Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... (1231 Views)

Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments / Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award / Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... by sorepco(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2023
What is the world turning to? Very soon a 'REAL' will be non existent in many endeavors as men who transitioned to women are now dominating the feminine space. I am worried and surprised that women seem to be nonchalant about this invasion of their space!

CNN — 

Rikkie Kollé became the first openly trans pageant contestant to win the title of Miss Netherlands on Saturday, and she will go on to represent her country in Miss Universe later this year.

“I did it!” Kollé wrote in a joyous Instagram post after her win at the AFAS Theater in Leusden. “I made my community proud and showed it can be done,” she added in Dutch with an emoji of the light blue, light pink and white-striped trans flag.

Australia’s Aboriginal LGBTQ community takes center stage at Sydney WorldPride

Throughout the competition, which narrowed down hundreds of entrants to 10 finalists in April, Kollé has used her platform to promote a more inclusive vision of the pageant world, and to encourage others to feel inspired.

“Miss Universe asked us to describe ourselves in one word,” Kollé shared in a video posted to her Instagram page last month. “The word I’m choosing is ‘victory,’ because as a little boy I conquered all the things that came through my path — and look at me now, standing here as a strong, empowering and confident trans woman.”

“Never forget that we can do this together, you’re not alone on this planet. Never stop dreaming of being your ultimate and confident YOU!” she wrote in the accompanying caption. “Never let someone tell you what’s good for you, because the only thing that matters is that you become the best version of yourself.”

Miss Universe 2022 R'Bonney Gabriel joined Rikkie Kollé onstage to celebrate her win.

Kollé, who is 22 years old and from Breda, was crowned onstage by last year’s winner, Ona Moody. She was also presented her sash by the reigning Miss Universe, R’Bonney Gabriel.

If Kollé wins Miss Universe, she will be the first trans women to wear its tiara. The pageant has allowed trans participants since 2012, and in 2018, Ángela Ponce from Spain became the pageant’s first out contestant, but she did not advance to the finals.

Next month, activist Daniela Arroyo González will also look to make history as the first out trans woman to win Miss Universe Puerto Rico, and will advance to Miss Universe as well if crowned. This year, 90 women from around the world will compete in the 2023 pageant, according to its website.

https://edition.cnn.com/style/miss-netherlands-pageant-rikkie-kolle/index.html

Re: Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... by ekineme: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2023
Yeye the smell, Both the organizers for allowing him to contest, the transferred gender himself, anyone that voted or supported him, " Are all mad".

"If no be panadal e no fit work like panadol". Despite all the body modifications, the him in her is still obvious. Nothing can be compared to follow come.

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... by superCleanworks(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2023
the organizers just gave the clown the crown just to please the trans community. Same way they took the award from the real winner and gave to that scumbag called LIA THOMAS.

funny thing is ACTUAL WOMEN are there clapping while their rights and destiny is being snatched away by men disguised as women.

their next target is MISS WORLD and I hope everyone will clap the day a transgender will win it too. Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... by suckmedownthere(f): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2023
I want a clear definition of what a 'woman' is? Then she I mean he will be truly justified as the winner...
Re: Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2023
A woman is someone who's able to see her monthly periods and can get pregnant, unless she has a medical condition preventing her from experiencing those two things.
suckmedownthere:
I want a clear definition of what a 'woman' is? Then she I mean he will be truly justified as the winner...

3 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... by pansophist(m): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2023
The same people that are controlling feminism are also controlling this trans nonsense.

Because how else would you explain the graveyard silence from women in this invasion of their space, and also feminism supporting these men?

I mean, so many losers of a man who can't win in male sports like kickboxing or swimming transitioned to women and became champions instantly, since men are naturally stronger.

How can such losers of a man be allowed in the same bathroom with a girl,? Feminism and stupidity seem like tight friends, because God knows if I catch any tranny in the same bathroom with my daughter, wetin I go do you eh? chai.

Only if these weak men can experience real women's issues for one day such as menstruation, or actual pregnancy, I believe this transition to women will stop instantly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... by BucketMan: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2023
pansophist:
The same people that are controlling feminism are also controlling this trans nonsense.

Because how else would you explain the graveyard silence from women in this invasion of their space, and also feminism supporting these men?

I mean, so many losers of a man who can't win in male sports like kickboxing or swimming transitioned to women and became champions instantly, since men are naturally stronger.

