Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian (10245 Views)

How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl / BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty / I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by BucketMan: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Sorry, I can’t. Cop 👮‍♀️ you ain’t smarter than I am. Go away and create jobs for the youths.
lol .
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
BucketMan:
lol I ain't a cop bro, just a young guy like you that has been failed by the system and needs a way forward, we can talk via email if that's okay with you... I just need something to do, and just like you I really have no choice.

Sorry man, no love here.

Look around your neighborhood, meet those boys to assist you, and IF you are a Nigerian cop 👮‍♀️, may God punish your generation and unborn children, may they suffer the blessings APC brought to Nigeria.

Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by BucketMan: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Sorry man, no love here.
alright bro 👍
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by charlesdinho(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
Mille:
See question.

Are you not part of the people making others disgusted with Nigerians. You will die a horrible death.
AMEN. dont mind the yeye yahoo pig
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
charlesdinho:

AMEN. dont mind the yeye yahoo pig

Dey play
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by BucketMan: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Dey play
e be like you pick recently?
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
BucketMan:
e be like you pick recently?

Lol my fans, just dey play
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by BucketMan: 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Lol my fans, just dey play
oga I no be your fan o, I collected $15k last week. Just wanted to see your progress.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
BucketMan:
oga I no be your fan o, I collected $15k last week. Just wanted to see your progress.

Everywhere good, ahead ahead

Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 24, 2023
Wetin you dey sell wey she be your client?
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by emperor4love(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2023
BucketMan:
omo which way,na still gov or idme, me no understand de level again,go like ask u few stuff bro,I dey ur dm bro
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Chris2863(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

You go fit bomb ?
boss, I wan learn ooo. Abeg help a brother
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by BucketMan: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
emperor4love:
omo which way,na still gov or idme, me no understand de level again,go like ask u few stuff bro,I dey ur dm bro
Nah bro, I get a feeling you're a cop 👮. The money still dey my btc wallet like this, don't wanna draw too much unwanted attention yet. It's crazy out here bro
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Mogajunior(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
You didn't tell us how you got busted. Meanwhile, You bleeped up by mentioning Nigeria to her. We have a bad image out there. Well, since she hasn't blocked you, there is a slim chance you could still benefit something from her. For now keep it low and be very apologetic to her. Out of pity, she could come through for you.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by emperor4love(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
BucketMan:
Nah bro, I get a feeling you're a cop 👮. The money still dey my btc wallet like this, don't wanna draw too much unwanted attention yet. It's crazy out here bro
bro no be cop,me de level fr hustle bro,consignment, but need update shaaa,if na loading or elon musk update ur gee,I de ur dm mk we share update
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Bassman14: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
You must be a bast*Rd... You are one the problems of Nigeria and you still dey complain See me see trouble ok
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Now I really feel bad to be a Nigerian.

Mods FP please.
Nlfp, lalasticlacla
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bassman14:
You must be a bast*Rd... You are one the problems of Nigeria and you still dey complain See me see trouble ok

Ozuor. Your pa.pa
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Godsongang: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
Burst ke? Make I carry u go one place for ekiti, the client go couple back.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by emperor4love(m): 6:04am On Oct 25, 2023
Godsongang:
Burst ke? Make I carry u go one place for ekiti, the client go couple back.

all those locking no de work bro,no waste money ooh
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by DeathToSimps: 7:07am On Oct 25, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Yes oh brotherman. Work no dey cast oh, instead make e end for legit grin
Thanks boss I still dey package am, at least she never block me and I dey give am wicked flows she no fit resist just that say 9ja name done too baje

You're an evil Satan. Death await you if you don't quit your criminality and look for a legitimate means of income.

Disgusting, evil, lazy, demonic assh0le. Animalistic evil incarnate. Criminal minded bastar.d.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2023
DeathToSimps:

You're an evil Satan. Death await you if you don't quit your criminality and look for a legitimate means of income.

Disgusting, evil, lazy, demonic assh0le. Animalistic evil incarnate. Criminal minded bastar.d.

Who released this ekunke dog, no be say na even better Rottweiler or German shepherd self. Mtchww
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by ORIAYO70(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
My client of 3months finally bursted me in a romance scam and I had to admit I’m a Nigerian. She was so disgusted and disappointed at the mention of the name Nigeria!

Is this how Nigerian image has been so bastardized? Will my action further dent Nigerian image ? Now I really feel bad to be a Nigerian.

Mods FP please.
Nlfp, lalasticlacla

After spoiling naija name you said u feel ashamed...

In history of Nigeria, na we citizen scattered this country not govt.
Only fool will shouting govt govt all the time.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by ORIAYO70(m): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, you are part of Problems in Nigeria. undecided

Our Image is so Dented. 😒🤦

Yet, some FOOLs will be shouting Igbo. sad

Quite a Pity.😕

Oga without sentiment... Na igbo spoil 85percent of Naija name, I have close to 3 padi as igbo wey dey prison for Malaysia. This country reputation na igbo spoil am.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
ORIAYO70:

Oga without sentiment... Na igbo spoil 85percent of Naija name, I have close to 3 padi as igbo wey dey prison for Malaysia. This country reputation na igbo spoil am.

Dey play
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by ridwintin89(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
love is not cheap, nobody wants a liability. count your loss and move on. Can you date a dirty Hausa lady because of pleading.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by nokspos: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
Amen in Jesus name
Mille:
See question.

Are you not part of the people making others disgusted with Nigerians. You will die a horrible death.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by rumenase(m): 2:50am On Nov 15, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

I don’t have a choice sir, I have to hustle since there’s no job in the country
girl dey dey yahoo too?
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 6:25am On Nov 15, 2023
rumenase:
girl dey dey yahoo too?

Dey play

15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do / How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? / A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic)