Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single (915 Views)

I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life / Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by plsdisvirginme: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
I have watched people's marriages crumble.
I have seen kids hawking on street because of their wicked parents who didn't plan well before getting married.
Imagine me that can't feed or clothe myself taking a woman all in the name of marriage.
I can't imagine living a face me house with my kids.
Kids deserve the best and should not be made to suffer.
I can't bring innocent kids to stuffer because of marriage.
At least before thinking of marriage.
I should have built my house.
Have at least an investment or business.
Have a savings of 5m and above.
Have a small car and others.
All single guys out there please don't bring untold hardship to your unborn kids.
Think before married.
I pray to God to give us a good wife who will be a blessing and assets to us not a liability.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Sirchiboy: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
I have seen kids hawking on street because of their wicked parents who didn't plan well before getting married.
Imagine me that can't feed or clothe myself taking a woman all in the name of marriage.
All single guys out there please don't bring untold hardship to your unborn kids.
Think before married.
I pray to God to give us a good wife who will be a blessing and assets to us not a liability.
Awesome.
Na rich woman I go marry.
I don't mind being a houseboy to her.

2 Likes

Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Carcholce: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
You are a fool. I pity men like you. Instead of you to channel your thoughts into actualizing all you wrote about, you are wasting the thought on if you should marry or not.

Make small 500k touch your hand now, you’ll forget you created this thread and be sucking nipples up and down.

7 Likes

Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Unyimekelvin: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
Bruh, perish this mentality; work,pray nd always be optimistic... things gonna change ok!!
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Unyimekelvin: 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
Carcholce:
You are a fool. I pity men like you. Instead of you to channel your thoughts into actualizing all you wrote about, you are wasting the thought on if you should marry or not.

Make small 500k touch your hand now, you’ll forget you created this thread and be sucking nipples up and down.
sucking nipples up nd down??😂😂😂
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Odward(m): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Think before married.
Whatever, do what you like we really don’t care tbh.
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Sirchiboy: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
Carcholce:

Lord of nipple
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Andersonken(m): 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
lol normal copy and paste 🤣
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Rosaline5000: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Think before married.
You and Sirchiboy are one and the same person.
I thought you had a new Spider Car that you want to use to travel??
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Sirchiboy: 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
Rosaline5000:

Are you mad.
What do you mean you dirty slut
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Sirchiboy: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
Rosaline5000:

Because I refused to date you that is why you have decided to drag and spoil my name.
I said I won't fuk you.
Na by force.
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Sirchiboy: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
Rosaline5000:

This girl has been distributing me ever since she saw my rod.
You will never have a taste of it.
Keep soiling my name.
You will never taste it
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Rosaline5000: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Are you mad.
What do you mean you dirty slut
You are Plsdisvirginme, the same with Ibtxxo
The question is what are you using all this many monikers for?
You are a 36 years old man that spend all his time creating useless topics all through nairaland and using your alternate to talk to yourself.
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Sirchiboy: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
Rosaline5000:

You are a 36 years old man that spend all his time creating useless topics all through nairaland and using your alternate to talk to yourself.
Your evil plan won't work
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Sirchiboy: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
Rosaline5000:

I don't know what you are talking about fool
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by plsdisvirginme: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
Rosaline5000:

Rose what Is meaning of this trash you posted.
Who is sirchiboy
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Rosaline5000: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sirchiboy:
I don't know what you are talking about fool
I don't really care about you, you are just amusing me, how you create different lies everyday and use your alt to talk to yourself, how you are always having money to start a business but you can't, anyway Chinedu Repent
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Sirchiboy: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
Rosaline5000:

I don't really care about you, you are just amusing me, how you create different lies everyday and use your alt to talk to yourself, how you are always having money to start a business but you can't, anyway Chinedu Repent
Please who is chinedu and where do you live
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Sirchiboy: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
Rosaline5000:

You lack home training.
Small girl of 16 like you will come to naira land and be exchanging words with men old enough to be your daddy
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Shalommy(f): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
Bursted!... Bursted!.. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Chinedu bursted.

1 Like

Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by thesicilian: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Think before married.
You may end up getting married in your 50s if you wait for all these
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by thesicilian: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Awesome.
Na rich woman I go marry.
I don't mind being a houseboy to her.
It's not as glamorous as it seems. Within a short time you'll get used to the wealth and the stress of being subordinate to your own wife will begin to take its toll

1 Like

Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Diego35M: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Think before married.
I'm with you in this...
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Childfree: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2023
thesicilian:

You may end up getting married in your 50s if you wait for all these

So what are you suggesting?
He should marry, birth children make them suffer?
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by thesicilian: 7:55am On Jul 11, 2023
Childfree:

So what are you suggesting?
He should marry, birth children make them suffer?
Childfree:

You know this yet you come over his thread worrying on his behalf that he'll reach 50 before getting married? Lol

And who says one has to be in 50s before getting them? All this poverty mentality people sef
Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Decided To Live The Rest Of My Being Life Single by Childfree: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2023
thesicilian:

Whatever rocks your boat.

You know this yet you come over his thread worrying on his behalf that he'll reach 50 before getting married? Lol

And who says one has to be in 50s before getting them? All this poverty mentality people sef

(1) (Reply)

I'm Allergic To Stupid Girls And Broke Ones / Help My Fiancee / Valentine Couple: Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.