Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter (7498 Views)

Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless / BORDER POLITICS: An End To The Igbo And Ibibio E-war / I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by richie240: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2023
If the case of gbadebo Chinedu vivor rhodes nor teach omoluabis lesson, what will.
cool

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiZikist: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
Fejoku:

Just like they will see the Nigeria we have endured for over fifty years. Remember, we have been keeping records of all the evil treatment we've been suffering from Nigeria. They will be the judge.

Buy new 500 leaves excersice book because you are about to get more entries recorded.

Eternal victim.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by SOSinNigeria: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
I think crazy dey your head I'm mbaise man and my future wife is Aderonke the daughter of prominent Oba in Yoruba land.

Lol, this yoruba man forgot to switch his moniker before trying to impersonate as Igbo. It is always difficult to see Igbo men marrying Yoruba girls but very common to see Yoruba men desperate to marry Igbo wife. The yoruba men even use it as bragging rights if they succeed in marrying any Igbo woman.

Ugliness and dirtiness is likely the reason why Igbos and indeed most other intentional Nigerians generally avoid marrying yoruba women.

Another factor is promiscuity, a trait that is common among yorubas. Over half of yoruba women gave birth at home. The other half has either had series of abortions or STDs. That's why majority of them remain unmarried for life.

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by SOSinNigeria: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Lol, this yoruba man forgot to switch his moniker before trying to impersonate as Igbo. It is always difficult to see Igbo men marrying Yoruba girls but very common to see Yoruba men desperate to marry Igbo wife. The yoruba men even use it as bragging rights if they succeed in marrying any Igbo woman.

Ugliness and dirtiness is likely the reason why Igbos and indeed most other intentional Nigerians generally avoid marrying yoruba women.

Another factor is promiscuity, a trait that is common among yorubas. Over half of yoruba women gave birth at home. The other half has either had series of abortions or STDs. That's why majority of them remain unmarried for life.

100% Facts!!!
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by richie240: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
AntiZikist:
It is a Jew that retweeted that pic and I will tell you why he isn't happy about it.

In today's England, all the nobility and aristocratic class have Jewish blood so much so that it is widely believed that the current royal family is Jewish.

How did this happen?

Well, after Cromwell beheaded the king of England he immediately lifted the over 300y ban on Jews setting foot on England .

Cromwell's Puritan movement was financed by Amsterdam Jews. Amsterdam back then was the only enclave in Europe that still permitted Jews and their usury .

Hoping to expand into England and seize power of it, Amsterdam Jews financed Cromwell and his Puritan traitors to commit regicide on their king and unban Jews. The Puritans were so jewed that they even proposed replacing English language with Hebrew and adopting Judaism as the official religion. This bill failed by just one vote. Sensing the overwhelming Jewish hand in the Puritan movement, the English fought back after Cromwell died a year after he assumed full authority as Governor -Geberal of the British Isles and kicked the puritans out of power and from there restored the monarchy. Most of the Puritans fled to colonial America and are the ancestors of the American Free Masons who worship Jews and fight their wars in today's world .

But the re-established monarchy did not rescind the unbanning of Jews so Jews were left to settle in British isles. Fearing their allowed stay was just a ploy for a future clampdown of Jews and their wealth, the Jews went to work.

Jews started marrying their daughters to bankrupt nobility in exchange for financial assistance. Some naive aristocrat heir was deliberately bankrupted through dubious business deals and loans and forced to marry a jewess to retain his inheritance and position.

Most of the offsprings were raised as Jews by their Jewish mother.

In Judaism ,Jewish women are allowed to marry non Jews and their children considered as bonafide Jews.

This is how England became totally under the full control of Jews and it happened through forced marriages for financial reasons to Jewish loan sharks.

The heebo is doing such a thing as they are now marrying their daughters to influential Nigerians so as to secure their position in Nigeria.

GRV is such a case. A spawn who refuses to follow his father's people instead he chose his Okoro half.
You're on point with this.
It's anathemic for their sons to marry outsiders but they'll gladly allow their daughters to marry outsiders with the hope of colonizing d child to think igbo.
Chinedu rhodes vivor is a perfect example.

Even Davidos dead son was named 'ifeanyi' which we all know must've bn at the suggestion of his igbo sidechick - chioma
cool

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by BuhariAdvocate: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
Prof please correct me now or remain stupidforever.
M4A1carbine:
Illiterate. See English ooo.

