Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter (7497 Views)

Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless / BORDER POLITICS: An End To The Igbo And Ibibio E-war / I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Karlman: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
Cryofigbos:

Everybody knows shinedu cannot speak yoruba but can speak igbo, his mum and wife r igbo and he never stayed with his dad as the marriage o his parents never worked, he once supported ipob on Twitter space and insulted notable yoruba's like pastor adeboye and co.
He will be better off as governor of Anambra than lagos as his intent is to govern obiDENSè not Lagosians

Lastly the wife of ondo state governor whose mother and father are igbos was rejected from contesting in ibo land coz she's married to a yoruba

On another angle we saw what happened during the election when ppl of enugu said someone with an ebonyi mother cannot contest in enugu 😂😂😂😂 stop the victim card coz ibos are d most terrible tribes when it comes to tribalism
Lol!
Bla bla bla...
I don't know how your culture works yet its said no culture is wrong as culture is culture.

Now in Igbo culture, let me inform you, a woman's place is with her husband. I don't know if its same in Yoruba culture. So when a married Igbo woman goes to visit her parents and the night is approaching, her own people will remind her that night is coming so she can start her journey back to her home which is now her husbands place.
Akeredolu married his wife and I certain he paid her bride price. So in Igbo culture Mrs Akeredolu ceases to be an Imo woman but an Ondo woman in life and in death. That's what marriage is all about. That is why bride price is paid on a woman in Igbo culture, in fact it is the most important in any marriage in Igbo culture without which you cannot claim to have married an Igbo woman.
So it was when the yorubas in ondo did not allow Mrs Akeredolu to contest in her constituency in ondo state where she rightly belonged just like you lots did to GRV in Lagos that she decided to run back to her father's house but the Igbos there being cultural conscious reminded her that her husband has yet to come to ask them to return her bride price and for that reason her place is yet with her husband.
I hope you have learnt a lot about Igbo culture today?
In Igbo culture a man belongs to his fathers family no matter who his mother was so long a bride price was paid on his mother. And a woman belongs in her husband place so long he paid her bride price.

Don't worry about paying me for this tutorial, its free!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Jogs1900: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
What happened when Bianca Ojukwu went to her husbands place to contest?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by D1official: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
richie240:

You're on point with this.
It's anathemic for their sons to marry outsiders but they'll gladly allow their daughters to marry outsiders with the hope of colonizing d child to think igbo.
Chinedu rhodes vivor is a perfect example.

Even Davidos dead son was named 'ifeanyi' which we all know must've bn at the suggestion of his igbo sidechick - chioma
cool
Firstly, igbos/other southern tribes don't marry Yoruba's that much because they are usually very ugly and dirty. Secondly, influential/rich Yoruba's see Igbo ladies as luxury and are even the only ones that can afford our sweet sisters.
Lastly, we only give our daughters to Yoruba Christians but the envy of your Yoruba Muslims has changed the narrative.
Oya go and marry Fulani's to at least change your bloodline.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by D1official: 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

Dont digress .My response was because you mentioned GRV.
GRV family settled in Lagos and there are many of them.
We have many hausas in Agege that have been in Lagos since 1900, yet they didn't claim Lagos.

Every Yoruba family has an oriki .Ask this from your yoruba friends.They will tell you more.
GRV family no get oriki.
You even mentioned Yoruba from other SW states being becoming a governor..
A Yoruba man from Togo, Benin republic up to Cuba will become a Lagos state governor before someone from the SE.
Politics can't divide Yorubas...Its the same that Hausa fulanis do..
Is Datti ahmed from Nigeria?no but was assimilated in Kaduna because he's a fulani man.
In short, a fulani man from Niger, mauritania etc will become a governor first before someone from South west or south east.

Leave Lagos matter for Yorubas please
Name one state in the south west outside Lagos that has been ruled since 1999 by someone from another southwestern state.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by richie240: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
Dey play.

Sooner than later any yoruba/hausaman born of an heebo mother would be barred from contesting in yoruba/hausaland.

