Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil (23369 Views)

Four Failed Cbn’s Attempts To Arrest Naira Free Fall / Customers Get Boutique Owner Arrested For Selling Fake Slippers For 8k In Asaba / Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by immaq8(f): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Should I remind you the amount you have stolen from your family?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Hardtotrust: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
nosike3:

If you're sincere about this... Send me an email.. will reimburse half of that money to you..
It was for a good course..
Remain blessed

You said I should DM you. I have sent you a DM sir. Thank you.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Fishout(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
Move on, don't even say a single word, l know it hard to take heart but forget and move on.may God help and provide enough for you
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by obonujoker(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
The spirit of Cain don re-enter this world again
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Hardtotrust: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ahmedie28:
Reading your post has made me cry furiously, definitely the world is coming to an end, how can you even thought of arresting your father, just because of an ordinary palm oil,
As it is now, seek his forgiveness before it too late for you to do so.

It's not an ordinary palm oil. It's an investment and it's money.

Anyways, I have heed to the advice here and I have forgotten about it and moved on.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by obonujoker(m): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
What if you had died just before harvesting the palm oils, whom would they belong to??
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by BeigJawnson(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:
I am very very angry right now. I couldn't sleep last night. That is why I'm bringing this here this morning before I do something very bad. A father should be after the growth of his son and not after ruining him.

Please you guys should help me look into this matter. I understand that it was a matter of life and important concern.

I'm seriously struggling in the city to eck a living for myself and do the little I can for my family also. My father was a petty trader who hardly can provide adequate for the family. Some of us who come from a very poor background would understand this better. I mean coming from where absolutely nothing is kept for you. No support from the family and nothing, nothing and nothing. You are the one who die and same you would have to pour yourself water to come back to life. You, you and only you.

I buy fast consuming products and supply to people and make some gains from there. Sometimes I hawk the products. I was able to save up to N150k. Around May this year, I went to the village and bought some rubbers of palm oil and store them to sell around November/December and make gains.

Last week, I got a call that wind pulled off our house roof in the village. Since they are using small torchlight phone, I didn't get to see how serious the situation was. Even though I didn't have money, I sent N15k to help fix it. My father later called me and complained bitterly on why I sent just 15k, that according to the carpenter, that materials and workmanship would cost N65k. In my mind, I was just like, does this man even know how I survive here in the city?

For two nights, they didnt sleep in the house as the wind pulled off the rooof.

On Tuesday, I learnt my younger brother was being operated of Hernia. I know about the hernia but was under plan to raise money for it. And I knew there was no money to settle medical bills for operation. So I was shocked where they got the money to do operation.

As I traveled down yesterday to see them, dear Nairaland friends, all my rubbers of palm oil has been sold and the money spent on fixing the roof and paying for the medical bills for the hernia operation without my notice.

I am not taking this kindly with my father who engineered the whole thing and I want to arrest him to refund my money.

That is my life investment and it took me so much to raise the amount. Due to how things are now. I even wanted to sell two rubbers to invest back as the business is facing challenges now.

What should I do here to recover my money back? If I have another money, I would over look it but that is my life investment of my labour.

Just let it slide... Next time dont let them know how you make your money. Stay away from them for a while... God has shown you that you are not meant to be around family while struggling to make it in life.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Abokii8(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
KennethEnyi:

Actually quite the opposite
Many people here will actually agree with me on this, no matter how you are connected to a person you should never steal from that person. What would it take his father to call him and inform him before selling those things off they weren't his to sell that man has always been a useless man and this is just one of the many manifestations. I’m sure that the boy has been suffering a lot from his father but this time he was fed up that’s why he came to Nairaland to solicit the advice of strangers.

. The father is a useless man.
typical of an infidel. When the same "useless father" was taking his responsibilities from birth to maturity, probably spent his kobo on him, then what was he? Now the scumbag of a son had a miserable 150k savings which the poor father spent judiciously is now raising dust. What an ingrate. The two of you should be hanged by your balls. You are all wasted sperms. You should have all been masturbated out and flushed to the toilet. You don't even deserve to be in a condom.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Abokii8(m): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
KennethEnyi:

if he doesn’t have a home training, is it not the fault of the Useless father who cannot provide for them and now he’s stealing from his own children

you people are very poverty mindedon this platform. I need to get the hell out of this platform now for my brain.
of course. You're obviously mad. You have no business being here.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by frozen70(f): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
UrPapa:
You need to act bro. This is cheating of the highest order. You should not look away from this act and make sure he’s prosecuted
First report him to soldiers. Let dem give him a very good beating
Then after, you can call the police so they take him to station for further interrogation and beating
From there, he’ll be charged to court and sent to jail