How can such losers of a man be allowed in the same bathroom with a girl,? Feminism and stupidity seem like tight friends, because God knows if I catch any tranny in the same bathroom with my daughter, wetin I go do you eh? chai.

Only if these weak men can experience real women's issues for one day such as menstruation, or actual pregnancy, I believe this transition to women will stop instantly.
lol you dey follow your daughter enter bathroom? 😂
Re: Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... by Geovanni412(m): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2023
superCleanworks:
the organizers just gave the clown the crown just to please the trans community. Same way they took the award from the real winner and gave to that scumbag called LIA THOMAS.

funny thing is ACTUAL WOMEN are there clapping for the winner.

She isn't even the finest trans woman

How is she winning this competition if not ojoro?
Re: Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... by superCleanworks(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2023
Geovanni412:

She isn't even the finest trans woman

How is she winning this competition if not ojoro?

that's what I am saying nawww.. they just orchestrated the whole thing so that the transgender community will have more validation and dominance.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... by mablie(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2023
pansophist:

Hello there.What do you think the endgame of this transgender (especially males turning into "females') being brought into the mainstream cultural zeitegeist agenda is? Ten years ago,this was virtually unheard of.I have read many posts (not on this website ofcourse) by heterosexual males frustrated with modern women encouraging other straight males to dump biological women and instead go for these trans women.
Re: Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... by superCleanworks(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2023
Samantha124:
A woman is someone who's able to see her monthly periods and can get pregnant, unless she has a medical condition preventing her from experiencing those two things.

to be more specific. A woman is someone who has XX chromosomes FROM BIRTH and not from some mutation and modifications

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2023
Correct.
superCleanworks:

to be more specific. A woman is someone who has XX chromosomes FROM BIRTH and not from some mutation and modifications

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... by Raydos: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
Women will suffer more

Men win men's competition
And still win women's competition in disguise as a Transgender

Women will win nothing in this life again 😂😂😂
Re: Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... by luminouz(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
Samantha124:

This is a fuqin lie.

A woman is whoever says she is.

Hell, I'm a woman myself.

Let the Woke Craze continue. I love it grin

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... by pansophist(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
mablie:

Hello there.What do you think the endgame of this transgender (especially males turning into "females') being brought into the mainstream cultural zeitegeist agenda is? Ten years ago,this was virtually unheard of.I have read many posts (not on this website ofcourse) by heterosexual males frustrated with modern women encouraging other straight males to dump biological women and instead go for these trans women.

Geroge Carlin (Rest in peace) predicted this decades ago.

The end goal is a population docile enough to not question anything, will accept anything, and weak and smart enough to run the machine and do what they are told.

So always question when they tell you to accept any new terms. From Feminism, transsexualism, LGBT, LGBTQIA+, transhumanism, ableism, etc

In the West right now, most women don't want kids. That is contrary to female nature. But through third waves feminism, women have been successfully brainwashed that wanting a family, kids and a husband is supporting the patriarchy.

I don't know any of my female classmates that wanted kids. You heard that right, not one. Don't take my word for it. Just check the fertility rate of most Western countries. It's below replacement level.

Many oof the so-called ¨independent¨,¨I don't need a man¨, feminists are on only-fans cashing out from the simps followers they don't need.

It's not just women, men also became feminine. Lacks authority, they are a man because they have a deek, not via their deeds. SOme sef have started changing to women and wearing skirts. At least, no matter how naija women dislike Nigerian men for example, at least they still ask women out grin

They go buy you shawarma, recharge card, phone, and disturb your destiny with calls. Over here, men are so shy? girls begin questioning themselves if they are fine at all.

And men instead of toast women in real life, workout and look like a masculine man, are very fat, chubby, and actually glorified. Fatpride remember?

When Jesus they come abeg?

9 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... by Kodak9(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
pansophist:

The end goal is a population docile enough to not question anything, will accept anything, and weak and smart enough to run the machine and do what they are told.

So always question when they tell you to accept any new terms. From Feminism, transsexualism, LGBT, LGBTQIA+, transhumanism, ableism, etc

In the West right now, most women don't want kids. That is contrary to female nature. But through third waves feminism, women have been successfully brainwashed that wanting a family, kids and a husband is supporting the patriarchy.

