Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil (23337 Views)

Four Failed Cbn’s Attempts To Arrest Naira Free Fall / Customers Get Boutique Owner Arrested For Selling Fake Slippers For 8k In Asaba / Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by TinubuDcrook: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
Helinues how can we help the family?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Afamed: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lol
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Sultty(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
do nothing
Hardtotrust:
I am very very angry right now. I couldn't sleep last night. That is why I'm bringing this here this morning before I do something very bad. A father should be after the growth of his son and not after ruining him.

Please you guys should help me look into this matter. I understand that it was a matter of life and important concern.

I'm seriously struggling in the city to eck a living for myself and do the little I can for my family also. My father was a petty trader who hardly can provide adequate for the family. Some of us who come from a very poor background would understand this better. I mean coming from where absolutely nothing is kept for you. No support from the family and nothing, nothing and nothing. You are the one who die and same you would have to pour yourself water to come back to life. You, you and only you.

I buy fast consuming products and supply to people and make some gains from there. Sometimes I hawk the products. I was able to save up to N150k. Around May this year, I went to the village and bought some rubbers of palm oil and store them to sell around November/December and make gains.

Last week, I got a call that wind pulled off our house roof in the village. Since they are using small torchlight phone, I didn't get to see how serious the situation was. Even though I didn't have money, I sent N15k to help fix it. My father later called me and complained bitterly on why I sent just 15k, that according to the carpenter, that materials and workmanship would cost N65k. In my mind, I was just like, does this man even know how I survive here in the city?

For two nights, they didnt sleep in the house as the wind pulled off the rooof.

On Tuesday, I learnt my younger brother was being operated of Hernia. I know about the hernia but was under plan to raise money for it. And I knew there was no money to settle medical bills for operation. So I was shocked where they got the money to do operation.

As I traveled down yesterday to see them, dear Nairaland friends, all my rubbers of palm oil has been sold and the money spent on fixing the roof and paying for the medical bills for the hernia operation without my notice.

I am not taking this kindly with my father who engineered the whole thing and I want to arrest him to refund my money.

That is my life investment and it took me so much to raise the amount. Due to how things are now. I even wanted to sell two rubbers to invest back as the business is facing challenges now.

What should I do here to recover my money back? If I have another money, I would over look it but that is my life investment of my labour.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by chemicool: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
Arrest him right away, bastaard

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Eraddray(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
70% of the money a man makes isn't spent on himself,is spend on family and eve special...
So u should be grateful that u where able to help, move on brother,would u HV been happy if u brother died and u had no money to help?
I'll just advice you to keep Ur oil in another place, but u should be grateful u Had the resources to help when the need arise

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by chocboi78(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
GO AHEAD
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by OloyeVIII: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
I feel you mane! But i'll say let it fly, ain't worth the divide..If you want to go ahead as planned, just know say kpo kpo fit reason the matter, begin play you for "thinking to arrest your papa".. you dey Africa bro, dem go use Traditional Human Rights.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by 2pak(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
Do you need our permission?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by yaki84: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
UrPapa:
You need to act bro. This is cheating of the highest order. You should not look away from this act and make sure he’s prosecuted
First report him to soldiers. Let dem give him a very good beating
Then after, you can call the police so they take him to station for further interrogation and beating
From there, he’ll be charged to court and sent to jail
U no add efcc, that's financial crime
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
You no serious at all. You dey call your Papa poor man. Enue lowa yen!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by felixzo1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
a 7 hectare oil palm plantation for long term lease in Benue state any interested person should contact me . there is also a 5% commission on referrer.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by MisterBanny(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
UrPapa:
You need to act bro. This is cheating of the highest order. You should not look away from this act and make sure he’s prosecuted
Then after, you can call the police so they take him to station for further interrogation and beating

U bad o

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by palsenator(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:
I am very very angry right now. I couldn't sleep last night. That is why I'm bringing this here this morning before I do something very bad. A father should be after the growth of his son and not after ruining him.

Please you guys should help me look into this matter. I understand that it was a matter of life and important concern.

I'm seriously struggling in the city to eck a living for myself and do the little I can for my family also. My father was a petty trader who hardly can provide adequate for the family. Some of us who come from a very poor background would understand this better. I mean coming from where absolutely nothing is kept for you. No support from the family and nothing, nothing and nothing. You are the one who die and same you would have to pour yourself water to come back to life. You, you and only you.

I buy fast consuming products and supply to people and make some gains from there. Sometimes I hawk the products. I was able to save up to N150k. Around May this year, I went to the village and bought some rubbers of palm oil and store them to sell around November/December and make gains.

Last week, I got a call that wind pulled off our house roof in the village. Since they are using small torchlight phone, I didn't get to see how serious the situation was. Even though I didn't have money, I sent N15k to help fix it. My father later called me and complained bitterly on why I sent just 15k, that according to the carpenter, that materials and workmanship would cost N65k. In my mind, I was just like, does this man even know how I survive here in the city?

On Tuesday, I learnt my younger brother was being operated of Hernia. I know about the hernia but was under plan to raise money for it. And I knew there was no money to settle medical bills for operation. So I was shocked where they got the money to do operation.

As I traveled down yesterday to see them, dear Nairaland friends, all my rubbers of palm oil has been sold and the money spent on fixing the roof and paying for the medical bills for the hernia operation without my notice.