Tajudeen wan be IGBO...kikikikiiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Vatod(m): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
Karlman:
OP the emptiness in your head would not grasp what's in the meme!

About the meme? I think it's good we stop intermarriage between Yoruba and Igbos since a Yoruba man from an Igbo mother would be disinherited from becoming governor or king through orchestrated campaigns of tribalism and hatred by his fellow yorubas as was the case of GRV who is even an indegent lagosian
Gov Adeleke mum is an Igbo! Grv lost an election

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Brek: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
AntiZikist:

That's a busy body Jew rat who has been loitering on 9ja cyberspace and has taken offense against the rejection of their Okoro slaves .

This goes to show that Biafraism is Zionism and was never intended to be a nationalist movement as I have been screaming here but one that was meant to consolidate power of the Jewish plantation to their ever loyal 0su slaves.

Go get a life please
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Monsignor22:
Igbo communities need to make traditional laws to ban and ostracize families who marry off their daughters to yorubas, especially those useless Lagos-born ones that have no sense of nativity and self-preservation. It's a travesty and borderline abomination to pollute your genes with strange fellows, yoruba should stick to their kind and Igbos likewise. Na only South South and Igbos dey intermarry pass if Igbos want to step out of the culture
You can't make law banning women you won't marry. I think the losers are the people leaving their women unmarried to go after others.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiZikist: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
richie240:

You're on point with this.
It's anathemic for their sons to marry outsiders but they'll gladly allow their daughters to marry outsiders with the hope of colonizing d child to think igbo.
Chinedu rhodes vivor is a perfect example.

Even Davidos dead son was named 'ifeanyi' which we all know must've bn at the suggestion of his igbo sidechick - chioma
cool

It's the Esther doctrine which Jews use to find their way into the corridors of power.
Esther is regarded in present day Modern Judaism as one of , if not their greatest prophet.

They even have a holy day in honour of her - Purim !.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiZikist: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
Purvan:
Scratch faced niggers can never leave igbo girls alone

They would simp on their knees just to get the attention of an igbo princess

We will use and dump your women and when we are through you can have them after paying an exhorbitant bride price.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Stubborn82: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
Igbo is messing with the wrong tribe on the e-War, yoruba has the media from inception, there is no way the igbo will win this war.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Karlman: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
AntiZikist:
It is a Jew that retweeted that pic and I will tell you why he isn't happy about it.

In today's England, all the nobility and aristocratic class have Jewish blood so much so that it is widely believed that the current royal family is Jewish.

How did this happen?

Well, after Cromwell beheaded the king of England he immediately lifted the over 300y ban on Jews setting foot on England .

Cromwell's Puritan movement was financed by Amsterdam Jews. Amsterdam back then was the only enclave in Europe that still permitted Jews and their usury .

Hoping to expand into England and seize power of it, Amsterdam Jews financed Cromwell and his Puritan traitors to commit regicide on their king and unban Jews. The Puritans were so jewed that they even proposed replacing English language with Hebrew and adopting Judaism as the official religion. This bill failed by just one vote. Sensing the overwhelming Jewish hand in the Puritan movement, the English fought back after Cromwell died a year after he assumed full authority as Governor -Geberal of the British Isles and kicked the puritans out of power and from there restored the monarchy. Most of the Puritans fled to colonial America and are the ancestors of the American Free Masons who worship Jews and fight their wars in today's world .

But the re-established monarchy did not rescind the unbanning of Jews so Jews were left to settle in British isles. Fearing their allowed stay was just a ploy for a future clampdown of Jews and their wealth, the Jews went to work.

Jews started marrying their daughters to bankrupt nobility in exchange for financial assistance. Some naive aristocrat heir was deliberately bankrupted through dubious business deals and loans and forced to marry a jewess to retain his inheritance and position.

Most of the offsprings were raised as Jews by their Jewish mother.

In Judaism ,Jewish women are allowed to marry non Jews and their children considered as bonafide Jews.

This is how England became totally under the full control of Jews and it happened through forced marriages for financial reasons to Jewish loan sharks.

The heebo is doing such a thing as they are now marrying their daughters to influential Nigerians so as to secure their position in Nigeria.

GRV is such a case. A spawn who refuses to follow his father's people instead he chose his Okoro half.
Wow!
Pls clap for yourself...kpa kpa.. kpa kpa kpa...kpa!

