Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter (7496 Views)

Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless / BORDER POLITICS: An End To The Igbo And Ibibio E-war / I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiMarxist: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Creeper:

You’re probably right about their mum being Jewish. However, their dad was Irish and people generally referred to them as being Irish.

Also, they weren’t the only mobsters in the London in that era. There were full-blooded Jewish mobsters, English crime families, Turkish mobsters and even Chinese Triads, in different areas. So, why would Baron Victor Rothschild pick them despite their notoriety (they were the most popular and notorious) if it were meant to be a clandestine operation? It negates the stealthiness in whatever they were trying to achieve hence I’m a tad iffy.

Anyway, I do agree that African students back then either studied Marxism or Zionism. But the issue I have with you is how you tend to conflate the two. Both are on the different ends of the spectrum.

Marxism is to the goyim

Zionism is for the Jew.

Like free mason is to Zionism , so also is Marxism is to Zionism.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiMarxist: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
Creeper:

You’re probably right about their mum being Jewish. However, their dad was Irish and people generally referred to them as being Irish.

In Judaism,the matrinial line holds supreme .

I have discussed this earlier in this thread on how Jews gave their daughters to nobility in England so much so that all of the nobility in England has Jewish blood with all of them being crypto kikes

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiMarxist: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
Creeper:

Also, they weren’t the only mobsters in the London in that era. There were full-blooded Jewish mobsters, English crime families, Turkish mobsters and even Chinese Triads, in different areas. So, why would Baron Victor Rothschild pick them despite their notoriety (they were the most popular and notorious) if it were meant to be a clandestine operation? It negates the stealthiness in whatever they were trying to achieve hence I’m a tad iffy.

During the war,Jewish mobsters became done sort of police force just as Lucky Luciano and his east side mob claimed to have rooted out German spies in the continental US.

Let me start with Luciano who was Jewish just like Dutch Shultz, Bugsy Seigel , Mayer Lansky and every so called Italian mobster at the time - they were all Jewish !

As for rooting out German spies,these were not spies but German businessmen and leaders who were brokering peace on behalf of Germany and who were a threat to the Jewish declared war on Russia. They got rid of not only the opposition to the war but also took over their businesses.

As for the Kray Twins , they ran the ration rackets and during the fog of war following German bombings of London , looted homes and will sell it to unsuspecting English people and turn around and knock on their door accusing them of looting . From there their racket of extortion began .

The Kray twins were into blackmailing operations using orphaned children used in an Epstein like blackmail on British politicians and figures opposed to the war

They were chosen above others because they were Jewish and had put in work for the Banksters

Remember: they are chosen.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiMarxist: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dotherightthing:

There is no slave master anywhere. Rather, you are the one in a strange imaginary world and putting delusions in writing embarassed

"That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind." - Morpheus, Matrix
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Creeper: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
sukkot:
nah not sure who bro is, I encountered him for the first time yesterday but I do love a good conspiracy lmao. As per the Kray twins they don't have your typical British look. They look Slavic / Jewish and so I am more inclined to believe that there is more to them than the east London mobster stories they have been credited with. I believe the rabbit hole runs very deep with those two and I can see them in Enugu as the muscle bringing in the logistics for the war equipments. I can see that. Bro they said the name Igbo was given to them by bishop ajayi crowther which means the bush people. Like they have the bushmen of the kalahari desert. Derek delboy chisora lol. As per zik and Zionism, the history of the Igbo man with Zionism goes way beyond nnamdi azikiwe junior as far back as nnamdi azikiwe senior. It is that ideology that galvanised azikiwe senior when he and his Igbo cohorts were hobnobbing with lord lugard and etching out their devious plans of consolidation and dominion. And believe me bro it has everything to do with the European Jew. The European Jew has been in Nigerian affairs since the 1400s starting with the Portuguese Jews of Portugal

Lol, I saw him recently trying to shyt on Marxism. And as someone who grew up studying Marxism - I had to call him out, lol. The guy is nuts, lol.

Yes, I think Ajayi Crowther and white missionaries coined the “Igbo” name but it came from what their neighbours called them - “Igbon” and “Onigbo” since they were raiding them undisturbed as slaves. And a lot of the settlements that became “Igbo” were Edoid, Igala, Idoma, remnants of Bantu and Ibibio hence they created warrant chiefs for them to galvanise them into their new identity. There’s a reason why you would find “Nkechi” amongst the Bantus in Kenya/Uganda; “Olisa” in Igala; and “Chibuzo”/“Chisora” amongst the Shona in Zimbabwe.

