Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) (23465 Views)

The Scottish Rites Freemasonry Sexual Assault Hoaxes Whispering Campaign / Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
It's funny how people blame an imaginary cult somewhere for killing someone who already condemned himself to death by the lifestyle he chose.

Imaginary cult you said.
Seriously, you make me laugh.
Even the Hollywood, is not hiding anything from people e. g take a look at this film Eyes wide shut then compare it to Squid Game and take a look
Rothschild [the well known and Richiest Family ].

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://therake.com/stories/icons/party-animals-the-rothschild-surrealist-ball/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjJkNPKiIWAAxUiPewKHf_MC6gQFnoECAoQAg&usg=AOvVaw1GGj0jCeF68luR3glMDts2

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.anothermag.com/design-living/7604/lessons-we-can-learn-from-the-rothschild-surrealist-ball&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjJkNPKiIWAAxUiPewKHf_MC6gQFnoECAEQAg&usg=AOvVaw1vrfeIAmeMnpA5hvCN4d2X

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://allthatsinteresting.com/rothschild-party&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjJkNPKiIWAAxUiPewKHf_MC6gQFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw3Gap-URU9dZBmCGHZduuxi

5 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by GeneralPula: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
myyansh68:
Tupac Shakur was just an industrial puppet, acting the thug scripts that was written by the Elites.
An industrial puppet you say? What a disrespect to 2pac..

Somebody that was always against the dirtiness of the world and government in general..

2pac was not just a rapper, he was a a revolutionary that USA government can't afford to let live, hence why they killed him!

He has no fear in him! He speaks it the way it is! He Ain't no musician like 2pac anymore cuz no one

Go listen to things the great Muhammad Ali said about him!

8 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by JeffreyJunior: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
Kingpharamond:

YesTupac made a huge mistake joining gang activity but where was he going to turn for security and protection? Tupac was hated by police for shooting two cops and he was branded a cop hater? No police officer was going to provide security for him. His situation was really out of control and Tupac had a feeling that he would die soon.

Exactly my point.

The worst mistake one can make is to kill a cop in the US. Na that time you go know say they can operate outside the law if the law doesn't take it's full course on time.

They will just kill you and come up with report to cover their tracks. I don't blame them though because they are people's fathers, husbands and brothers just like us all.

Why do you think the gangs fear the feds? Point a gun not to talk of shoot an FBI agent and see the world you used to know turn to something else. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by BrutusOj(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
"No one knows my struggles but they always see my troubles"- 2Pac Amaru Shakur

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by GeneralPula: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
illicit:
He might be a Christian but he was obviously a not born again

It was cuz of People like you he sang that song... *Only God can Judge me*

5 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
GeneralPula:

An industrial puppet you say? What a disrespect to 2pac..

Yes, I will say it again. Industrial implant..
Tupac
Britney Spears
Mariah Carey
Rema [ don't be surprised ]
Ayra star [ don't be surprised ]
Billie Eillish
Lil Nax or Nas [whatever ]
Lizzo
Katy Perry
Harry Styles
Olivia [ driving license girly ]
Miley Cyrus.
Jaden Smith
Willow
Justin Bieber
Timberlake
Selena Gomez
Drake,just look at what he's doing. From Rainbow watch to polishing nail with pink color to displaying a sperm at his concert, this is gross for a Man heading to 40s. Hmmmm anything must be done to obey the Elites and maintain ur famous position..

Chris Brown e. t. c
They are all industrial puppet ,they're well trained, taught how to act the written scripts at a given time, place .And all have Alter Ego /Mind Control Mk.

7 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by GeneralPula: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
illicit:

This is not about judgement, this is about the lifestyle that he portrayed

It was violent and didn't end well for him
Are you saying this because of *Thug life* ?
Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by JeffreyJunior: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
myyansh68:

Imaginary cult you said.
Seriously, you make me laugh.
Even the Hollywood, is not hiding anything from people e. g take a look at this film Eyes wide shut then compare it to Squid Game and take a look
Rothschild [the well known and Richiest Family ].