I am not taking this kindly with my father who engineered the whole thing and I want to arrest him to refund my money.

That is my life investment and it took me so much to raise the amount. Due to how things are now. I even wanted to sell two rubbers to invest back as the business is facing challenges now.

What should I do here to recover my money back? If I have another money, I would over look it but that is my life investment of my labour.

Just find solace in the fact that you were able to help bro. Forget what anyone is telling and let go off your anger. You saved a soul from pain and out a roof on your parents. The price was costly though but then , you did it.

Move on bro, their prayers can even open more doors

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by imohimoh12: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
Poverty is a BASTARD !!!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by aycorporat(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:

Hmmm

My dear brother believe me, its painful especially when you are trying to eke a living and also do your bit for the family at large.

However, I'll plead with you that do not tow the path of arresting your dad. Truly, what they did is painful, but please, see the good part of it which is, rescuing your brother fro. The jaws of death and also getting to fix the family home where you grew up.

I was once in that situation. I was pained. I moved on. Today, God has blessed me and my family is okay now. If you consider the sweetness of the scratch, you might scratch deep into your skin. God will open your way, very soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Majesty33(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
grin
UrPapa:
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Irupetepete: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
We have so many irresponsible fathers in this country.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by A112: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Go and arrest him asap

Don’t. Forget to start saving money because your son would use Interpol to arrest very soon 😀😀😀
abi FBI..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Unperturbedpota: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
Oblongata:
Move on! If I were you I would be very happy I was able to help! You have allowed the toxicity in your family to be a part of you!
E
Xactly the op is a bitter vengeful demon. I'd this type has money he will never help ajyonem he sounds demonic. How can a sane person even reason arresting his father for saving his younge brothers life and repairing the roof where they sleep.

He is a bastard son of Satan

@Hardtotrust you are very devilish evil and cursed. As you created this topic I promise you so your own child will create for you one day.

Even if he and no money to train you , he tried his best, oya you do better now ? Useless idiot. Na your type dey show sense where your family concerns.

Cursed spawn of Lucifer .

Bastard. It will never be well with you until you go on tour knees and beg the Lord for forgive for even harbouring this thought

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Angelfrost(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
Sigh... Let me just believe this post is one of those fake ones on this forum!

How possible can it be that someone wants to arrest his father for using his money to save his brother's life??! How possible??!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by casualobserver: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:
I need good advice on what to do.

Just leave it and rebuild yourself.

The same God that blessed you will rebuild you and more.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by braine(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Do not arrest your father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by 2pak(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Do you need our permission to do that?
Have you paid him all school fees and medical fees , feeding he spent on you from child birth

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by stagger: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:

If your sister developed a strangulated hernia that would have led to her death, you would not be typing this nonsense. Your father did what he had to do to save your sister's life and to also ensure they have a roof over their head.

Even the police will tell you to go and settle your family problems at home. They do not handle civil matters.

As a son, you should be glad that God is using you as a light to take away the deep darkness in your family. You may not know it, but your dad and mum will be thanking God that they have someone like you daily.

Your father will not ask you for permission to do sell your products. It will bring down his pride as a man and as your father. No father will ever like to ask his sons for such favours as it will expose his weakness, moreso when he failed as a provider.

Do not arrest your father. Simply mention to him that he should have asked you first before taking that decision, and let it be.

I no longer have a dad, as do many people here. Cherish and nurture and improve the relationship with the little time you have left with him. Go and listen to Dance With My Father by Luther Vandross, the last song he did before he had a stroke that eventually took his life.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by sterlingD(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
It is quite painful but,but,but,but,but...........hmmmm take it easy do not go and do what you will regret later on in life.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by tiswell(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
@OP.
Please endeavor to thoroughly ask ya moma who ya real popsi is.

No true bloodline will ever think of arresting any of their parents, no matter the scenario.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Ghoxt: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
You write well.
You should be happy you were able to help.
Move on!
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by habakukjss3: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:

As far as I am concerned, your father never wasted your money.

1.Would you trade your kegs of Oil for your younger brother's life?
2. How would you feel, owing kegs of Oil while your father n siblings lives in a home without roof, suffering harshness of scorching sun and downpours.?

Next time apply wisdom, if you must hoard don't keep it in your house, and don't allow your father know about it .

Arresting your father is exposing yourself and indirectly telling your brother you valued oil more than his life

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by greggng: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:

I understand how you feel . Two wrongs don't make a right . Let me ask you ...assuming the roof killed your family member, would you be talking about palm oil? Same man that doesn't have money is the same man you want to invite police for ...I don't know where you come from but in the east our culture forbid you call police for your father .

Thank God what they got from the oil was enough to solve the two major problems ...God will.open a miracle for you . Divine favour is locating you now ..you will come back here to testify ...The Lord I serve is aware if your problems ...He will make you a successful person ...through you , your family shame will be turned to joy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by udemzyudex(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Don't arrest him, I know it's your sweat and you worked hard for it.

Since the money was not use wrongly,just let it go.

At least you save your bro life and put a roof over their head.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by ollybasa: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bro consider this as a challenge too, this money was spent to secure important things in your family, l will advise you to take your cross and move on..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business / How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Do You Remember These Naira Notes And Coins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.