Chinedu don open ppl eyes.
cool

D1official:

Firstly, igbos/other southern tribes don't marry Yoruba's that much because they are usually very ugly and dirty. Secondly, influential/rich Yoruba's see Igbo ladies as luxury and are even the only ones that can afford our sweet sisters.
Lastly, we only give our daughters to Yoruba Christians but the envy of your Yoruba Muslims has changed the narrative.
Oya go and marry Fulani's to at least change your bloodline.

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by D1official: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
richie240:
Dey play.

Sooner than later any yoruba/hausaman born of an heebo mother would be barred from contesting in yoruba/hausaland.

Chinedu don open ppl eyes.
cool

Wealthy Yoruba Christians go for Igbo ladies to help redeem their bloodline. unfortunately, Yoruba Muslims has now left them with one option"Fulani girls".

We don't give our girls to Muslims, Northern Christians will always cherish our ladies and vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by richie240: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
O ye ingrates, they are merely epping ur evening newspaper sisters nah.
grin
D1official:

Wealthy Yoruba Christians go for Igbo ladies to help redeem their bloodline. unfortunately, Yoruba Muslims has now left them with one option"Fulani girls".

We don't give our girls to Muslims, Northern Christians will always cherish our ladies and vice versa.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by D1official: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
richie240:
O ye ingrates, they are merely epping ur evening newspaper sisters nah.
grin
Tunde,i won't be surprised that the little change you have been saving in your piggy bank is to impress Amarachi.

Better start looking for Yemi cos we no dey do again.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by toneroforever(m): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
Vatod:

Gov Adeleke mum is an Igbo! Grv lost an election

We all know who the real winner was.
An unknown GRV turned Sanwo Olu into an usher,a hair dresser,an ass ice cream licker in public,an uninvited guest at several functions etc.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by richie240: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
Tell that to Chioma (Davido's sidechick) for a start. If he gree leave daido, then I'll take u serious.
cool
D1official:

Tunde,i won't be surprised that the little change you have been saving in your piggy bank is to impress Amarachi.

Better start looking for Yemi cos we no dey do again.
Heebo gez,. when den see money ......... grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Jogs1900: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
D1official:

Name one state in the south west outside Lagos that has been ruled since 1999 by someone from another southwestern state.

How is Datti Ahmed related to Nigeria?Is he a Nigerian by origin Yet he contested in Kaduna state.
Leave Yoruba matters alone.
Yorubas are not igbos that discriminates.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
sukkot:
grin grin those pics of the lineage unfolding when Shymmexx clap nkechi cheeks funny as heck bro. ahhh well bro happy clapping to you lolz. that nigga chisom look crazier than an asylum inmate
I don laugh taya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Intrepid01(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
Karlman:

2things I picked from your comment.
1 is your question, why am I like this?
Pls how am I? The truth should be told even the Bible said Truth sets us free and take it from me, only truth will save this country from doom. And that is why God will Bless Seun for creating this forum that has allowed us all to stop pretending and be who we really are. Our tribalism envy and hatred towards each other did not start today. And politicians have always capitalized on tribalism to whatever they want whenever they see fit. Awolowo used it against Zik when it was obvious Zik was about to beat him to Lagos house. Tinubu used it when he saw that nothing else will work for him. Sawolu used it against GRV when he saw the results of Presidential election. So pls let us stop the pretence already and tell ourselves the bitter truth.

2. You said GRV is not an indegent lagosian. Pls furnish me with his ancestry and while at it tell me how many indegent lagosian who have ruled Lagos. I even thanked God you didn't say GRV is an Igbo man like your hardcore APC people claimed.

In fact let me tell you this for free, the real people stolking tribal confrontations between Igbos and yorubas are not indegent lagosians but Yoruba people from different SW states who now claim to be lagosians because they have overwhelmed the real owners of Lagos.