If you compare them to Yoruba for example: Yorubas have always been linked linguistically, however, Ife and Oyo empires were able to merge all the loose Yoruba people under one identity for a long period until all hell broke loose after the collapse of Oyo empire and outside forces who took advantage of the opportunity.

Erm, I still think the Igbo consciousness that revolves around Zionism came from Zik since he was the first galvanising figure they had. Zik schooled at Howard Uni with the likes of Alain Locke who was among the African American scholars that shaped the post-Dubois NAACP movement alongside American Jews. And he must’ve fell in love with Zionism during that period hence he copied everything in the Zionist playbook - to shape Igbo consciousness. Igbos weren’t calling themselves “the chosen ones to lead the African race” until Zik returned to Nigeria. Zik was the father of Igbo supremacy/domination/covetousness. Heck, he was the mastermind behind the 1966 Igbo coup.

Conversely, Awolowo studied Marxism when he was in London. And when he returned to Nigeria - he combined the native Yoruba intelligence and some of the things he learnt from the Marxist ideology to create the post-colonial Yoruba consciousness. Once you read some of Awo’s books - it’s very glaring.

Yes, I agree with you about Portuguese Jews. Most of the sailors, slave raiders and slave merchants were Jews and British pirates. Heck, the Jews were the ones who did the first voyage to West Africa in search of gold after they read about Mansa Musa in Arab manuscripts. I think Columbus (he was also a Jew) was on that voyage as well.

I still think transatlantic slavery and perhaps colonisation wouldn’t have happened if Mansa Musa hadn’t made that trip to Mecca with all the gold he carried with him. Europe was about to collapse financially until they discovered that a man from inner Africa had so much gold. And they came to West Africa to find him and the rest is history.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiMarxist: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Creeper:

Lol, I saw him recently trying to shyt on Marxism. And as someone who grew up studying Marxism - I had to call him out, lol. The guy is nuts, lol.

Yes, I think Ajayi Crowther and white missionaries coined the “Igbo” name but it came from what their neighbours called them - “Igbon” and “Onigbo” since they were raiding them undisturbed as slaves. And a lot of the settlements that became “Igbo” were Edoid, Igala, Idoma, remnants of Bantu and Ibibio hence they created warrant chiefs for them to galvanise them into their new identity. There’s a reason why you would find “Nkechi” amongst the Bantus in Kenya/Uganda; “Olisa” in Igala; and “Chibuzo”/“Chisora” amongst the Shona in Zimbabwe.

If you compare them to Yoruba for example: Yorubas have always been linked linguistically, however, Ife and Oyo empires were able to merge all the loose Yoruba people under one identity for a long period until all hell broke loose after the collapse of Oyo empire and outside forces who took advantage of the opportunity.

Erm, I still think the Igbo consciousness that revolves around Zionism came from Zik since he was the first galvanising figure they had. Zik schooled at Howard Uni with the likes of Alain Locke who was among the African American scholars that shaped the post-Dubois NAACP movement alongside American Jews. And he must’ve fell in love with Zionism during that period hence he copied everything in the Zionist playbook - to shape Igbo consciousness. Igbos weren’t calling themselves “the chosen ones to lead the African race” until Zik returned to Nigeria. Zik was the father of Igbo supremacy/domination/covetousness. Heck, he was the mastermind behind the 1966 Igbo coup.

Conversely, Awolowo studied Marxism when he was in London. And when he returned to Nigeria - he combined the native Yoruba intelligence and some of the things he learnt from the Marxist ideology to create the post-colonial Yoruba consciousness. Once you read some of Awo’s books - it’s very glaring.

Yes, I agree with you about Portuguese Jews. Most of the sailors, slave raiders and slave merchants were Jews and British pirates. Heck, the Jews were the ones who did the first voyage to West Africa in search of gold after they read about Mansa Musa in Arab manuscripts. I think Columbus (he was also a Jew) was on that voyage as well.

