Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil (23371 Views)

Four Failed Cbn’s Attempts To Arrest Naira Free Fall / Customers Get Boutique Owner Arrested For Selling Fake Slippers For 8k In Asaba / Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Empredboy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Go and arrest your father then make sure you have money to bail him also be ready to face the after effect of your action. You want arrest your father? Haaaaaaaa poverty is really bad. Please even if you are financially poor please don't be poor in attitude.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by lomprico(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:
I am very very angry right now. I couldn't sleep last night. That is why I'm bringing this here this morning before I do something very bad. A father should be after the growth of his son and not after ruining him.

Please you guys should help me look into this matter. I understand that it was a matter of life and important concern.

I'm seriously struggling in the city to eck a living for myself and do the little I can for my family also. My father was a petty trader who hardly can provide adequate for the family. Some of us who come from a very poor background would understand this better. I mean coming from where absolutely nothing is kept for you. No support from the family and nothing, nothing and nothing. You are the one who die and same you would have to pour yourself water to come back to life. You, you and only you.

I buy fast consuming products and supply to people and make some gains from there. Sometimes I hawk the products. I was able to save up to N150k. Around May this year, I went to the village and bought some rubbers of palm oil and store them to sell around November/December and make gains.

Last week, I got a call that wind pulled off our house roof in the village. Since they are using small torchlight phone, I didn't get to see how serious the situation was. Even though I didn't have money, I sent N15k to help fix it. My father later called me and complained bitterly on why I sent just 15k, that according to the carpenter, that materials and workmanship would cost N65k. In my mind, I was just like, does this man even know how I survive here in the city?

For two nights, they didnt sleep in the house as the wind pulled off the rooof.

On Tuesday, I learnt my younger brother was being operated of Hernia. I know about the hernia but was under plan to raise money for it. And I knew there was no money to settle medical bills for operation. So I was shocked where they got the money to do operation.

As I traveled down yesterday to see them, dear Nairaland friends, all my rubbers of palm oil has been sold and the money spent on fixing the roof and paying for the medical bills for the hernia operation without my notice.

I am not taking this kindly with my father who engineered the whole thing and I want to arrest him to refund my money.

That is my life investment and it took me so much to raise the amount. Due to how things are now. I even wanted to sell two rubbers to invest back as the business is facing challenges now.

What should I do here to recover my money back? If I have another money, I would over look it but that is my life investment of my labour.

Your father did not use the money to marry another wife, he used it to save your brothers life and fixed the roof of the house you sleep under when you go to the village. You will be very inconsiderate if you go ahead with your paln.

I no go dey die of hunger and I get money whey no be my own for hand make I no use am chop.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by do4luv14(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Oblongata:
Move on! If I were you I would be very happy I was able to help! You have allowed the toxicity in your family to be a part of you!

@hardtotrust this is my Advice for you
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by kweensheba: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Oblongata:
Move on! If I were you I would be very happy I was able to help! You have allowed the toxicity in your family to be a part of you!
Aptly stated. Is blood no longer thicker than water?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Kobicove(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
If you go to the extent of arresting your father in this instance it will have serious negative impact on your family.

I would advise that you just move on

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by YoungLionken(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
My dear brother, it doesn't make sense to arrest your father. Your father used the money for the health of your younger sibling and for the roof (we've seen worse fathers out there). I want you to know that the war is against poverty, not family. Your father wouldn't have trespassed if he had his own money. There's a saying that "lack breeds many unnecessary talks and disrespect"..

Don't let the opinions of the uncultured kids here on nairaland, influence your decision negatively..

Imagine you being in the family record of the son who arrested his father, what memory would it leave and what if something similar happens between your dad and one of your siblings, arrest your dad too??.

