Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian (10256 Views)

How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl / BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty / I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Kvivian692: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
Op you for no cover the name: let me help you talk to her/him
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
Kvivian692:
Op you for no cover the name: let me help you talk to her/him

Lol. Alaye
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Redpeeldtf: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
My client of 3months finally bursted me in a romance scam and I had to admit I’m a Nigerian. She was so disgusted and disappointed at the mention of the name Nigeria!

Is this how Nigerian image has been so bastardized? Will my action further dent Nigerian image ? Now I really feel bad to be a Nigerian.

Mods FP please.
Nlfp, lalasticlacla

Repent of your theft. Stealing is a sin and will make you lose your soul.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
Redpeeldtf:

Repent of your theft. Stealing is a sin and will make you lose your soul.

Dey play
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Omoawoke: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Just like your drug lord scammed all of us

you no get sense, so that's the latest excuse ba.
Fraud dey your blood and the daftest thing you can do is blame your criminal intent on someone that does not know you exist.
You will meet your doom, when they nab you, and send you to hell, tell God that Tinubu made you do it. Oponu
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by ourunivibes(m): 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
emperor4love:
bfr nko,omo all na coordination she sef know go know de matter,na just government money

Dem no go trace am ni. Because we are planning on getting married by December 🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 2:11am On Jul 11, 2023
Omoawoke:

you no get sense, so that's the latest excuse ba.
Fraud dey your blood and the daftest thing you can do is blame your criminal intent on someone that does not know you exist.
You will meet your doom, when they nab you, and send you to hell, tell God that Tinubu made you do it. Oponu

Dey play. Cast the first stone if you are without a sin.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by emperor4love(m): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2023
ourunivibes:

Dem no go trace am ni. Because we are planning on getting married by December 🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️
bro na me de update u,who go trace wetin na wat I run but on that she has to be working there is one currently for disables as well, most Yankee don't bothered about it because the felt comfortable, so the no de reason all dis benefits
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by emperor4love(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2023
ourunivibes:

na just excess money de pay fr tax as in reimbursement for overpaid tax,some money no de big y some de big,some nv chop them own since 2019 because there much tin that bothered dem other that,so de no too put eye fr de free Money
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by bigbauer(m): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

I don’t have a choice sir, I have to hustle since there’s no job in the country

Who said you don't have a choice when you've clearly made a choice and it's crime? There are a whole lot of other things you could've chosen but you chose the fast money lane and now you justify your choice with "I don't have a choice" And you didn't see a definition of Hustle that involves legitimate endeavours.

You are one of the major problems that we have as a country, not even the politicians, it's people like you that have made other countries place Visa ban on Nigerians.

Just so you know, you have a lot of choices, so take responsibility for your life.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Jakumo(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
Boo3nity:
All of the rest of us are totally disgusted at your existence on Nairaland.
Keep bringing shame to us n your parents and see how far that'll take you.
National disgrace.

That woman is one of the nastiest looking obese fat cows that I have ever seen in my entire life.

Utterly disgusting fat slob, and a thief and fraudster to boot. Lock her up EFCC.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
bigbauer:

Who said you don't have a choice when you've clearly made a choice and it's crime? There are a whole lot of other things you could've chosen but you chose the fast money lane and now you justify your choice with "I don't have a choice" And you didn't see a definition of Hustle that involves legitimate endeavours.

You are one of the major problems that we have as a country, not even the politicians, it's people like you that have made other countries place Visa ban on Nigerians.

Just so you know, you have a lot of choices, so take responsibility for your life.

Okay sir, thank you. If you can support me, let me paste my Btc wallet address
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
Jakumo:

That woman is one of the nastiest looking obese fat cows that I have ever seen in my entire life.

Utterly disgusting fat slob, and a thief and fraudster to boot. Lock her up EFCC.

Take it easy on yourself sir, don’t cry don’t cry
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Redpeeldtf: 8:36am On Jul 12, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Dey play

You playing with your soul...You have been warned. you have no excuse anymore when you stand before God.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2023
Redpeeldtf:

You playing with your soul...You have been warned. you have no excuse anymore when you stand before God.

Prophet of doom has spoken, you speak for yourself and not for me.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by bigbauer(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Okay sir, thank you. If you can support me, let me paste my Btc wallet address

It's amazing that you're still fixated on the fast lane. You're asking for an instant gratification, The statement"... let me paste my BTC wallet" speaks volumes, a repented fellow would've rather asked for a chance at earning money legitimately. I wish you speedy reward in all you do.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2023
bigbauer:

It's amazing that you're still fixated on the fast lane. You're asking for an instant gratification, The statement"... let me paste my BTC wallet" speaks volumes, a repented fellow would've rather asked for a chance at earning money legitimately. I wish you speedy reward in all you do.

Thank you sir, I’m ready to quite yahoo if I see a legit source of earning. I’m tech literate and have up to 10 years of productive trading of the forex market. I’m also a graduate of petroleum and natural gas engineering. I can make good research and analysis about any topic. I’d be glad to even quite yahoo because it has side effect on one’s psychology and mental health.

What I can beat my chest on any day any time even at 12 midnight, is trading the forex market. I am sure to make awesome profits in a short and long time.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by emperor4love(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Thank you sir, I’m ready to quite yahoo if I see a legit source of earning. I’m tech literate and have up to 10 years of productive trading of the forex market. I’m also a graduate of petroleum and natural gas engineering. I can make good research and analysis about any topic. I’d be glad to even quite yahoo because it has side effect on one’s psychology and mental health.