Very bias submission, you were able to remember when Yorubas used ethnic campaign against Igbos, but you couldn’t mention many and several times Igbos have used it against Yorubas and even amongst fellow Igbos. You couldn’t remember how Anambra people were told not to vote for ACN cos it was a Yoruba party, you couldn’t recall how Tinubu couldn’t even garner up to 25% votes in most Igbo states cos he’s Yoruba. You couldn’t remember all the campaign of calumny against Awolowo by Azikiwe, ofcourse how will you remember all the times Ojukwu sponsored false narratives against Awolowo but you could remember all the times it was used against Igbos. I’m not surprised you guys are always playing victim, it is in you and that’s why you guys are backward politically, you hate it when someone do to you exactly what you do to them. You have this mentality that it is okay when Igbos use hate against others as an advantage but it is very wrong for others to pay them back in that same coin. You see let me tell you, Yorubas are aware of Igbos attitude towards them, they deal with it without feeling victimized at all, cos they have this belief that they are have superior ways to outsmart and beat Igbos in the game but Igbos will cry, shout, wail and hit their heads on the ground when they get served. Igbos through hate colluded with the north against Yorubas in the 60s, 79,83 and even after 93 elections, Yorubas didn’t care, they worked on how to beat them in the game and they did. But Igbos are cowards despite their chest beating, today Igbos are sidelined in the political scene but rather than deal with it intelligently, like the Yorubas did, they keep crying and wailing as usual, with the usual mantra “everybody hates Igbo “…..you guys should grow up and learn how to maturely deal with issues, it is important. The rivalry between Igbos and Yorubas will never go away, so Igbos should learn to deal with it, trust me, Yorubas are aware of that and are prepared to continue to deal with it without wailing or crying. Yorubas love competition, they don’t even take it as a crime, anything that challenges their power, capacity and capability is welcomed. Igbos should learn and do that too instead of crying. Saraki, a fellow Yoruba and his boys outsmarted Tinubu in 2019 at the National Assembly elections, Tinubu didn’t wail. He went back to plan and dealt with Saraki, today he has retired Saraki in Kwara state and in Abuja without making noise. That’s how you deal with rivalry and competition. But Orji Kalu didn’t get the support he wanted at the last National Assembly elections , he started crying and railing, typical way Igbos deal with issues, Everybody hates me yen yen. Igbos should grow up.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by D1official: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
richie240:
Tell that to Chioma (Davido's sidechick) for a start. If he gree leave daido, then I'll take u serious.
cool

Heebo gez,. when den see money ......... grin
Tunde,dont make me believe that women are more powerful in Yoruba land than your men, little wonder the ethnicity of GRV's mum became and issue.

Let me school you then, it is the job of the man to reject or accept a woman and not the other way round. So, tell Davido yourself.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by richie240: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
I know say ur 'we nor dey do again' comment na d typical chestbeating cos u sef know say ur money conscious sisters go fall ur hand die!
grin
D1official:

Tunde,dont make me believe that women are more powerful in Yoruba land than your men, little wonder the ethnicity of GRV's mum became and issue.

Let me school you then, it is the job of the man to reject or accept a woman and not the other way round. So, tell Davido yourself.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by D1official: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
richie240:
I know say ur 'we nor dey do again' comment na d typical chestbeating cos u sef know say ur money conscious sisters go fall ur hand die!
grin
Just tell Yemisi that she looks like an Igbo girl and see how elated she will be grin grin
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
AntiZikist:
It is a Jew that retweeted that pic and I will tell you why he isn't happy about it.

In today's England, all the nobility and aristocratic class have Jewish blood so much so that it is widely believed that the current royal family is Jewish.

How did this happen?

Well, after Cromwell beheaded the king of England he immediately lifted the over 300y ban on Jews setting foot on England .

Cromwell's Puritan movement was financed by Amsterdam Jews. Amsterdam back then was the only enclave in Europe that still permitted Jews and their usury .

Hoping to expand into England and seize power of it, Amsterdam Jews financed Cromwell and his Puritan traitors to commit regicide on their king and unban Jews. The Puritans were so jewed that they even proposed replacing English language with Hebrew and adopting Judaism as the official religion. This bill failed by just one vote. Sensing the overwhelming Jewish hand in the Puritan movement, the English fought back after Cromwell died a year after he assumed full authority as Governor -Geberal of the British Isles and kicked the puritans out of power and from there restored the monarchy. Most of the Puritans fled to colonial America and are the ancestors of the American Free Masons who worship Jews and fight their wars in today's world .

But the re-established monarchy did not rescind the unbanning of Jews so Jews were left to settle in British isles. Fearing their allowed stay was just a ploy for a future clampdown of Jews and their wealth, the Jews went to work.

