Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter (7499 Views)

Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless / BORDER POLITICS: An End To The Igbo And Ibibio E-war / I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiMarxist: 2:56am On Jul 11, 2023
1Sharon:

Do you have any pictures of ancient igbos that are light skinned then? Can't find any

Have you seen any igbo with light skin and blue/green eyes that's older than 60?

I am basing my argument on how Ibos were known early on in places like Jamaica for having light skin

The blue eye thing is just some weird mutation .

Most are just albino varriants
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Iamzik: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2023
Karlman:
OP the emptiness in your head would not grasp what's in the meme!

About the meme? I think it's good we stop intermarriage between Yoruba and Igbos since a Yoruba man from an Igbo mother would be disinherited from becoming governor or king through orchestrated campaigns of tribalism and hatred by his fellow yorubas as was the case of GRV who is even an indegent lagosian

Same is also true in igboland. Let's stop the hypocrisy
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Iamzik: 7:43am On Jul 11, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
Every unbiased Nigerian knows that Yoruba girls are naturally fugly and grimy in nature. If you want to make a Yoruba girl extremely excited, just tell her she resemble Igbo cheesy cheesy

Yoruba men also see Igbo women as premium, and they can go to any length to have them as girlfriend or wife.

On the other hand, Igbo men don't fancy yoruba girls/women maybe because of their natural undesirability. You can't blame them anyway, because if their own men detest them, why then should an average Igbo man find them attractive?!

Igbos should ban any form of intermarriage with these people to avoid polluting our gene pool with inferior genes.

You need to leave that your igbo village and travel more
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Iamzik: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2023
PaellaPaella:

Yorubas are eveil, back stabbing and coursed people, they are the reason why Nigeria is not working, they know they can not survive without other Nigerians

And Igbos are angels??

This condescending attitude is what keep putting y'all into trouble

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiMarxist: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2023
Creeper:

You’re probably right about their mum being Jewish. However, their dad was Irish and people generally referred to them as being Irish.

Also, they weren’t the only mobsters in the London in that era. There were full-blooded Jewish mobsters, English crime families, Turkish mobsters and even Chinese Triads, in different areas. So, why would Baron Victor Rothschild pick them despite their notoriety (they were the most popular and notorious) if it were meant to be a clandestine operation? It negates the stealthiness in whatever they were trying to achieve hence I’m a tad iffy.

Anyway, I do agree that African students back then either studied Marxism or Zionism. But the issue I have with you is how you tend to conflate the two. Both are on the different ends of the spectrum.

World Igbo Congress was modelled after the World Jewish Congress.

These are the Zionist elements in Ibo intelligentsia while the Zikist movement was a Marxist one.

To buttress this point, the WIC is purely an ethnic one in terms of composition with a heavy leaning to Zionism.

While Zikism - which to my understanding is Afro Marxism - had a potpourri of misguided non Ibos in their ranks and had as their core doctrine Marxism with a communist vision for Nigeria.

The Zikists of today are the Obidients while IPOB represents all that WIC Zionism entails which is Ibo Zionism tyed and dyed in international Zionism.

They are but two faces on a Jewish shekkel coin and represent the same ambition.

The WIC and IPOB don't hide their ethnic chauvanism in the form of Ibo Jewish false claims towards promoting an Ibo supremacist ideology while charting a false history of the Ibo.

The Obidient are mostly Ibo who mask under the umbrella of liberalism just like the Jewish Bolsheviks and every other communist movement to sweep the west. They shed their iboness and false claims to Zionism towards disarming others to relinquish their own bonafide heritage towards promoting a stealth heist.

You saw this with LP in Lagos where under "one Nigeria " banner, LP zoned most of their tickets to Ibos with the daft Yorubas in their movement not seeing the Ibo agenda in plain sight.

Marxism(the ideology) gave birth to Communism.

Communism is Zionism which in turn is Judaism.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by sukkot: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2023
1Sharon:

Hmmm. And this whole time, I thought the cause of their high incidence of light skin and green/blue eyes was due to a form of albinism endemic in Igbos. I see. That's what happens when you race mix, it creates wonderment and confusion. Ancient igbos looked just like any other African tribe, but today they indeed look like a hodgepodge of genetics.