I am happy you're professor of Jewish history!
Now I am sure you know how much influence the Jews have around the world order today?
I am also glad you have likened the Igbo as Jews of Africa.
That should tell you and your co-travellers in conspiratorial hatred and envious scheming that no matter how you try, no matter what you do, either collectively as a tribe or as a nation or government, the Igbo as a tribe will always be ahead. Because God has given them something that cannot be taken away no matter what you do no matter how you try, you can only love to hate them but you can never stop to admire them.

Just take a look at the people you're conspiring against. War was fought on their land for 3years, just 2 old Igbo states against the rest of the country, their monies in the bank were denied them and only 20pounds given, some of theirs properties were taken over, you got free education but they didn't, the North have ruled the country now for over 50years yet their people are today the poorest, even though you got free education the people who came out of war have overtaken you all academically.
If you think people with divine grace and mandate like this Igbos can be stopped by mortals then you need to have your head examined.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Mercy2006(f): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mynd44
Dominique
Mukina
Seun
You people won't shut this thread down now until it escalates into wetin you no know.
Do the needful pls
Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Jogs1900: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
Karlman:

2things I picked from your comment.
1 is your question, why am I like this?
Pls how am I? The truth should be told even the Bible said Truth sets us free and take it from me, only truth will save this country from doom. And that is why God will Bless Seun for creating this forum that has allowed us all to stop pretending and be who we really are. Our tribalism envy and hatred towards each other did not start today. And politicians have always capitalized on tribalism to whatever they want whenever they see fit. Awolowo used it against Zik when it was obvious Zik was about to beat him to Lagos house. Tinubu used it when he saw that nothing else will work for him. Sawolu used it against GRV when he saw the results of Presidential election. So pls let us stop the pretence already and tell ourselves the bitter truth.

2. You said GRV is not an indegent lagosian. Pls furnish me with his ancestry and while at it tell me how many indegent lagosian who have ruled Lagos. I even thanked God you didn't say GRV is an Igbo man like your hardcore APC people claimed.

In fact let me tell you this for free, the real people stolking tribal confrontations between Igbos and yorubas are not indegent lagosians but Yoruba people from different SW states who now claim to be lagosians because they have overwhelmed the real owners of Lagos.
Dont digress .My response was because you mentioned GRV.
GRV family settled in Lagos and there are many of them.
We have many hausas in Agege that have been in Lagos since 1900, yet they didn't claim Lagos.

Every Yoruba family has an oriki .Ask this from your yoruba friends.They will tell you more.
GRV family no get oriki.
You even mentioned Yoruba from other SW states becoming a governor in Lagoa state.
A Yoruba man from Togo, Benin republic up to Cuba will become a Lagos state governor before someone from the SE.
Politics can't divide Yorubas...Its the same that Hausa fulanis do..
Is Datti ahmed from Nigeria?no but was assimilated and settle in Kaduna because he's a fulani man.
In short, a fulani man from Niger, mauritania etc will become a governor first in Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi, Sokoto etc before someone from South west or south east.

Leave Lagos matter for Yorubas please

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiZikist: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Ibo women form the bulk of ashawoes in Nigeria

Ibo women are the most unfaithful in Nigeria.

Don't let me start recalling all the married Ibo women I fcked in Enugu and Owerri .

Your women have the highest libido which you are no match for .

Go to the north and see how your girls are searching for Awusa horse dik.

In SW, Yoruba demons are driving them mad while you butt fck each other in Anambra and Owerri.

Your girls are so much sex freaks that you are the only people who adopt the offsprings of an unfaithful wife.

The true reason why your girls are so into prostitution is not only for money but because they can't stop taking dik every day and the brothel is the best place to satisfy their incredible urge.

This sex urge is why Jewish slavers preceded your women to start their breeding programs in the US.

All niggers in America are descended from n Okoro sex slave who were either used in Mandingo farms or used as sex slaves in Jewish brothels in the Americas.

Know this fact about your women

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiZikist: 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mercy2006:
Mynd44
Dominique
Mukina
Seun
You people won't shut this thread down now until it escalates into wetin you no know.
Do the needful pls
Thanks!

Gerrout from here.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiZikist: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
Karlman:

Wow!
Pls clap for yourself...kpa kpa.. kpa kpa kpa...kpa!

