Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil (23367 Views)

Four Failed Cbn’s Attempts To Arrest Naira Free Fall / Customers Get Boutique Owner Arrested For Selling Fake Slippers For 8k In Asaba / Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Unperturbedpota: 3:10am On Jul 12, 2023
Hardtotrust:

Don't make a fool of yourself. You really think you have the powers to curse me and doing so on social media?

You are a very useless Edito hatefilled bastard
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:27am On Jul 12, 2023
Painful,but move on.move on.Dont store things there again.your Dad should have informed you. Dont try to arrest him.you might regret it
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Hardtotrust: 3:53am On Jul 12, 2023
Thank you dear nairalanders for your contributions. I still believe my anger wasn't out of place. Anyone in my shoe knowing the pains would have done or intended to do the same or even worse.

Having read very useful and meaningful comments here, I HEREBY CANCELLED THE THOUGHT OF ARRESTING MY FATHER OR TAKING ANY ACTION AGAINST HIM OR ANY OTHER PERSON.

I believe God who gave me the grace will still give me to do more for myself and for others including those I am not related to by blood.

I have already spoken with my father on phone and there's peace among us. I have apologized to him for whatever wrong thing I did.

Once again, thank you all for your concern. I really appreciate. If not for this thread, only God knows what would have happened next, but it's ok. I have forgiven and I have moved on.

Lastly, if you wish to support my struggle, that will go a long way for me especially at this period.

172 6061560, Access Bank, Abam Ettah

God bless you all.

@budaatum, boldsleek, fabbby, oblongata, michlins, namdeenero, TinubuDCrook, Oloyevill, ghoxt, greggng,
Viceddy95, Kobicove, Nosike3, idonhammer, livingsage, Gajagojo, earthquakes, ipobarecriminals, chypoteni, frizz001, honourablejoe, Zumbigbo, topcruise, bfly, porksupplyib, Lathrowinger, Mancala and so many others. I'm tagging you all so to know the decision I have taken concerning the matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by recieve(m): 4:30am On Jul 12, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Please do your proper verification probably via a WhatsApp video call or calling the father or brother operated on to hear from them to confirm. We don't know who is who these days whether genuine or fake as several lazy scammers have invaded nairaland. Im not saying the op is lying but just get in touch to verify his plight in case you want to help him.
Good morning sir, am begging you to do the needful 🙏
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by BronzeTiger: 4:37am On Jul 12, 2023
recieve:

Good morning sir, am begging you to do the needful 🙏
I've edited your name out. Don't do it again.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by recieve(m): 5:38am On Jul 12, 2023
BronzeTiger:

I've edited your name out. Don't do it again.
Yes I won't, thank you sir
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Obiorahpcfg: 6:02am On Jul 12, 2023
Hardtotrust:
I need good advice on what to do.

pls never listen to anyone telling to arrest your Dad. I see God's blessing upon you, if you forgive and forget. Try it and you look for me later, to appreciate me.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Tundex911: 7:05am On Jul 12, 2023
Dear OP, you still have family eating from your money still you dey complain what of those who no get family and wish to get...

You better thank God for life

Family comes first in anything
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by jesmond3945: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Please do your proper verification probably via a WhatsApp video call or calling the father or brother operated on to hear from them to confirm. We don't know who is who these days whether genuine or fake as several lazy scammers have invaded nairaland. Im not saying the op is lying but just get in touch to verify his plight in case you want to help him.
yea you are right
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by virtual7(m): 7:31am On Jul 12, 2023
You are what yorubas call "omo ale"(a bastard) for thinking of even arresting your own father. No matter what,that thought is wrong.
Please rid your heart of such

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by oylam(m): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2023
idonhammer:
will you do the same thing if your father happens to be your girlfriend. You should be happy that the money was well spent. What if he used the money to drink ogogoro and chop nwkwobi?

Make God no give me pikin wey go use police arrest me because I sold his palm oil and use the money to solve family problem.

May God never test us

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Iykmann(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2023
You are only trying to disgrace your father and family here. So you prefer your brother to die of hynia and parent homeless because you are saving money for future? Tufiakwa
Hardtotrust:
I am very very angry right now. I couldn't sleep last night. That is why I'm bringing this here this morning before I do something very bad. A father should be after the growth of his son and not after ruining him.

Please you guys should help me look into this matter. I understand that it was a matter of life and important concern.