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://therake.com/stories/icons/party-animals-the-rothschild-surrealist-ball/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjJkNPKiIWAAxUiPewKHf_MC6gQFnoECAoQAg&usg=AOvVaw1GGj0jCeF68luR3glMDts2

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.anothermag.com/design-living/7604/lessons-we-can-learn-from-the-rothschild-surrealist-ball&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjJkNPKiIWAAxUiPewKHf_MC6gQFnoECAEQAg&usg=AOvVaw1vrfeIAmeMnpA5hvCN4d2X

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://allthatsinteresting.com/rothschild-party&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjJkNPKiIWAAxUiPewKHf_MC6gQFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw3Gap-URU9dZBmCGHZduuxi
My brother, some of these things you think exist do not actually exist.

Yes, there are what I will describe as cabals in Hollywood but there's lot of exaggeration to it.

As for the Rothschilds, my career mentor and some of my friends are Jewish so I have some knowledge about their way of life.

There's no misery to Rothschilds except that the Jewish like to keep their circle very tight and always try to keep their money circulating within that circle.

If you penetrate the circle by mostly an invite, you'll understand there's no misery to them.

I'm not in anyway saying there is nothing sinister going on in Hollywood but the exaggeration is too much and those behind the exaggeration are just cashing out of the propaganda without people knowing.

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by GeneralPula: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
Kingpharamond:

The Illuminati killed Tupac and all the people who hurt him were black people the ones who he fought for. Its short sighted to blame white people even if implied. Do you know that Emiem's favorite rapper is Tupac? Bosnia and Afghan boys play Tupac when they are fighting oppression.

US government killed PAC bro..

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
My brother, some of these things you think exist do not actually exist.

Yes, there are what I will describe as cabals in Hollywood but there's lot of exaggeration to it.

As for the Rothschilds, my career mentor and some of my friends are Jewish so I have some knowledge about their way of life.

There's no misery to Rothschilds except that the Jewish like to keep their circle very tight and always try to keep their money circulating within that circle.

If you penetrate the circle by mostly an invite, you'll understand there's no misery to them.

I'm not in anyway saying there is nothing sinister going on in Hollywood but the exaggeration is too much and those behind the exaggeration are just cashing out of the propaganda without people knowing.

.Ok cheesy
UR BELIEF.
HMMMM, YOU DY SURPRISE ME.

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by stacyadams: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
Any current Tupac movie out there?
Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
GeneralPula:

US government killed PAC bro..

Tell me the difference between the US Government and the Elites.

I'm waiting.

4 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by GeneralPula: 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
myyansh68:

Yes, I will say it again. Industrial implant..
Tupac
Britney Spears
Mariah Carey
Rema [ don't be surprised ]
Ayra star [ don't be surprised ]
Billie Eillish
Lil Nax or Nas [whatever ]
Lizzo
Katy Perry
Harry Styles
Olivia [ driving license girly ]
Miley Cyrus.
Jaden Smith
Willow
Justin Bieber
Timberlake
Selena Gomez
Drake,just look at what he's doing. From Rainbow watch to polishing nail with pink color to displaying a sperm at his concert, this is gross for a Man heading to 40s. Hmmmm anything must be done to obey the Elites and maintain ur famous position..

Chris Brown e. t. c
They are all industrial puppet ,they're well trained, taught how to act the written scripts at a given time, place .And all have Alter Ego /Mind Control Mk.
From what proposition are you drawing your industrial implant from?

These so called industrial puppet, what's their job? Why are they implanting them?
Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by GeneralPula: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
stacyadams:
Any current Tupac movie out there?
Juice
Gridlock’d
Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by GeneralPula: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
myyansh68:

Tell me the difference between the US Government and the Elites.

I'm waiting.
Not all Elites are governments or in government..

Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, etc are elites, but not but in government..

Government have the power to dictate to elites, but elites doesn’t have power over government..

8 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
GeneralPula:

From what proposition are you drawing your industrial implant from?

These so called industrial puppet, what's their job? Why are they implanting them?

Are you asking me?

Don't you see the works in front of you?
All seeing eye everywhere by those industrial puppets [ don't deny ]. We are seeing it.
LGBTQ
MTF [ Man to Woman ]
FTM
[ Woman to Man ]
Gender blurring
Gender fluidity
Feminization of men
Sex slaves
One Religion [ Remember they're working on a Bible with no God in it ].
Prostitute
Legalizing Abortion..
Idolising.
From Gay ,lesbians to binary and Nor binary = Drake, Certified lover boy Chaii you try Oo.