What to do
Express your anger but with caution because a) he's your father, b) younger siblings that are present. Let your siblings see your maturity in handling the situation and they will respect you for life...
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Majesty33(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
Just Move on bro, same happened to me way back in 2005 when i raise d a substantial amount of money from fire wood and some personal pocket money my aunt gave to me and my mum reported me to her brothers and they came and ensure that i spent the whole money while they beat the hell out of me . Their reason was that i disrespected my mum and that i needed to be taught a lesson. Any way, i still brush it aside and mark my words, i am still doing fine but the memory lingers on . So many shit we African children take from our parent. Something that will never happen in western nations.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by treatise: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:
I am very very angry right now. I couldn't sleep last night. That is why I'm bringing this here this morning before I do something very bad. A father should be after the growth of his son and not after ruining him.

Please you guys should help me look into this matter. I understand that it was a matter of life and important concern.

I'm seriously struggling in the city to eck a living for myself and do the little I can for my family also. My father was a petty trader who hardly can provide adequate for the family. Some of us who come from a very poor background would understand this better. I mean coming from where absolutely nothing is kept for you. No support from the family and nothing, nothing and nothing. You are the one who die and same you would have to pour yourself water to come back to life. You, you and only you.

I buy fast consuming products and supply to people and make some gains from there. Sometimes I hawk the products. I was able to save up to N150k. Around May this year, I went to the village and bought some rubbers of palm oil and store them to sell around November/December and make gains.

Last week, I got a call that wind pulled off our house roof in the village. Since they are using small torchlight phone, I didn't get to see how serious the situation was. Even though I didn't have money, I sent N15k to help fix it. My father later called me and complained bitterly on why I sent just 15k, that according to the carpenter, that materials and workmanship would cost N65k. In my mind, I was just like, does this man even know how I survive here in the city?

On Tuesday, I learnt my younger brother was being operated of Hernia. I know about the hernia but was under plan to raise money for it. And I knew there was no money to settle medical bills for operation. So I was shocked where they got the money to do operation.

As I traveled down yesterday to see them, dear Nairaland friends, all my rubbers of palm oil has been sold and the money spent on fixing the roof and paying for the medical bills for the hernia operation without my notice.

I am not taking this kindly with my father who engineered the whole thing and I want to arrest him to refund my money.

That is my life investment and it took me so much to raise the amount. Due to how things are now. I even wanted to sell two rubbers to invest back as the business is facing challenges now.

What should I do here to recover my money back? If I have another money, I would over look it but that is my life investment of my labour.
Father's curse nor good.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by valiju: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ati owo olowo at owo eni kikan mase won ni ni be
Emmizay12:

you will find a way to make that money,

you should be angry that you are poor

make up your mind to be rich and work towards it so you can help your family and your children in ways nobody helped you..

omo if your pikin carry your mind ehn,,, Inshort na beat him go beat you, no be police him go call
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by lathrowinger: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:

Wouldn't advice you to arrest your Dad. I have similar experience with my mum, just leave everything and seek for forgiveness. Drop your ASA make I top you 1k, use am take chill fanta and move on. The Lord is your strength. Remembered, you save your brothers life and you indirectly provide shelter for your family. God will open another way for you brother.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by nosike3(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:

If you're sincere about this... Send me an email.. will reimburse half of that money to you..
It was for a good course..
Remain blessed

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Mo10go(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
Sorry bro, i understand the feelings, i'm from ondo state and palm oil is major business, i saved almost 3 drums couples of years back at my village, they sold everything without notice and i never question them, they bought a land in my name cos it's cheap and also in center of the community.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by idonhammer: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
will you do the same thing if your father happens to be your girlfriend. You should be happy that the money was well spent. What if he used the money to drink ogogoro and chop nwkwobi?

Make God no give me pikin wey go use police arrest me because I sold his palm oil and use the money to solve family problem.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by tollyboy5(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:
I need good advice on what to do.

Your blood borther should die because you want to eat,Wow!

Work harder sorry for what happened. If you let anger succeed you might live to regret it.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by tiswell(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
UrPapa:
You need to act bro. This is cheating of the highest order. You should not look away from this act and make sure he’s prosecuted
First report him to soldiers. Let dem give him a very good beating
Then after, you can call the police so they take him to station for further interrogation and beating
From there, he’ll be charged to court and sent to jail
products of singlemom, a very bitter one at that.

