Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders (56702 Views)

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Touchypro(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
membranus:

You are in every way abetting criminality with your write up here. And I am even thinking if not you, or some of your close acquaintances are involved in devilish drug business

Why? because your tepid water argument that countries like Seychelles, Indonesia, Dubai, or even India should continue to leave their countries easily accessible to Nigerian drug barons who are destroying their citizens lives by providing easy means of acquiring hard drugs. That by restricting visa access to criminally minded Nigerians they are just being racist. Why did you not count them racist for all the donkey years behind in which they have granted Nigeria this free and comfortable visa opportunity?

If you are a landlord in a safe neighbourhood, and suddenly you noticed hard drugs sellers invading the neighbourhood influencing and selling drugs to the young kids in the neighbourhood, will you fold your arms and allow them to destroy your own kids too?

So these countries have every rights to protect their citizens from the corrupt influence of Nigerian evil people who are bent on seeking wealth by hook or by crook, not minding whose life is destroyed.

No you are definitely a criminal for saying that nonsense. Because you are a criminal that's why you want everyone of us to share in your blame and punishment. If you are not a criminal you would never support banning an entire country because few nationals committed a crime. You belong to a criminal group and that's why you want every Nigerian to share in your punishment but God pass you.

Every day hundreds of Indians are arrested in Dubai for various crimes I haven't seen the Emirates place a ban on India unpatriotic thief.

According to your argument any country where a Nigerian commits a crime the entire country should be banned and those of us who are innocent will bear the brunt like you think people will ever stop committing crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by TONYE001(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
AMI3:

Their system is could be far better than ours

This is not the focus of the discussion.

Fine, their system is better. BUT, are there criminals there?

I was only showing you that even in near-perfect societies, criminals still exist. So, criminality is not a sole production of the government.

The Nigerian situation we all are experiencing today is due to the failures of the government and the decayed morality of the populace.

Look at people in your circle. How many are honest? How many will see "free money" and look the other way? How many will not cheat in an exam? How many will not dispose their wastes indiscriminately? How many will use the paedestrian bridge while crossing the road instead of crossing like that? How many will clean their drainages regularly to prevent flooding?

See, let's stop blaming the government. We are not innocent either. We all must decide to be better versions of ourselves.

Yeah.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by HNICEARTH: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

You are funny. The world is ready to see Tinubu and also bring investments into Nigeria despite seeing us as a Narco state because of thesame Tinubu.

Make it make sense.

Nope, you are the clown here. Nobody is looking forward to meeting balablu. He was obscure in paris.
No reasonable investor will move his/her hard earned resources down to a country where the head of the government emerged via a shoddy polls, have questionable character, and have a shoddy credentials. If you are not aware, nigeria just recorded negative FDI for the first time in 33yrs. So who are those who want to meet and invest? Absolutely Nobody!

Again, ECOWAS chairman is out there for any nigerian president except you choose to pass. ECOWAS cease to exist without Nigeria's resources. Money talks bullshit walks

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Litmus: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
Africans are too ignorant about the world. They have no understanding how these things work. I could write an entire book on the subject of why Nigerians are picked on and crime by Nigerian has absolutely nothing to do with it since Nigerians aren't criminals abroad anyway.

Do you know that since South Africa began the culture of targeting Nigerians other Nations that have racists issues with black people generally, but could never express it acceptably, latched on to what south Africa began. And then African nations that had issues of inadequacy also exploited what south Africa began .

Seychelles is a top tourism destination. If they begin to have issues with local crime caused by say unemployment among thire youths, this would damage tourism. In order to alay the fears of Tourists, they have to be seen to be tackling crime. However tourists are unlikely to trust that Seychelles will meaningfully tackle homegrown criminals. If your people are tagged as criminal minded, tourist are unlikely to trust your nation, especially if a relatively small country. But if the criminals are said to be foreigners then there is hope since foreigners can be deported or prevented from entering the country. This type of narrative will be more encouraging to tourists.

So what better people to blame than Nigerians that all now blame thanks to the bandwagon began by South Africa. Targeting Nigerians will also create a larger publicity. Therefore , suddenly,Seychelles crime problems are really caused by Nigerians. Look, we are doing something, we are restricting the Nigerians!

Nigerians can't argue because Seychelles and her defenders can say, after all it's true, look, South Africa, Dubai, India, Angola and the world says Nigeriains are criminals....

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Alpharey: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
APCNig:

So that is why your brothers are trafficking drugs

And who are your brothers? Typical Nigerian. Suffering and smiling. Your future has been mortgaged and shortchanged and you are here pointing accusing fingers. Illiteracy is a disease. That is why I don't really pity Nigerians as they are suffering in the hands of your greedy leaders.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Babathanks(m): 12:52am On Jul 10, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Having a criminal drug lord as a president comes with many consequences. This is one of them
They are banning us because of your tribal people from south east that use to take drug to thereπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”. Go and investigate the main reason why we are been banned
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Gerrard59(m): 2:43am On Jul 10, 2023
Touchypro:
Simply put they banned Nigeria cos it's convenient for them. Few people commiting a crime doesn't make the whole country bad. This is how you guys were saying UAE banned Nigeria cos of criminality until it turns out it was just a diplomatic issue between the two governments.

It is convenient because the economics makes sense to do so. People who are not amongst the top 20 visitors are transporting drugs into the country. What do we lose by banning them? Nothing. Reports and comments here attest that Nigerian men below 40 years old cannot obtain a tourist to the UAE. So, it is not just a diplomatic issue.

No matter what you say I've had several accounts of black people that got mistreated in Seychelles and some of them swearing not to go back, stop making excuses for people that don't want you. Nigerians commit crime in the United States but thousands are still allowed into the country every year. Seychelles knows that it is very convenient for them to ban Nigeria you are here justifying them.

The Seychelles is made up of people of African and Indian origins. So the claim of racism is odd. As I said, outside North America/Europe, every black person is seen as an African and in these places, many Africans have misbehaved thoroughly. So, the perception is that any black person will likely misbehave. The same occurred in Chile when they received Haitians in droves as refugees. These Haitians desecrated the place and Chileans hitherto who never came across black people developed ill feelings towards blacks. Should an African American go there, he would claim Chileans are racist without knowing why they behaved so.

As for Nigerians in the US, the number of Nigerians who behaved properly outnumber those who misbehave. Then again, the US has systemically barred most Nigerians by ensuring the visa waitlines are amongst the top three longest in the world. To obtain a tourist visa to the US as a Nigerian living in Nigeria with a Nigerian passport takes more than a year to be interviewed. That is a tactical ban.

People have prejudice against black people it doesn't matter what you want to say, as much as we have bad Nigerians we have good ones making us proud. If a country chose to focus only the negative side it's their business. Mind you I'm not in any way abating criminality but we shouldn't always condemn ourselves based on what someone else says.

That is true, which is largely tied to poverty. People don't like poor people. Heck, even poor people don't like other poor people. How come Kenya, South Africa, Namibia and Ethiopia don't have the same with Nigerians? Are the nationals of those countries white people? You cannot misbehave in another man's country; when called out, you scream racism. It smacks of condoning irresponsibility. Fine, they don't like Nigerians, why then misbehave? You have given them more reasons not to like you.

If Nigerians don't want to be penalised even when they misbehave, Nigeria should become a wealthy country. No one disrespects the citizens of wealthy nations because of the economic consequences. There is no economic consequence for disrespecting Nigerians.

https://www.nairaland.com/5886610/racism-against-blacks-reduce-drastically

3 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by patrickcollins: 2:49am On Jul 10, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Your region leads in drug while others follow at a very long distance.
And your region leads in skull minning and organ harvesting cum wire wire fraud
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:10am On Jul 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I underlined one name associated with Nigeria in the report below. I can't blame Seychelles.

