Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil (23344 Views)

Four Failed Cbn’s Attempts To Arrest Naira Free Fall / Customers Get Boutique Owner Arrested For Selling Fake Slippers For 8k In Asaba / Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by imbless: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
This is why I love Igbo land, we will do literally everything for the family.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by slowice(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Sorry about everything.... Just know that he didn't do it to ruin you, he did it for a good cause... Something you should have done expeditiously if you had the money.

Thank God for everything and believe that he will make a way for you. Don't go quarreling with your pop or family over this.

Thank goodness there was something in hand to use and solve their problems, it not all bad.

Rejoice and see it as if you gave out that huge amount to help solve family problems... God will make a way.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Earthquakes: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
I wouldn't mind helping the little way I can, this is very tricky, you have both the right to be angry and grateful at the same time.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by samuelson06(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
michlins:
Honestly I don't know how to help you. This whole thing is not straight. Your dad was under immense pressure meanwhile this is your life savings and investments.

But here's what I can tell you,if your brother had died, you will still sell the kegs, and it won't be enough to bury him.

Just find a way to move forward with your wife but no matter what you do, do not marry yet. Don't let the frustration push you into the hands of a woman cause you will be extending this poverty to your own kids

I so love this counsel. Nothing gives joy in this life like defeating poverty else nothing in this life can make sense to you.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Realslimshady(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
if you arrest him will your money come back ?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by KennethEnyi(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
No offense bro but ur papa n'a useless man o
First of all he no get money he majlke u ur mama and siblings suffer for abject poverty for no reason
And then the small money him pikin manage get he come theif am chop

Na useless werey man be that
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Muyiwabiggy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Why are u people using sweet words for him nah. Noo! He should go and arrest his father nah. Stupid statement from a stupid man who can not be grateful enough to see the goodness of God in managing crisis that has torn families apart
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by CDCEO001: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
My only problem is that he did not tell you before and even after selling the oil. Is very wrong but you can't be angry to that extent of arresting your own Father.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Dshocker(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:
Some of you are saying he did the right thing. Assuming the money I used to buy the oil wasn't even mine? What if it was contribution money or a loan somewhere?

Even if it was loan money nko?

By now, you ought to have bought a car for your parents broooo.

Stop complaining over irrelevant issues.

Go out there, hustle and make your family and community proud, stop this nonsense you are doing.

Honestly i feel embarrassed at your decision to arrest your father, over your responsibility.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Sweetvie: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
ItisWell22:
Ahhh 😯

I’m sure op came here thinking NLers would approve of his thought 💯

You have to seriously wrestle against an impoverished mindset.

You should be glad you could be of help to your family, not being this bitter against your own father.

I pray you be a father soon, so you realize that “the nothings” your father did for you were sacrifices in his own nothingness.

[/b]Remember to recite Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s line, “I will never be broke!”
You may simply rephrase it, “I refuse to be poor for long”; 50 recitations 3x daily[b]
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by marsup: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
You have every right to be angry.
What if the oil wasn't within his reach?
Why didn't he ask, knowing that, the oil was kept for a purpose?
Nonetheless, the money was used to save your brother's life.
Cheer up and keep working hard, for God will make a way for you and you will recover in multiple folds.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Muyiwabiggy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
KennethEnyi:
No offense bro but ur papa n'a useless man o
First of all he no get money he majlke u ur mama and siblings suffer for abject poverty for no reason
And then the small money him pikin manage get he come theif am chop

Na useless werey man be that

U are one person the Yorubas call olórí burúkú. How ìs He useless? What did he do that warrants such words? It's just a shame what this world has turned to and I am sure u don't respect urs too even if u have one. It's the likes of u that slaps Ur parents about just cos u don grow beard and muscle and u don dey Bleep. Mchteew
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Sirchiboy: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Irupetepete:
We have so many irresponsible fathers in this country.
Like my own
35 years of teaching.
He couldn't build house, buy car or make good investment.
Na useless gratuity most of them dey hope to start life.
You work for 35 years.
You no build house or buy car or send your kids abroad.
Na gratuity you dey wait for.
Some dad especially the poor once deserve to be flogged 32 strokes of cane every morning.
Connection you suppose to make when you dey young you no make.
You dey follow people when dey drink Kai Kai.
Dey call every rich men for area ritual.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Sirchiboy: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
Earthquakes:
I wouldn't mind helping the little way I can, this is very tricky, you have both the right to be angry and grateful at the same time.
Thank you.
Opay account
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by CarlosTheJackal: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:
Some of you are saying he did the right thing. Assuming the money I used to buy the oil wasn't even mine? What if it was contribution money or a loan somewhere?
calm down brother.

Life might be giving you a beat today but tomorrow will be bright.

Forgive your dad, he did the right thing. There is roof over your family head and your brother is medically fine.

Hustle never stops. Hit the road
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Sirchiboy: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
nedekid:

Oboy, watin weak me pass na say 4 kegs of palm oil is life savings.
Abeg his much is a keg of oil as I no get idea.
Help him and stop this
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Etosha: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hehehehe ... I sent 4000k plus to my mum to use and buy stuff and sell later in the year for profit, they returned 340k. According to them, they used part of the money for some things... I thank God i even have. I still sent some money to them despite my loss
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Sirchiboy: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
stevups:
You don't have home training. You are a punishment to your family. Your father did not have shelter on his head, you still have audacity to sleep! I will come and arrest you... Sorry about the insult please forgive him May God bless you abundantly.
Help him and stop this
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by CarlosTheJackal: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Thank you.
Opay account
Earthquakes don't send anything to this fraud.

