Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders (56752 Views)

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by SeriouslySense(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
smiley
folake4u:

You call Seychelles ordinary?

How is it the fault of the Nigerian President?

Stop shifting blames around. It is Nigerians whose bad reputation precedes them that made this happen.

I don't even blame countries that have stiff visa requirements towards us.

2 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by SeriouslySense(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
smiley
chidi2003:
Our leaders are the true reflection of our various communities. We are bad and our cultures, promote corruption!
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
Regex:

Will this affect people with residency in UK because I have applied to visit Hungary this November.

You will still carry Nigerian passport.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by jrusky(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
Curious345:
your people "not mine"

Pls just have shame if even little it goes a long way.....
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by AfonjaScud: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
walex2:
you go go south Africa they are the same set of stupid people spoiling Nigeria name with illegal business, Duabi they are thesame set of people, Arabian country they're the same set of people doing drugs, some one said if you see any five Nigerians in a foreign prison developers people will be 4 out of them and they are the same IPOB people calling the president a drug Baron

Sometime ago, it was reported that out of 21 nigerians on death row for drugs in Indonesia, 20 were from Anambra state but the other one is also Ibo.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by soil4soil(m): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
dadabashua1:
Continue pushing the drugs make una continue,time shall tell.

Majority of those arrested are from which region in Nigeria.

Just checking for a friend

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Juoflife1(f): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
I agree
tensazangetsu20:

The death penalty is better.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by sweetTai(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
The problem is that all the other copy cat nations may follow Seychelles. And before you know it, Nigerians will become a plaque. Sad!

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Regex: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
Skyview01:

You will still carry Nigerian passport.

Omo because I am going on holiday oh... Make them both spoil am for me.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by LastProphet: 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
Diego35M:

What I mean is APC brought in the disastrous economic hardship in Nigeria's history, making people seek for refuges to anywhere possible even without financial supports, I'm not trying to play politics here understand

Morooon
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by jaymichael(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
Bilingualism:
My compatriots has gone to Seychelles to go and show themselves. When will my brothers and sisters change. Odiagwu
Them don go develop Seychelles 😃🤪

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by sharone21(f): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
BigDawsNet:
If this news is tru... then he Don bii for Nigerian Passport strength bii dat..

Government wicked oh but some citizens self na something else...

How u go take carry hard drugs enter another person country and you want them to open dia border?.. no silly way!

The people of Seychelles also complain of some our Pastors constituting a nuisance there a using the church to swindle its people.

We have sports people going there especially basketballers but some after getting there would not want to come back and begin to do wrong things there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by obama99: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
SeriouslySense:
My dear, everything is not about money.

It's about what ? Why did Dubai lift the ban. Ogbeni learn from other people's mistakes .
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by sukar886: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
Naija don cast , am tired of everything about this county
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
obama99:

It's about what ? Why did Dubai lift the ban. Ogbeni learn from other people's mistakes .
Dubai hasn't lifted the ban on Nigerians
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by deji17: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Having a criminal drug lord as a president comes with many consequences. This is one of them
But Eboes have been doing their illicit drug business long before now. You have no excuse.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by obama99: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Dubai hasn't lifted the ban on Nigerians

Visas are still been process. They are not airlifting from Nigeria
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by bros856: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
You guys should stop insulting our President, he’s no more an ordinary citizen of Nigeria. He’s holding our Nigerian most precious and prestigious office. The reason why Seychelles ban Nigerians is because of the likes of Patrick Ikechukwu Uwaoma who was sentenced to 30 years imprisonment for drug trafficking over there and so many others Igbo guys in prison over there for same offenses. Let’s call a spade a spade. It’s has nothing to do with Mr President.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Kemadealadire(f): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hmmn.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Litmus: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
"Nigerians" need to stop excusing biased prejudice against Nigeria citizens abroad. When ever some shithole nation prejudices Nigerians, some of you begin justifying thire actions informed by unverifiable claims of criminality by Nigerians. There are many better reasons I can give you for why these nations target Nigerians but my better reasons, the reasons you give and the reasons given by those nations are baseless unless investigated or researched. Justifications are a dozen a kobo.

The Nigeria state need to begin retaliating against nations that prejudice Nigerians full stop, no excuses.

Anyway, listening to some of the things attributed to Tinabu , I'm beginning to be hopeful that we at last have a president who will be vindictive on behalf of Nigerians and not presidentially aloof. It looks like he is the type that will meet your on noble terms if you are noble or gutter level if you want to go there.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
Like one of the writers wrote.

Person wen the world knows he has been into drug trafficking turn persido!!!... The whole world has seen it and they all know about it...

Now how do u want to present this case to ordinary Seychelles as una dey call them?

