Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders (56701 Views)

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by freemanq(m): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2023
See what Nigeria has been reduced to , I pity the country called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by plat0: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2023
Diego35M:

What I mean is APC brought in the disastrous economic hardship in Nigeria's history, making people seek for refuges to anywhere possible even without financial supports, I'm not trying to play politics here understand
Nigerians have been selling drugs before APC, if our preferred candidate had won, people will still sell drugs.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Diego35M: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2023
plat0:
Nigerians have been selling drugs before APC, if our preferred candidate had won, people will still sell drugs.
You sound like you don't even understand my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by plat0: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2023
Diego35M:

You sound like you don't even understand my comment.
when the PDP was at the center, greedy Nigerians were being deported from Arab countries and south Africa for drug related offences. You guys bring politics into everything, at this rate Nigeria is irredeemable.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Gerrard59(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Ordinary Seychelles? Chai! The drug dealer in Aso rock caused it. It shall never be well with those who support that old vegetable

This is the braggadocio that piss me off!

Seychelles is one of the continent's least corrupt countries and has something to show for itself compared to oil-rich Gabon or Equatorial Guinea. Also, the passport is one of if not the strongest from Africa.

"Ordinary Seychelles" from people wey no get constant electricity and inhale generator fumes for a living. Where their elites live has open gutters

Spits!

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Ishilove: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2023
Our reputation precedes us

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Ishilove: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2023
Gerrard59:

This is the braggadocio that piss me off!

Seychelles is one of the continent's least corrupt countries and has something to show for itself compared to oil-rich Gabon or Equatorial Guinea. Also, the passport is one of if not the strongest from Africa.

"Ordinary Seychelles" from people wey no get constant electricity and inhale generator fumes for a living. Where their elites live has open gutters

Spits!
Comrade off mic biko

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Gerrard59(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2023
Diego35M:

What I mean is APC brought in the disastrous economic hardship in Nigeria's history, making people seek for refuges to anywhere possible even without financial supports, I'm not trying to play politics here understand

In 2006/7, Singapore cancelled the visa free access for Nigerians because there was a high spate of drug smuggling by Nigerians into the country (all the culprits were hanged). Was APC in power? Burkina Faso passport is visa free to Singapore, is Nigeria poorer than Burkina Faso? GDP growth was above 4% during the same period and the economy was doing well.

No excuses. Criminal minded Nigerians are to be blamed, especially when they think every country is lawless like Nigeria. I have stated here several times that if a country wants the best of Nigerians, it should tighten the immigration policies towards Nigerians. Make it so difficult for Nigerians to enter such that those who eventually have access will be the most well-behaved Nigerians they ever come across. Today, Nigerians in Singapore are so well behaved compared to Malaysia. The story will change in the next five years for those in the UAE.

Quality over quantity.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by folake4u(f): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Ordinary Seychelles ? Chai! The drug dealer in Aso rock caused it. It shall never be well with those who support that old vegetable

You call Seychelles ordinary?

How is it the fault of the Nigerian President?

Stop shifting blames around. It is Nigerians whose bad reputation precedes them that made this happen.

I don't even blame countries that have stiff visa requirements towards us.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Purvan(m): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
Wetin person day find for Seychelles if not to enjoy money
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by TheSuperX(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Honestly Nigerians are very bad people. Sometimes we need to look inward. It's not that they hate us everytime but why always Nigerians. In west Africa, only the Nigerian passport can't travel to Singapore visa free.
Cuz Nigeria is cursed with foolish and fraudulent people

2 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by TheSuperX(m): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Ordinary Seychelles ? Chai! The drug dealer in Aso rock caused it. It shall never be well with those who support that old vegetable
Seychelles isn't ordinary, if you re talking about the best travel destination in the world, Seychelles tops the list and they also make their money from tourism and please don't blame the president, blame yourself and your fellow Nigerians that go around causing mayhem or selling hard drugs in people's country, up till now I do wonder why Malaysia haven't taken actions against Nigerians or ban Nigerians from traveling to their country because the last time I was there, the things I saw Nigerians doing there got me amazed, see prostitutions, cultism and other negative things Nigerians are always involved.
the fact that they took their cultism there is what got me more surprised. very foolish and wayward youths.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by reiddecuti: 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
pyyxxaro:
This must be a Joke

Dey there. Who takes this country serious after all the corruption flying over everywhere! Leadership corruption, agbadorians foolishness, judges encouraging corruption through their court judgment.

