Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,352 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. (21344 Views)

Avoid A Narcissist At All Cost, My Experience. A Must Read. / My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Abolodje: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
batistutajulio:

Here's my story, I had encounter with someone like that recently and till today, although I've moved on but anytime I remember the encounter. I asked myself am I the problem or she is problem? Although, I made mistake. I felt she was more a street-wise selfish woman.

But here is the good and bad news. I'm good like f*cking healthy. I wish I knew her game earlier, I would've inflicted a real hit on her psychology for attempting to play me. If you're a Nacissist, pray not to meet me or else it will be a real game.

All psychopath should avoid me because I'm a predator and they're my prey. I know their moves unless I'm caught unaware.
“Heres my story”…then proceeds not to tell a single story at all.
You’re not okay brosundecided

1 Like

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Cloudflare: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Saintinoo:

No need replying you dude, sure you must be a male narcissist too.

U too wan join the trend just to feel belong?
Dude It takes a narcissist to know one. you probably don't know the difference between being clingy, emotional manipulations and one who's a narcissist. Oga U met a highly manipulative girl not a narcissist
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by QueenVaji: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
Cloudflare:

U too wan join the trend just to feel belong?
Dude It takes a narcissist to know one. you probably don't know the difference between being clingy, emotional manipulations and one who's a narcissist. Oga U met a highly manipulative girl not a narcissist

Oga please shatap....emotional manipulation is part of their character..stop displaying your idiocy here thinking that you know anything

5 Likes

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
Perfectman91:

Omoh, such is life o
please try and make it perfect
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by achimendy(m): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
DonroxyII:
He was Bombed grin ... He need to Work on His Emotions ... He was Overtly attached & Once a Smart Woman Discovers You are Weak for Her(Even if You are Truly Weak, Don't Show Weaknesses) .. She Will Use Her Head Play Snoker Small Before Tossing You Away or Pitying Your SillySimping Ass to Help You ....

Simply Be a Man & Define Your Tolerance & Endurance Levels before taking Decisive Actions Then You shall Be OK!

Exactly bro, that nigga need to wise up and understand that women like playing psychological game with men, and if you fall for it as a man you're gone.

As a man you don't love a woman with your heart but your brain.
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Perfectman91: 12:24am On Jul 15, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
please try and make it perfect

Things that have happened cannot be undone
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Dannnn: 5:10am On Jul 15, 2023
What manner of man will be apologizing every time a woman does wrong? Only a spineless man.

You will hear: "for peace to reign, I just had to apologize". Dem forbid her to say sorry? Oga, any woman that wants war, give the woman WAR...

Deep down, it's not because you want peace to reign that's making you to apologize, but because of the "sweetness" of her pvssy.

There are over 3 billion pvssies out there that are sweeter than hers.

It's lack of self-love that makes a woman's " love bombing" bring you to your knees.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by DonroxyII: 5:39am On Jul 15, 2023
achimendy:

Exactly bro, that nigga need to wise up and understand that women like playing psychological game with men, and if you fall for it as a man you're gone.

As a man you don't love a woman with your heart but your brain.
grin ...
If he Fails to Learn the Soft Way ... He will Learn the Hard Way ....

Women are Created to Train Men On How to Be a Man Not a Boy Anymore grin

If You are Grown Enough to Fvck Pvssy, You Must Be Grown Enough to Manage the Brain Behind the Pvssy if not You Will Suffer grin ChoiChoi grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Cloudflare: 6:40am On Jul 15, 2023
QueenVaji:

Oga please shatap....emotional manipulation is part of their character..stop displaying your idiocy here thinking that you know anything

You're probably a female narcissist. I'll urge you to avoid me. I don't engage f.ools and 🤡 like you
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by pansophist(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2023
Degrezhaa:

Can you tell me some of the traits of narcissists and how to spot them from afar.

You may google about it, and lots of info abounds online, narc traits are not exoteric secrets or planetary sciences, it's all out there. But what I will say is this.

Narcissism is more of a female trait than a male, while psychopathy is more of a male trait than a female. Narcissism is how a corrupt woman reaches her goals, while psychopathy is how a corrupt man/weak reaches his goals.

For someone to be so ruthless, such as killing for a living (assassins), war criminals destroying countries (Bush), international criminal pimps that traffic humans, Killing millions of people (eg nazi to the Jews), and all other despicable crimes, a massive dose of psychopathy is the foundation.