Na All these things... dey make tiny countries wen no reach... to be treating Nigerians anyhow...

Which mouth u wan use take defend this case.

First things... is to throw African Pablo to one's face!!...

Are we sure Nigeria will ever have respect again.??

Trump and him mouth call humanbeing lifeless!!

Only God knows wetin dey they call Nigerians.. hmmmmmmmmmmmm😒
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Ezmans: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
AfonjaScud:

There was a region of hardened criminals.
your region makes nigerians use visa go to UK because of drug go and verify, Una don tey for drug others dey learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by overseasnbeyond: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
[b]The IGBO/OBI -DRUG people cause am, they must go![[/b]quote author=NuCypher post=124304812]According to information just making the news, it appears Seychelles just placed a ban on Nigerian passport holders for holiday purposes. Many travel blogs reporting this now.

Source 1
Source 2

[/quote]
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by GeneralPula: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
mainman7:
All still residual effect of Buhari's malAdministration and those that supported him. Also, Truth is that Tinubu has no alternative other than removing Fuel Subsidy as soon as possible. The Blame is on Amechi, Ekweremadu(that brought Bill Gates to Buhari to Buy all Nigerian Federal Hospitals, sold to him for Billions already. Tinubu has been Fighting very Boldly and Courageously to UnDo and Reverse all these Satanic Transactions, this is why BGates rushed to Aso Rock few weeks ago to beg him to soft pedal. The Question is: why does he want to Own the Body and Souls of Nigerians?! Nigerians are not Animals to be Owned! If you know half of Battle that Tinubu is currently Fighting for Nigerians, you will shed Tears in Appreciation to CREATOR of Humanity for bringing such a Courageous Leader as Intervention!) and other satanic Greedy Souls like them that Connived with Buhari to Use Nigeria(ns) to endlessly borrow Billions of Dollars and Trillions of Yuan which Buhari audaciously siphoned straight away for Development of Niger Republic his true Country.

Even Great Economists and Professional Financial Analysts from Western World have said it would take a Miracle for any Government that takes over from Buhari to fund Nigeria after Buhari leaves Office, they said Economic Collapse of Nigerian is inevitable with the Unprecedented Wickedness and irredeemable Damage that Buhari and his Cronies did.

Removing the Subsidy at least Saves some Billions (that the theivng Oil Cabals would have also continue to be claiming) for Nigeria use to start the Long Journey to Recovery, from the Unprecedented Wicked Wounds and Monumental Damage which Buhari and his satanic Encouragers like Emefiele, Ekweremadu, Amechi, etc.

Tinubu really Need all the Prayers and Encouragements he can get from us all. Sincerely, if you know the level of Damage that these wicked heartless Anti-Humanity Souls did to Nigeria as a Country, you will know that only GOD ALMIGHTY can Help Tinubu to bring his Vision of making Nigeria great again to Reality.

Please, quickly Download this Video before they remove it from YouTube again. Share on WhatsApp and on all Social Media, this is what all Nigerians should Unite against not the Senseless Tribalism that the those with Ekweremadu wicked heart are using to Divide the Masses. This Video shows when Ekweremadu encouraged Buhari to Cede the Right over all Nigerian Federal Hospitals to Bill gates for Billions of Dollars, which has already been shared. They kept the Masses in the Dark while they sold them out Completely. Try not to Cry from being overshocked by what you discovered today was long done to your Future under Buhari. cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCrO5QTrpbk&pp=ygU3RWt3ZXJlbWFkdSBzb2xkIE5pZ2VyaWEgRmVkZXJhbCBIb3NwaXRhbHMgdG8gQmlsbCBnYXRlYQ%3D%3D
We thank God for Nairaland. Like if you are grateful Today to discover this satanic Secret Deal that they did against your Health. WE MUST ALL JOIN HANDS TO BACK TINUBU UP TO REVERSE IT!
Omo! 😳

Shey nah for this same naija these things been dey happen wey we no know? 😳

This doctor really exposed a lot mehn! This is worth broadcasting all around! I’ve saved the video!

How could the 7th assembly sponsored such horrific bill? That was 2011!

Jonathan was the president
David Mark Sp
Ekwemeradu DSP

Lemme put this together. According to the doctor’s revelation;
They made Organ harvesting is Legal..
They sold out government hospitals to foreigners..
Foreigners have been using these hospital to harvest organs of Nigerians. From heart to kidney etc.. shocked

No wonder the doctor didn’t feel any remorse for ekwemeradu. He even said he wasn’t surprised such happened. The Doctor also revealed most of these killings we see in Nigeria are just cover up story. Majority are due to organ harvest..

Like the doctor said... After harvesting a heart, the person has to die, right? Then they’ll disposed them off and then cook up a story that they’re being killed..

