Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders (56706 Views)

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by babakb: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Pityoo bi:
Your brothers took drugs there and forcefully want to develop them. Bunch of loud mouthed clowns

grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by tabaralph: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Having a criminal drug lord as a president comes with many consequences. This is one of them
All the guy’s caught in that country with cocaine are from one particular region of Nigeria… continue dey play

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by membranus: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Touchypro:
Simply put they banned Nigeria cos it's convenient for them. Few people commiting a crime doesn't make the whole country bad. This is how you guys were saying UAE banned Nigeria cos of criminality until it turns out it was just a diplomatic issue between the two governments.

No matter what you say I've had several accounts of black people that got mistreated in Seychelles and some of them swearing not to go back, stop making excuses for people that don't want you. Nigerians commit crime in the United States but thousands are still allowed into the country every year. Seychelles knows that it is very convenient for them to ban Nigeria you are here justifying them.

People have prejudice against black people it doesn't matter what you want to say, as much as we have bad Nigerians we have good ones making us proud. If a country chose to focus only the negative side it's their business. Mind you I'm not in any way abating criminality but we shouldn't always condemn ourselves based on what someone else says.

You are in every way abetting criminality with your write up here. And I am even thinking if not you, or some of your close acquaintances are involved in devilish drug business.

Why? because your tepid water argument that countries like Seychelles, Indonesia, Dubai, or even India should continue to leave their countries easily accessible to Nigerian drug barons who are destroying their citizens lives by providing easy means of acquiring hard drugs. That by restricting visa access to criminally minded Nigerians they are just being racist. Why did you not count them racist for all the donkey years behind in which they have granted Nigeria this free and comfortable visa opportunity?

If you are a landlord in a safe neighbourhood, and suddenly you noticed hard drugs sellers invading the neighbourhood influencing and selling drugs to the young kids in the neighbourhood, will you fold your arms and allow them to destroy your own kids too?

So these countries have every rights to protect their citizens from the corrupt influence of Nigerian evil people who are bent on seeking wealth by hook or by crook, not minding whose life is destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by writeprof(m): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
This is really sad. When will all these stop? Mauritius can only give NIGERIANS 7days visa on arrival while NIGERIENS (Niger) can get 3 months visa on arrival.

What about UAE... SINGAPORE...

The craze for wealth by all means especially destroying someone's else life in the process is sad. More so, that a section of the country is noted for this malaise is tragic.

HOW CAN A PERSON DECIDE TO MAKE WEALTH BY DESTROYING ANOTHER PERSON'S LIFE?

WE NEED TO CHECK OUR VALUES AS A PEOPLE TRULY.

HARDWORK AND CONTENTMENT MUST BE PREACHED. PEOPLE MUST BE REMINDED OF ETERNITY.

THIS MADNESS FOR WEALTH IS APPALLING, OBSCENE & DESTRUCTIVE TO THE FABRIC OF EVERY NATION & PEOPLE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by InvertedHammer: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
/

An opportunity Nigerians cannot abuse does not exist.

Some countries have no business giving visa to Nigerians.

Anyone interested in witnessing the curse of black people should visit Nigeria. It is not the government because even when out of Nigeria, they resort to crimes. They are quick to ridicule or worse kill whoever has the intention of saving them. So why bother? It is best to leave them alone so that Natural Selection will take it's full course.
/

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by drlateef: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Ordinary Seychelles ? Chai! The drug dealer in Aso rock caused it. It shall never be well with those who support that old vegetable

This is the reason why Biafra must be given to them. Enough of this black sheep behaviour. Are they the only Nigerians suffering. They must go their country and stop tarnishing the image of good Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Litmus: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
And why are Nigeriains the problem in any country arguably India or economically owned by Indians. Indians own India, South Africa, Tanzania, Mauritius and no doubt Seychelles. Seychelles sounds like just the sort of place Indians would own economically. Seychelles a places who's economy is founded on serving the pleasures of white tourists.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by lastkingsman: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
Regex:

I swear. The ban is too strong. It's just that I don't like hot area, I would have visited and bounced back. Nigerians are not representing positively in the UK. It is appalling viewing the various misbehaviours of our people albeit few making the news. Our awkwardness is out of this world. At some point, British police were arresting Nigerian men for paedophile acts...

Na to get passport of another country then stop identifying as a citizen of a god forsaken country Nigeria.

This thing is getting out of hand. Like someone said, 13 years ago Nigeria passport could access 70 countries visa free, now it's about 40 sth. Very soon it might become a mere ID document. Kai!
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by omoluka: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Let Igbo gooooooo........!! Please.......!!
Let them go and have their Biafra for God sake!!!! Chai..!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by SeriouslySense(m): 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
Okay, let see where this mentality will take us to. grin grin

My dear, not everything is about money, good values are important. We claim too much smartness, that we forget how to be good people. There should be balance.

