Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) (24119 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Do I Break Up With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by vickydevoka(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
taylor89:
Orphans with Vagina everywhere

I wish say God created every human with Gbola and pvssy

Make everybody dey Fvck himself all these rubbish would have been avoided

The moment they know they’ve vagina under them boom you automatically owe them money

For TOTO wey even get infection
But God creat soap n Vaseline na
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Sirchiboy: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

I once gave her like 100k with other money she get from her parent to start her make up business, everything went down, so what’s my fault
If a fellow guy ask you for 2k.
You won't do it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Fuckyoumod: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
Peachy14:
If you are tired of the relationship just open up and tell her. If you don't want her to work in the hotel give her work or better still give her capital for business, Raising dust where there is none.
make yourself useful, Go out and look for a job. This is 21 century, women are not allowed to lazy around and wait for men to do everything for her.

I blame the dude for dating a girl that can't afford 2k for herself.

This is why I don't even want to see or go close to a jobless girl for anything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by blackgold2018(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
Peachy14:
If you are tired of the relationship just open up and tell her. If you don't want her to work in the hotel give her work or better still give her capital for business, Raising dust where there is none.
lol
@give her capital for business. Is she his wife??
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Mwanamume(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
taylor89:

The moment they know they’ve vagina under them boom you automatically owe them money

Oga be calming down.lol
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Batman2412(m): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Learn to talk or chat much less with black babe. It's useless. I don't appreciate you calling her an idiot. Besides a lot of girls have pushed men to poverty by making them swear for themselves. Why saying you are broke? Don't you know there's power in the tongue? If you don't wanna do something, say you won't do it or you didn't budget for that. Saying you are broke will make the universe conspire to make you broke. A black girl shouldn't make you talk plenty so you don't prophecy negativity into your life.

Black girls are generally wired to be entitled. Dating a black girl is like adopting an orphan. If you are sick of her entitlement mentality, ghost her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Coldie(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
U even try, person way since the day I know her till today she hasn't given me a #5, that when I was in Nigeria I was asking her to come see me for years despite our house just being less than #200 apart, but after I left Nigeria she keeps telling me about how she wants to see me. Am like when it was possible seeing u was war. Now it's no longer possible, u want to see me.

I never finish with that one she would be asking me for money, she said I should give her birthday gift, I never finish with the birthday gift matter she say mk I help her with money say she want start business.

Person way I no be her bf or anything.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Dubetex96(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
taylor89:

omoh laugh wan kill me with this your post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Ebony2King: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
Peachy14:

See another entitled idiat.... with your dirty mouth like give her work.

Can’t your father also give her work? Or capital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Workch: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
You did well. Omo ale jati jati wey no fit work. Idiot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Sultty(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

How is this my fault someone I’m about to give iPhone 12
simp, simp and more simp
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by shege45: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuShet:

The thing be say I do not want to give her the phone sef cos this girl never post me once and she Dey post other Guys and her argument be say , good boyfriend scarce make her friend no come snatch me that’s y she Dey hide me , imagine
hahhaha na scam oooo
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
although the OP sounds harsh, with such ungrateful/conceited women you MUST be harsh! see as this girl is talking as if she is entitled to whatever she desire, even when the OP already told her to wait for the new phone.
what man in his right mind would waste money to fix an old yeye phone, when he is already buying a new phone for her? cant she wait a few days with that old phone?

repair the phone to use it until sunday (while you already have another phone to use), does it even make sense to anybody WITH A BRAIN?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by zakkxx: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
Dump her immediately, this is how God reveal wicked and entitled women to men but some men foolishly ignore the red flag. If u marry this girl no come cry for Naira land ooo. God done open your eye, jappa ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by tunjilana: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
She is entitled but you also need "woman management skills"...

U dont have to do those things for her but u also don't need to tell her as harshly as u did...even if u want to break up u still don't have to do it harshly....infact withdrawing attention and keeping quiet is better

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Tonytonex(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
Correct her,
If she doesn't want to change, Move.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by rajiedreez: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Guy u sef no try

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Akharmony: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
This Babe still nice o. .Thr dude is the very proud one here

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Tonytonex(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
Peachy14:
Another entitlement mentality Specie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by youngfocus(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
Intrepid01:
The only thing I can draw from the chat is that you’ve almost ruined that girls life with sex. She secretly examines her life and the kind of things you’ve done to her in bed and sometimes wonder if she’s a human being or an object but because of poverty she has accepted her fate but take succour in billing you as a way to console herself that you’re caring and you love her.