I'm seriously struggling in the city to eck a living for myself and do the little I can for my family also. My father was a petty trader who hardly can provide adequate for the family. Some of us who come from a very poor background would understand this better. I mean coming from where absolutely nothing is kept for you. No support from the family and nothing, nothing and nothing. You are the one who die and same you would have to pour yourself water to come back to life. You, you and only you.

I buy fast consuming products and supply to people and make some gains from there. Sometimes I hawk the products. I was able to save up to N150k. Around May this year, I went to the village and bought some rubbers of palm oil and store them to sell around November/December and make gains.

Last week, I got a call that wind pulled off our house roof in the village. Since they are using small torchlight phone, I didn't get to see how serious the situation was. Even though I didn't have money, I sent N15k to help fix it. My father later called me and complained bitterly on why I sent just 15k, that according to the carpenter, that materials and workmanship would cost N65k. In my mind, I was just like, does this man even know how I survive here in the city?

For two nights, they didnt sleep in the house as the wind pulled off the rooof.

On Tuesday, I learnt my younger brother was being operated of Hernia. I know about the hernia but was under plan to raise money for it. And I knew there was no money to settle medical bills for operation. So I was shocked where they got the money to do operation.

As I traveled down yesterday to see them, dear Nairaland friends, all my rubbers of palm oil has been sold and the money spent on fixing the roof and paying for the medical bills for the hernia operation without my notice.

I am not taking this kindly with my father who engineered the whole thing and I want to arrest him to refund my money.

That is my life investment and it took me so much to raise the amount. Due to how things are now. I even wanted to sell two rubbers to invest back as the business is facing challenges now.

What should I do here to recover my money back? If I have another money, I would over look it but that is my life investment of my labour.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by SaLongs1(m): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2023
grin grin If someone like myself should tell you how we've been taken advantage of by total strangers, you would have praised God for channelling your perceived loss into a life saving means for your family and blood.
Hardtotrust:
Some of you are saying he did the right thing. Assuming the money I used to buy the oil wasn't even mine? What if it was contribution money or a loan somewhere?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by KennethEnyi(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2023
Abokii8:
of course. You're obviously mad. You have no business being here.

If I'm mad then I belong here
Nairaland is the platform of mad people
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by KennethEnyi(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2023
Abokii8:
typical of an infidel. When the same "useless father" was taking his responsibilities from birth to maturity, probably spent his kobo on him, then what was he? Now the scumbag of a son had a miserable 150k savings which the poor father spent judiciously is now raising dust. What an ingrate. The two of you should be hanged by your balls. You are all wasted sperms. You should have all been masturbated out and flushed to the toilet. You don't even deserve to be in a condom.

Yh because life is so incredible and rewarding
Life is useless and fucled up and pointless it's definitely not a price
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Karnice600: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2023
Hardtotrust:
I am very very angry right now. I couldn't sleep last night. That is why I'm bringing this here this morning before I do something very bad. A father should be after the growth of his son and not after ruining him.

Please you guys should help me look into this matter. I understand that it was a matter of life and important concern.

I'm seriously struggling in the city to eck a living for myself and do the little I can for my family also. My father was a petty trader who hardly can provide adequate for the family. Some of us who come from a very poor background would understand this better. I mean coming from where absolutely nothing is kept for you. No support from the family and nothing, nothing and nothing. You are the one who die and same you would have to pour yourself water to come back to life. You, you and only you.

I buy fast consuming products and supply to people and make some gains from there. Sometimes I hawk the products. I was able to save up to N150k. Around May this year, I went to the village and bought some rubbers of palm oil and store them to sell around November/December and make gains.

Last week, I got a call that wind pulled off our house roof in the village. Since they are using small torchlight phone, I didn't get to see how serious the situation was. Even though I didn't have money, I sent N15k to help fix it. My father later called me and complained bitterly on why I sent just 15k, that according to the carpenter, that materials and workmanship would cost N65k. In my mind, I was just like, does this man even know how I survive here in the city?

On Tuesday, I learnt my younger brother was being operated of Hernia. I know about the hernia but was under plan to raise money for it. And I knew there was no money to settle medical bills for operation. So I was shocked where they got the money to do operation.

As I traveled down yesterday to see them, dear Nairaland friends, all my rubbers of palm oil has been sold and the money spent on fixing the roof and paying for the medical bills for the hernia operation without my notice.

I am not taking this kindly with my father who engineered the whole thing and I want to arrest him to refund my money.

That is my life investment and it took me so much to raise the amount. Due to how things are now. I even wanted to sell two rubbers to invest back as the business is facing challenges now.