So your president come be waiting?
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by GeneralDae: 6:29am On Jul 10, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Nope, you are the clown here. Nobody is looking forward to meeting balablu. He was obscure in paris.
No reasonable investor will move his/her hard earned resources down to a country where the head of the government emerged via a shoddy polls, have questionable character, and have a shoddy credentials. If you are not aware, nigeria just recorded negative FDI for the first time in 33yrs. So who are those who want to meet and invest? Absolutely Nobody!

Again, ECOWAS chairman is out there for any nigerian president except you choose to pass. ECOWAS cease to exist without Nigeria's resources. Money talks bullshit walks
You are truly ignorant. These are the investors Tinubu met with in France:

-Indorama is planning to expand investments in Nigeria. βœ…
- EBRD said they will now invest in Nigeria.βœ…
- AFREXIM bank promised more investments. βœ…
- Swiss President wants to work with Nigeria βœ…
- Benin Republic pledges loyalty βœ…

Tinubu met with the leaders of all these organisations in France.

Already top Japanese Investor has gone to ASO Rock to discuss a 5 Billion dollars investment deal as well.

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Ordinary Seychelles ? Chai! The drug dealer in Aso rock caused it. It shall never be well with those who support that old vegetable
grin grin grin
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by HNICEARTH: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

You are truly ignorant. These are the investors Tinubu met with in France:

-Indorama is planning to expand investments in Nigeria. βœ…
- EBRD said they will now invest in Nigeria.βœ…
- AFREXIM bank promised more investments. βœ…
- Swiss President wants to work with Nigeria βœ…
- Benin Republic pledges loyalty βœ…

Tinubu met with the leaders of all these organisations in France.

Already top Japanese Investor has gone to ASO Rock to discuss a 5 Billion dollars investment deal as well.

"Planning to invest", "promise to invest", "pledges to invest", "want to invest", but in reality none has brought a dollar down to nigeria to invest. Werey dey hope in propaganda.

You think European countries dont see through y'all gimmicks. That EU report is on the desk of every european country president, and the presidents will sound diplomatically and politically correct anytime they talk about nigeria but in reality none of them will deal with a Narco state that is full of shoddy dealings.

Propaganda does not equate good governance. Wake up from your slumber and stop living in self denial

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by GeneralDae: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2023
HNICEARTH:

"Planning to invest", "promise to invest", "pledges to invest", "want to invest", but in reality none has brought a dollar down to nigeria to invest. Werey dey hope in propaganda.

You think European countries dont see through y'all gimmicks. That EU report is on the desk of every european country president, and the presidents will sound diplomatically and politically correct anytime they talk about nigeria but in reality none of them will deal with a Narco state that is full of shoddy dealings.

Propaganda does not equate good governance. Wake up from your slumber and stop living in self denial
Learn to see past your bias sometimes.

You said no one wanted him in the Paris Summit because he is a drug dealer. I showed you evidence of leaders and investors going to see him in his residence in Paris, now you changed it.
Note that he was initially billed to be one of the speakers in Paris but he declined and sent a representative instead.
Even if Asiwaju had spoken in France, you would still say it's just a normal accord given to all Nigerian Presidents.

I gave you evidence of a top Japanese investor going to ASO Rock to meet Asiwaju for the flagging of a gas project. You already concluded it would be just audio and nothing would be done.

Asiwaju is just 2 months in as Nigerian president but has been made ECOWAS chairman already, you said it's normal even though it's rare in ECOWAS history.

He has been invited to first BRICS meeting in August by Ramaphosa.

He has been invited by Indian president as a special guest to G20 summit in September.

Yet you say it's normal with Nigerian presidents and at thesame time everyone is hiding from him because he is a drug dealer.

Look back and read through our exchanges to see how biased you have been.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by FoolishBoy419: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2023
Neddstark:
There was a time when Singapore was visa free to every country untill they had a surge in crimes from Nigerians and they had to restrict us. Now Seychelles, a perfect holiday destination has chosen to do the same.
Let us keep encouraging crime and corruption. The only countries that will accept us will be those who need us to labour as slaves.

Why is it that when northern Nigerians do something negative, we are always specified but when it's southerners, we become "Nigerians?"

