Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? (6739 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

How far?
Don't run away OSU

What have you posted to make him run away from a rat 🐀 like you?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

...keep on panting...

I can pay your fares to go beyond Ore...fake Edo little man...with complex...

Childish...
You'll never forget me after I'm done with you... grin

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

You've started crying? grin
Main reason I said you should bring your elders here not you small fish...

Are you now running away... I've not even started.

Still testing the Mike with you.

Hahaha...voila...Lagos Island...

testing Mike with shameless lies...

This Fake Edo man is tired...

But still nothing can march this even in Ikeja...you capital...

If I get shame like you I no go post anything in Lagis Island as you shameless little man cliamed that wasnt part of western region cheesy

Real Se image not fake, like your OLUWOLE...stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

What have you posted to make him run away from a rat 🐀 like you?
Continue from where he stopped OSU, are you scared?? grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Not even in your next life, I no dey cap 🧢...

OSU I've been to more state in Nigeria than you 💯

You should be the one to travel, I repeat travel OSU...

You don't even have money to feed talk less of traveling out South West, chest beating as usual on faceless forum, spit grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

You'll never forget me after I'm done with you... grin

..is this what I wont forget you for?

Come on...little man travel...

So this is your best?

An unplanned city..

See what a planned city look like in SE.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

Hahaha...voila...Lagos Island...

testing Mike with shameless lies...

This Fake Edo man is tired...

But still nothing can march this even in Ikeja...you capital...

If I get shame like you I no go post anything in Lagis Island as you shameless little man cliamed that wasnt part of western region cheesy

Real Se image not fake, like your OLUWOLE...stuffs.
OSU how far?

You're getting boring, bring your elders if you're tired... tongue cheesy

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

OSU how far?

When you are the one repeating pictures...panting like a dying horse feed ewedu wink

I have seen this about 3 or 4 times now...

See how a city should look like...

this is not Ikoyi or Maitama Abuja smiley

This is SE...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Continue from where he stopped OSU, are you scared?? grin cheesy

Like I told you earlier, I don’t engage people who lack intellectual capacity,
Lagos belong to all Nigerians, I will only take you seriously when you start to post pictures from your state Osun then don’t forget to add Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo State, meanwhile don’t forget to see your doctor because your case is inferiority complex and perfectionism 🤣👍

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

OSU how far?

Shouting OSU every seconds makes you sound like a kid 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by plaindealer: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
The noise about seaport is the loudest in the SE, but up till this very second, we yet to see any SE governor come up with any plan or framework to establish a seaport or even a river port event though leaders in other regions did their homework, approach the FG for approval and obtained approval.

The SE is the depot for useless leaders.
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Shouting OSU every seconds makes you sound like a kid 🤣🤣

...the lazy man has gone for a break... wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

When you are the one repeating pictures...panting like a dying horse feed ewedu wink

I have seen this about 3 or 4 times now...

See how a city should look like...

this is not Ikoyi or Maitama Abuja smiley

How far OSU man...

I'm still at the very beginning...

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
plaindealer:
The noise about seaport is the loudest in the SE, but up till this very second, we yet to see any SE governor come up with any plan or framework to establish a seaport or even a river port event though leaders in other regions did their homework, approach the FG for approval and obtained approval.

The SE is the depot for useless leaders.

But the lagos governor from 1999 are not useless leaders...

Are you lying creature not seeing this post?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

...the lazy man has gone for a break... wink
OSU man grin cheesy

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

How far OSU man...

I'm still at the very beginning...

This images are like you...

No plan....houses built everywhere.

Not surprised you thought this is Las Vegas... cheesy

Take a look and swallow your shame...

This is how to plan a city..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

OSU how far?

You can continue to paint the same pictures with different colors, Obe Ata mixed with Ewedu soup will be good for your painting skills, perhaps mix obe palm oil with gbegiri it will give you another perfect color to continue your painting skills, Fulani slave

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

OSU man grin cheesy

this look disgusting, No more pictures to post grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

This images are like you...

No plan....houses built everywhere.

Not surprised you thought this is Las Vegas... cheesy

Take a look and swallow your shame...

This is how to plan a city..
What's this that you're posting... sad

Is this the best you can offer?? grin
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

OSU man grin cheesy

You are back after catching your breath... smiley

..happy you dint burst an artery..

Dey play

SE...even if you no get money travel you will thank me later..as SE is not what you papapa told you it was... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

OSU man grin cheesy

It looks like you are running out of ideas, funny you, small rat want to shake yansh 😆

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

It looks like you are running out of ideas, funny you 😆

Once a weakling resort to calling names...he is totally defeated...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

What's this that you're posting... sad

Is this the best you can offer?? grin

Is this all you can offer? 😆

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

You are back after catching your breath... smiley

Dey play

SE...even if you no get money travel you will thank me later..as SE is not what you papapa told you it was... cheesy
Yoruba are who you Igbo wanna be, they're miles ahead of you...

If you're tired, bring your elders...
Is this shit the only image you can offer?

I shake my head if this is what the whole Igboland can offer me..

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

Once a weakling resort to calling names...he is totally defeated...
Are you on break??
Take your time very well, bring mercenary join the two of you...

After thrashing you today, you'll never forget me.. grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

I don’t see anything special in this photo compared to the ones in the South East,
Can you post some pictures from Osun State or Ekiti?
You already know that place is full of brown roofs, even those pictures in Lagos are mostly own by Nigerians from every tribe including the Igbos hence why I’m asking you to post pictures from Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun, Osun and Oyó states let’s compare, you are nothing but a joker 🃏 👎

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Continue shaking your head until you see for yourself and not what you are told...while growing up in Ifako Ijeya kiss

SE...pic

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:
Are you on break??
Take your time very well, bring mercenary join the two of you...

After thrashing you today, you'll never forget me.. grin cheesy

Beating empty chest
Stop crying 😢 your neighbor might hear your voice 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

Continue shaking your head until you see for yourself and not what you are told...while growing up in Ifako Ijeya kiss

SE...pic
What's these shit? sad
Is the the best you can offer after going for a break to search?

It seems you need help, why are your brother hiding... They should come and help you... grin cheesy

Yoruba people are who you Igbo want to be.. No 🧢

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
B-b-b-but only an ibbo man can rescue this country...lolz.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

What's these shit? sad

It seems you need help, why are your brother hiding... They should come and help you... grin cheesy

In your dream...that the industrious Igbo man will wish to be Yoruba...

What happens to your Edo people cheesy Are they not humans..?

Fake duplicitous people everywhere..

You need a journey away from ifako...

This is SE...

Which is more plannned? wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

What's these shit? sad

Joker most of the houses in Lagos are own by the Igbos in fact I don’t know where to start to correct your ignoramus, I’m laughing here for your stupidity 😂🤣🤣

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi / Pictures From IPOB May 30th Remembrance Day From Around The World / Service Chiefs, Senators, Storm Katsina To Pay Sallah Homage To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.