Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. (21351 Views)

Avoid A Narcissist At All Cost, My Experience. A Must Read. / My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Saintinoo(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2023
Cloudflare:

I can bet my balls you can't hangout with the narcissist girls have dealt with before let alone dating or knacking them.

Oga the greatest weapon a man has over a woman is ATTENTION. same way the greatest weapon a woman has over a man is SEX.

only real men understands this. It's like you don't know a woman's life revolves around ATTENTION. dude women can't do without attention, real men understands this and play the game very well. Narcissist girls loves attention like mad, this is exactly why even when they're at fault, they would want to shift the blame on you so you can Apologize (your apology will boast their ego and pride). A sane man won't apologize! In fact he'll ghost her like she doesn't exist. Dude we have played this game years ago, Na fact I dey tell you. Dem no born any girl well to do narcissistic for where you dey. They can only do that to weak Simp and gentle guys who think with their emotions. No be for where I dey

That is the reason I said you dated one of those Nigerian girls and not a covert narc.

A covert narc is like an eagle, she monitors you often, knows when to roll on the floor to apologise, even give you the said attention, all this she know what she is doing. Most of them start changing when you get married to them.

This girl at a stage in the relationship will beg and beg, and make it look like she will die if I leave, all was to get me deep and committed.

They disguise as that dream girl you want, and when they get you, they start destroying you. You are not strong than man that were once destroyed by female narc. I doubt you have ever dated a covert narcissist.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Saintinoo(m): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2023
dunga09:
It was a terrible experince for me cuz I married one. It was a tough decision to allow her go after destroying my car windscreen. Some are even Millitant in nature.

Didn't you notice those signs early before wedding her? I know she pushed you for marriage early with her love bombing. I almost did same mistake of marrying her.

Sorry for your experience.
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2023
vickydevoka:

Narcissist are Always fine ladies and rich guys. Or highly educated individuals

I agree. But, "usually" should be the word, not "always".
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by achimendy(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2023
Saintinoo:

I know for sure that I am strong of a man emotionally than you. What do you think simping is? Try get into a serious relationship with them and see.

Don't describe that as emotional strongness but inaction on your part.

Secondly, telling me to get into a relationship them and see is very funny and senseless, because you believe every man will behave thesame way you did.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2023
Igboid:

You sound like a Narcissist male.
I bet you are.

He is.
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2023
Cloudflare:

Nothing like love bomb. She toyed with you and make it hard because humans naturally love what they can't get easily. Girls like that subdued immediately they encounter a real man. Bang nonsense out of her and give her the silent treatment. Tell her you're busy even when she wants your attention baldly. Dude she'll be the one wondering what you're up to. Dem no born am well to dey give you silent treatment when in reality na u suppose dey give her silent treatment.

Narcissist girls can only use quiet and emotionally Dudes. Baba no be guys like me because I don show dem shege tire.

You're a narcissist too.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Xtopherprince(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2023
poshestmina:
It shouldn't be a women bashing thread because narcissists are not only women.

They are the worst emotional manipulators on earth . they'll rather die than admit and take responsibility of their wrongs .
He'll cheat and would blame me for not giving him attention and his mental health blah blah .

Gaslighting . Playing the victim card.
Gets very aggressive when angry and of course Domestic violence.
He'd beat me up so bad and then force me to stay indoors so "I don't spoil his image".

The relationship ended with Nysc.
Started begging me and going for Therapies.

Only my brothers know what they said or did to him ,I didn't hear from him again till date.

Toxic souls and if you stick around them for a long time ,you become as toxic as them.
They'll drain you mentally , emotionally, spiritually and in every possible way if you let them.

Now,once I notice that attitude from anyone , even a female friend or colleague ,I cut them off immediately!!
Those people will make you feel mad and frustrated and that's how they derive their own happiness.

Have got this live in girlfriend. She was previously staying with the brother, he couldn't afford rent so she moved in with me. Been footing her bills but damn girl is never appreciative. It's always all about what she wants and nothing else. Gets angry over petty issues. She's only got male friends, and when I object she limits how often she always visits them, it's silent treatment for a week.
Got her a job last month at a friend's company to keep her busy atleast, Immediately she got her first salary she stopped going. Dude had to call me to ask why she stopped, I wasn't even aware. Confronted her bout it and we've not been on speaking terms since. Recently told her I'd stop footing her bills and she should look for someone else to stay with by the end of this month. Really can't deal anymore...