I don't know any of my female classmates that wanted kids. You heard that right, not one. Don't take my word for it. Just check the fertility rate of most Western countries. It's below replacement level.

Many oof the so-called ¨independent¨,¨I don't need a man¨, feminists are on only-fans cashing out from the simps followers they don't need.

It's not just women, men also became feminine. Lacks authority, they are a man because they have a deek, not via their deeds. SOme sef have started changing to women and wearing skirts. At least, no matter how naija women dislike Nigerian men for example, at least they still ask women out grin

They go buy you shawarma, recharge card, phone, and disturb your destiny with calls. Over here, men are so shy? girls begin questioning themselves if they are fine at all.

And men instead of toast women in real life, workout and look like a masculine man, are very fat, chubby, and actually glorified. Fatpride remember?

e be like say you go school outside
Re: Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... by Gerrard59(m): 6:01am On Jul 13, 2023
The surprising thing is that women are actually supporting this nonsense. Many Nigerian ret@rded feminists would have joined if not Sugarbaddie, who really campaigned on Twitter for them not to join as it erodes women's rights. What these women don't know is that actual misogynists are delighted by this atrocity because it further removes women from the centre. A time will come men will change gender to women and compete for jobs, thereby benefitting from the numerous quotas women are enjoying.

On the other hand, Africa can benefit from this anomaly. I recall Caster Semenya was said to have high testosterone, so she cannot compete with "women". That was a racially motivated judgement. But with this new development, simply enter DRC or Congo Republic, pack abobis, pay them good money to convert to "women", train them and send them to international competitions to compete as women. When these mad oyibos see black people take advantage of the abnormality they are promoting, they will change the rules.

Since they want to be mad, teach them how to be mad.
Re: Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... by mablie(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
pansophist:

I read and re-read your post numerous times because the points you made are quite disturbing but funny to me because i generally laugh at absurdities.
I am aware of the late George Carlin;very intelligent man but also came across as a little bit "angry-ish" to me.
As for the young ladies not desiring children,as they grow older,they will.Its always easier to judge women by their actions rather than their words.
Afterall,i have seen hardcore,raging female German feminists convert to Islam and marry Moslem men from Syria and Somalia.
As for the Nigerian men approaching women and foreign men being shy,i watched a video where two black British women described the exact situation a few months ago (the video is below)
Thank you for the response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0meUhfyjkJM&t=11s

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... by pansophist(m): 4:15am On Jul 14, 2023
mablie:

Afterall,i have seen hardcore,raging female German feminists convert to Islam and marry Moslem men from Syria and Somalia.
As for the Nigerian men approaching women and foreign men being shy.

I watched a video where two black British women described the exact situation a few months ago (the video is below). Thank you for the response.

Oh, you've seen it too?

I know this militant feminist girl that wants to marry a wealthy Muslim man so she don't have to work. She said they takes care of their wives, and are very masculine. I shock.

I mean, Islam is far more patriarchal than Christianity. I don't know if she had found her Muslim husband, but yes, I've experienced it as well.

Also the girls in your YouTube videos are correct. Naija women do apprect Nigerian men to an extent abroad. If not for anything, they spend, and always makes a woman feel on top of the world.

No matter how this Tinubu economy bites, lots of women will never feel it because dozens of men are in the background bankrolling them. Just Cotonou here when I always visit, you'll see young couples doing their love so cheaply.

Guy came with an okada, the babe also came with an okada. They order for maybe showarma and two cokes, eat while watching something on social media, laughing together. It was so pure and sweet.

There are not much places to go out there, so for couples, it's just eatery and beach. But if you spot many of this couples doing their thing, it warms the heart.

You'll see a very fine babe, her phone is a very cheap one. If you compare the stuff Benin Republic girls get from their men for example, you'll know say naija guys de try.

There are few places in the world where a boy that is not working is stressing himself to pay for house rent of his babe. Almost get high blood pressure to perform, and express his love.

Nigerian men lead with cash. No contest. You may call them devils, heartbreakers, but as a woman, if you have sense, you'll enjoy. Little wonder why we have the highest trans women in Africa. Idiotic men that wants to cash out from other men. Bobrisky for example.

8 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Actualize Your Sexual Fantasies With Our 4d Adult Videos / Pls Read The Text Message She Sent / Ladies, Is This An Excusable Reason For A Woman To Cheat On A Faithful Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.