I am happy you're professor of Jewish history!
Now I am sure you know how much influence the Jews have around the world order today?
I am also glad you have likened the Igbo as Jews of Africa.
That should tell you and your co-travellers in conspiratorial hatred and envious scheming that no matter how you try, no matter what you do, either collectively as a tribe or as a nation or government, the Igbo as a tribe will always be ahead. Because God has given them something that cannot be taken away no matter what you do no matter how you try, you can only love to hate them but you can never stop to admire them.

Just take a look at the people you're conspiring against. War was fought on their land for 3years, just 2 old Igbo states against the rest of the country, their monies in the bank were denied them and only 20pounds given, some of theirs properties were taken over, you got free education but they didn't, the North have ruled the country now for over 50years yet their people are today the poorest, even though you got free education the people who came out of war have overtaken you all academically.
If you think people with divine grace and mandate like this Igbos can be stopped by mortals then you need to have your head examined.

Slave of Judas claiming chosenite .

You are but a fly sticking stubbornly to the rotten corpse of Judas and will end up in the abyss of hell with it

I love your claims to Jewry because your badluck will run over them since you guys have the Midas touch on reverse mode and anything you support ends up in a pile of shit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiZikist: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

GRV family settled in Lagos and there are many of them.
We have many hausas in Agege that have been in Lagos since 1900, yet they didn't claim Lagos.

Every Yoruba family has an oriki .Ask this from your yoruba friends.They will tell you more.
GRV family no get oriki.

GRV family are Ibo returnee slaves that refused to go back to their barbaric yeast but instead settled in Lagos and adopted Yoruba culture

The family isn't the problem as there are many in Lagos who claim Yoruba fully and are proud of it .
It is the Okoro mother who trained her son to hate Yoruba people and culture

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Mercy2006(f): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
AntiZikist:

Gerrout from here.

Why?
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Karlman: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
AntiZikist:

Slave of Judas claiming chosenite .

You are but a fly sticking stubbornly to the rotten corpse of Judas and will end up in the abyss of hell with it

I love your claims to Jewry because your badluck will run over them since you guys have the Midas touch on reverse mode and anything you support ends up in a pile of shit.
I was right about your mental state, it was obvious!
Take care of yourself!
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Kingcalls: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
Karlman:

About the meme? I think it's good we stop intermarriage between Yoruba and Igbos since a Yoruba man from an Igbo mother would be disinherited from becoming governor or king through orchestrated campaigns of tribalism and hatred by his fellow yorubas as was the case of GRV who is even an indegent lagosian

I have always said yorubas are the reason Nigeria is divided...they are the most tribalistic people on earth... they deserve for whites to treat them like mo keys when they go abroad .... same people that are elected in political positions abroad .... this shows u how evil they are... Peter Obi's wife is calabar , but he was still voted for 2 times in anambra and was fully supported to be the first igbo president of Nigeria after the war ...

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Cryofigbos: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
Karlman:

Everybody knows shinedu cannot speak yoruba but can speak igbo, his mum and wife r igbo and he never stayed with his dad as the marriage o his parents never worked, he once supported ipob on Twitter space and insulted notable yoruba's like pastor adeboye and co.
He will be better off as governor of Anambra than lagos as his intent is to govern obiDENSè not Lagosians

Lastly the wife of ondo state governor whose mother and father are igbos was rejected from contesting in ibo land coz she's married to a yoruba

On another angle we saw what happened during the election when ppl of enugu said someone with an ebonyi mother cannot contest in enugu 😂😂😂😂 stop the victim card coz ibos are d most terrible tribes when it comes to tribalism

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Jogs1900: 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
AntiZikist:

GRV family are Ibo returnee slaves that refused to go back to their barbaric yeast but instead settled in Lagos and adopted Yoruba culture

The family isn't the problem as there are many in Lagos who claim Yoruba fully and are proud of it .
It is the Okoro mother who trained her son to hate Yoruba people and culture

Fine they accepted Yoruba culture but my stand is the guy no try..You wan do politics in Yorubaland not Igbo land oo, You dey abuse their elders, their culture, check am now, its too much for the guy.Yorubas dont trust him again.
We need to let people know that GRV is not Yoruba and he refused to accept Yorubas culture and traditions.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Couldntfigurean: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
Every unbiased Nigerian knows that Yoruba girls are naturally fugly and grimy in nature. If you want to make a Yoruba girl extremely excited, just tell her she resemble Igbo cheesy cheesy

Yoruba men also see Igbo women as premium, and they can go to any length to have them as girlfriend or wife.

