Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil (23373 Views)

Four Failed Cbn’s Attempts To Arrest Naira Free Fall / Customers Get Boutique Owner Arrested For Selling Fake Slippers For 8k In Asaba / Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Mancala: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hardtotrust:
Thank you dear nairalanders for your contributions. I still believe my anger wasn't out of place. Anyone in my shoe knowing the pains would have done or intended to do the same or even worse.

Having read very useful and meaningful comments here, I HEREBY CANCELLED THE THOUGHT OF ARRESTING MY FATHER OR TAKING ANY ACTION AGAINST HIM OR ANY OTHER PERSON.

I believe God who gave me the grace will still give me to do more for myself and for others including those I am not related to by blood.

I have already spoken with my father on phone and there's peace among us. I have apologized to him for whatever wrong thing I did.

Once again, thank you all for your concern. I really appreciate. If not for this thread, only God knows what would have happened next, but it's ok. I have forgiven and I have moved on.

Lastly, if you wish to support my struggle, that will go a long way for me especially at this period.

172 6061560, Access Bank, Abam Ettah

God bless you all.

@budaatum, boldsleek, fabbby, oblongata, michlins, namdeenero, TinubuDCrook, Oloyevill, ghoxt, greggng,
Viceddy95, Kobicove, Nosike3, idonhammer, livingsage, Gajagojo, earthquakes, ipobarecriminals, chypoteni, frizz001, honourablejoe, Zumbigbo, topcruise, bfly, porksupplyib, Lathrowinger, Mancala and so many others. I'm tagging you all so to know the decision I have taken concerning the matter.

Well, Good for you sir! You have taken the uneasy road less travelled. It's not easy to be an honorable man but you are an example that its possible. I am inclined to help you a little bit if someone can validate authenticity as I'm not really in a position to do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by NairalandSon: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
viceddy95:

I would have loved to send you small thing even if is 10k but I can’t guy,because you have a bad and deep mind….you want to arrest your father because he used your money to repair the roof over their head and pay for your brother’s treatment,…..your are selfish and self centered…

Good evening to you sir. Apologies please. This is me humbling myself to ask you for a favour. When it happens like this, know that it's tough for me. I'm not claiming to be sick or suffering any ailment and need financial assistance. I'm being sincere to you that hardship/hunger is the only ailment I have now. Things are just very rough for me now. Help me with any amount my knees are on ground. Please a brother that is in dire need now. God bless you richly.
44 720 31501, Ecobank, Samuel Nkebet
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by NairalandSon: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
viceddy95:

I would have loved to send you small thing even if is 10k but I can’t guy,because you have a bad and deep mind….you want to arrest your father because he used your money to repair the roof over their head and pay for your brother’s treatment,…..your are selfish and self centered…

Good evening sir. Please I quoted you earlier on. Can I get any favor from you? It's really tight for me now.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Hardtotrust: 6:39am On Jul 14, 2023
nosike3:
Sorry, haven't been online for a while.. will check in the morning

Hello sir. Please you are yet to reply the mail. Thank you very much as I expect your reply.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Imattertoo: 6:56am On Jul 14, 2023
Mancala:

Well, Good for you sir! You have taken the uneasy road less travelled. It's not easy to be an honorable man but you are an example that its possible. I am inclined to help you a little bit if someone can validate authenticity as I'm not really in a position to do so.

I can help you validate this sir.

Op @Hardtotrust, drop your contact number if you are real.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Hardtotrust: 8:37am On Jul 14, 2023
Imattertoo:

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by BronzeTiger: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2023
Mancala:

Just use a WhatsApp video call to speak to him, the father and the brother who did the surgery also showing you proof with the medical papers or get somebody around you to do it as it's only you that can truly verify it wholeheartedly. Anybody can be bought or an alternate account can be used to hoodwink you if the op is not genuine.
The only person that can truly verify his claims is you.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by BronzeTiger: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2023
Imattertoo:

How many nairaland thread validations have you done in the post that you suddenly put in your heart you want to verify his case.
Only somebody with prior knowledge of this thread before today will have been waiting to jump on this message or don't you think so? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by BronzeTiger: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2023
NairalandSon:

Good evening to you sir. Apologies please. This is me humbling myself to ask you for a favour. When it happens like this, know that it's tough for me. I'm not claiming to be sick or suffering any ailment and need financial assistance. I'm being sincere to you that hardship/hunger is the only ailment I have now. Things are just very rough for me now. Help me with any amount my knees are on ground. Please a brother that is in dire need now. God bless you richly.
44 720 31501, Ecobank, Samuel Nkebet
What do you do for a living?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by NairalandSon: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
What do you do
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Imattertoo: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
BronzeTiger:

How many nairaland thread validations have you done in the post that you suddenly put in your heart you want to verify his case.
Only somebody with prior knowledge of this thread before today will have been waiting to jump on this message or don't you think so? undecided

Lol. I laughed loud after reading this which made me go do underground check on you. I could see you are "forming investigator" on nairaland and I don't have any sh!t with that. Already, I have had a conversation with the Op and he presented valid/authentic medical document of Hernia to me but since someone like you think it's questionable, then I hereby withdraw from it. Carry the validation and do it yourself mr. Nairaland Investigator.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Imattertoo: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Just use a WhatsApp video call to speak to him, the father and the brother who did the surgery also showing you proof with the medical papers or get somebody around you to do it as it's only you that can truly verify it wholeheartedly. Anybody can be bought or an alternate account can be used to hoodwink you if the op is not genuine.
The only person that can truly verify his claims is you.

And I also read this. Did you listen to yourself at all Mr Investigator? The Op made it known in the post that he's living in the city. The father lives in the village and the brother in question might probably not be with the father or living with the OP brother but to you, a WhatsApp video call of people living far apart can do all that. How do you intend to bring them together to do the video call? In fact, why not ask the man to also include the family head, the village head, the local government chairman, the doctors that operated the hernia and the entire state on the video? Shebi you want verify?

My suggestion to the Op, who would help you will not stress you. #Peace
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by BronzeTiger: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
Imattertoo:

Lol. I laughed loud after reading this which made me go do underground check on you. I could see you are "forming investigator" on nairaland and I don't have any sh!t with that. Already, I have had a conversation with the Op and he presented valid/authentic medical document of Hernia to me but since someone like you think it's questionable, then I hereby withdraw from it. Carry the validation and do it yourself mr. Nairaland Investigator.
Nobody had a conversation with you to show you any valid/authentic medical document. I can swear with anything on that. I had a hunch both of you are connected due to the speed of wanting to investigate out of nowhere plus combing both of your accounts nairaland history before I took that number to search on Google which gave me some outlooks. Infact I dare to say you are the OP though I might be wrong. Mancala please don't send anything to that account until you get somebody close to you or a popular nairaland account to do a thorough investigation. It's an advice though cause I can't force you.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Imattertoo: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Nobody had a conversation with you to show you any valid/authentic medical document. I can swear with anything on that. I had a hunch both of you are connected due to the speed of wanting to investigate out of nowhere plus combing both of your accounts nairaland history before I took that number to search on Google which gave me some outlooks. Infact I dare to say you are the OP though I might be wrong. Please don't send anything to that account until you get somebody close to you or a popular nairaland account to do a thorough investigation. It's an advice though cause I can't force you.

Still laughing out loud. Continue with your delusion Mr. Investigator thinking everyone here is the same as the OP.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Hardtotrust: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
Mancala:

Mr. Mancala, I just logged in now to see people arguing over the matter. The main intention of the thread wasn't to collect money from anybody. I only wanted advice which I got enough and I have since overlooked the matter and moved on. That person, Imattertoo chatted me up and we had a WhatsApp conversation till a point I sent to him that my brother's medical report. That medical report is the only thing to prove to you here. If that cannot convince you enough, please no need to stretch further. Keep your money. Thank you.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Harrisee(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hardtotrust:

Lol. Certainly I will do better than my father. And I will not begin to do things that will cause my son's falling than rising.

Your father did nothing wrong. And it's not kegs of palm oil that will make you rich. Riches and wealth come from God. I will only say that the poverty you grew up with did not make you appreciate the good things of family life. You're lucky your father was reasonable enough to sell those kegs. You belong to your kinsmen and they belong to you. Your family is your primary responsibility.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Mancala: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hardtotrust:

Mr. Mancala, I just logged in now to see people arguing over the matter. The main intention of the thread wasn't to collect money from anybody. I only wanted advice which I got enough and I have since overlooked the matter and moved on. That person, Imattertoo chatted me up and we had a WhatsApp conversation till a point I sent to him that my brother's medical report. That medical report is the only thing to prove to you here. If that cannot convince you enough, please no need to stretch further. Keep your money. Thank you.

Well, I’m glad you got all the advice you need, both good and bad and also glad to have been in a position to offer mine. The thread is here for posterity and many others will potentially benefit from it in the future, including these concluding conversations. I wish you the best outcomes in your future endeavors.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by KennethEnyi(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
Abokii8:
life is only useless and pointless to a bitter, frustrated and depressed person like you. May you be healed

Coming from someone who hasn't even eaten today
Do you even know where your next meal is coming from

Better die now before hunger kill u
He-goat

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. / BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial / Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.