What should I do here to recover my money back? If I have another money, I would over look it but that is my life investment of my labour.

If your parents and siblings can’t eat your hard earned money, who else would?
Your brother had a successful operation because your father utilized his son’s sweat to save another of his sons life and you’re still bitter?
If to say that your brother enemy die, (God forbid) na that time for come better for you to sell all the palm oil use fix morgue and burial arrangements ?
Let’s say na your enemy been get that hernia, you for fit brag about palm oil for business?
Abi you for fit hustle money from hospital bed?
Can I describe you as very hardworking and selfish too?

Look you can never replace people with things. Family is family. No matter how unhelpful your parents are, don’t earn any of their curses. Try to avoid it by all means. Whatever beef you have with your Dad should be sorted out. Just explain that he ought to have let you know so you can earn his trust and entrust resources to him easily in the future.
It’s God that gives power to make wealth bro. No be everybody wey hustle see breakthrough. You only have one family and you’ll have none if they’re gone. For business, you can still start up another if one fails and even have several more., if one succeeds.
Just take it easy. Arrest your beef with your dad, not your Dad.., make you no go carry curse join hustle.

And lastly, I noticed you’re still interested in getting refunds. Thats bad. Too bad of you. That’s an indirect way of saying you’re in no way responsible for your parents’ shelter or your brother’s wellbeing. Well, it’s up to you.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Karnice600: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2023
UrPapa:
You need to act bro. This is cheating of the highest order. You should not look away from this act and make sure he’s prosecuted
First report him to soldiers. Let dem give him a very good beating
Then after, you can call the police so they take him to station for further interrogation and beating
From there, he’ll be charged to court and sent to jail

Please boss no vex, currently, do you have a vibrant relationship with your Dad (If he’s still alive) or did you ever(if he’s late)?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Karnice600: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2023
budaatum:
No police would arrest your father for saving your brother and for fixing your family home. They'd in fact see you as a bad and irresponsible child who yourself should be arrested, and you'd forever have a bad name in the community for having your father arrested.

You seem angry that your "father was a petty trader who hardly can provide adequate for the family", but you don't sound pleased that your father was not an armed robber who stole to provide you with lots. And that just shows the poverty of your mind, which you should consider rectifying pretty soon.

Honestly. The guy’s skewed image of his dad is the problem here. Life is full of sacrifices. A sacrifice is seen as worthless if love was never involved. It’s crazy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by oladiran2(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2023
am surprised reading this from a man, no matter whatever you are going through if there is a way to make your parents be fine is it not worth doing no matter the excuse you are trying to give on how you dad wasnt there much for you so is that why you expect them sleep in a house with no roof in this rainy season or will you be happy your brother died when there is something that could be turned into money to save his life. you are seriously not normal in your thinking sorry to say. how can you be angry they sold something to safe your brothers life and roof the house for God sake. you are extremely selfish and self centered without minding anyone else not even your own blood for God sake. if you have had a more critical issue too is it not what one has one will turn to money when its not the end of the world. shame on you to even be considering what you just posted.
Hardtotrust:

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by HeDied: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2023
jesmond3945:
yea you are right

So the question now is, are you willing to help him? It would now be left for him to prove himself. Please help him if you can. God bless you.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by olushowunm(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2023
Hardtotrust:

my guy, hustle away from the family.. Buy ur oil and store where u live. Ire o
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by sageb: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2023
michlins:
Honestly I don't know how to help you. This whole thing is not straight. Your dad was under immense pressure meanwhile this is your life savings and investments.

But here's what I can tell you,if your brother had died, you will still sell the kegs, and it won't be enough to bury him.

Just find a way to move forward with your wife but no matter what you do, do not marry yet. Don't let the frustration push you into the hands of a woman cause you will be extending this poverty to your own kids

You nailed it
The truth
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by jamesbridget13(f): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2023
As painful as it sounds, let it slide. God will provide n make away for you
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by budaatum: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2023
I am very delighted to see that you learnt and "CANCELLED THE THOUGHT OF ARRESTING MY FATHER OR TAKING ANY ACTION AGAINST HIM OR ANY OTHER PERSON". One more thing though. I am certain you must have said some very horrible words to your father. I would now therefore suggest you find a way to cancel those words so their effect does not live on.

Perhaps tell your dad you misspoke because of temporary insanity or heat stroke or struggle or something, and you are really so pleased he saved your brother and put a roof over the heads of your mother and siblings with your palm oil money.