May your child do this to you and may it favour your family
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Abokii8(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Just let it slide... Next time dont let them know how you make your money. Stay away from them for a while... God has shown you that you are not meant to be around family while struggling to make it in life.
May Almighty God stay away from you too. You can never ever pay your parents back no matter the amount they have taken away from you.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Abokii8(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
frozen70:

May your child do this to you and may it favour your family
Strongest Possible Amin Amin Amin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by frozen70(f): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
Abokii8:
Strongest Possible Amin Amin Amin

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by nextstep(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
UrPapa:
You need to act bro. This is cheating of the highest order. You should not look away from this act and make sure he’s prosecuted
First report him to soldiers. Let dem give him a very good beating
Then after, you can call the police so they take him to station for further interrogation and beating
From there, he’ll be charged to court and sent to jail

You do realize all this will cost money? Soldier, police, lawyer go all add their bills. Him papa no get shishi so what is he suing him for? Plus all the societal castigation the son would (unfairly) receive from other family members.

It's a very very bitter pill to swallow, but man, I can only advice moving on... but keep papa at arms length. No need to raise your voice - the bitterness will be felt in your silence. Sorry man.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by jesmond3945: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:
I am very very angry right now. I couldn't sleep last night. That is why I'm bringing this here this morning before I do something very bad. A father should be after the growth of his son and not after ruining him.

Please you guys should help me look into this matter. I understand that it was a matter of life and important concern.

I'm seriously struggling in the city to eck a living for myself and do the little I can for my family also. My father was a petty trader who hardly can provide adequate for the family. Some of us who come from a very poor background would understand this better. I mean coming from where absolutely nothing is kept for you. No support from the family and nothing, nothing and nothing. You are the one who die and same you would have to pour yourself water to come back to life. You, you and only you.

I buy fast consuming products and supply to people and make some gains from there. Sometimes I hawk the products. I was able to save up to N150k. Around May this year, I went to the village and bought some rubbers of palm oil and store them to sell around November/December and make gains.

Last week, I got a call that wind pulled off our house roof in the village. Since they are using small torchlight phone, I didn't get to see how serious the situation was. Even though I didn't have money, I sent N15k to help fix it. My father later called me and complained bitterly on why I sent just 15k, that according to the carpenter, that materials and workmanship would cost N65k. In my mind, I was just like, does this man even know how I survive here in the city?

On Tuesday, I learnt my younger brother was being operated of Hernia. I know about the hernia but was under plan to raise money for it. And I knew there was no money to settle medical bills for operation. So I was shocked where they got the money to do operation.

As I traveled down yesterday to see them, dear Nairaland friends, all my rubbers of palm oil has been sold and the money spent on fixing the roof and paying for the medical bills for the hernia operation without my notice.

I am not taking this kindly with my father who engineered the whole thing and I want to arrest him to refund my money.

That is my life investment and it took me so much to raise the amount. Due to how things are now. I even wanted to sell two rubbers to invest back as the business is facing challenges now.

What should I do here to recover my money back? If I have another money, I would over look it but that is my life investment of my labour.
i understand brother. How much was it?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Abokii8(m): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

E
Xactly the op is a bitter vengeful demon. I'd this type has money he will never help ajyonem he sounds demonic. How can a sane person even reason arresting his father for saving his younge brothers life and repairing the roof where they sleep.

He is a bastard son of Satan

@Hardtotrust you are very devilish evil and cursed. As you created this topic I promise you so your own child will create for you one day.

Even if he and no money to train you , he tried his best, oya you do better now ? Useless idiot. Na your type dey show sense where your family concerns.

Cursed spawn of Lucifer .

Bastard. It will never be well with you until you go on tour knees and beg the Lord for forgive for even harbouring this thought
May God bless you my man. You are a true son of your father.
One day, a barren man or woman will be glad that he or she didn't birth a child into a polluted, defiled and mentally unstable world like ours.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by LONEWOLFJOHN: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:

you want to arrest your father because of palm oil, you should learn how to do your thing in secrecy, don't even try it else your own children will not arrest you, they will kill you instead
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Hardtotrust: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
jesmond3945:

It's N155k that I spent to store up the oil.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by dalass(f): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:

It depends on what you mean by "well educated". I'm just an NCE holder.

Yes you are well educated. You write well too. Some first degree holders, even masters holders and some PhD people throw bullets in writing stuff. So that's a plus

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Hardtotrust: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Abokii8:
typical of an infidel. When the same "useless father" was taking his responsibilities from birth to maturity, probably spent his kobo on him, then what was he? Now the scumbag of a son had a miserable 150k savings which the poor father spent judiciously is now raising dust. What an ingrate. The two of you should be hanged by your balls. You are all wasted sperms. You should have all been masturbated out and flushed to the toilet. You don't even deserve to be in a condom.