5 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
GeneralPula:

Not all Elites are governments or in government..

Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, etc are is elites, but not but in government..

Government have the power to dictate to elites, but elites doesn’t have power over government..

You make me laugh 😂 Who gave Governments power and authorities ? God?.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pac was legendary, i still plays most of his songs when I’m goin through shit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by GeneralPula: 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
myyansh68:

You make me laugh 😂 Who gave Governments power and authorities ? God?.
You seem not to know what they call government..

Anyways, the thread is about Pac. Let not derail.

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by GeneralPula: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
myyansh68:

Are you asking me?

Don't you see the works in front of you?
All seeing eye everywhere by those industrial puppets [ don't deny ]. We are seeing it.
LGBTQ
MTF [ Man to Woman ]
FTM
[ Woman to Man ]
Gender blurring
Gender fluidity
Feminization of men
Sex slaves
One Religion [ Remember they're working on a Bible with no God in it ].
Prostitute
Legalizing Abortion..
Idolising.
From Gay ,lesbians to binary and Nor binary = Drake, Certified lover boy Chaii you try Oo.
Did 2pac supported any of these things you mentioned above? 2pac wey like woman die!

Do you listen to 2pac songs at all?

4 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
GeneralPula:

You seem not to know what they call government..

Anyways, the thread is about Pac. Let not derail.

Common, The Government is same as the cult ruling this World..
Please wake up Symbols rules, nothing like Government. It's a name written on a paper.

4 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
GeneralPula:

Did 2pac supported any of these things you mentioned above? 2pac wey like woman die!

Do you listen to 2pac songs at all?
Yes, he did and was going against them after achieving. You go no where just look at Princess Diana, Michael Jackson e. t. c how their lives end for their disloyalty to the Society.

dey play you hear ooooooopoooo! ..
Ur Neyo self wer marry wife, dy sleep with Men..
Drake wer born pikin for IndecentStar and dy like strippers self still like Men.. Those Men are Bisex.

6 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by GeneralPula: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
myyansh68:

Yes, he did and was going against them after achieving. You go no where just look at Princess Diana, Michael Jackson e. t. c how their lives end for their disloyalty to the Society.

Drake wer born pikin for IndecentStar and dy like strippers self still like Men.. Those Men are Bisex.
I don’t really care about these other names you mentioned..

Can you justify this your claim about 2pac supporting LGBT?
Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Nemesis0147(m): 3:34am On Jul 11, 2023
GeneralPula:

I don’t really care about these other names you mentioned..

Can you justify this your claim about 2pac supporting LGBT?
free that guy…people will just be yarning bullshit!

3 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Olumighty123(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2023
donbachi:
Starin through my rearview
Just looking back at the world
Through another level
Starin

Real niggas do what they wanna do, b*tch niggas do what they can wink
Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Purvan(m): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2023
Snoop and Dr Dre are the top dawgs
Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Olumighty123(m): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2023
myyansh68:

Trash that talk say 2pac na Bi, 2pac is straight as fvck. Person wey like woman pass anything..

4 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by 2O17: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
See that one calling the son of Black Panthers a puppet. 😂😏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Kingpharamond: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tupac Shakur Amaru was seriously betrayed because he stood up to hypocrite pagan Muslims.
Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Kingpharamond: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
A very short 28 second clip which Tupac is saying vehemently that he refused to play a Gang Banger Muslim role. Having Tupac who at the time 1993 two years before the 1995 Million Man March, who was the number one Rap Star play a Muslim in a movie would have helped generate support for the Million Man March. But since Tupac utterly refused they had to deal with him. Many don't understand the ego of Louis Farrakhan and his cult of Divine Nine they are the real gangsters who manipulate poor Muslims into attacking people to support their secret agendas. Tupac was a revolutionary even using Farrakhan's excerpts on his Whiteman's world song he probably never knew they were secretly against him once he wouldn't allow the Omega Psi Phi Allen Brothers to use him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYMHdZGub4g

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? / 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend / Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.