Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian (10254 Views)

How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl / BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty / I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Orisha17: 5:53am On Jul 10, 2023
She will come back op
Go and have fun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Almaigaa: 6:09am On Jul 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, you are part of Problems in Nigeria. undecided

Our Image is so Dented. 😒🤦

Yet, some FOOLs will be shouting Igbo. sad

Quite a Pity.😕

The op is an Igbo Boy.

1 Like

Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by VinnyBaba: 6:39am On Jul 10, 2023
Almaigaa:

The op is an Igbo Boy.

So what? sad

In Nigeria, how many Igbo Boys are into Yahoo,
Compared to Edo, Delta and SW boys? 😏😕

The Bottomline is most Nigerians are Criminals, irrespective of crime. 😒

2 Likes

Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Healthquest: 6:50am On Jul 10, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Honestly, I felt bad today, wished I could take back my words but it seems she has a bad spot for Nigerians generally. I don’t know what effect this would further have on Nigerians
you're the problem and I know d dot nation u come from. Continue, you're even a female herr so you're likely to scam anyone here too. Ndiara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by jumper524(m): 7:00am On Jul 10, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
My client of 3months finally bursted me in a romance scam and I had to admit I’m a Nigerian. She was so disgusted and disappointed at the mention of the name Nigeria!

Is this how Nigerian image has been so bastardized? Will my action further dent Nigerian image ? Now I really feel bad to be a Nigerian.

Mods FP please.
Nlfp, lalasticlacla
you could have admitted to being a Ghanaian cos that's what Ghanaians and other country scammers do.
Meanwhile you just contributed your quota to basterdizing our image.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by michlins(m): 7:18am On Jul 10, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

I don’t have a choice sir, I have to hustle since there’s no job in the country
You're lazy to the bone. Jobs yakpa for this country but people like you want to cherry pick. If you take one year out of your life, you can become a qualified mason, carpenter or something like that but no, you want to steal and make excuses.

If you can not succeed in Nigeria,if Dem carry you enter heaven you can not still make it legitimately.

Unlike every other country out there, you don't need licensing to practice the skills I mentioned above
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 7:19am On Jul 10, 2023
jumper524:
you could have admitted to being a Ghanaian cos that's what Ghanaians and other country scammers do.
Meanwhile you just contributed your quota to basterdizing our image.

Lol, my action is regrettable. First time I say make I dey honest for once. Meaning say even other African countries dey cast Nigerians name, too bad undecided
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2023
michlins:
You're lazy to the bone. Jobs yakpa for this country but people like you want to cherry pick. If you take one year out of your life, you can become a qualified mason, carpenter or something like that but no, you want to steal and make excuses.

If you can not succeed in Nigeria,if Dem carry you enter heaven you can not still make it legitimately.

Unlike every other country out there, you don't need licensing to practice the skills I mentioned above

Is your drug Lord not lazy to the bone ? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by UptownVibes(m): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2023
This one na mumu oh.. You be scammer,and you dey disgrace your country name online. You still came asking why the hatred on your country? You don smoke colos cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by SenecaTheYonger: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
My client of 3months finally bursted me in a romance scam and I had to admit I’m a Nigerian. She was so disgusted and disappointed at the mention of the name Nigeria!

Is this how Nigerian image has been so bastardized? Will my action further dent Nigerian image ? Now I really feel bad to be a Nigerian.

Mods FP please.
Nlfp, lalasticlacla

Lol Nigerian men are more manipulative than their women.

1 Like

Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by michlins(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Is your drug Lord not lazy to the bone ? undecided
like I said, you're extremely lazy to the bone

1 Like

Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by emperor4love(m): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2023
ourunivibes:

You fit use your real facey girlfriend run am 😀😀
bfr nko,omo all na coordination she sef know go know de matter,na just government money
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by emperor4love(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2023
Themilkboy:

Every time yahoo boy and fraud boy is a ritualist... Take that to the bank
de play
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2023
Fool. Look at the stupid question you are asking. Instead of admitting you are a Nigerian why not just ignore or delete the person? That's how you idiots are spoiling everybody's name. Goat.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2023
Spirit04:
Fool. Look at the stupid question you are asking. Instead of admitting you are a Nigerian why not just ignore or delete the person? That's how you idiots are spoiling everybody's name. Goat.
cheesy tongue
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2023
Almaigaa:

They are either into Yahoo, Rituals, Forging results, Baby factory, Kidnapping, Terrorism, Robbery and drugs. grin

Just like our General overseer, the Chicago kingpin cheesy
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2023
UptownVibes:
This one na mumu oh.. You be scammer,and you dey disgrace your country name online. You still came asking why the hatred on your country? You don smoke colos cheesy

Yes! Why the so much hatred on Nigerians? I could say we are the most hated nation on earth
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Curious345: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2023
Your age please ?
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Mods FP please.
Nlfp, lalasticlacla
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2023
Curious345:
Your age please ?

Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Almaigaa: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Just like our General overseer, the Chicago kingpin cheesy

That is your President for the next 8 years. So deal with it. grin

1 Like

Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by imagrg(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
Let the transgendered be please.
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by ogashman(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Don't listen to those m'fuckers feeling holier than thou......

They re the same people that cheer our thieving politicians on but condemn yahoo, boys, oloshos and bandits.

Meanwhile politicians are the main yahoo men, oloshos and bandits that have pillaged our collective resources.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Omoawoke: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

You are a born criminal, darkness has enveloped you. Of all ways to find money, crime is never an option
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Georgejeez: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
grin grin grin sorry o kpele , one of the hazards of the street but you can still turn it around, there is still hope .

I remember years back when someone's client also bursted him and he admitted that he is a Nigerian , after that he stopped chatting , thinking it's over , for where? ,,, Mama refused and demanded explanation in tears , he had to explain and come clean with video calls and all , she calmed down after much persuasion and the romance continued ..

If not for her , by now , only God knows what would have happened , such a shame she's not too wealthy by now he for don blow or jappa sef .. but at least she de come through on a stead ..

So persist and be ready to come clean , the only issue now is that it's just 3 months old and I doubt if the love has really sunk very deep to a point of no return .

However , give up no join , instead of work to lost , kukuma legit am.

By the way , where u de bomb?
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
Georgejeez:
grin grin grin sorry o kpele , one of the hazards of the street but you can still turn it around, there is still hope .

I remember years back when someone's client also bursted him and he admitted that he is a Nigerian , after that he stopped chatting , thinking it's over , for where? ,,, Mama refused and demanded explanation in tears , he had to explain and come clean with video calls and all , she calmed down after much persuasion and the romance continued ..

If not for her , by now , only God knows what would have happened , such a shame she's not too wealthy by now he for don blow or jappa sef .. but at least she de come through on a stead ..

So persist and be ready to come clean , the only issue now is that it's just 3 months old and I doubt if the love has really sunk very deep to a point of no return .

However , give up no join , instead of work to lost , kukuma legit am.

Yes oh brotherman. Work no dey cast oh, instead make e end for legit grin
Thanks boss I still dey package am, at least she never block me and I dey give am wicked flows she no fit resist just that say 9ja name done too baje
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

You are a born criminal, darkness has enveloped you. Of all ways to find money, crime is never an option

Oya CEO help me provide job nah
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by Omoawoke: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Oya CEO help me provide job nah

Even if I have one, do you think I’d recommend you for it?
You think life is nollywood where criminals get rewarded with sympathy job? Or you are expecting scholarship to Cyprus?

Those people you scam and send to depression and death are not human beings ba. You shameless disgusting being that should be sent to the bottomless pit. You deserve no sympathy and one day you will meet your doom
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by emperor4love(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
AS long as de cl never drop e never commit, so as u de see am so even if u work am legit e no go drop talk more of unblocking
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
emperor4love:
AS long as de cl never drop e never commit, so as u de see am so even if u work am legit e no go drop talk more of unblocking

That one self dey sha, she never block me and she still dey see my messages but no dey reply
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

Even if I have one, do you think I’d recommend you for it?
You think life is nollywood where criminals get rewarded with sympathy job? Or you are expecting scholarship to Cyprus?

Those people you scam and send to depression and death are not human beings ba. You shameless disgusting being that should be sent to the bottomless pit. You deserve no sympathy and one day you will meet your doom

Just like your drug lord scammed all of us
Re: My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian by CJStarz: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Heiii.....has it come to this? Wishing him a horrible death? You're such a dark soul,walahi

Mille:
See question.

Are you not part of the people making others disgusted with Nigerians. You will die a horrible death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? / How To Make Her Want You Bad - 3 Tips To Make Her Feel Massive Desire For You / Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.