I still think transatlantic slavery and perhaps colonisation wouldn’t have happened if Mansa Musa hadn’t made that trip to Mecca with all the gold he carried with him. Europe was about to collapse financially until they discovered that a man from inner Africa had so much gold. And they came to West Africa to find him and the rest is history.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Dotherightthing: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
AntiMarxist:

"Denial is the most predictable of all human responses" – The Architect (The Matrix Reloaded)

Go and read your Bible to clear your head of junk
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Dotherightthing: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
AntiMarxist:

"That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind." - Morpheus, Matrix

Psychos like you can only have a voice on NL. In real life, you are outcasts. embarassed
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiMarxist: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dotherightthing:

Psychos like you can only have a voice on NL. In real life, you are outcasts. embarassed

You will know the truth .

That's my only job.

What you do with the truth is up to you.

Hopefully in ten years time you will see the truth and you will remember this madman.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Creeper: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
AntiMarxist:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/17429980_images7_jpeg_jpegc250b88d3a108a1e74e6c9bf7bb78252

I’ll just correct you on the surface level without getting too deep/technical.

The only thing all the isms you listed have in common with Zionism is the Jewish presence in all of them. But they have nothing in common in Zionism.

Yes, a lot of the bolsheviks were Jews. Ditto Lenin (since he’ll always be at the centre of communism) and Karl Marx (he was the face of Marxism). However, all of them were anti-Zionists.

I think you need to do more reading to understand these ideologies.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiMarxist: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dotherightthing:

Go and read your Bible to clear your head of junk

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but do lie — behold, I will make them to come and worship at thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Rev 3: 9
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Dotherightthing: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but do lie — behold, I will make them to come and worship at thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Rev 3: 9

I was expecting this - the only verse in your psycho head that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. cheesy
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiMarxist: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
Creeper:

The only thing all the isms you listed have in common with Zionism is the Jewish presence in all of them. But they have nothing in common in Zionism.

Yes, a lot of the bolsheviks were Jews. Ditto Lenin (since he’ll always be at the centre of communism) and Karl Marx (he was the face of Marxism). However, all of them were anti-Zionists.

The only reason you are spewing this is because Atheist Jews are at war with Zionist Jews.

Atheist Jews see the world as theirs to conquer with or without Jerusalem as their eternal capital. The saying : a Jew is his own Messiah is applicable to this group. All Marxist and communists are Jews with a sprinkle of their useful idiots among the gentile .

Zionist Jews believe that Jerusalem is their eternal capital of a future Jewish globalist order but that this can only be achieved by a Jewish Messiah.

They only disagree on the means but both have the same goal - Jewish enslavement of the world .

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiMarxist: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dotherightthing:

I was expecting this - the only verse in your psycho head that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. cheesy

You wanted a Bible verse and I gave you one.

The truth is antisemitic .
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Dotherightthing: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
AntiMarxist:

You will know the truth .

That's my only job.

What you do with the truth is up to you.

Hopefully in ten years time you will see the truth and you will remember this madman.

I hope you get help soonest. smiley
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiMarxist: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dotherightthing:

I hope you get help soonest. smiley

I see you have been duped to believe in the fairytale lies of a Jew (Karl Marx) on the too good to be true Marxist utopia.

Can you tell me what Marxism has spawned outside Communism and Zionism?

And pls post one good example of a Marxist state.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiMarxist: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dotherightthing:

Speaking of Bible verses:

The Scofield Bible narrative was a Jewish sponsored well poisoning of Christianity that has supplanted Christ worship for that of Jew worship.

Every thing you think you know was shilled on you
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiMarxist: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Creeper:

Atheist Jews are still anti Zionists .

Their differences is only how to implement and bring about absolute Jewish global domination.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Creeper: 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
sukkot:
bro I never understand twitter ,What's the fascination. Are they still limited to like 20 words per post ? Not my thing at all. Lol Ghanaians and east and South Africans do be outrageously voluptuous . Not necessary my thing though. Those curves be too dangerous for me. Woman like that drop one baby and it's game over lol. She can't pass through the door after that lol. When she pregnant you need a wheelchair lol. Ok that's wassup I was in treachs ( naughty by nature ) neighbourhood in New Jersey back in the days. East orange New Jersey. I was in the hood hanging out with some naija doctors who were still doing their residency so they were broke as a joke . But those niggas are paid today. Oh best believe that Ukrainian situation is end game. I am impressed that you sense it too. Most fools think it would blow over. I don't. I know this is end game . Bro naija is jollof life. Enjoyment galore if you got the paper. But misery if your paper is lacking. It's nice though, great food, great weather, no council tax lol and beautiful future wives everywhere lol. I love it. It's smashing mate.