You think it happened during the time of Azikwe's dad? But do you know any high yellow igbos over the age of 60 with green/blue eyes?

Lol and when it comes to their build, i agree, there weren't those stocky muscly hairy looking igbos either, I remember you creating a creating a topic yrs ago linking Congolese/bantu people and igbos, and I do see the resemblance and relation, its a lot going on...
oh yeah i remember that thread very vividly. Sharon this gentleman over here is 70

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by sukkot: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2023
AntiMarxist:

I won't buy that narrative about Zik promoting miscegenation among the heebo with colonial whites.

thats because you dont know how far the rabbit hole goes. in this picture on the right of lord lugard is his co-conspirator in crime Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, father of nnamdi. how do you think that whole baby factory culture started in the east ?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by TheAlphaHunter: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Don't keep it to yourself .

Expand on your knowledge and share what you learn with everyone around you.

Our lives, freedom and soul are at stake .

God bless you.

Can you guys pls mention the sources that you used to learn all this, thank you
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by 1Sharon(f): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
sukkot:
oh yeah i remember that thread very vividly. Sharon this gentleman over here is 70

Lol do you have a link?
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Creeper: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
AntiMarxist:

World Igbo Congress was modelled after the World Jewish Congress.

These are the Zionist elements in Ibo intelligentsia while the Zikist movement was a Marxist one.

To buttress this point, the WIC is purely an ethnic one in terms of composition with a heavy leaning to Zionism.

While Zikism - which to my understanding is Afro Marxism - had a potpourri of misguided non Ibos in their ranks and had as their core doctrine Marxism with a communist vision for Nigeria.

The Zikists of today are the Obidients while IPOB represents all that WIC Zionism entails which is Ibo Zionism tyed and dyed in international Zionism.

They are but two faces on a Jewish shekkel coin and represent the same ambition.

The WIC and IPOB don't hide their ethnic chauvanism in the form of Ibo Jewish false claims towards promoting an Ibo supremacist ideology while charting a false history of the Ibo.

The Obidient are mostly Ibo who mask under the umbrella of liberalism just like the Jewish Bolsheviks and every other communist movement to sweep the west. They shed their iboness and false claims to Zionism towards disarming others to relinquish their own bonafide heritage towards promoting a stealth heist.

You saw this with LP in Lagos where under "one Nigeria " banner, LP zoned most of their tickets to Ibos with the daft Yorubas in their movement not seeing the Ibo agenda in plain sight.

Marxism(the ideology) gave birth to Communism.

Communism is Zionism which in turn is Judaism.

I agree with your post about Igbos modelling everything they do after Zionism. And it seems we both agree that it started with Zik, however, Sukkot thinks it started with Zik’s dad.

But we all agree that Igbo consciousness revels in Zionism. They were on their way to Palestine the whole of Nigeria if not for the counter-coup in 1967 and the subsequent Biafran war. And it’s probably the reason why a lot of Nigerians would never allow Igbos to rule Nigeria.

Regardless, Nigerians need to be very weary of Igbos. If not, they will end up like Palestinians.

……….

Anyway, I think where we disagree is your understanding of the isms. I can see that you read a lot - so I think you need to study these isms separately (without conspiracy) to understand the concepts behind all of them. The only ism that’s similar to Zionism is ultra-capitalism since both are about a few powerful elites controlling everything. And all Zionists are ultra-capitalists.

Admittedly, a lot of the people behind these isms were Jews, the same way Zionism is a Jewish movement. However, they were anti-Zionists and these ideologies don’t align with Zionist ideals.

1Sharon:

It doesn't surprise me to hear that the Kray Twins are Jewish. Jews are experts at faking their names to hide their identity. It's their infiltration tactic to blend in. I'm hearing talks that Jack the Ripper may have been Jewish aswell.

So what does Igbo mean in Igbo Language?

I thought Igbo people pride in commiting mass suicides instead of being taken as slaves? So it turns out they were ran through and carted away the most? Interesting !