6 Likes

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2023
megabank:
It's funny how every engager of this thread is stating how he or she has dated a narcissist at one point or the order, and how he will not hesitate to cut off from one should he find any narcissistic trait in him.
I think this calls for introspection. Some of us may be far worst than the people we call narcissists. Sometimes, the things we do and say, thinking we are right will be adjudged to be narcissistic to an uninterested passerby.
Let's look into our hearts, and start by killing the narcissist in us first.

Truth.

Everyone claims they dated a narcissist or are friends with one but are never narcissists themselves. Laughable.

The truth is, everyone has a trait/tinge of narcissism in them. Everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by achimendy(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2023
Saintinoo:

That is the reason I said you dated one of those Nigerian girls and not a covert narc.

A covert narc is like an eagle, she monitors you often, knows when to roll on the floor to apologise, even give you the said attention, all this she know what she is doing. Most of them start changing when you get married to them.

This girl at a stage in the relationship will beg and beg, and make it look like she will die if I leave, all was to get me deep and committed.

They disguise as that dream girl you want, and when they get you, they start destroying you. You are not strong than man that were once destroyed by female narc. I doubt you have ever dated a covert narcissist.

From your write up I already know the kind of man you're. That guy you replied to is also saying the exact thing I told you in my previous comments, but you still don't want to accept that you're a simp. And the funny part is that, you want every man to believe that no man can handle a female narcissists just like you. It is very very wrong of you to think that way. Have you ever thought of Male narcissists b4?, or a Male and female narcissists dating each other b4? Have you thought of what will become of their relationship , or you believe is only women that are designed to be narcissists??

If you've ever thought of this I don't think you will be saying all this things you're saying.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Cloudflare: 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're a narcissist too.

It takes a narcissist to know one

1 Like

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by goldust777: 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
achimendy:

From your write up I already know the kind of man you're. That guy you replied to is also saying the exact thing I told you in my previous comments, but you still don't want to accept that you're a simp. And the funny part is that, you want every man to believe that no man can handle a female narcissists just like you. It is very very wrong of you to think that way. Have you ever thought of Male narcissists b4?, or a Male and female narcissists dating each other b4? Have you thought of what will become of their relationship , or you believe is only women that are designed to be narcissists??

If you've ever thought of this I don't think you will be saying all this things you're saying.
He is not a simp narcissist get level there is surface narcissist the average Nigerian girl and pathogical or deep narcissist this are the real demons in humanskin that can send you to aro or yaba mental asylum/mental hospital by merely dating,marrying or being very close to them

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Cloudflare: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
Saintinoo:

That's emotional manipulations and being clingy. Everything you wrote above is called emotional manipulations. You mistake emotional manipulations as narcissist? Dude girls like the one you wrote above are highly manipulative.

Dude a girl who's narcissist Won't beg for your attention at all, she won't beg and beg you in the relationship. Na you sef go dey beg her just like the OP did. U will be the one that will always apologize to her just like the OP did. I dey tell you say u no fit handle the narcissist wey I don deal with before let alone banging them. Re-read my comments again to understand my point.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by QueenVaji: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
BobbieZion:
They are usually very cute and charming.
Now that covers the underlying narcissistic tendencies,so at first you won't see it coming.

They love bomb you and create a false perfect world for you, but anytime you want to talk about any thing serious they snub you.
They are the greatest at entitlement,they want you to become their parent.
They are never available emotionally and they lack empathy.
They are great liars [/b]and have countless sex partners, so they are great cheats.

They make you run mad and after some time you will start losing your sanity.
[b]Their victims are mostly kind hearted and caring people.

[b]They are very intelligent [/b]and they create scenarios in their head, which makes them great at acting and directing.

Judith anywhere you are just know that I am a real OG, you couldn't toy with my intelligence.
And if I had the opportunity I will collect my Mavado watch back, e still dey pain me die.

