Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders (56704 Views)

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Rolings: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
Karleb:

I wonder why we don't think these things have consequences. grin

Imagine if you want to check-in in a hotel and you hear the manager of the hotel kidnap people occasionally. Dey play! grin grin

And what about our developer brothers that have used their development to cause this...abi you wan pretend it wasn't because of your brothers developmental activities that this happened?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Felabrity: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
This ban will favour me and my family

5 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by bigtt76(f): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
We don cast here too 🤭🤣🤣🤣

NuCypher:
According to information just making the news, it appears Seychelles just placed a ban on Nigerian passport holders for holiday purposes. Many travel blogs reporting this now.

Source 1
Source 2

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by c900: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nigeria go soon buy the whole of Seychelles and all the countries wey dey do shakara
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Alexiiydon: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Ordinary Seychelles ? Chai! The drug dealer in Aso rock caused it. It shall never be well with those who support that old vegetable
stop behaving stupid 80% of drug dealers arrested outside Nigeria are from your region

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Curious345: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Bros it was crazy all because some baboon fools went to do dorime grin grin grin
eiye aye Vikings .. scatter the place .

You wonder why the govt is not fighting cultism like they do terrorism

4 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Wkaay(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by lexy2014: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Ordinary Seychelles ? Chai! The drug dealer in Aso rock caused it. It shall never be well with those who support that old vegetable

how did "the drug dealer in aso rock" cause it?

2 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Drello4real: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
IGBOs don use drugs spoil the image of the country finish,. Wicked tribe

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by segunoluomoofte(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
Obidients shit everywhere they go

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Funflipper: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
Flets:
Let’s continue playing ethnoreligious politics and deceiving ourselves. The world ain’t waiting, Nigerians are a thoroughly damaged people gloating in hypocrisy

You said it all.

4 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by erico2k2(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Honestly Nigerians are very bad people. Sometimes we need to look inward. It's not that they hate us everytime but why always Nigerians. In west Africa, only the Nigerian passport can't travel to Singapore visa free.
Bross abeg speak for yourself, we are more than 200 million people and we are all bad, you cannot judge us with the 1% that is rotten.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Asswipemod: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ezmans:
international criminals like husshpupy, monpha, Woodberry,b naira are easterners? Lazy criminals

You just mentioned fraudsters. But the cultists and drug peddlers are the odogwus from the ....😶 You know it yourself unless you want to be a hypocrite.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by erico2k2(m): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
Drello4real:
IGBOs don use drugs spoil the image of the country finish,. Wicked tribe
Dull conversation

2 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by lexy2014: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
Diego35M:

What I mean is APC brought in the disastrous economic hardship in Nigeria's history, making people seek for refuges to anywhere possible even without financial supports, I'm not trying to play politics here understand

is it APC that has made nigerians to traffick drugs to other countries?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Hawkler: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Having a criminal drug lord as a president comes with many consequences. This is one of them
IPOB descendants are very quick to judge when unknown gunmen are dropping pieces of hot meteoroids on them. Am foreseeing an exodus movement.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by erico2k2(m): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
Curious345:
not true . Yorubas dominate the meth fentanyl heroin and cocaine supply chains in Africa .

Igbos are small peddlers
Another dull conversation, do we deal more than the south Americans?
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Hotice085: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
Very good, busy bodies Nigerians will now allow that small country to rest
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by easytig(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
Shame catch me well well o,very soon na Somalia go ban us.dem use drugs swear for some Nigerians ni, must dey do drugs everywhere dey go

3 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
The Worst Beings in the whole World.

This Ban will favour me and my family Crew🤣

2 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by jrusky(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Seychelles? Sorry na who dey go Sychelles? To go do wetin sef? I can't remember when last I heard the name Sychelles last.

Big joke....

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Funflipper: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Alexiiydon:
stop behaving stupid 80% of drug dealers arrested outside Nigeria are from your region

80%? Hell NO!!!!
Try 99.9%.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Houseontherock1: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
It's actually you and your Igbo folks that are causing drug wahala through international development

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by DaddyJapan(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nairaland resident ethnic jingoists: Seychelles has a serious drug problem on its own, I beg.

Why Seychelles has world's worst heroin problem

21 November 2019

The island paradise of Seychelles is suffering from a drug epidemic of huge proportions.

Known for its coral reefs, mangroves and white sandy beaches, 360,000 tourists travel to the Indian Ocean archipelago each year for a holiday of a lifetime.

But look beyond the private islands, the boutique resorts and high-end restaurants, and the small nation is battling a heroin epidemic of huge proportions.

Between 5,000 and 6,000 people out of a total population of 94,000 - the equivalent of nearly 10% of the working population - are addicted to heroin, according to the Agency for the Prevention of Drug Abuse and Rehabilitation (APDAR) in the Seychelles.

Per capita, the Seychelles suffers from the highest rate of heroin abuse in the world.

Read more: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-50488877

Southern Route
In Seychelles, heroin is the most widely used drug, and the country is estimated to have the highest heroin consumption rate in the world per capita.[5] The drug is primarily produced in Afghanistan and trafficked to Seychelles and other small island states in the Western Indian Ocean via the Southern Route.[6][7] Taking its point of departure in Afghanistan, the Southern Route travels primarily to India, Africa, and Europe via Pakistan or Iran, and in 2018 this route accounted for 6% of global drug quantities.[6] Seychelles has increasingly become a target destination for drug trafficking via the Southern Route due to the country’s rising drug consumption, its easy access as part of the major trafficking route, as well as the country’s wealth compared to other nations in the western Indian Ocean.[2][5]
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_drug_trade_in_Seychelles

3 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by SaintLucia: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
The place is a small Island with the lowest population in Africa but our developers don go there use drugs and scamming business spoil show. Unfortunately, it was South Africa and Kenya police that alert them about the activities of southeastern Nigerians. Very soon many embassies in Nigeria will start issuing visa to Nigerians base on their tribe.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by xtervaganza(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ipob people don full der prison finish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by EngGandalf: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mindlog:
Sad.
Sad? I don’t think so. Bleep Seychelles.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by treatise: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
They must have suffered some stuff in the hands of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Wainey: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
Lungdick:
Nigeria dun cast. Seychelles Lol.
Seychelles has one of the strongest passports in the world.
Do not underrate them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by GeneralPula: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
It’s expected..

I’m not surprised one bit..

Sometimes in March, they arrested Nigerians ( Igbo) back to back for drugs. It was since then I knew something like this would happen..

Just last week, another 7 Nigerians got arrested for drugs..
https://bnn.network/breaking-news/seven-nigerians-apprehended-at-seychelles-international-airport-for-drug-trafficking/

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.