I believe their mum was Jewish, so that automatically made them Jewish since Jewish lineage is matrilineal. But I think their dad was Irish and the guy who mentored them was also Irish hence most people thought they were of only Irish descent. And Irish mobsters have always been as vicious as Italian mobs/mafias.

Jack the Ripper was never caught, so no can really say what ethnicity he was. However, almost all those arrested and questioned were Jewish. And there was a recent publication that claimed he was a Polish Jew.

I don’t understand Igbo but I doubt the word “Igbo” has any meaning in Igbo language. I just posted what I read about the origins of the Igbo identity. Their language was also codified and made intelligible by a Yoruba man. And I believe Igbo language is a mesh of different languages hence it tends to overlap the languages of a lot of its neighbours.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Creeper: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
[
sukkot:
can you interact on it like nairaland and have friends and have long drawn out conversations ? On twitter that is.

Newark was junkie and gangbanger town last time I passed through it

Lol bro you and women. Well do you . You know I can't be discussing fornication right lmao

Yeah listen my advice to you will be to go to Abuja . It's very stable. Just forget Lagos. If you are dealing with apps you can pretty much do that remotely so Abuja would be a good stable fit for you . I think I might relocate there soon. This Lagos too crowded but I know tinubu will turn things around. He sorrounding himself with happening boys. I am familiar with 2 egbons in his cabinet who were happening big boys in LASU and friends to my big sister. Toyin subir and Tokunbo Abiru . The man will turn it around and raise up everywhere so people can spread out

Yes, you can do all that bro. But the word count is limited. If you’re comfortable here - you can stay here since you’re an established celebrity on these sides. On Twitter, it’s gonna take time for you to build a fan base like you have here unless you can say outlandish things that will make you go viral. It’s up to you, my G.

Lol, dem man there are just inherently violent people. And most of them are either very fat or frail but they have too many screws missing in their heads. A lot of them aren’t normal people tbh. I like NYC tho since it’s basically just like London but a tad more violent and ghetto.

Are you Jehovah Witness? LOL. Bro, enjoy live to the fullest - you have only got one life. Shyt, look at the young brave hearts getting slaughtered in Ukraine - that’s a daily reminder that human life is just as worthless as those of animals. So, you just have to make the best out of it and enjoy it to the fullest while you can.

Yes, I’ll shout you if mandem agree on the naija sojourn. I’ve never been to Abuja (it’s always Lagos for me) but one of my bredrins went there to do a project for some naija billionaire’s daughter a few years ago and he said it’s hot out there and the humidity is terrible. Then again, that was his first time in naija (he’s an Edo/Delta guy via his parents tho).
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Igboid: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2023
1Sharon:

Do you have any pictures of ancient igbos that are light skinned then? Can't find any

Have you seen any igbo with light skin and blue/green eyes that's older than 60?

Lol!
My great grandpa was very light skinned, he was called Nwokocha.
Any Igbo you see bearing names like Okocha/Okorocha, Nwokocha as surname all had a very fair male descendant.
For the females, light skinned ones were called "Ojiugo".
Igbo slaves were called "Red Eboe" in Americas because of significant number of them being light skinned.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Igboid: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2023
Iamzik:

And Igbos are angels??

This condescending attitude is what keep putting y'all into trouble

They(Igbos) are atleast eager to survive alone leaving NIGERIA for the rest of you.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Iamzik: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Igboid:

They(Igbos) are atleast eager to survive alone leaving NIGERIA for the rest of you.

Who is holding you? Please leave and let us rest

A butterfly thinks itself a bird. Smh

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by sukkot: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Creeper:
[

Yes, you can do all that bro. But the word count is limited. If you’re comfortable here - you can stay here since you’re an established celebrity on these sides. On Twitter, it’s gonna take time for you to build a fan base like you have here unless you can say outlandish things that will make you go viral. It’s up to you, my G.

Lol, dem man there are just inherently violent people. And most of them are either very fat or frail but they have too many screws missing in their heads. A lot of them aren’t normal people tbh. I like NYC tho since it’s basically just like London but a tad more violent and ghetto.

Are you Jehovah Witness? LOL. Bro, enjoy live to the fullest - you have only got one life. Shyt, look at the young brave hearts getting slaughtered in Ukraine - that’s a daily reminder that human life is just as worthless as those of animals. So, you just have to make the best out of it and enjoy it to the fullest while you can.