Why not advise the OP to shoot his popsi in the head rather?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by georgedaniel01(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
"We all lose when the family feuds."
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by fabolouz1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
It's stealing but remember he's your father.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Diddycsbsb: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
See make I tell you something don't blame your father for using that money to roof the house🏠 and help your brother.,. If your brother die you will cry had I know,. And remember this is raining🌧 season so they really need the money.. Like this me don't collect my brother money run away squander and lavish it and beg for forgiveness but it was out of ignorance.. Till now brother have forgiven me,. But I'm praying for more money so that I can be able to pay him back.. Bro this is family affair if you report your father to police and he write✍️ his statement,. Police👮 will arrest you. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Nyanabo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
Do you have a good relationship with your younger brother? If yes let the money go. If no oga better collect your money back by any means.

Just let the money go. Is for family.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Abokii8(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
May Almighty Allah not give me a son that would blink an eye for touching his property.
OP you're a useless scum for ever having this thought. I can swear you might not live long and your life won't be blessed. You will keep struggling forever.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Samuel807(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
Let it go with a open mind man, keep up with your hustle and trust God for more open doors.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by aigjoey(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
Honestly, this is very painful. But you cannot arrest your father no matter what he did. Trust me God will raise you a helper. Just let them know how you feel about what they did and let go. Then give them some break. Allowing them some space doesn't mean you shouldn't check up on them. You need the space to heal
You will be fine. I love you
Hardtotrust:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by danzaki63: 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
It is not your power, energy, sense or whatever that gave you the money, It is God almighty, he will surely open ways for you again. dont do any thing stupid just go back and hustle more.
Thank God your family is not shamed and your brother did not die.
God knows why he made you to buy Palm oil and keep in the Village, he does his things in mysterious ways. god uses you to save your family. Go back to Town and Hustle more he will bless you ten folds.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by otokx(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
Just forget about everything and continue the hustling, hope you have learnt your lesson?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by ceejay80s(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:

It's because they don't have that's why they couldn't give U, but if U are ok now, U can give them, they need Ur support, let go of what he sold , he's Ur father for Christ sake, they gave U life till U are up to this age, they could have decided to take it away if they felt it was a problem that would affect them feeding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Emaprince: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Go and arrest him asap

Don’t. Forget to start saving money because your son would use Interpol to arrest very soon 😀😀😀
grin grin

This OP na mumu. Where did you expect them to get the money from before?

You are their only hope, so you have to calm down bro.

It's difficult right now...but ask yourself how you would have felt if you were in your sick brothers shoes. They had no other option but to sell what's available to save life.

Dont quarrel with your dad. Just gently show, through your countenance and body language, that you aren't so impressed to lose the palm oil you had hopes on. He will see that and ask you to not boil up. He will pray for you and bless you too. Things might turn out greater more than you expect.

As difficult as the period is, I no dey play with my bloods. I can share the little I have.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by stancod(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Namdeenero:
If I were you I’d turn that anger into thanksgiving. The money wasn’t squandered but used to save your own brothers life plus shelter your parents. Say a very emotional prayer and ask God to multiply that money a thousand folds then have faith and keep working hard. Then talk to your father calmly, tell him you’re not mad at him
you have the spirit of God in your sir.
Well spoken

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by LivingSage: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Please don't. I understand how you feel but you should know that's the only option he has as at that time.

Saving your brother's life is very important and fixing the roof will not make your parent a laughing stock in the community

Thank God they got relieved through you, let your Dad know how you feel about the whole issue and ask him to pray for you.

Strategize more on how you can make more money legitimately. Time to come, you'll eventually look back and smile at this current situation.

May God bless you with good work and bless your pocket immensely.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Samuel807(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Let it go with a open mind man, keep up with your hustle and trust God for more open doors..
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Daisy1111: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
If I were in your father's shoe I think I will do the same, please take it easy on him,he didn't have any option.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Waffarianman(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
My brother just move on next time please look for a new place to keep your goods and try avoid any of their wahala for now. For now just do as if you no dey see dem you'll get over it... For now oo be reasoning own personal matta please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. / BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial / Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.