Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders (56705 Views)

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by omooba969(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
Diego35M:

What I mean is APC brought in the disastrous economic hardship in Nigeria's history, making people seek for refuges to anywhere possible even without financial supports, I'm not trying to play politics here understand

As long as you Nigerians continue to vote thieves/ incompetent mor0ns into public offices nothing is going to change. grin

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Touchypro(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
Neddstark:
There was a time when Singapore was visa free to every country untill they had a surge in crimes from Nigerians and they had to restrict us. Now Seychelles, a perfect holiday destination has chosen to do the same.
Let us keep encouraging crime and corruption. The only cointries that will accept us will be those who need us to labour as slaves.
Will you all Stop this nonsense. Whenever a country wants to be segregative Nigerians are always the easy target and some of you would come here to make excuses for them. A lot of people have talked about how bad that country treats black visitors right from their airport.

Instead of asking questions why you start blaming your country, how many crimes have you heard Nigerians committed in Seychelles. Are Nigerians the only nationals commiting crime in foreign countries when did you ever hear about Chinese getting banned you think these people are not commiting crimes in foreign countries. Do you know how many times a Chinese have committed crimes in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Investor137: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
Curious345:
eiye aye Vikings .. scatter the place .

You wonder why the govt is not fighting cultism like they do terrorism
I blame the govt still, some of the top government officials/politicians are cultist take it or leave…they are all involved in one level or the other…I know this. If this country is ready to eradicate drugs and cultism let there be a death penalty on drugs and cultism anyone caught…instant executions no remands or going to court…

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Iluvmycontr3: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Seychelles ain't ordinary, top tourist destination in africa

Let them continue to wallow in ego and pride there..

4 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by jrusky(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
Curious345:
not true . Yorubas dominate the meth fentanyl heroin and cocaine supply chains in Africa .

Igbos are small peddlers

Bia, Nnwanne pls sometime try to have shame okwa ya

Even a day old child know that anything drug either small or big or peddler or trafficker or whatever na SE be the main actor from Genesis to Revelation.

Biko stop defending what is shameful, our people have really messed up the image of Nigeria no need to play hypocrisy on this bro.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nigeria...you see your life?
Oya receive small sense. You need am!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by APCNig: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
Developers I see your handiwork

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Innobee99(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
See finish at it's peak
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by cococandy(f): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
This is embarrassing though

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Alliswell248: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Diego35M:

What I mean is APC brought in the disastrous economic hardship in âf's history, making people seek for refuges to anywhere possible even without financial supports, I'm not trying to play politics here understand

Is that the justification for drugs peddling ?
Grow up kid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Divineyin(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nigeria my country
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Flets:
Let’s continue playing ethnoreligious politics and deceiving ourselves. The world ain’t waiting,

Nigerians are a thoroughly damaged people gloating in hypocrisy

In fact over damaged is an understatement.

They are Evil and Over Rotten Beings.

2 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by BJanta: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
Not ' a ban ' , but ' ban ' .
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Dshocker(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
Seychelles wey Ogun state even better pass dey buga.

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Investor137: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
God make I do japa Comot for this nuisance called a country before the whole world go lock us out

3 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by omooba969(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
segunoluomoofte:
Obidients shit everywhere they go

I actually saw a video where a man from their side claimed that his people shit everywhere in the open.

The thread was on nairaland recently .

Quite sad.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Acidosis(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
folake4u:

You call Seychelles ordinary?

How is it the fault of the Nigerian President?

Stop shifting blames around. It is Nigerians whose bad reputation precedes them that made this happen.

I don't even blame countries that have stiff visa requirements towards us.

Government raised monsters.

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Kentursky(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Go and take your medication, wish you a speedy recovery.
Mrfixiit:
Ordinary Seychelles ? Chai! The drug dealer in Aso rock caused it. It shall never be well with those who support that old vegetable
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Menclothing: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
This is not about party most of you all are cultist
You go other countries showing your I’ll gotten wealth doing drugs and prostitution

Millions of cultist in Nigeria due to bad parenting this is the result
Yahoo everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by biggz82: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
This one na SEE FINISH
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by pansophist(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
If you also apply for a visa to most EU embassies, it's an automatic denial, and only administrative procedures (eg appealing) will change the status quo.

Nigeria is going down, and this is sad. If you can leave, sha do it first.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Salowise: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
They should sign death penalty into law on people caught doing drugs, cyber crime, cultism, etc. Content creators keep promoting the use of hard drugs in their videos and NDLEA will do absolutely nothing about it

4 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by amigo1088: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
The next sure thing is to go to Niger Republic and get a passport

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by ruzell86: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
lexy2014:

is it APC that has made nigerians to traffick drugs to other countries?
Yea, they partly did... by making basic living unbearable through wrong Govt policies, regulations, corruptions etc.

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by ufotunang: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
If our country nigeria was good and better... good economy and well developed..nigerians will not Japa to Seychelles or abroad for greener pastures or other things... make our country to be better so nigerians can stop japaing to other countries to avoid this embarrassment from all this foreign countries
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Investor137: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
In Malaysia, if they are caught wt drugs and they happens to narrowly escaped the death sentence, they won’t let you go freely o, they will inject them with some substances before deportation..you must collect.

Those popularly known for drugs peddling sha una don let us down for this country well well..u know yourselves

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by akpumping7720(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Ordinary Seychelles ? Chai! The drug dealer in Aso rock caused it. It shall never be well with those who support that old vegetable
It will never be well with you and your unborn generations. Foolish ny a mi ri offspring.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by UnimkeAk(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:

Courtesy of great ndi Igbo.

Developing since 1000BC
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by ufotunang: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
Male the country nigeria to be better so that all this nigerians Japa to other countries will reduce which will avoid all this embarrassment from other foreign countries
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by bewla(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mindlog:
Sad.
This where some set of people get us to

Can blame some part
But they new them self
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by lexy2014: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
ruzell86:

Yea, they partly did... by making basic living unbearable through wrong Govt policies, regulations, corruptions etc.

are you saying that it was since 2015 that nigerians started trafficking drugs to other countries ?

what are those wrong policies and regulations ?

is nigeria the only country in the world were government policies, regulation and corruption makes life unbearable for the citizens ?
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by adabaraabdul: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
Bilingualism:

Stop apportioning blame on our president. Did you see him there?
some people are really daft and stupid. They have nothing tangible to contribute on social space. Like I always say if they have nothing to contribute, just scroll down and move alone. But because they are retards, they never get the memo. pls pay them no minds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.