Let's tell ourselves the truth. Southern Nigerians have completely rubbished our passport with their criminality. I don't understand why someone would go to a country full of opportunities and still choose to sell drugs, do fraud, or get into human trafficking. Nationals of much poorer African countries don't do this nonsense abroad. This thing is getting out of hand. I was heartbroken last year when UAE refused to let me visit their country even though I had no plans to stay for more than a month. Enough is enough
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by FoolishBoy419: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Honestly Nigerians are very bad people. Sometimes we need to look inward. It's not that they hate us everytime but why always Nigerians. In west Africa, only the Nigerian passport can't travel to Singapore visa free.

Southern Nigerians have killed our passport

2 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Charly68: 10:14am On Jul 10, 2023
The IPOB boys attitude is destructive to our national image ,this is the problem their leaders ought to address first before talking about any other thing..
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Pedyson: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2023
Well, Nobody rejects a treasure, We've been blacklisted even in our own continent. This is a direct effect of the kind of leadership we support and defend.
God has since forgotten Nigeria
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by MountHoreb: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Developers have shown their true volours in the country again as they always do.
The sadeasts

The most painful part of it is that they are following the footsteps of their current country President who is a known international drug baron. It's very shameful.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by MN07: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:

I don’t trust any online warrior.

You wey Dey talk bros, if accident happens on the highway and you are opportune to be at the scene,what comes to your mind first?

πŸ‘‰ Steal from the victims?

πŸ‘‰ Watch them die why video recording is ongoing

πŸ‘‰ Watch & go as no one wants to help accident victims .

Assume NL admits vn , I would have send a well detailed vn to explain scenarios where you will agree with me that Nigerians are all wicked even you wey Dey type and me wey Dey type.

I do try my best to help people both beggars and street people…even when am driving,I carry people on the way for free which I promised myself before buying my car that I won’t take people for free in ky car. Even warning my younger ones not to take any stranger on their cars as well.

But, I swear,if you even show love to Nigerians ,they will use evil to pay you back or implicate you into a mess that you will never be able to get out from.

I wonder why they are like this.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by GeneralDae: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pedyson:
Well, Nobody rejects a treasure, We've been blacklisted even in our own continent. This is a direct effect of the kind of leadership we support and defend.
God has since forgotten Nigeria
This has more to do with our behaviour outside than leadership.

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

Southern Nigerians have killed our passport
The funny part is, it's easier for northerners to get British and American visa than southerner. Seriously go to U.S or U.K embassy with northern name and claim to be from Kano or sokoto and see how easy they approve your Visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by FoolishBoy419: 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ibrahimmrfish:

The funny part is, it's easier for northerners to get British and American visa than southerner. Seriously go to U.S or U.K embassy with northern name and claim to be from Kano or sokoto and see how easy they approve your Visa.

Although I have no interest in visiting those countries, I seriously hope that this is true. Northerners don't deserve all of this negative stigma that southerners have brought upon our nation
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by HNICEARTH: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

Learn to see past your bias sometimes.

You said no one wanted him in the Paris Summit because he is a drug dealer. I showed you evidence of leaders and investors going to see him in his residence in Paris, now you changed it.
Note that he was initially billed to be one of the speakers in Paris but he declined and sent a representative instead.
Even if Asiwaju had spoken in France, you would still say it's just a normal accord given to all Nigerian Presidents.

I gave you evidence of a top Japanese investor going to ASO Rock to meet Asiwaju for the flagging of a gas project. You already concluded it would be just audio and nothing would be done.

Asiwaju is just 2 months in as Nigerian president but has been made ECOWAS chairman already, you said it's normal even though it's rare in ECOWAS history.

He has been invited to first BRICS meeting in August by Ramaphosa.

He has been invited by Indian president as a special guest to G20 summit in September.

Yet you say it's normal with Nigerian presidents and at thesame time everyone is hiding from him because he is a drug dealer.

Look back and read through our exchanges to see how biased you have been.