This is why people are quick to label us and see us all as senseless creatures or parasitic in nature. grin grin

obama99:

It's about what ? Why did Dubai lift the ban. Ogbeni learn from other people's mistakes .
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by walex2(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Sometime ago, it was reported that out of 21 nigerians on death row for drugs in Indonesia, 20 were from Anambra state but the other one is also Ibo.
but they are the first person to call Tinubu a drug lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by YungMillionaire: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
Its that SAME tribe. If we talk now mods go say na tribalism...abeg let me come and be going joor...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Regex: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
lastkingsman:

This thing is getting out of hand. Like someone said, 13 years ago Nigeria passport could access 70 countries visa free, now it's about 40 sth. Very soon it might become a mere ID document. Kai!

I think it is 27 now.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by YangaBabe: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
So naija don cast reach this level? Na wa o.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by HNICEARTH: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

A Narco state? Are you kidding me?

Just last week, a top Japanese investor for floating LNG Gas project (to be completed 2026) of 5 Billion dollars came to see Tinubu to begin flagging off the project.

Tinubu has been invited specially to first BRICS meeting in August.

He has been invited as a special guest to G20 in September.

He's about becoming new ECOWAS chairman.

Stop hating. Pray for his grace.

Its doesn't stop individuals from doing business with nigerian government but it certainly will taint our passport and limit the country.

He is already ECOWAS chairman. Nigeria funds almost 60% revenue of ECOWAS. So he is not ECOWAS chairman because he deserves it. He is ECOWAS chairman because ECOWAS basically depends on nigerian resources to function. If you are to become nigerian president today, except you pass up the position, it's all yours for the taking.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by JOemmy(m): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I underlined one name associated with Nigeria in the report below. I can't blame Seychelles.

That's what you get when ur president is a confirmed drug trafficker.

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by YungMillionaire: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
JOemmy:

That's what you get when ur president is a confirmed drug trafficker.

Tinubu is NOT a confirmed drug dealer but Ibos ARE confirmed drug dealers.

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by GeneralDae: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Its doesn't stop individuals from doing business with nigerian government but it certainly will taint our passport and limit the country.

He is already ECOWAS chairman. Nigeria funds almost 60% revenue of ECOWAS. So he is not ECOWAS chairman because he deserves it. He is ECOWAS chairman because ECOWAS basically depends on nigerian resources to function. If you are to become nigerian president today, except you pass up the position, it's all yours for the taking.
You are funny. The world is ready to see Tinubu and also bring investments into Nigeria despite seeing us as a Narco state because of thesame Tinubu.

Make it make sense.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by candygist: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
Out Igbo brothers done represent us again. Nothing way anybody wan tell me.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Sweetvie: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hmm
Not surprised
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by hasyak(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
If we don't allow these people go in peace, we will be hated all over the world, JUST LET THEM GOOOOO..

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by patrickcollins: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Developers have shown their true volours in the country again as they always do.
The sadeasts
Just as.Hushpupi is making ur tribes men proud in American Prison and his brother Mumpha in Lagos EFCC net
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by GeneralDae: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
hasyak:
If we don't allow these people go in peace, we will be hated all over the world, JUST LET THEM GOOOOO..
This tribal hatred does no one any good.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by akigbemaru: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

That's why I said Nigeria is irredeemable. The foundation of the country Is too bad. Our value systems are completely eroded. Our west African neighbors will ban Nigerians if they could. Everywhere Nigerians go they commit crimes. If it's not cultism, it's fraud. If it's not fraud, it's drug trafficking and armed robbery. Nigerians are the single reason why more than 20 African countries were banned from the UAE. We steal, we lie, we vote for dumb leaders. Help Incompetent fools to rig elections. Nigeria is rotten from bottom to top and top to bottom
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by lildush(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
1 person on my mind.... Guess who
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by BabaIbo: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
drlateef:

This is the reason why Biafra must be given to them. Enough of this black sheep behaviour. Are they the only Nigerians suffering. They must go their country and stop tarnishing the image of good Nigerians.

Keep kwayet abeg, even your tribesmen are also part of the causes.

No tribe is exempted when it comes to crime in Nigeria, see this agafu.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by AMI3(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
TONYE001:

Kindly look up the least corrupt country in the world, look up the country with the least corrupt politicians....see if there are no criminals in that country...

Their system is could be far better than ours
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by BabaIbo: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
hasyak:

Hush puppy and that Ogun PA are easterners abi, otondo.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by UnabashedIPOB: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Ordinary Seychelles ? Chai! The drug dealer in Aso rock caused it. It shall never be well with those who support that old vegetable

You got me laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy in MANDARIN!
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by grandstar(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I underlined one name associated with Nigeria in the report below. I can't blame Seychelles.

30 years in prison? They won kill am? Na there he go die
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by AfonjaScud: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
patrickcollins:
Just as.Hushpupi is making ur tribes men proud in American Prison and his brother Mumpha in Lagos EFCC net

Your region leads in drug while others follow at a very long distance.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Litmus: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
hasyak:

Weak, yellow belly full of Inferiority complex, worrying about being hated. Why not try hating them back?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.