Jews started marrying their daughters to bankrupt nobility in exchange for financial assistance. Some naive aristocrat heir was deliberately bankrupted through dubious business deals and loans and forced to marry a jewess to retain his inheritance and position.

Most of the offsprings were raised as Jews by their Jewish mother.

In Judaism ,Jewish women are allowed to marry non Jews and their children considered as bonafide Jews.

This is how England became totally under the full control of Jews and it happened through forced marriages for financial reasons to Jewish loan sharks.

The heebo is doing such a thing as they are now marrying their daughters to influential Nigerians so as to secure their position in Nigeria.

GRV is such a case. A spawn who refuses to follow his father's people instead he chose his Okoro half.

Was about to lose interest in the long read but i am glad I waited...

Your write makes a lot of sense

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by richie240: 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
Sorry, yemisi nor get yamlegz
cool
D1official:

Just tell Yemisi that she looks like an Igbo girl and see how elated she will be grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Cryofigbos: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Karlman:

Lol!
Bla bla bla...
I don't know how your culture works yet its said no culture is wrong as culture is culture.

Now in Igbo culture, let me inform you, a woman's place is with her husband. I don't know if its same in Yoruba culture. So when a married Igbo woman goes to visit her parents and the night is approaching, her own people will remind her that night is coming so she can start her journey back to her home which is now her husbands place.
Akeredolu married his wife and I certain he paid her bride price. So in Igbo culture Mrs Akeredolu ceases to be an Imo woman but an Ondo woman in life and in death. That's what marriage is all about. That is why bride price is paid on a woman in Igbo culture, in fact it is the most important in any marriage in Igbo culture without which you cannot claim to have married an Igbo woman.
So it was when the yorubas in ondo did not allow Mrs Akeredolu to contest in her constituency in ondo state where she rightly belonged just like you lots did to GRV in Lagos that she decided to run back to her father's house but the Igbos there being cultural conscious reminded her that her husband has yet to come to ask them to return her bride price and for that reason her place is yet with her husband.
I hope you have learnt a lot about Igbo culture today?
In Igbo culture a man belongs to his fathers family no matter who his mother was so long a bride price was paid on his mother. And a woman belongs in her husband place so long he paid her bride price.

Don't worry about paying me for this tutorial, its free!

All dis nonsense to defend rubbish culture😂😂😂 we all know igbo culture stand no chance near yoruba culture.....shinedu is not accepted bcoz he did not connect with the culture and again we don't want him to take us 10 steps backward

We have seen alot and enough about ibo culture that we even pity u guys......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by D1official: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
richie240:
Sorry, yemisi nor get yamlegz
cool
If e sure you show us her legs BRAH grin cheesy
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Vatod(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
toneroforever:

We all know who the real winner was.
An unknown GRV turned Sanwo Olu into an usher,a hair dresser,an ass ice cream licker in public,an uninvited guest at several functions etc.

That’s the game, you can do whatever it takes to win an election… that’s why is call a dirty game!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by franchasofficia: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
richie240:

You're on point with this.
It's anathemic for their sons to marry outsiders but they'll gladly allow their daughters to marry outsiders with the hope of colonizing d child to think igbo.
Chinedu rhodes vivor is a perfect example.

Even Davidos dead son was named 'ifeanyi' which we all know must've bn at the suggestion of his igbo sidechick - chioma
cool
Incumbent Osun state Governor has Igbo blood; his mother is Igbo.

Olusegun Obasanjo has Igbo blood, go figure out.

There is a part of Ife Royal family that have Igbo blood, that was why current Ooni of Ife told you omoales to stop attacking Igbos.

Alaafin of Oyo royal family have some Igbo bloodline.

Virtually all influential Yoruba families and personalities have Igbo bloodline, Bola Tinubu family you guy's latest god is having their own Igbo bloodline, it is only the poor, wretched Yorubas that despise Igbos out of envy and frustration, ire oh cheesy
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Omoawoke: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

Why are you like this?
Do you mean you can make someone that denigrates igbo culture, ridicules your elders and doesn't think Igbo but instead think like a Fulani a governor in the Southeast.

Politics aside, we Yorubas know that GRV is not an indigent Lagosian.