Buhari was invited all around the world when he became president, it's nothing new. We've been there, seen that. Its holds no weight.

Tinubu was obscure in france, we all saw that. No propaganda can wash that away.
The only significance he hold is being president (even tho by questionable polls) of the biggest black nation, that's that. It's not him, it is you and I.

Again every nigerian president was made ECOWAS chairman, infact buhari was chairman twice. GEJ was made chairman immediately he took over from yar adua. His was even faster, and held it for another 2 yrs. Infact IBB held it for 4yrs, nobody ever done that. Something that was meant to be rotational. So nothing unprecedented about tinubu's. Learn, unlearn and relearn so you dont comment out of ignorance.

You guys want to make a messiah or great man out of balablu via propaganda. When it's all out their in the public domain that man is a dodgy character, drug dealer, certificate forger and a walking symbol of corruption and state capture. So while you guys try to twist narratives via propaganda, we will always be there to checkmate you guys with reality.

Kapich!

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by GeneralDae: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Buhari was invited all around the world when he became president, it's nothing new. We've been there, seen that. Its holds no weight.

Tinubu was obscure in france, we all saw that. No propaganda can wash that away.
The only significance he hold is being president (even tho by questionable polls) of the biggest black nation, that's that. It's not him, it is you and I.

Again every nigerian president was made ECOWAS chairman, infact buhari was chairman twice. GEJ was made chairman immediately he took over from yar adua. His was even faster, and held it for another 2 yrs. Infact IBB held it for 4yrs, nobody ever done that. Something that was meant to be rotational. So nothing unprecedented about tinubu's. Learn, unlearn and relearn so you dont comment out of ignorance.

You guys want to make a messiah or great man out of balablu via propaganda. When it's all out their in the public domain that man is a dodgy character, drug dealer, certificate forger and a walking symbol of corruption and state capture. So while you guys try to twist narratives via propaganda, we will always be there to checkmate you guys with reality.

Kapich!
You contradicted yourself. Stop grasping at straws.

You initially said:

The world is avoiding Tinubu and does not want to do anything with him. I gave you several instances to show otherwise.

Your clapback was that every Nigeria president would enjoy thesame thing because it's Nigeria.

Then how do you know the world is avoiding him? You gave example of the Paris Summit.

Then I made it clear to you: Tinubu was initially scheduled to be among the African speakers in France. He was to speak on Data management which he declined and sent a representative instead. You have no answer to that.
He met with Swiss President and other top investors in France, so he was not obscure.

You are just grasping at straws now. Nothing else.

On the ECOWAS and how fast Jonathan was appointed, I can concede on that.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by KingCold: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Ordinary Seychelles ? Chai! The drug dealer in Aso rock caused it. It shall never be well with those who support that old vegetable
Did you say "ordinary" Seychelles? People are really not informed on these NL streets
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by HNICEARTH: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
GeneralDae:

You contradicted yourself. Stop grasping at straws.

You initially said:

The world is avoiding Tinubu and does not want to do anything with him. I gave you several instances to show otherwise.

Your clapback was that every Nigeria president would enjoy thesame thing because it's Nigeria.

Then how do you know the world is avoiding him? You gave example of the Paris Summit.

Then I made it clear to you: Tinubu was initially scheduled to be among the African speakers in France. He was to speak on Data management which he declined and sent a representative instead. You have no answer to that.
He met with Swiss President and other top investors in France, so he was not obscure.

You are just grasping at straws now. Nothing else.

On the ECOWAS and how fast Jonathan was appointed, I can concede on that.

"Then how do you know the world is avoiding him? You gave example of the Paris Summit."

Because of his narco history in the USA.

I only tried to explain to you that the nigerian president was and will always be invited to global events no matter who occupies the office. However, tinubu was obscure because of his person.

And I ask, how many investors have brought down their USD to Nigerian for investment?, none.
Except empty promises.
Gave you evidence of how we recorded first negative FDI in 33yrs, that's unprecedented.