Be kind with your words please.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Hardtotrust: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
dalass:

Yes you are well educated. You write well too. Some first degree holders, even masters holders and some PhD people throw bullets in writing stuff. So that's a plus

Thank you. I appreciate.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by fabbby(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
It's ok to feel sad but please don't do something stupid.

Let me break it down for you:
When you arrest your father knowing fully well he doesn't have money and your funds were put into good use,

U ll spend money to get the police, spend money to bail your father after he must have spent some days in the cell, spend money to take food to him in the cell and then finally spend money to build yourself a new house cos I'm not sure they ll allow u in a house he fixed with ur money that sent him to prison
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by boldsleek: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
budaatum:
No police would arrest your father for saving your brother and for fixing your family home. They'd in fact see you as a bad and irresponsible child who yourself should be arrested, and you'd forever have a bad name in the community for having your father arrested.

You seem angry that your "father was a petty trader who hardly can provide adequate for the family", but you don't sound pleased that your father was not an armed robber who stole to provide you with lots. And that just shows the poverty of your mind, which you should consider rectifying pretty soon.
You are full of wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Hardtotrust: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

E
Xactly the op is a bitter vengeful demon. I'd this type has money he will never help ajyonem he sounds demonic. How can a sane person even reason arresting his father for saving his younge brothers life and repairing the roof where they sleep.

He is a bastard son of Satan

@Hardtotrust you are very devilish evil and cursed. As you created this topic I promise you so your own child will create for you one day.

Even if he and no money to train you , he tried his best, oya you do better now ? Useless idiot. Na your type dey show sense where your family concerns.

Cursed spawn of Lucifer .

Bastard. It will never be well with you until you go on tour knees and beg the Lord for forgive for even harbouring this thought

Don't make a fool of yourself. You really think you have the powers to curse me and doing so on social media?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by HeroicMeastro: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:

You see why I didn't mention my location because of the kind of tribal war here?
Ok
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by BronzeTiger: 12:48am On Jul 12, 2023
nosike3:

If you're sincere about this... Send me an email.. will reimburse half of that money to you..
It was for a good course..
Remain blessed
I hope you've done a proper verification probably via a WhatsApp call before sending any money?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by BronzeTiger: 12:59am On Jul 12, 2023
jesmond3945:
Please do your proper verification probably via a WhatsApp video call or calling the father or brother operated on to hear from them to confirm. We don't know who is who these days whether genuine or fake as several lazy scammers have invaded nairaland. Im not saying the op is lying but just get in touch to verify his plight in case you want to help him.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by TWoods(m): 1:13am On Jul 12, 2023
May I not be a father who brings sorrow to his son. Many who call themselves "fathers" today are glorified sperm donors who feel entitled to anything their child owns. It is horrific for a father to sell his son's property simply because he is too lazy to take care of his own responsibilities. Everyone has kids today, without due diligence on how they intend to raise them.

Brother, shake the pain off. Your father has shown you how much he values you... learn the lesson and move on.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by isabi2lof: 1:20am On Jul 12, 2023
Just say you need money , you want to arrest your own father , well thank God no be mother, if not everywhere go scatter..
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by sonofsteven: 1:42am On Jul 12, 2023
KennethEnyi:

So if the son didn’t have palm oil at hand, where was the father have gotten the money from he would’ve gone to UBA to steal it, right?
You people don’t have sense on this platform. I swear to Almighty God

You wey get sense

If you had one,you'd have seen it was used to save his brother's life and put a roof over their head.. I no dey like reply inconsequential comments..

There are measures to take in a desperate times,if he didn't have the palm, the man could have sold a land or gone for loan that he couldn't pay back

Have you thought about sleeping in a building with no roof b4? Where rainfall you won't sleep well and he SAID, THEY'VE NOT BEEN SLEEPING IN THE HOUSE

Use your brain and calculate, there's a reason why things happen, maybe that money came to him quickly enough for desperate times like that ( house and surgery)

But if you're still unable to comprehend

Leave a foolish person to continue in his foolery.... OP

GO AND ARREST YOUR FATHER, WITH SOLDIERS SO THEY CAN TORTURE HIM WELL ENOUGH, CRIPPLE HIM SO HE CAN GET YOUR MONEY ANYHOW....
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Hardtotrust: 2:07am On Jul 12, 2023
Dshocker:

Even if it was loan money nko?

By now, you ought to have bought a car for your parents broooo.

Stop complaining over irrelevant issues.

Go out there, hustle and make your family and community proud, stop this nonsense you are doing.

Honestly i feel embarrassed at your decision to arrest your father, over your responsibility.

I wish life was that easy but thank you.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Hardtotrust: 2:22am On Jul 12, 2023
Sheggy13:

Like how much were you planning to get as profit from this life investment?

Like additional 100k and even if it means buying more to add to it before I sell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. / BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.