Also explain how you struggle and how difficult it is, and since he seems to have had the same struggling experiences you are having he might tell you about some mistakes he made that you might learn not to.

And the best of luck to you.

Hardtotrust:
Thank you dear nairalanders for your contributions. I still believe my anger wasn't out of place. Anyone in my shoe knowing the pains would have done or intended to do the same or even worse.

Having read very useful and meaningful comments here, I HEREBY CANCELLED THE THOUGHT OF ARRESTING MY FATHER OR TAKING ANY ACTION AGAINST HIM OR ANY OTHER PERSON.

I believe God who gave me the grace will still give me to do more for myself and for others including those I am not related to by blood.

I have already spoken with my father on phone and there's peace among us. I have apologized to him for whatever wrong thing I did.

Once again, thank you all for your concern. I really appreciate. If not for this thread, only God knows what would have happened next, but it's ok. I have forgiven and I have moved on.

Lastly, if you wish to support my struggle, that will go a long way for me especially at this period.

172 6061560, Access Bank, Abam Ettah

God bless you all.

@budaatum, boldsleek, fabbby, oblongata, michlins, namdeenero, TinubuDCrook, Oloyevill, ghoxt, greggng,
Viceddy95, Kobicove, Nosike3, idonhammer, livingsage, Gajagojo, earthquakes, ipobarecriminals, chypoteni, frizz001, honourablejoe, Zumbigbo, topcruise, bfly, porksupplyib, Lathrowinger, Mancala and so many others. I'm tagging you all so to know the decision I have taken concerning the matter.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by idonhammer: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
Very good.

budaatum:
I am very delighted to see that you learnt and "CANCELLED THE THOUGHT OF ARRESTING MY FATHER OR TAKING ANY ACTION AGAINST HIM OR ANY OTHER PERSON". One more thing though. I am certain you must have said some very horrible words to your father. I would now therefore suggest you find a way to cancel those words so their effect does not live on.

Perhaps tell your dad you misspoke because of temporary insanity or heat stroke or struggle or something, and you are really so pleased he saved your brother and put a roof over the heads of your mother and siblings with your palm oil money.

Also explain how you struggle and how difficult it is, and since he seems to have had the same struggling experiences you are having he might tell you about some mistakes he made that you might learn not to.

And the best of luck to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Amhappy(f): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
Don't be embittered. Be glad you are a blessing to your family. May God bless your hustle.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Sleekfingers: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
You are a funny dude. You want to arrest your father.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Ynix(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
Hardtotrust:
Some of you are saying he did the right thing. Assuming the money I used to buy the oil wasn't even mine? What if it was contribution money or a loan somewhere?

First I think you have to disown your dad first but before then I have a question for you, how much do you think you will have to pay your dad back for all the labour and sacrifices he has made for you since you were in your mother's womb?

Second, I will advise you to sue him to court and ensure that he goes to jail if he is not able to pay, you can include your mother too since she might be an accomplice.

Then you will realize how F**lish and self centered you have been.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by nosike3(m): 12:18am On Jul 13, 2023
Hardtotrust:

You said I should DM you. I have sent you a DM sir. Thank you.
Sorry, haven't been online for a while.. will check in the morning
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Hardtotrust: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2023
nosike3:
Sorry, haven't been online for a while.. will check in the morning

Ok Sir. Please.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Abokii8(m): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2023
KennethEnyi:

Yh because life is so incredible and rewarding
Life is useless and fucled up and pointless it's definitely not a price
life is only useless and pointless to a bitter, frustrated and depressed person like you. May you be healed
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by BeigJawnson(m): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
Abokii8:
May Almighty God stay away from you too. You can never ever pay your parents back no matter the amount they have taken away from you.

Your moniker has said it all, you are an abokii who had rubbed aboniki balm on his face and it has disturbed you to the extent that you cant clearly read what i wrote talkmore of comprehending.... You must be a dullard... So dull. Did I advised him not to be with his family forever? I said while he is struggling to make it in life, he should stay away from his family... And once he has make it big then he can come to his family. But aboki wey you be no let you reason well but reason like a c0w meant for suya. Mind you that is what I have been doing for a while now. When i first started my business, family helped me spent most of it. Many things were placed in my front. I had to tell them that i have stopped my business. Since then they didnt call me for any expenses. Now that my business had picked up back more than before. I do send money home to them. That was the same advise i was giving that gentle Op that you aboki with aboniki balm cant reason. Eff off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP / How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / 7 Ways To Get Out Of Debt In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.