What I can beat my chest on any day any time even at 12 midnight, is trading the forex market. I am sure to make awesome profits in a short and long time.
oya mk una com help am mk he fellow una do legit...even person way get experience fr forex confirm e no easy na wetin person de yan say mk I com invest...even crypto I de do no easy sef but better pass forex ooh
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by bigbauer(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

This is amazing, you have a skill, maximise it. Combining your research and trade skills together can start creating contents on YouTube, write instructional books. While trading (I don't know what instruments you trade, and if you're a swing trader etc).

The summary is that if you are willing to let go of the desire to "arrive", "pepper", "impress", "oppress" and whatever parlance goes for "unnecessary showoff and seeking external validation" you have higher chances of success when compared to an average 'John Doe'.

I know that good storytelling is one of the necessary skillset a fraudster must have, combine story telling, research, and trade skills, you'll make a great YouTuber, content creator (written) and even a good community manager (moderator/mod) for Cryptocurrency projects.

To end the long sermon; "start with what you have" what you have is more than enough
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
bigbauer:

This is amazing, you have a skill, maximise it. Combining your research and trade skills together can start creating contents on YouTube, write instructional books. While trading (I don't know what instruments you trade, and if you're a swing trader etc).

The summary is that if you are willing to let go of the desire to "arrive", "pepper", "impress", "oppress" and whatever parlance goes for "unnecessary showoff and seeking external validation" you have higher chances of success when compared to an average 'John Doe'.

I know that good storytelling is one of the necessary skillset a fraudster must have, combine story telling, research, and trade skills, you'll make a great YouTuber, content creator (written) and even a good community manager (moderator/mod) for Cryptocurrency projects.

To end the long sermon; "start with what you have" what you have is more than enough

You done talk am finish! Absolutely correct. Most of us yahoo boys na just to survive, impress, oppress and afford good life we want and unarguably, storytelling is the greatest skills every yahoo boy has. I get am before no be property but I once had it all up to 3 cars and exotic lifestyle but see me now, it’s well sha, I’m just glad I never joked with my trading skills and I even trained a lot people on forex trading at a time before I made a lot of money. My prayer was just to pick like $5k or lesser now then quite finally, but it’s not that easy anyways. I hope I get capital again to start a legit life.

PS: this is not a financial advice for anyone to venture into forex trading, you must have acquired several years of field experience before going in. And also crypto has always been safer than forex but with forex, you can earn the exact amount you want each day or time frame and get off as soon as you wish.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
emperor4love:
oya mk una com help am mk he fellow una do legit...even person way get experience fr forex confirm e no easy na wetin person de yan say mk I com invest...even crypto I de do no easy sef but better pass forex ooh

Yes bro, you are absolutely correct, I hodle crypto on spot and trade forex daily. Crypto hodling may never give you as much losses as in forex and at the same time, crypto may never give you a satisfying profit at a fixed time frame you want. I am legendary in both and I can tell you anything about them in matter of minutes.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
The only good thing about yahoo is that you can hit the big bag at once if you are lucky and then you can boast of enough capital to venture into any business. If I see capital say $1k or even $500, I can work hard to build it to awesome figures in progressive time frame say 50-100% in a month.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by emperor4love(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
The only good thing about yahoo is that you can hit the big bag at once if you are lucky and then you can boast of enough capital to venture into any business. If I see capital say $1k or even $500, I can work hard to build it to awesome figures in progressive time frame say 50-100% in a month.
Lol e go still burn fr forex or crypto best liv all dis gamble stuff,all na same
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
emperor4love:
Lol e go still burn fr forex or crypto best liv all dis gamble stuff,all na same

Lol, forex is not gamble, crypto is not gamble. Risk management determines if you want it as gamble or not.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

I tried oh brotherman, no way. She was so furious and vengeful with me, that’s why I’m wondering why the so much hate on Nigerians?

The confidence you have to come and be announcing your crime in public is what I can't explain..

The person you're trying to defraud, did you give the person job?
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

The confidence you have to come and be announcing your crime in public is what I can't explain..

The person you're trying to defraud, did you give the person job?

Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by tivhador: 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
When a person starts telling you things like 'I'm the kind of person that ..........', you should know that he or she is the opposite of whatever he or she claims to be
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
tivhador:
When a person starts telling you things like 'I'm the kind of person that ..........', you should know that he or she is the opposite of whatever he or she claims to be

Chief Justice sir
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by BucketMan: 6:19am On Aug 27, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
My client of 3months finally bursted me in a romance scam and I had to admit I’m a Nigerian. She was so disgusted and disappointed at the mention of the name Nigeria!

Is this how Nigerian image has been so bastardized? Will my action further dent Nigerian image ? Now I really feel bad to be a Nigerian.

Mods FP please.
Nlfp, lalasticlacla
bro I need to contact you ASAP
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 6:24am On Aug 27, 2023
BucketMan:
bro I need to contact you ASAP

Sorry, I can’t. Cop 👮‍♀️ you ain’t smarter than I am. Go away and create jobs for the youths.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Bennysam: 7:25am On Aug 27, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

I don’t have a choice sir, I have to hustle since there’s no job in the country
God will punish you and your generation to come
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Bennysam: 7:25am On Aug 27, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

He without a sin should cast the first stone, I was only shocked at the level of hatred other people have for Nigerians, wow.
Stop justifying your criminal activities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If U Really Want To Laugh,check The Number Of Guys Profile Likes / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / Which Of These Is Your Favourite Position When Sleeping With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.