Until we begin to get sense and so the right things by upholding the values of democracy, role of law, this country will be a laughing stock before international communities.

GET SENSE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Haveyoueatentod: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
There is something about the air we breathe in Nigeria wey dey make our people dey misbehave overseas

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Jaythentic(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
Seychelles oooo
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

That's why I said Nigeria is irredeemable. The foundation of the country Is too bad. Our value systems are completely eroded. Our west African neighbors will ban Nigerians if they could. Everywhere Nigerians go they commit crimes. If it's not cultism, it's fraud. If it's not fraud, it's drug trafficking and armed robbery. Nigerians are the single reason why more than 20 African countries were banned from the UAE. We steal, we lie, we vote for dumb leaders. Help Incompetent fools to rig elections. Nigeria is rotten from bottom to top and top to bottom

I don’t trust any online warrior.

You wey Dey talk bros, if accident happens on the highway and you are opportune to be at the scene,what comes to your mind first?

👉 Steal from the victims?

👉 Watch them die why video recording is ongoing

👉 Watch & go as no one wants to help accident victims .

Assume NL admits vn , I would have send a well detailed vn to explain scenarios where you will agree with me that Nigerians are all wicked even you wey Dey type and me wey Dey type.

I do try my best to help people both beggars and street people…even when am driving,I carry people on the way for free which I promised myself before buying my car that I won’t take people for free in ky car. Even warning my younger ones not to take any stranger on their cars as well.

But, I swear,if you even show love to Nigerians ,they will use evil to pay you back or implicate you into a mess that you will never be able to get out from.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Ambitious21: 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:

Your generation and unborn generation will suffer .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Angelfrost(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ban dem all if they can't abide by simple laws!

Every nation should have very strict immigration laws especially where citizens from 3rd and 4th world nations are concerned!

France is learning the hard way now!

8 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by intergral(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
Abeg we should let this crime infested people to have their own country

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Emperormartin(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
Tinubu must hear this
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by sojiooo1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
90% of Nigerians who go to Seychelles on holiday visa didn’t go there because of holiday. it is those people that spoil us not the government

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by tnerro1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
I sure one particular tribe don go show themselves for that side.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by ebufa: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Honestly Nigerians are very bad people. Sometimes we need to look inward. It's not that they hate us everytime but why always Nigerians. In west Africa, only the Nigerian passport can't travel to Singapore visa free.

while not supporting crime nor criminals ,it is important that we get our economy to work for our youth! Politicians should moderate their lavish lifestyles to show better examples !
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by stevups(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
I prefer to go Beni Republic to chatchet pure water republic
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Charlesnwokwa(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Wahala ooo

Please is Oman good country to go hustle as a young guy,
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
E remain Comoros

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Zane2point4(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

That's why I said Nigeria is irredeemable. The foundation of the country Is too bad. Our value systems are completely eroded. Our west African neighbors will ban Nigerians if they could. Everywhere Nigerians go they commit crimes. If it's not cultism, it's fraud. If it's not fraud, it's drug trafficking and armed robbery. Nigerians are the single reason why more than 20 African countries were banned from the UAE. We steal, we lie, we vote for dumb leaders. Help Incompetent fools to rig elections. Nigeria is rotten from bottom to top and top to bottom
Truth!
I think it has to do with families in Nigeria sending the most rugged family member abroad!
It used to be any hot headed kids that families do send abroad and that is one of the causes!

I can’t imagine educated man misbehaving,i went to china for goods in 2018 and saw Nigerias in the guangzhou streets doing cultism and fighting!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by akin9ja78(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nigeria can never be a decent country. It's too late may be in her next life.

4 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by sencekompis: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:

OMO IBO WEREY
WHAT A JOKER TRIBE
KEEP CRYING WITH OBI
LOSERS

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Oliver14(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
They are mad grin grin
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by chidi2003(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
TONYE001:

We are so quick to throw blames to the government and to other tribes. No one wants to look at this objectively.

Is it the government that's involves in cult activities in SA?

Is it the government that scams thousands of people abroad.....? And some of these scams lead to self harm and death!

Is it the government that smuggles drugs to other countries?

Is it the government that violates simple visa conditions?

In fact, who constitutes this government? Americans? Jamaicans? Oh! Our government is also made up of Nigerians!

Who voted/rigged them in? Nigerians!

Who defends them when they misbehave? Nigerians!

We are just funny. Stupidly funny, in fact.

Our leaders are the true reflection of our various communities. We are bad and our cultures, promote corruption!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.