Watch closely, the only persons, country or organisations who will invest in nigeria are those with shady and shoddy credentials, because the message recieved around the world is that this government lacks credibility. So many stains, from corruption to narcos to forgery, and so on. They are uncountable.
International media made a buffet out of it and feasted to their satisfaction. Leaders of every nation will sound political correct with the nigerian government, but when it's time for action, they will back down. It is what it is man
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by GeneralDae: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
HNICEARTH:

"Then how do you know the world is avoiding him? You gave example of the Paris Summit."

Because of his narco history in the USA.

I only tried to explain to you that the nigerian president was and will always be invited to global events no matter who occupies the office. However, tinubu was obscure because of his person.

And I ask, how many investors have brought down their USD to Nigerian for investment?, none.
Except empty promises.
Gave you evidence of how we recorded first negative FDI in 33yrs, that's unprecedented.

Watch closely, the only persons, country or organisations who will invest in nigeria are those with shady and shoddy credentials, because the message recieved around the world is that this government lacks credibility. So many stains, from corruption to narcos to forgery, and so on. They are uncountable.
International media made a buffet out of it and feasted to their satisfaction. Leaders of every nation will sound political correct with the nigerian government, but when it's time for action, they will back down. It is what it is man
Your delusion is strong.

You said he is a narcotic, yet in 2012 during the coronation ceremony of Obama, he was invited by the Democrats and even given some awards by some Democrats including Jesse Jackson during the launching of Tinubu's book named "Financialism - How long shall we attempt to draw water from an empty well?".

You said we recorded first negative FDI in 33 years and it gives you orgasm because to you it's because of Tinubu, yet you forgot to read that the report was for last year (2022).

Who do una this kind tin?

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by HNICEARTH: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
GeneralDae:

Your delusion is strong.

You said he is a narcotic, yet in 2012 during the coronation ceremony of Obama, he was invited by the Democrats and even given some awards by some Democrats including Jesse Jackson during the launching of Tinubu's book named "Financialism - How long shall we attempt to draw water from an empty well?".

You said we recorded first negative FDI in 33 years and it gives you orgasm because to you it's because of Tinubu, yet you forgot to read that the report was for last year (2022).

Who do una this kind tin?

Tinubu was never invited to Obama's inauguration. Its was busted all over the media and also here on nairaland. He bought a generic ticket of USD 5k for Obama's inauguration, which is same as any individual buying a ticket for a football match or an NBA match. It's just ways that political parties-Democrats- raise money. He told a lie that he was invited, and he was busted.

Awards are gotten same way honorary degrees are gotten. Except you dont know how these things work. Just make donations to Harvard, oxford or cambridge, and see how they shower you with awards, plaques and honorary degrees. Those awards were bought by corrupt laden monies, and they are all meaningless.

For the negative FDI, yes it has more to do with Buhari's government than his. However, if his government was having a positive outlook, he would have recorded some form of inflows within these 2 months. Still nothing to show.

You are actually the one who is over delusional here. Wouldnt be surprised if all these defense where borne out of consumption of some hypnotic or psychotic substance. You feel attacked that's why the desperate need to defend balablu. Birds of same feathers...I get it

https://www.nairaland.com/7196413/tinubu-lied-obamas-invitation

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by GeneralDae: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Tinubu was never invited to Obama's inauguration. Its was busted all over the media and also here on nairaland. He bought a generic ticket of USD 5k for Obama's inauguration, which is same as any individual buying a ticket for a football match or an NBA match. It's just ways that political parties-Democrats- raise money. He told a lie that he was invited, and he was busted.

Awards are gotten same way honorary degrees are gotten. Except you dont know how these things work. Just make donations to Harvard, oxford or cambridge, and see how they shower you with awards, plaques and honorary degrees. Those awards were bought by corrupt laden monies, and they are all meaningless.

For the negative FDI, yes it has more to do with Buhari's government than his. However, if his government was having a positive outlook, he would have recorded some form of inflows within these 2 months. Still nothing to show.