You will find men in all these areas. Psychopaths do not share the normal, healthy human empathetic response. Someone may just be slaughtered like a ram in their presence and they will just walk by like it's nothing.

Traits that go hand in hand with psychopathy are dictatorship, authoritarianism, ruthlessness, repression, subjugation, injustice, etc. These are typically male traits. When people think of these words, they don't think of a woman.

Now for narcissism, its typical traits are ego, arrogance, entitlement, attention slave, lack of accountability, exploitation, playing the victim card, obsession with controlling others, self-centered, petty, exceptionalism, addiction to social media, obsession with social status, insecure, cannot be satisfied, vain, instability in relationships, liar, self-righteousness, etc.

You can agree that the above paragraph is what you will experience mostly from females. Given their weak nature, it's how corrupted women navigate life to get what they want. Virtuous women will get their way in life due to their virtue.

Of course, you will experience female psychopaths and example of such are those females you see that were caught with men committing crimes like assassinations, but exceptions only proves the rules.

Also if you see a narcissistic man, he is probably not strong in essence, has no power at all in society, a low-barrel slowpoke, that has humiliated himself to deploy corrupt feminine tactics (manipulation/narcissism) to survive.

So watch out for the above traits when determining if someone is something. Just be patient and they will expose themselves. Time is a narcist's worse enemy. You will always find a narcissist in relational dynamics where the other person has something that they want.

Then, such narcs will employ all these dark traits to get to the meat of their desires. And they always want it quick. So make sure you put up a vague hope that they will get it, then waste their time.

That's how you punish those demons effectively. Don't confront them, it's futile. They choose to operate in the dark with you, then beat them in their game. The giver will always have more game-changing cards to play than the receiver.

Weakness can never defeat strength unless strength is stupid and doesn't know the operations of the weak. All in all, narcs are losers, and treat them as such. They can only win when you don't know their operations.

So yea.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by pansophist(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2023
Saintinoo:

You only need to encounter them to know how to deal with them, many people don't know that those narc are demons on their own. They come in different forms, mine was even a V. For people praying to marry a V, not all that glitter is gold.

I have encountered with few narcs, with two men in the mix, and they all hate me vehemently. If they can't get their way with you, they hate you.

Now the question is, would you rather live life according to your own terms and be hated, or on their own terms and be loved, therefore sacrificing your own interest? The answer is obvious.

If the price one has to pay for a narc to love them is to be their beech, then obviously any sensible person will prefer to be hated. Narcs think so much of themselves, that they are worth anything to be appeased.

When on a good day, the only thing they deserve is a well-aim shot on their forehead.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by QueenVaji: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2023
Cloudflare:

You're probably a female narcissist. I'll urge you to avoid me. I don't engage f.ools and 🤡 like you

God punish you from that your hairy chest
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Cloudflare: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2023
QueenVaji:

God punish you from that your hairy chest

E pain am grin grin

Narcissist were.y 🤡
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by 6ixT8: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hello Mukina2
Pls I don't have access to their Mail.

Pls drop the code to my mail here.
@yahoo.com
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Xinjin: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
pansophist:
Narcs are like thieves, their operations are in the dark. They target the inexperienced and believe in their own exceptionalism on manipulation until they jam a narc slayer like me that will deal with them wotowoto.

I can be a friend with a narc forever, just to learn more from them, and counter their every move. I don't mind taking a few blows, but it's a small price to pay, to know their operations well.

I haven't dated a narc before I am too smart for them. I already know them from afar, and will never personalize those devilish creatures. And I don't care if they are black goats, in a dark alley, I can sniff them or feel their heartbeat. Pretense doesn't help them.

All this know-how comes with intense knowledge of human nature, a hardcore personal development journey, and not infusing my bias in a situation base on my feelings.

If your actions proves to me that you have narc tendencies, I will believe you. Your words are meaningless, I always look at your actions.