This is worth a front page thread. Kindly make a thread with this video. We’ll tag Mods to push to front page..

Chai! Things are happening in this country o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Touchypro(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
Gerrard59:

That is because Nigerians were the biggest drug smugglers, and Singaporean elites hated it so much, especially from a country with low trade relations. In Asia, they consider every Black person to be from Africa until your passport is shown. The same characterisation made police conduct stop and search on black people in Tokyo because of the attitudes of Black Africans. The US embassy warned African Americans to always hold their evidence of residency. You cannot go to another country to misbehave; when caught, you scream racism. If you want to misbehave, do it in your environment. Other people should not and cannot be responsible for your irresponsibility.

Right here, we read how Nigerians misbehave in neighbouring Malaysia and faraway China. Should these countries bar Nigerians, you will scream of racism. If African Americans in Asian countries could put up a post on their foreheads differentiating themselves from Black Africans, they would quickly do so. You call out criminal behaviours whenever possible, even if they are your kinsmen because a time will come when you will be treated in a bad manner due to the activities of those kinsmen.

Seychelles is suffering from a drug crisis, and Nigerians have been caught trying to smuggle drugs into the country. If you don't consider drug smuggling a crime, other people do.

You cannot compare yourselves to the Chinese. You are a bloody Nigerian, a citizen of the country with the most poor people. If out of ten Chinese, 2 smuggle drugs, the remaining 8 are legit business people. Seychellen authorities will not place an entire ban on Chinese. But when out of ten Nigerians entering the country, 5 are drug smugglers and the remainder tourists, it makes to bar them due to the long-lasting effects of drugs and the overall negligible tourists from Nigeria. I can bet that Nigerians are not in the top 20 tourists to Seychelles. so the economics makes sense to ban Nigerians considering the opioid crisis.
Simply put they banned Nigeria cos it's convenient for them. Few people commiting a crime doesn't make the whole country bad. This is how you guys were saying UAE banned Nigeria cos of criminality until it turns out it was just a diplomatic issue between the two governments.

No matter what you say I've had several accounts of black people that got mistreated in Seychelles and some of them swearing not to go back, stop making excuses for people that don't want you. Nigerians commit crime in the United States but thousands are still allowed into the country every year. Seychelles knows that it is very convenient for them to ban Nigeria you are here justifying them.

People have prejudice against black people it doesn't matter what you want to say, as much as we have bad Nigerians we have good ones making us proud. If a country chose to focus only the negative side it's their business. Mind you I'm not in any way abating criminality but we shouldn't always condemn ourselves based on what someone else says.

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
Jeyun:
and we go start from aso rock. U know what I mean

U dey mind the person wen dey suggest... am.
Indeed he forgot about asorock..😁😁..
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by mainman7(m): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
cry My brother, I never recover from the shock after stumbling on the Exposed Secret. Let's really Hope and Pray that ALMIGHTY should Grant Tinubu the needed Great Courage to undo all these their Anti-Christ wickedness that they've perfected against Nigerians.
GeneralPula:

Omo! 😳

Shey nah for this same naija these things been dey happen wey we no know? 😳

This doctor really exposed a lot mehn! This is worth broadcasting all around! I’ve saved the video!

How could the 7th assembly sponsored such horrific bill? That was 2011!

Jonathan was the president
David Mark Sp
Ekwemeradu DSP

Lemme put this together. According to the doctor’s revelation;
They made Organ harvesting is Legal..
They sold out government hospitals to foreigners..
Foreigners have been using these hospital to harvest organs of Nigerians. From heart to kidney etc.. shocked

No wonder the doctor didn’t feel any remorse for ekwemeradu. He even said he wasn’t surprised such happened. The Doctor also revealed most of these killings we see in Nigeria are just cover up story. Majority are due to organ harvest..

Like the doctor said... After harvesting a heart, the person has to die, right? Then they’ll disposed them off and then cook up a story that they’re being killed..

This is worth a front page thread. Kindly make a thread with this video. We’ll tag Mods to push to front page..

Chai! Things are happening in this country o!

6 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by famology(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
Our brothers don still go fool themselves for there. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by kclub83(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Ordinary Seychelles ? Chai! The drug dealer in Aso rock caused it. It shall never be well with those who support that old vegetable
you are a big fool for saying this. U are referring to the man in aso rock as if the person is your friend or younger brother. Our president is richer 100 times than your generation come 20 years to come. This man is older than your father. Besides, was he the one that sent those pple to traffic drugs? For you to be disrespectful to our president, that means your father is nothing to you. I can bet it that u hardly prostrate to greet your dad in the morning. I don't blame u coz u are just an under age. Am not a fan of anybody in this country but I give respect to elderly people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.