Twitter is pretty cool. I have been there on/off since 2010. You just need to monitor the algorithm and what you’re reading on there. There are a lot of nutters on there as well.

I rarely post there due to the sensitivity of my job/career (used to tweet a lot back in the day) but you get every information in real time and read diverse opinions.

America is a backward country compared to Europe and most of Jersey is a shithole. But there’s more money there to be made. Then again, you can make big bank in London if you know your way around. I never went to East Orange - been to Newark, Jersey City and went to Atlantic city a few times.

Not naturally a big bunda nigga as well - I’m more of breastman naturally. My love for big bunda is like mood swings - I just snap in and out periodically. This recent mood in the last couple of years was influenced by US BBL epidemic. After tapping some BBLs - it’s only right to go on a natural big bunda run. Alie? LOL. I’m slowly but surely snapping out of it again. But I can’t lie, I’ve clapped some ridiculously big bundas that made me wanna live there forever. I had some Ethiopian ting a couple of months ago and that shyt was like an ocean wave - it was ridiculous.

I might need to send you 2 maggys (magnum tonic drink) - once you drink both, you’ll be able to handle them. And once you start putting in work - all you’re gonna hear is noise pollution, looool.

I wanna do something in naij (biz) but the instability just scares me off all the type. I’ve got a couple of apps my boys and I invested in during the BLM thing to tap into the “patronise black businesses” wave but they flopped. Would like to try them in Naij because of the huge population. And other things as well. That’s home (especially Yorubaland). I just hope Big Tinubu tilt its fortunes on the right path. And also Lagos, they need to reduce the population, so more people in diaspora can come down. The crowd there is just too scary.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiMarxist: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
Creeper:

I’ve got a couple of apps my boys and I invested in during the BLM thing to tap into the “patronise black businesses” wave but they flopped.

Go woke , end up broke

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by ycat: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
This is jaw-dropping!
I read the entire post with my mouth open.

This explains why history is banned in Nigeria, and I have always thought that igbos have something to do with it and this just confirmed it.

The question now is, how many of our politicians are in the know? Does Tinubu know this?

I commented on Chinese battleship thread that, China is probably there to secure its assets because they knew Nigeria is going to war. Then I thought maybe president Tinubu invited them to fend off the West, both of which are just my thoughts.

Is there more to this Chinese visit?

What is the way forward?

Tbh, I didn't know that we still have people with your level of knowledge here, Thank God for keeping you alive to share this and help guide minds around here and beyond. You are worth your weight in diamonds I must say.

Can I say WOW!!!!
AntiZikist:

Then sit back and let me take you deep into the mind of an Okoro Jew slave.

Do you know why the Heebo Zikist staged a coup and who financed and orchestrated it for them ?

Baron Victor Rothschild

He was an MI6 agent ,heir to the Rothschild dynasty and owner of Royal Dutch Shell company.

Here we have a Rothschild

A banker

An MI6 agent

And the owner of Royal Shell company domiciled in Amsterdam - haven to Jewish mafia.

The notorious Jewish Kray twins mafia visited Nigeria a few months to the heebo coup.

The Kray twins were the dogs of the Rothschild who did their dirty work .

The Kray twins visited Enugu and met with Zik and other heebo intelligentsia to plan the coup for Rothschild .

So why did Rothschild want a coup ?

Because the minority provinces of the eastern region wanted out from the Afro Marxist Zionist leaning Ibo and with that he saw the oil slipping out of his grip.

So when the minorities secured support from the west, Midwest and north to secure a referendum at the federal level that was denied them at Enugu , the Ibo was recruited to dismantle the regional assembly and our democrat for an Ibo centrist dictatorship that was to hand over all the oil rights to Shell .

And that was what Ironsi sought to do with his Unification Decree #34 that was drawn a day after Jan 15 but only announced a few months later.

But the north struck back and Rothschild switched side but still encouraged the heebo to go to war by annexing the Ibo weary minority provinces and from there declare Biafra .

Rothschild now had the perfect storm for here was an opportunity to bankrupt Nigeria to Jewish banks he owned and from there secure the rights to Nigeria's oil.

The heebo are the major problem facing the SS and you can see it since 1966 and how they saw to Nigeria being recolonised by their Jewish masters through war debt from a senseless and avoidable war at the expense of the SS controlling her oil.

Their next agenda is to seize power for Jewish WEF and usher in the madness of the Great Reset to which traitors like Emefile had already done a lot to prep Nigeria to be a vassal of the incoming Judaic order via deliberately implosion of our economic via sabotage and bone crushing poverty.

Obi was meant to be that candidate to act as their stooge after the retirement of their other stooge , Buhari .

Now that Obi has been rejected, the Jew is bent on seeing to Nigeria descend to full anarchy towards justifying a coup by using heebo terrorists to act as the fuse . Have you forgotten how it was the Obidient anarcho-marxists that where at the forefront calling for an interim govt ?

There is more and I will post links of my other topics here for your pleasure.

The Okoro hates me because I expose their agenda here.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiMarxist: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
ycat:
This is jaw-dropping!
I read the entire post with my mouth open.

This explains why history is banned in Nigeria, and I have always thought that igbos have something to do with it and this just confirmed it.

The question now is, how many of our politicians are in the know? Does Tinubu know this?

I commented on Chinese battleship thread that, China is probably there to secure its assets because they knew Nigeria is goingto war. Then I thought maybe president Tinubu invited them to fend off the West, both of which are just my thoughts.

Is there more to this Chinese visit?

What is the way forward?

Tbh, I didn't know that we still have people with your level of knowledge here, Thank God for keeping you alive to share this and help guide minds around here and beyond. You are worth your weight in diamonds I must say.

Can I say WOW!!!!

Don't keep it to yourself .

Expand on your knowledge and share what you learn with everyone around you.

Our lives, freedom and soul are at stake .

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by ycat: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thank you and God bless you too!
AntiMarxist:

Don't keep it to yourself .

Expand on your knowledge and share what you learn with everyone around you.

Our lives, freedom and soul are at stake .

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Dotherightthing: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Speaking of Bible verses:

The Scofield Bible narrative was a Jewish sponsored well poisoning of Christianity that has supplanted Christ worship for that of Jew worship.

Every thing you think you know was shilled on you

Trash!

Go to rehab!!
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Dotherightthing: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
AntiMarxist:

I see you have been duped to believe in the fairytale lies of a Jew (Karl Marx) on the too good to be true Marxist utopia.

Can you tell me what Marxism has spawned outside Communism and Zionism?

And pls post one good example of a Marxist state.

Too much of reading conspiracy bullshhit has corrupted your brain

I am sure you also read the 6th and 7th books of Moses
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiMarxist: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dotherightthing:

Too much of reading conspiracy bullshhit has corrupted your brain

I am sure you also read the 6th and 7th books of Moses

You can at least point one application of pure Marxism for me.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by sukkot: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Creeper:

ZIONISM. I think we need to define these concepts so we can know what we are arguing about here. BY THE RIVERS OF BABYLON WHERE WE SAT DOWN, YEAH YEAH WE WEPT WHEN WE REMEMBER ZION. And so from this verse we understand these are a fallen people in captivity longing to go back in to ruler ship. And so ZIONISM is the belief that you should be the one in control. That's all it is. It's not a paradigm or a religion or a philosophy. It just simply means I BELIEVE I SHOULD BE THE ONE RULING. That's why these Ashkenazi are associated with it because they do have this strong belief that they should control the world, and they do.

And so when did the igbos have that strong urge that they should control Nigeria ? It started with nnamdi azikiwe senior and the preparations were started to make this happen, remember this is like a 50 year process and it took his son to activate it but the father already stRted the process with lord lugard when he coerced lord lugard into consolidating the whole land mass into a country named Nigeria and then he and lord lugard started the breeding of Igbo women with white men to create that ' upper society echelon ' who would then be the new elites of light skin igbos to take over and control the darker peoples. So azikiwe senior is the father of Zionism and he had like a 50 year plan to put everything in place so that junior would activate it . And that's exactly whAt happened. Azikiwe junior wasn't drawn to Zionism because of alaine Locke, he already had it instilled in him from his father and he just gravitated to what he knew when he got to America .