The Op handle is HardtoTrust check the first page and do good
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Sirchiboy: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
Earthquakes don't send anything to this fraud.

The Op handle is HardtoTrust check the first page and do good
Oga make me and you no get problem.
My dad also used my money
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by viceddy95(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:
I am very very angry right now. I couldn't sleep last night. That is why I'm bringing this here this morning before I do something very bad. A father should be after the growth of his son and not after ruining him.

Please you guys should help me look into this matter. I understand that it was a matter of life and important concern.

I'm seriously struggling in the city to eck a living for myself and do the little I can for my family also. My father was a petty trader who hardly can provide adequate for the family. Some of us who come from a very poor background would understand this better. I mean coming from where absolutely nothing is kept for you. No support from the family and nothing, nothing and nothing. You are the one who die and same you would have to pour yourself water to come back to life. You, you and only you.

I buy fast consuming products and supply to people and make some gains from there. Sometimes I hawk the products. I was able to save up to N150k. Around May this year, I went to the village and bought some rubbers of palm oil and store them to sell around November/December and make gains.

Last week, I got a call that wind pulled off our house roof in the village. Since they are using small torchlight phone, I didn't get to see how serious the situation was. Even though I didn't have money, I sent N15k to help fix it. My father later called me and complained bitterly on why I sent just 15k, that according to the carpenter, that materials and workmanship would cost N65k. In my mind, I was just like, does this man even know how I survive here in the city?

For two nights, they didnt sleep in the house as the wind pulled off the rooof.

On Tuesday, I learnt my younger brother was being operated of Hernia. I know about the hernia but was under plan to raise money for it. And I knew there was no money to settle medical bills for operation. So I was shocked where they got the money to do operation.

As I traveled down yesterday to see them, dear Nairaland friends, all my rubbers of palm oil has been sold and the money spent on fixing the roof and paying for the medical bills for the hernia operation without my notice.

I am not taking this kindly with my father who engineered the whole thing and I want to arrest him to refund my money.

That is my life investment and it took me so much to raise the amount. Due to how things are now. I even wanted to sell two rubbers to invest back as the business is facing challenges now.

What should I do here to recover my money back? If I have another money, I would over look it but that is my life investment of my labour.

I would have loved to send you small thing even if is 10k but I can’t guy,because you have a bad and deep mind….you want to arrest your father because he used your money to repair the roof over their head and pay for your brother’s treatment,…..your are selfish and self centered…

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Sirchiboy: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
viceddy95:

I would have loved to send you small thing even if is 10k but I can’t guy,because you have a bad and deep mind….you want to arrest your father because he used your money to repair the roof over their head and pay for your brother’s treatment,…..your are selfish and self centered…
Opay account.
Thank you for the 10k
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Yankee101: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
Relax
Don’t even shout
Let it go and bless God your investment saved your family
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Expanse2020(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
Forget about the past..
Talk to your father calmly and let him realized he supposed consult you before selling it
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by aremubabs: 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
What your father did is bad. But you would not be handling the matter any better by arresting him.

What would you hope to get out of it. Your palm oil? Supposing you even get that back, your family will all turn against you.

Moreover, arresting your father would not even get you your palm oil back. I know this country very well. I am telling you that even the police will be among those rebuking you for arresting and humiliating your father. Your family will treat you like a leper. You will not like how it ends.

Your father is a very entitled man. So, you have to deal with him with wisdom. Consider your palm oil gone. But in the future, never put anything close to him again. He must never have any access to your investments, even the smallest of them.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Mom007(f): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
Thank God your father did not sell your stuff to use the money to smoke or drink. My dear young man, if you know you want to amount to anything in this life, never ever entertain the thought of arresting YOUR FATHER for any reason! If you know the power that man holds over your life, just with his tongue, you will repent of this thing you are thinking. Thank God for the privilege to have even had the oil for them to sell to fix the roof and save your brothers life and ask God to please provide another one for you and make way to greater things for you. Forget those oils bro, they have served their purpose. Don't let any devils on this group to tell you different.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Nwachi22(f): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
This must ibo family. They’re the ones that have the most entitlement mentality I’ve ever seen.

Op, just thank God that you saved the day and move on.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by stevups(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Help him and stop this

Yes sir
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by oyinlekan1: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
Please don't do anything funny, pray to God he will guide you.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Sirchiboy: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
stevups:

Yes sir
Make me and you no get problem.
Request for his account number and send the money immediately
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by AAAD(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
Pls make sure you do,and update us about your next meeting
Im pretty sure you are not african.
Mtcheeewwee
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Hardtotrust: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Gajagojo:
I think you made a mistake giving away this story for free on Nairaland

You should have written up as a script and sold it to Nollywood

Anyway the Palmoil thing is not good business that is over sense
Your calculation that Palm.lol price will go up is funny. What if it goes down. Also will the price of every other thing in the market stand still?

You would do better to open a domiciiary account buy dollars and save .
Or buy government treasury bills which pay good interest
and only you is aware of what you are up to

Can you put me through on the bolded? I am willing to learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business / How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Do You Remember These Naira Notes And Coins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.