You see women are deep and there are many reasons they do what they do, it will take God alone to fully comprehend. Just give her the ew phone and repair the old phone. That’s like paying for another 1 year service in the bedroom. But pls sha make sure you wife her, spare innocent niggas from ending up with a borehole drilled by another wicked nigga😃😀😅
U are right on point they Don lodge tired
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Hohenheim(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
OP you were too aggressive, you need to learn how be calm and collected in situations like this, maybe try light one up and call her again and explain your position if she stills disagree then do whatever.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Johnchrix(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
You both are a problem.. relationship is not for kids.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by BLoomfrancs(m): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
All this headache ontop smelly pussy wey she dey sample give multiple guys angry

OP, your mumu never too much?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by prophetfire: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
Peachy14:
Did you read at all or na sense you no get?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
Mom007:
Where do u guys even find these ladies sef? lipsrsealed
When I was still dating I was so embarrassed at the mere thought of asking anyone for money that I used to just do my things myself with whatever I earn. I used to think its a disgrace to my parents, like they cannot care for me. Apparently I am old school because if you tell this to young ladies out there now,its another thing you will be hearing.

I don't open WhatsApp status any longer, even some persons you even hold in high esteem will be parading everywhere begging and asking for money from the public not to talk of who they are dating. Some even celebrate birthday different times in a year because they see it as an avenue to beg people on their contact list,

If I have a female child in the future she dear not try this bullshit, some even start this habbit while in secondary school even when they receive adequate funding from their parents.

The way the child is brought up goes a long way in shaping the child.

It is a pathetic situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by GboyegaD(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ajay7411:

Seems like you haven't met an entitled woman before.

Rather than calling her by names that are not hers, why not end the relationship? His is the typical case of "person wey dem give meat wey say na bone. Dem say throway am, e say e get small meat". If she asked for money and he feels he cannot afford it and that should do.

luminouz:

Gboyega again!!!

Must you always talk like say na woman you be ni?

Haaaaaaaaa.... Isn't it obvious what that girl is, a golddigger and more?

Alaye your matter taya me oh!!!

Oga, abeg no kill yourself for my matter oooo. Instead of make you tell am truth say e no suppose dey act like messiah, you dey blame person wey him tell say him be savior.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by lexisop: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
Yes
Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
GboyegaD:

Rather than calling her by names that are not hers, why not end the relationship? His is the typical case of "person wey dem give meat wey say na bone. Dem say throway am, e say e get small meat". If she asked for money and he feels he cannot afford it and that should do.
Don't forget that she brought up the matter of lodging her in a hotel first... Now, that says a lot about her.

The relationship between them don kukuma turn to hookup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Enculer2: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
Poverty all around. Run brother. This one will make you poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by tyup(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
Omotakins:
You are brutish! Why would you call her an idiot? From the conversation, she wasn't really out of her boundary. Even if you're giving her a more expensive phone than iPhone 12, there shouldn't be room for name calling. You are proud, disrespectful and have a propensity to beat someone you're in a relationship with. She has her inadequacies(no doubt), but that chat exposed you more.

If it exposed him more what is your problem with it? Someone got a phone for you and told you to wait till Sunday and you can't be patient enough to wait, isn't that being idiotic?

Infact you and the girl are both ediots. Nonsense. Imagine so much energy to type this nonsense cuz it involves a girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Josephkabila12: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
Billionaire2:
No ooo, continue
go and sell your papa land and give her the money

I dey tell u, girl go dey demand because of rotten pvssy. Nah wa for some niggas sef

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) by Tyktoker: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
Them don knack tire, see finish don enter, don't forget the "lodging part"
TinubuShet:
I’m already tired of the relationship it’s not leading anywhere since she started working in an hotel in which I’m strongly against

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? / Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker / Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.