You are yet to know this people.
They know the truth but will kill themselves to sell a narrative to deceive themselves and live in their delusional tales
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by richie240: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
'Ndi-kpos' and attache-by-force. grin

You forgot to add that even president Tinubu sef get 'heebo blood'.
What of oba of Lagos, u forgot datwan too o. grin grin

Ndi Clowns grin
franchasofficia:
Incumbent Osun state Governor has Igbo blood; his mother is Igbo.

Olusegun Obasanjo has Igbo blood, go figure out.

There is a part of Ife Royal family that have Igbo blood,
that was why current Ooni of Ife told you omoales to stop attacking Igbos.

Alaafin of Oyo royal family have some Igbo bloodline.

Virtually all influential Yoruba families and personalities have Igbo bloodline
, Bola Tinubu family you guy's latest god is having their own Igbo bloodline, it is only the poor, wretched Yorubas that despise Igbos out of envy and frustration, ire oh cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiZikist: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
FaAbokiWithSuit:

Was about to lose interest in the long read but i am glad I waited...

Your write makes a lot of sense
Thank you.

This is the real Britain that cost the Ibo to sacrifice their own so that Rothschild Royal Dutch Shell will own Nigeria's oil through war debt from an Okoro senseless provocation.

This is why I say Ibos are darn to daft .
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Karlman: 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
Cryofigbos:

All dis nonsense to defend rubbish culture😂😂😂 we all know igbo culture stand no chance near yoruba culture.....shinedu is not accepted bcoz he did not connect with the culture and again we don't want him to take us 10 steps backward

We have seen alot and enough about ibo culture that we even pity u guys......
So what did you learn from what I wrote earlier? Because what you wrote here is incoherent!
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by lascos912(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
see vawulenc every where
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by richie240: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
Shey u wan dey whyne me ni?
I shd show u chinonye's yam legs bah?
Ok nah.......grin
D1official:

If e sure you show us her legs BRAH grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by franchasofficia: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
richie240:
'Ndi-kpos' and attache-by-force. grin

You forgot to add that even president Tinubu sef get 'heebo blood' grin

Ndi Clowns grin
Every successful Yoruba man desires to have an Igbo bloodline to edify and refine his lineage.

Tinubu knew why he welcomed his son getting married to an Igbo half caste.

Alaafin knew why he made sure he had an Igbo bloodline in his lineage before he died.

The mad Femi Fani Kayode also knows why.

Obasanjo also knows why he agreed to his son going back to his root to get a wife.

Hungry, angry, frustrated Yoruba boys like you who have daily wetdreams of touching an Igbo girl who keeps rejecting them as a result of their financial poverty only come online to showcase your hatred for the God's chosen tribe grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by richie240: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
O ye ingrates, you shd be grateful that we are doing ur evening newspaper sisters a favor!

C'mon taaa dia!
grin

franchasofficia:
Every successful Yoruba man desires to have an Igbo bloodline to edify and refine his lineage.

Alaafin knew why he made sure he had an Igbo bloodline in his lineage before he died.

Obasanjo also knows why he agreed to his son going back to his root to get a wife.

Hungry, angry, frustrated Yoruba boys like you who have daily wetdreams of touching an Igbo girl who keeps rejecting them as a result of their financial poverty only come online to showcase your hatred for the God's chosen tribe grin

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Af0NjaAreLiars: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
Every unbiased Nigerian knows that Yoruba girls are naturally fugly and grimy in nature. If you want to make a Yoruba girl extremely excited, just tell her she resemble Igbo cheesy cheesy

Yoruba men also see Igbo women as premium, and they can go to any length to have them as girlfriend or wife.

On the other hand, Igbo men don't fancy yoruba girls/women maybe because of their natural undesirability. You can't blame them anyway, because if their own men detest them, why then should an average Igbo man find them attractive?!

Igbos should ban any form of intermarriage with these people to avoid polluting our gene pool with inferior genes.
wink

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Af0NjaAreLiars: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
franchasofficia:

Gbamsolutely cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See How Ugandan Women Are Being Tortured, Raped & Humiliated Without Help In Mid / Benue Water Project: World Bank And FG Begin Project / President Buhari Leaves For Lome, Togo On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.