Yes, I’ll shout you if mandem agree on the naija sojourn. I’ve never been to Abuja (it’s always Lagos for me) but one of my bredrins went there to do a project for some naija billionaire’s daughter a few years ago and he said it’s hot out there and the humidity is terrible. Then again, that was his first time in naija (he’s an Edo/Delta guy via his parents tho).
lmao bro that twitter sounds dangerous the way you described it lmao. Let me keep my behind here where I am familiar with the dangerous streets lmao. New York they say is more civilised these days.when I use to stomp the streets of Fulton avenue in Brooklyn and 135th and Lennox in Harlem and the Bronx and Manhattan , the mcburney YMCA on 26th, and wAshington square park it was like the crack era. Streets was dangerous . Am I Jehovah witness ? Do I sound like one bro ? Oh I am not a religious person at all it's just that certain topics I rather just not talk about. Sex ? Either you are doing it or you ain't but it's over-emphasised . A person of my worldly experience , talking about sex in a public forum just feels weird but best believe I done did it all. I done took down Moroccan, Macedonian, African American, Pakistani , Nigerian, White British, Namibian, Canadian ,White American etc women. I done did it all brah, it's no longer a topic of discussion lmao

Don't know about the weather in Abuja but the ambiance of the Place is lit. Am following this you tuber called AFRICAN TIGRESS on YouTube, she is Kenyan but came to Abuja last week and she was walking through the streets of Abuja . Bro it's like she was walking through South Kensington in London. Looks amazing. Lots of greenery and not overcrowded and very clean . It's amazing.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by sukkot: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol do you have a link?
oh sorry I don't . It's ages ago. Let me see if I can search some keywords used . Maybe I can come up with something
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Yorubafather: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
Iamzik:

Truthfully, you don't want them to leave Nigeria because you can't survive without the Igbos, all this propaganda is just out of jealousy, Igbos are not lazy nor cowardly. like those from the WASTE SOUTH OF NIGERIA
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Igboid: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
Iamzik:

You know what to do.
Tell your senate and house of Representatives to officially expel Igbos from Nigeria.
That's how Malaysia did it.

Singapore citizens wanted out of Malaysia, but Singapore lawmakers wanted to stay in Malaysia.
Malaysian law makers held secret meeting without the knowledge of Singapore parliamentary members and secretly expelled Singapore from Malay federation.
Singapore law makers were saddened by the development but the people were happy and today both countries are better off separate than together.
So yeah, Igbo commoners want Independence from Nigeria but Igbo politicians don't. So help us and expel Igbos from the country.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Iamzik: 6:47am On Jul 14, 2023
Igboid:

You know what to do.
Tell your senate and house of Representatives to officially expel Igbos from Nigeria.
That's how Malaysia did it.

Singapore citizens wanted out of Malaysia, but Singapore lawmakers wanted to stay in Malaysia.
Malaysian law makers held secret meeting without the knowledge of Singapore parliamentary members and secretly expelled Singapore from Malay federation.
Singapore law makers were saddened by the development but the people were happy and today both countries are better off separate than together.
So yeah, Igbo commoners want Independence from Nigeria but Igbo politicians don't. So help us and expel Igbos from the country.

I wish they conduct this referendum because majority of other Nigerians actually want you guys to have your wish.

So that we can hear word and live in peace. I am all for referendum. Whichever tribe want to leave should leave. Association is not by force

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Iamzik: 6:50am On Jul 14, 2023
Yorubafather:

Truthfully, you don't want them to leave Nigeria because you can't survive without the Igbos, all this propaganda is just out of jealousy, Igbos are not lazy nor cowardly. like those from the WASTE SOUTH OF NIGERIA

See what I'm saying? You said you want to live. I said you can go.

Then you circle back and say that I can't survive without you...sounds more like it is you that cannot survive without me.

Please take your stupid superiority complex and leave. Nigerians are tired of you please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akpabio Doing Havoc In Akwa Ibom With Highest Allocation (600billion) / CBN May Liquidate Some of These Banks By September: What To Do? / Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.