As for the wealth transfer by mansa musa to the European Renaissance and the 33 day voyage of Columbus to Hispaniola after the European Renaissance ? That is all manifest destiny. It was bound to happen . Christ-opher is a Christ figure for white people and that 33 day journey represents the deAth of their Christ ( Christ died at 33 ) and the rebirth , as when he landed after the 33 days in the bowel of the ship aka the pit of hell, he was resurrected and America was born. The rebirth. It's manifest destiny . Bound to happen.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by sukkot: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
Creeper:

Twitter is pretty cool. I have been there on/off since 2010. You just need to monitor the algorithm and what you’re reading on there. There are a lot of nutters on there as well.

I rarely post there due to the sensitivity of my job/career (used to tweet a lot back in the day) but you get every information in real time and read diverse opinions.

America is a backward country compared to Europe and most of Jersey is a shithole. But there’s more money there to be made. Then again, you can make big bank in London if you know your way around. I never went to East Orange - been to Newark, Jersey City and went to Atlantic city a few times.

Not naturally a big bunda nigga as well - I’m more of breastman naturally. My love for big bunda is like mood swings - I just snap in and out periodically. This recent mood in the last couple of years was influenced by US BBL epidemic. After tapping some BBLs - it’s only right to go on a natural big bunda run. Alie? LOL. I’m slowly but surely snapping out of it again. But I can’t lie, I’ve clapped some ridiculously big bundas that made me wanna live there forever. I had some Ethiopian ting a couple of months ago and that shyt was like an ocean wave - it was ridiculous.

I might need to send you 2 maggys (magnum tonic drink) - once you drink both, you’ll be able to handle them. And once you start putting in work - all you’re gonna hear is noise pollution, looool.

I wanna do something in naij (biz) but the instability just scares me off all the type. I’ve got a couple of apps my boys and I invested in during the BLM thing to tap into the “patronise black businesses” wave but they flopped. Would like to try them in Naij because of the huge population. And other things as well. That’s home (especially Yorubaland). I just hope Big Tinubu tilt its fortunes on the right path. And also Lagos, they need to reduce the population, so more people in diaspora can come down. The crowd there is just too scary.
can you interact on it like nairaland and have friends and have long drawn out conversations ? On twitter that is.

Newark was junkie and gangbanger town last time I passed through it

Lol bro you and women. Well do you . You know I can't be discussing fornication right lmao

Yeah listen my advice to you will be to go to Abuja . It's very stable. Just forget Lagos. If you are dealing with apps you can pretty much do that remotely so Abuja would be a good stable fit for you . I think I might relocate there soon. This Lagos too crowded but I know tinubu will turn things around. He sorrounding himself with happening boys. I am familiar with 2 egbons in his cabinet who were happening big boys in LASU and friends to my big sister. Toyin subir and Tokunbo Abiru . The man will turn it around and raise up everywhere so people can spread out
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by 1Sharon(f): 12:55am On Jul 11, 2023
sukkot:
yeah see the thing about igbo ? They are a social breeding experiment of the white man. How does Satan conquer you ? Divide and conquer . The white man did that experiment successfully in places like India. Go in there with many white men to sleep with all their women so as to creAte a new class of lighter skin people through which he can then use to rule and control and conquer the darker skin people and so this breeding experiment has started from the time of Nnamdi azikiwes father back in the turn of the 19th century. They would bring tonnes of white men to breed with igbo women. However in Nigeria that experiment failed because the Hausas became stronger and conquered the igbos and introduced their seed into the mix . And so what you see with the igbo is a mixture of warring DNAs which mixes very well in some of them and mixes very badly in some of them. Like for example the ones in which it mixes well in ? You look and say yeah that’s a very handsome guy or a good looking woman. But the ones it doesn’t mix well in look like caricature gargoyles from another planet lol. Big muscly , hairy, wild looking, huge lips, scattered teeth, head shaped like the map of Nigeria. Which is why I said whomever did that meme has studied them very well. But like I said initially ? If you see the ones in whom the mixture is great ? They look very good. So I am not hater. I congratulate

Hmmm. And this whole time, I thought the cause of their high incidence of light skin and green/blue eyes was due to a form of albinism endemic in Igbos. I see. That's what happens when you race mix, it creates wonderment and confusion. Ancient igbos looked just like any other African tribe, but today they indeed look like a hodgepodge of genetics.