If you catch them lying even red handed then u have started another war cos they rather die that to admit...i call my ex devil

1 Like

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Degrezhaa: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
pansophist:
Narcs are like thieves, their operations are in the dark. They target the inexperienced and believe in their own exceptionalism on manipulation until they jam a narc slayer like me that will deal with them wotowoto.

I can be a friend with a narc forever, just to learn more from them, and counter their every move. I don't mind taking a few blows, but it's a small price to pay, to know their operations well.

I haven't dated a narc before I am too smart for them. I already know them from afar, and will never personalize those devilish creatures. And I don't care if they are black goats, in a dark alley, I can sniff them or feel their heartbeat. Pretense doesn't help them.

All this know-how comes with intense knowledge of human nature, a hardcore personal development journey, and not infusing my bias in a situation base on my feelings.

If your actions proves to me that you have narc tendencies, I will believe you. Your words are meaningless, I always look at your actions.

NArcs arer loosers. You don't have to chase them off. Befriend them and learn more from their operations.

Can you tell me some of the traits of narcissists and how to spot them from afar.
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by goldust777: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
achimendy:

Nigerian veteran Nollywood actor saint obi wife was a female covert narcissist go and google what happened to saint obi and where he is today
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by vickydevoka(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I agree. But, "usually" should be the word, not "always".
Yes. You are right
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Munzy14(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
poshestmina:
It shouldn't be a women bashing thread because narcissists are not only women.

They are the worst emotional manipulators on earth . they'll rather die than admit and take responsibility of their wrongs .
He'll cheat and would blame me for not giving him attention and his mental health blah blah .

Gaslighting . Playing the victim card.
Gets very aggressive when angry and of course Domestic violence.
He'd beat me up so bad and then force me to stay indoors so "I don't spoil his image".

The relationship ended with Nysc.
Started begging me and going for Therapies.

Only my brothers know what they said or did to him ,I didn't hear from him again till date.

Toxic souls and if you stick around them for a long time ,you become as toxic as them.
They'll drain you mentally , emotionally, spiritually and in every possible way if you let them.

Now,once I notice that attitude from anyone , even a female friend or colleague ,I cut them off immediately!!
Those people will make you feel mad and frustrated and that's how they derive their own happiness.
The worst punishment any human will do, is having an affair with a Narcist.

I call them master manipulators/people users.

They only love themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by DonroxyII: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
Saintinoo:

I was planning marriage with her soon, thank God the mask went off, bro if I start telling you my experience, you will really pity me, female covert narc destroy her prey no matter how strong he is.
Learn Your Lessons & Handle Your relationship Better next time ....

A Man Must Be Ready to Manned His Woman or Get da Fvck Out !
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by true2god: 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
BobbieZion:
They are usually very cute and charming.
Now that covers the underlying narcissistic tendencies,so at first you won't see it coming.

They love bomb you and create a false perfect world for you, but anytime you want to talk about any thing serious they snub you.
They are the greatest at entitlement,they want you to become their parent.
They are never available emotionally and they lack empathy.
They are great liars and have countless sex partners, so they are great cheats.

They make you run mad and after some time you will start losing your sanity.
Their victims are mostly kind hearted and caring people.
They are very intelligent and they create scenarios in their head, which makes them great at acting and directing.

Judith anywhere you are just know that I am a real OG, you couldn't toy with my intelligence.
And if I had the opportunity I will collect my Mavado watch back, e still dey pain me die.
My great OG, I love your write-up. Your last paragraph got me cracked up;

My former evil Patience may God punish you wherever you are; the greatest narcissist and psycho bitch of all time.
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by achimendy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
goldust777:

Nigerian veteran Nollywood actor saint obi wife was a female covert narcissist go and google what happened to saint obi and where he is today

What makes you think every man is like saint obi?
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by 6ixT8: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fazefaze sup?
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by 6ixT8: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
Till one banny like that begin dey try press how lean I becomes. I'd to call her out to her toxicity. Babe begin para. I have to keep her at arm length.

Many people dey lean already for this country wey we gather dey, no one need reminder.
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by achimendy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
goldust777:

He is not a simp narcissist get level there is surface narcissist the average Nigerian girl and pathogical or deep narcissist this are the real demons in humanskin that can send you to aro or yaba mental asylum/mental hospital by merely dating,marrying or being very close to them

Why do you only think of female narcissists?

