners everywhere.
People will leave shitty countries to find a better life somewhere else. Nigerians are not the first to do this. Carry fix your "what is on ground" and suffer to death there with the 60 year rigged system. I will enjoy my own here.

You can't say someone is only bad because of reason X and then turn out to say you aren't excusing that person's bad behavior. We are not that stupid. Without statistical data, it is easy for anyone to claim anything online. I can say that I went to Onitcha and everyone is a thug there. And talking about terrorism, can you tell me where ESN got the young men to use for killing hundreds of their own people, impoverishing their own people, and sabotaging their own land under the orders of someone staying far away in Finland?

There's not a single part in my post where I said Asians or even whites don't do bad things but when your bad behavior dwarfs your good behavior by a mile, it becomes a problem. Asians are known for being highly intelligent in academics and for their business prowess. Some might go into telephone scams and illegal mining, but majority add value to their hosts and that's why they are celebrated and tolerated everywhere. Now in the case of Southern Nigerians, we have a reversal of this. For every Burna Boy, Philip Emeagwali and Chimamanda Adiechie you have, there are a hundred Hushpuppies and drug traffickers running away from the law. This is why many countries prefer Africans from dirtpoor countries over Nigerians. You have turned us into rejects in an era of globalization. You have turned us into outhcasts in our mother continent.

Yes, people leave shitty countries and travel to better their lives. But Southern Nigerians leave a shitty country to turn other countries into shitty countries just like their homeland. Don't you think it is a shame that someone from Mozambique can move around in airports with little discrimination while you as a Nigerian, have to go through rigorous scanning in almost all international airports? Even in the online world, you have turned everyone against us. Most clients run away from Nigerian freelancers because of your unrepentant thirst for fraud. Come to the online dating world. Many of those that are interested in interracial relationships with Blacks avoid us like the plague because they know you're either after their money or looking for a way to get out of Nigeria.

It is left for you to decide between self-deceit and honesty. The fact remains that you people have irreversibly tarnished our image forever with your criminality.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by oakenfold: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

There are even white scammers so that's not my point. The point is that they are known for mostly positive things and not the negative. Even in the case of Nigerians, we have thousands of Southern Nigerians that live legitimate lives as professionals and make money [b]BUT for every honest Nigerian that we hear about, there are 20 Nigerians getting arrested for all sorts of crime. [/b]There's a reason that even on Fiver, it is much easier to get a job as an Indian than to get one as a Nigerian.

1 to 20 ratio? Where was the census you took? What kind of stupid propaganda is this? Continue worshiping your Asians. Rubbish waste of my time.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by FoolishBoy419: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2023
oakenfold:

1 to 20 ratio? Where was the census you took? What kind of stupid propaganda is this? Continue worshiping your Asians. Rubbish waste of my time.

Your people have done it again.

https://www.nairaland.com/7769759/kazakhstan-banned-nigerians-over-rape

My stance remains. Southern Nigerians are cancerous to our international reputation

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.