You are actually the one who is over delusional here. Wouldnt be surprised if all these defense where borne out of consumption of some hypnotic or psychotic substance. You feel attacked that's why the desperate need to defend balablu. Birds of same feathers...I get it

https://www.nairaland.com/7196413/tinubu-lied-obamas-invitation

Now you bring in retort from PDP in their lame attempt then to discredit Tinubu's outing. Someone we saw being celebrated by the Democrats and given several awards. Now your excuse is that he bought all the awards in America πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚.

Imagine a drug dealer buying American immigration office to enter America attending Obama's coronation for that matter without arrest and buying awards left, right, and center πŸ˜„. Even being honoured in America and called to give a speech and dedicate his book πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚. Drug dealer oo? Someone everyone should supposedly be running from.

Whatever the case, he was hosted by the democrats and gave a speech as his book was launched.

Admit you goofed on the FDI thing, you would not die.

Also, how do you know he hasn't attracted anything in 2 months when the calculation for this year has not been done?

Na wa oo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by HNICEARTH: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2023
GeneralDae:

Now you bring in retort from PDP in their lame attempt then to discredit Tinubu's outing. Someone we saw being celebrated by the Democrats and given several awards. Now your excuse is that he bought all the awards in America πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚.

Imagine a drug dealer buying American immigration office to enter America attending Obama's coronation for that matter without arrest and buying awards left, right, and center πŸ˜„. Even being honoured in America and called to give a speech and dedicate his book πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚. Drug dealer oo? Someone everyone should supposedly be running from.

Whatever the case, he was hosted by the democrats and gave a speech as his book was launched.

Admit you goofed on the FDI thing, you would not die.

Also, how do you know he hasn't attracted anything in 2 months when the calculation for this year has not been done?

Na wa oo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„

Well he bought all those awards. And if you dont know criminals do buy these awards or pay for PR just to get close to the US presidents, then I assume I am discussing with a kid. All you have to do is make some donations to their foundation or political parties, or support a cause and you'd be accorded certain privileges, as far as you conceal your crimes. I can go on and on with examples just to school you on this. Read about sam bankman-fried, Jeffery Epstein, ....their are so much more of such examples.

And Tinubu was never invited for any inauguration, he bought the ticket at USD 5k. It has nothing to do with PDP. it is what it is. The only internationally recognised and accepted politician in nigeria is OBJ.

Dude get a grip or go get a job
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by GeneralDae: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Well he bought all those awards. And if you dont know criminals do buy these awards or pay for PR just to get close to the US presidents, then I assume I am discussing with a kid. All you have to do is make some donations to their foundation or political parties, or support a cause and you'd be accorded certain privileges, as far as you conceal your crimes. I can go on and on with examples just to school you on this. Read about sam bankman-fried, Jeffery Epstein, ....their are so much more of such examples.

And Tinubu was never invited for any inauguration, he bought the ticket at USD 5k. It has nothing to do with PDP. it is what it is. The only internationally recognised and accepted politician in nigeria is OBJ.

Dude get a grip or go get a job
Lmao and Tinubu also bought Times Magazine for this recognition too.

Wetin you dey smoke?

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by HNICEARTH: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
GeneralDae:

Lmao and Tinubu also bought Times Magazine for this recognition too.

Wetin you dey smoke?

Dude I am almost certain right now that I am dealing with a kid. Haba!
How does one being listed in time 100 absolved the person of his crimes.

Balablu is popular as a nigerian politician, no doubt. He has some measure of influence over certain demographs. Influence either from his Narco game, or corruption, or state capture, or to some extent memes and content creation during campaign. Influential can be positive, negative or neither. Being listed on time does not absolve him of his Narco crimes, forgery, corruption and all other crimes and shoddy life. Infact Hitler was once time personality of the year, osama bin laden made that list twice-2004 and 2007. Joaquin guzman (Mexican drug lord) made that list in 2009, kim Jong un (north korea) made the list in 2018. Heck even buhari, shekau of boko haram all made that list in 2015 before even folks like balablu dreamt about it. So what's next?

Bro, brace up and get ready to queue up and collect your 8k palliative. Enjoy man grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.