Have you ever thought of male narcissist too??
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by QueenVaji: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
Saintinoo:

You only need to encounter them to know how to deal with them, many people don't know that those narc are demons on their own. They come in different forms, mine was even a V. For people praying to marry a V, not all that glitter is gold.

Do you stay in aba?

That virgin part is a typical weapon of covert narcs...as they want u to believe they are too perfect

Baba honestly speakin eh, Am really scared reading all that you wrote up there and also with other peoples experience...its as if we dated the same girl

and to make matters worse, i still want to go back to her after 5 months we broke up already

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
Narcissists are slave drivers. They always want to debase someone. They are highly manipulative too I hate their personality because they are demons.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by DonroxyII: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
achimendy:

Don't describe that as emotional strongness but inaction on your part.

Secondly, telling me to get into a relationship them and see is very funny and senseless, because you believe every man will behave thesame way you did.
He was Bombed grin ... He need to Work on His Emotions ... He was Overtly attached & Once a Smart Woman Discovers You are Weak for Her(Even if You are Truly Weak, Don't Show Weaknesses) .. She Will Use Your Head Play Snoker Small Before Tossing You Away or Pitying Your SillySimping Ass to Help You ....

Simply Be a Man & Define Your Tolerance & Endurance Levels before taking Decisive Actions Then You shall Be OK!
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by DonroxyII: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
Xtopherprince:

Have got this live in girlfriend. She was previously staying with the brother, he couldn't afford rent so she moved in with me. Been footing her bills but damn girl is never appreciative. It's always all about what she wants and nothing else. Gets angry over petty issues. She's only got male friends, and when I object she limits how often she always visits them, it's silent treatment for a week.
Got her a job last month at a friend's company to keep her busy atleast, Immediately she got her first salary she stopped going. Dude had to call me to ask why she stopped, I wasn't even aware. Confronted her bout it and we've not been on speaking terms since. Recently told her I'd stop footing her bills and she should look for someone else to stay with by the end of this month. Really can't deal anymore...
grin ... You Say You be Prince ....

The Average IQ of a Prince is full of "Wisdom" & to Cap it You must have Innate Powers But to be Run Street .... Omoh, Where your kingdom from
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Perfectman91: 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Mr perfect how come your home is not perfect?

Omoh, such is life o

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Saintinoo(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Cloudflare:

That's emotional manipulations and being clingy. Everything you wrote above is called emotional manipulations. You mistake emotional manipulations as narcissist? Dude girls like the one you wrote above are highly manipulative.

Dude a girl who's narcissist Won't beg for your attention at all, she won't beg and beg you in the relationship. Na you sef go dey beg her just like the OP did. U will be the one that will always apologize to her just like the OP did. I dey tell you say u no fit handle the narcissist wey I don deal with before let alone banging them. Re-read my comments again to understand my point.

No need replying you dude, sure you must be a male narcissist too.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Saintinoo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
goldust777:

Leave those guys, they claim strong on social media while they beg ladies for sex online. Victims of covert narcissist are medically advised to seek therapy because that shit is a terrible disorder, to them everyone but them is a simp.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Saintinoo(m): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
QueenVaji:

If you catch them lying even red handed then u have started another war cos they rather die that to admit...i call my ex devil

They will start a war, if you catch them lying until you apologize. I don't wish NY worst enemy such experience.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Saintinoo(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
QueenVaji:

Do you stay in aba?

That virgin part is a typical weapon of covert narcs...as they want u to believe they are too perfect

Baba honestly speakin eh, Am really scared reading all that you wrote up there and also with other peoples experience...its as if we dated the same girl

and to make matters worse, i still want to go back to her after 5 months we broke up already

The best us to go no contact, remove every means of reaching her, I am doing that now, it is not easy, I went back after two months of ghosting her, that was when the real her came out. I had to go back to ghosting her and decided that it was over for good.

It is the love bombing that makes you go back, when you think of how sweet she have been in the past, you feel you might not get another girl like her. I think one better way of forgetting her is to get a woman that have more that what she has, and seek help online.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? / Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? / You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.