NArcs arer loosers. You don't have to chase them off. Befriend them and learn more from their operations.
Yeah we can make mistakes with words, but actions shows the real intentions.
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by poshestmina(f): 1:16am On Jul 17, 2023
Xtopherprince:

Have got this live in girlfriend. She was previously staying with the brother, he couldn't afford rent so she moved in with me. Been footing her bills but damn girl is never appreciative. It's always all about what she wants and nothing else. Gets angry over petty issues. She's only got male friends, and when I object she limits how often she always visits them, it's silent treatment for a week.
Got her a job last month at a friend's company to keep her busy atleast, Immediately she got her first salary she stopped going. Dude had to call me to ask why she stopped, I wasn't even aware. Confronted her bout it and we've not been on speaking terms since. Recently told her I'd stop footing her bills and she should look for someone else to stay with by the end of this month. Really can't deal anymore...

They are what they are!
Soul drainers!!!

1 Like

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by poshestmina(f): 1:41am On Jul 17, 2023
BobbieZion:
They are usually very cute and charming.
Now that covers the underlying narcissistic tendencies,so at first you won't see it coming.

They love bomb you and create a false perfect world for you, but anytime you want to talk about any thing serious they snub you.
They are the greatest at entitlement,they want you to become their parent.
They are never available emotionally and they lack empathy.
They are great liars and have countless sex partners, so they are great cheats.

They make you run mad and after some time you will start losing your sanity.
Their victims are mostly kind hearted and caring people.
They are very intelligent and they create scenarios in their head, which makes them great at acting and directing.

Judith anywhere you are just know that I am a real OG, you couldn't toy with my intelligence.
And if I had the opportunity I will collect my Mavado watch back, e still dey pain me die.

EOD!!
They will cheat and blame you for not picking their 1 missed call or blame MTN for network issue or China for the fake charger but don't blame them for traveling miles away to sleep with someone else 😂.

See me ,see craze before God and my brothers save me😂.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Pkgplanet: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2023
Saintinoo:

Mehn, then I think I will remain single even at 50, I saw shege from that narc of a girl.
Now imagine you had gotten married to her, without noticing these traits? When the marriage collapses, people will judge you for leaving the marriage,not knowing what you went through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Pkgplanet: 9:13am On Jul 17, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Avoid dem and ignore, be strong enough to walk away without looking back..ghosting is best.I dated one,if she upload pic,I will compliment, if I upload pic,she will find fault in the photo,I stopped viewing and even complimenting her photo.after much issues all the time and disrespect,I sent her a short msg and walked away,she was expecting me to come back,wen she see say this time I no joke, after 2 months the mumu sent me a long msg insulting me,very long message, obviously, she was pained.i read the msg and ignored till date.she was waiting for me to reply,nah. I know how to treat a narcissist very well .lol.na my work
You are wise for not replying,that will even pain her most. She wrote the message to make you angry and exchange words with her.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Fazefaze: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
6ixT8:
Fazefaze sup?
How did you get a screen replacement for Gionee M12.
I saw your post on that
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
Cloudflare:

I can bet my balls you can't hangout with the narcissist girls have dealt with before let alone dating or knacking them.

Oga the greatest weapon a man has over a woman is ATTENTION. same way the greatest weapon a woman has over a man is SEX.

only real men understands this. It's like you don't know a woman's life revolves around ATTENTION. dude women can't do without attention, real men understands this and play the game very well. Narcissist girls loves attention like mad, this is exactly why even when they're at fault, they would want to shift the blame on you so you can Apologize (your apology will boast their ego and pride). A sane man won't apologize! In fact he'll ghost her like she doesn't exist. Dude we have played this game years ago, Na fact I dey tell you. Dem no born any girl well to do narcissistic for where you dey. They can only do that to weak Simp and gentle guys who think with their emotions. No be for where I dey
Well said👍🏽
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by 6ixT8: 5:52am On Jul 20, 2023
Fazefaze:

How did you get a screen replacement for Gionee M12.
I saw your post on that

It was a relative that was in need.

I learnt he later sent the phone to Abuja/Kano to be fixed.
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by Fazefaze: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
6ixT8:

It was a relative that was in need.

I learnt he later sent the phone to Abuja/Kano to be fixed.
Okay thanks.
If you can connect me I will appreciate.
I need it.
Reply my email
Re: Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. by wash02: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
meobizy:
Nairaland no get the IQ points to debate on this topic. Sometimes I believe you children rip questions from western forums to post here. A medium where users steal comments from other platforms to post as their thoughts will never amount to much.

Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. / Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men / Why So Afraid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.