Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,151 members, 7,867,348 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

If U Are Unmarried In Your 30s And 40s, You Are Not A Failure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Are Unmarried In Your 30s And 40s, You Are Not A Failure (459 Views)

I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far / Many Ladies In Their 30's Are Unmarried Now, What's The Cause? / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Are Unmarried In Your 30s And 40s, You Are Not A Failure by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 10, 2023
It simply means you have not found the right person . Marriage is not for everyone. Not everyone is meant to be married. Life goes on, do not be too hard on yourself. Still go out and continue to live your life as best as you can. There is nothing wrong with you if you cannot marry.

Better to be single than to live with a mad person as a spouse. Peace of mind is priceless

7 Likes

Re: If U Are Unmarried In Your 30s And 40s, You Are Not A Failure by duduade: 6:02am On Jul 10, 2023
Consoling yourselves

With you wac...ked threads.....

In as much you are not married...finding a companion who matters.

Who wants to grow old alone .... The thoughts of growing old alone isn't too good
Re: If U Are Unmarried In Your 30s And 40s, You Are Not A Failure by yinkus6750(m): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2023
OP , this isn't the will of God and purpose of creation for man
There is time for everything.
At 40,better go and marry and start the second phase of your life
Re: If U Are Unmarried In Your 30s And 40s, You Are Not A Failure by Dimaya: 6:28am On Jul 10, 2023
Set priorities and realize that no one will check all the ridiculous boxes that we create to assess marital partners.

Also realize that women want financial stability and men want youthful wives. So if you're a man who keeps chasing women instead of building economiy wealth, you'll be disadvantaged. Same is a woman above 25 who keeps pursuing career goals to the exclusion of marriage.

And finally: you can want whatever it is that you want (seven packs, seven figures, seven inches) but can you get it?

Does who you want, want you?

1 Like

Re: If U Are Unmarried In Your 30s And 40s, You Are Not A Failure by libertyfather(m): 6:42am On Jul 10, 2023
How do you know? It either you are out of marriage or a very poor man...I see no where a well doing single man will say marriage is not important, anyway what me I knw is marriage is a scam not always rosy as we are made to believe
Re: If U Are Unmarried In Your 30s And 40s, You Are Not A Failure by Angrygoat: 6:44am On Jul 10, 2023
My mum is already on my neck for me to marry. So far this year I have dateed 3 girls and none of them Showed me love. They showed me hate....they burned me..... they scared me.after my funds and dic k and not my heart

2 Likes

Re: If U Are Unmarried In Your 30s And 40s, You Are Not A Failure by Cassandraloius: 7:01am On Jul 10, 2023
Some were very selective during their blooming stage. And perhaps marriage is not for everyone eventually but again It is the will of God, he that finds a wife finds a good thing.

I came across a beautiful lady, she's in her 50's and she has never been married before, she fell in love with this young man and they're currently happily married.

Kindly visit my profile and check my signature.♥️

1 Like

Re: If U Are Unmarried In Your 30s And 40s, You Are Not A Failure by PaZwoD: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2023
Abi1985:
It simply means you have not found the right person . Marriage is not for everyone. Not everyone is meant to be married. Life goes on, do not be too hard on yourself. Still go out and continue to live your life as best as you can. There is nothing wrong with you if you cannot marry.

Better to be single than to live with a mad person as a spouse. Peace of mind is priceless

Diz looks more like consolation n not an advice.
B realistic
Re: If U Are Unmarried In Your 30s And 40s, You Are Not A Failure by CivilEngineer90: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2023
And after the girls have wasted their prime time taking vast dicks they are now in their 30s wondering why no man comes their way. As for the guys, if u really need a serious girl go after the age of 27upwards. Girls usually below that age will play u and waste your money coz their ego and moral is still high then. Nigeria women all have the entitlement mentality how much more the young ones.

Marriage is sweet and very important part of a mans life, imagine in your 30s you are still going to the market for soup ingredients, with ur bald head everyone is laughing at your sorry ass. No matter your success without a woman to crown it up and manage your home you won’t be respected. Imagine, just imagine peter obi running for president as a single man or against tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

,, / How To Meet Babes Online For Dummies / Do Lagos People Visit Other Parts Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.