You think it happened during the time of Azikwe's dad? But do you know any high yellow igbos over the age of 60 with green/blue eyes?

Lol and when it comes to their build, i agree, there weren't those stocky muscly hairy looking igbos either, I remember you creating a creating a topic yrs ago linking Congolese/bantu people and igbos, and I do see the resemblance and relation, its a lot going on...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by 1Sharon(f): 1:10am On Jul 11, 2023
Creeper:

I swear that AntiZ1st bro is the same as AntiMarxist, no? I read his conspiracies on the thread and I don’t know how plausible it’s but I’ll add my 2cents.

I’ve always known the Kray Twins to be Irish (based on what we were taught in school) albeit they might also have Jewish ancestry since most European Jews were just as poor as the Irish when they were born (that was the era when Jews were synonymous with ghetto until it became a black thing in recent times). Both were notorious gangsters that caused havoc in London and I doubt that have any links with Zionists. Then again, you never know: mobsters/gangsters, banksters and politicians are always linked - a classic example was the late Berlusconi.

As far as their connection with Biafran war: I’d wager that they were probably arms dealers. That’s where it ends.

If you study the Igbo history, they’re an admixture of ancient Igala, Idoma, Edoid, Ibibio and some ancient Bantu people that didn’t migrate out of that region to the rest of Africa with the other Bantus. Even the name “Igbo” was derived from Edo word for slaves called “Igbon” and Igala word for slaves called “Onigbo”. And Igbo language is an admixture of Igala, Edoid, Ibibio and ancient Bantu hence their language share similarities with all these languages. Heck, the name “Chibuzo” in the meme I posted in the OP is also a Bantu name. Chisora is a Zimbabwean boxer based in London and you could swear he’s Igbo based on the name if you didn’t know he’s from Zimbabwe.

That’s basically why they lived sparsely everywhere in the forest with nothing to unite them and no shared history. Hence they were the most susceptible to being traded as slaves and raped in continuum by slave raiders. The result of the rape is why they have more people of the lighter shade. The same thing happened with the Fante in Ghana. Fante are from the same stock as Ashante but somehow Fante ended up being of a lighter shade than Ashante.

Now to Biafran war: Igbos had no collective Identity and shared history - their identity was created for them by colonists. And Zik was the first galvanising figure they had.

I think while Zik was schooling in the US and during his interactions with a lot of African American scholars, who ended up being the backbone of NAACP with American Jews - he discovered Zionism. And I believe he must’ve returned to Nigeria to replicate the Zionist ideology with Igbos, as part of their conscious.

Zik returned to Nigeria in the 1930s and started an Igbocentric newspaper (Jews controlled the print media in the US at the time). Then he and other Igbos started calling Igbos “the chosen people to lead all black people” (same ideology as Zionists), etc. That was also when Judaism started creeping into Igbo consciousness. And it continued until they hijacked the whole country in order to lord over everyone. The fallout of that was basically what led to the Biafran war.

Evidently, I doubt it has anything to do with European Jews and all the conspiracies bro is talking about. Igbos independently - via Zik - copied Zionism on their own - for Igbo consciousness due to their limited history and lack of identity. And that’s still the nucleus of their problem till date.

[ignore typos and/or if I’m incoherent - I’m posting from a phone]

It doesn't surprise me to hear that the Kray Twins are Jewish. Jews are experts at faking their names to hide their identity. It's their infiltration tactic to blend in. I'm hearing talks that Jack the Ripper may have been Jewish aswell.

So what does Igbo mean in Igbo Language?

I thought Igbo people pride in commiting mass suicides instead of being taken as slaves? So it turns out they were ran through and carted away the most? Interesting !

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiMarxist: 1:49am On Jul 11, 2023
1Sharon:

Hmmm. And this whole time, I thought the cause of their high incidence of light skin and green/blue eyes was due to a form of albinism endemic in Igbos. I see. That's what happens when you race mix, it creates wonderment and confusion. Ancient igbos looked just like any other African tribe, but today they indeed look like a hodgepodge of genetics.

You think it happened during the time of Azikwe's dad? But do you know any high yellow igbos over the age of 60 with green/blue eyes?

Lol and when it comes to their build, i agree, there weren't those stocky muscly hairy looking igbos either, I remember you creating a creating a topic yrs ago linking Congolese/bantu people and igbos, and I do see the resemblance and relation, its a lot going on , I'm not hating either, I'm just asking questions

I won't buy that narrative about Zik promoting miscegenation among the heebo with colonial whites.

The heebo have been known to have light skin long before colonial era.

In Jamaica , slang for fair skinned people is "Ebo" in reference to light skinned people.

I believe the admixture occured long before the colonial era but much early during the time of the Marrano Jewish slavers

The people of Ibibio have the highest prevelance of light skin in southern Nigeria after the Esan people.

The Esan are believed to be descended from the mullato offspring of a Bini Prince who married a Portogesse woman when he attended a university in Portugal. The Ibibio are most likely Igboid people who were enslaved by the Effik (hence Ibibio) and had contact with early European merchants and Jewish slavers.

The treatment of early mullatos varied across southern Nigeria. In the Qua regions controlled by the Effik which the Ibibio fall under, light skin was viewed as inferior in place of dark skin tone. Same applied in Bini but not in Esan land which was formed by the mullato prince of the Oba of Bini.

In Heebo land I believe there may have been a ruling class of mullato light skinned people who were fathered by early Marrano Jews and supported into power to enslave other Ibos.

The Ebonyi Ibo were heavily preyed upon as they were seen as inferior over their dark skin tone .

Even the word Ebonyi comes from Jewish slavers who named the river they used to navigate inland from the coast using sleuths. The word translates to black wood in old Latin and was a direct mockery of their intended cargo - slaves who were stacked like logs of wood in their ship bowels.

So, technically there might be some truth about Heebo Jewishness and might have originated during the earliest Marrano Jewish expositions who must have placed their offsprings as rulers of the heebo.

This isn't far fetched as most of Polynesia and South America have the blood of European Jewry flowing through them.

AOC even stated that her ancestors were originally from Portugal and forced to flee to SA where they established themselves as "farmers" and when you see that Jews always search for their own, you will now see how that vapid dunce moved from serving drinks in a bar in New York to being a member of Congress.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by 1Sharon(f): 2:31am On Jul 11, 2023
AntiMarxist:

I won't buy that narrative about Zik promoting miscegenation among the heebo with colonial whites.

The heebo have been known to have light skin long before colonial era.

In Jamaica , slang for fair skinned people is "Ebo" in reference to light skinned people.

I believe the admixture occured long before the colonial era but much early during the time of the Marrano Jewish slavers

The people of Ibibio have the highest prevelance of light skin in southern Nigeria after the Esan people.

The Esan are believed to be descended from the mullato offspring of a Bini Prince who married a Portogesse woman when he attended a university in Portugal. The Ibibio are most likely Igboid people who were enslaved by the Effik (hence Ibibio) and had contact with early European merchants and Jewish slavers.

The treatment of early mullatos varied across southern Nigeria. In the Qua regions controlled by the Effik which the Ibibio fall under, light skin was viewed as inferior in place of dark skin tone. Same applied in Bini but not in Esan land which was formed by the mullato prince of the Oba of Bini.

In Heebo land I believe there may have been a ruling class of mullato light skinned people who were fathered by early Marrano Jews and supported into power to enslave other Ibos.

The Ebonyi Ibo were heavily preyed upon as they were seen as inferior over their dark skin tone .

Even the word Ebonyi comes from Jewish slavers who named the river they used to navigate inland from the coast using sleuths. The word translates to black wood in old Latin and was a direct mockery of their intended cargo - slaves who were stacked like logs of wood in their ship bowels.

So, technically there might be some truth about Heebo Jewishness and might have originated during the earliest Marrano Jewish expositions who must have placed their offsprings as rulers of the heebo.

This isn't far fetched as most of Polynesia and South America have the blood of European Jewry flowing through them.

AOC even stated that her ancestors were originally from Portugal and forced to flee to SA where they established themselves as "farmers" and when you see that Jews always search for their own, you will now see how that vapid dunce moved from serving drinks in a bar in New York to being a member of Congress.

Do you have any pictures of ancient igbos that are light skinned then? Can't find any

Have you seen any igbo with light skin and blue/green eyes that's older than 60?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 7, Abduct 13 Family Members In Kaduna, FCT / National Conference Report Will End-up With Akara Sellers — Shehu Sani / OMG! This Is Sign That There Will Be War After Election [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.