On the other hand, Igbo men don't fancy yoruba girls/women maybe because of their natural undesirability. You can't blame them anyway, because if their own men detest them, why then should an average Igbo man find them attractive?!

Igbos should ban any form of intermarriage with these people to avoid polluting our gene pool with inferior genes.
No mind them brother
imagine a Yoruba calling people ugly,it’s funny and at the same time not funny
The same people that beat their people for looking beautiful and well kept during the elections thinking their were “omo ibo” coming out to call a people ugly
Nobody outside yoruba find their gurls attractive not even the Fulani they love to lick their bumbum

Go to idumota and see them in their numbers,not only are they ugly,they are dirty too,they can tire one wrapper for months without washing them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiZikist: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

Fine they accepted Yoruba culture but my stand is the guy no try..You wan do politics in Yorubaland not Igbo land oo, You dey abuse their elders, their culture, check am now, its too much for the guy.Yorubas dont trust him again.
We need to let people know that GRV is not Yoruba and he refused to accept Yorubas culture and traditions.

And all that hatred obviously came from his Ibo mother.

So that meme holds true.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by AntiZikist: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
Every unbiased Nigerian knows that Yoruba girls are naturally fugly and grimy in nature. If you want to make a Yoruba girl extremely excited, just tell her she resemble Igbo cheesy cheesy

Yoruba men also see Igbo women as premium, and they can go to any length to have them as girlfriend or wife.

On the other hand, Igbo men don't fancy yoruba girls/women maybe because of their natural undesirability. You can't blame them anyway, because if their own men detest them, why then should an average Igbo man find them attractive?!

Igbos should ban any form of intermarriage with these people to avoid polluting our gene pool with inferior genes.

The original heebo ceased to exist after the rapefest under the guise of a civil war.

You have been improved significantly by Awusa Caucasian admixture into your flat head inbred genes.

I even saw a peer reviewed research that upholds that present day heebo share more genes with the Awusa than any peoples in the south or adjourning middle belt.

You are a rape creation hence why you behave like Bokos now

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by femisplash: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mercy2006:
Myn44
Domnique
Mukna
Se.un
Do the needful pls
Thanks!
Don't take it personal, however it might appear concerning to you. Agberos dey give their girls belle anyhow, Alhajis dey cover their girls in hijab at home but these delusional ibos think their girls are all that.. let everybody lay an embargo and start marrying inwards and lets see whose girls will sneak in to come beg to marry other tribes.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter by Creeper: 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
sukkot:
grin grin those pics of the lineage unfolding when Shymmexx clap nkechi cheeks funny as heck bro. ahhh well bro happy clapping to you lolz. that nigga chisom look crazier than an asylum inmate

Lol, that’s what I deduced from the meme because it turned into bestiality as soon as ‘Aremo’ met ‘Nkechi’. Chisom is the beast of no nation, lol.

Whoever made meme must’ve copied it from 4chan or one of these Twitter crusaders who’re against interracial relationships (both black and white).

Anyway, I think the inter-tribal (ethnic) marriage between Yorubas and Igbos is grossly overblown. I don’t even need any type of sample size or stats/figures to know it’s overblown. It’s basically just another social media fallacy that has been magnified to create a faux reality like everything else. Most people will always date/marry people from their own group. And aren’t Igbos the same people you have to pay your life savings in bride price to marry? So, why would Yoruba men who have more options pay that ridiculous tax, when most Igbo men can’t afford it?

The narrative defies logic and I’m sure it’s mostly pushed by Igbo men who like spamming everywhere with the narrative that their women are the most beautiful women in the solar system - like pimps - to attract Yoruba men. And Igbo women who’re in a one-sided war with Yoruba women - in competition - for Yoruba men.

Admittedly, I’m probably guilty because I used to call myself, ‘King of Igbo chicks’, back in the day on this forum - when I was running through bare Igbo chicks, lol. But this shyt is on steroids now. I’d even wager that the average Yoruba man would marry a non-Nigerian before marrying an Igbo chick (at least from my experience in my neck of the woods).

Regardless, I’m on a different type of time now and I’ve not checked any Nigerian chick since 2018 when I went to America briefly for my Ph.D - before I abandoned it and returned to London during covid-19 because I didn’t want to take the vaccine.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? / Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? / More Photos From Tambuwal’s Defection To PDP, PDP calls APC dysfunctional

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.