Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,995 members, 7,859,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? (6885 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by mrvitalis(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2023
EcoNews:
So your father pay money for
Ignorance
And
Laziness

That is why Igbos migrate selling cocaine to Asia SA n other cities you are beheaded daily for drug dealings or you are simply labouring in vain to establish how foolish you are as a tribe ?!

Like your brothers like tinubu n the ones in Saudi jail

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

Lagos belong every Nigerian, so if you want to compare kindly do it with Ibadan, Osun, Ogun, Ekiti and Ondo state vs Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Abia and Ebonyi States, look at this Ode-Omu boy claiming Edo state, isn't it funny grin grin grin grin
Thief stop claiming yorubaland, you get your own Osuland for South East...
Who do you guys this thing?

Bring all your best Cities, let's compare with only two cities from yorubaland... Stop running away, it's that simple...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

You mean this is what you type after I Tel you the truth??

Yoruba are who Igbo want to be, they'll always be ahead of you as far as Nigeria is concern...

I was born in Lagos, I spent my teenage years touring the whole southern Nigeria because of the nature of my dad work... Don't tell me what I know.. grin

That Yorubafather is really giving it to you wotowoto both front and back gbas-gbos πŸ–•πŸ–πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ piggy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

You mean this is what you type after I Tel you the truth??

Yoruba are who Igbo want to be, they'll always be ahead of you as far as Nigeria is concern...

I was born in Lagos, I spent my teenage years touring the whole southern Nigeria because of the nature of my dad work... Don't tell me what I know.. grin

You were picked deep from Oluwole street whee lies, deceit and propaganda is like ice cream...

...and you use straight face to lie...no shame, no remorse...just lies...deceit.

You said Tinubu picked decaying Lagos..and I have added the pic of present Lagos which is worse than Tinubu met it in 1999...and you said you are telling the truth...

Why do you guys call lies, truth cheesy

..and you do this waiting any form of concern to others who seeing you guys as fake and treacherous...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2023
mrvitalis:

Are you ready for the challenge?

That dude na empty vessel with low self esteem, imagine he claimed to be Edo origin .... I don't know why they always do that.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Thief stop claiming yorubaland, you get your own Osuland for South East...
Who do you guys this thing?

Bring all your best Cities, let's compare with only two cities from yorubaland... Stop running away, it's that simple...

Look at what you are comparing with Enugu...

Travel...man...

This is Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2023
mrvitalis:

Are you ready for the challenge?
Start
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Stop excluding Lagos, is Lagos Igboland??

Combine five of your best Cities, infact combine all... Let's compare with only three two cities from yorubaland...
Are you good??

What is this....

Not even your Ikeja can compare to any state capital in SE...

SE

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

Look at what you are comparing with Enugu...

Travel...man...

This is Enugu
Yoruba are who you simply want to be, not even in your next life will OSU come near.. πŸ’―

OSU telling me to travel is like a chicken telling a lion to go and sit down... grin cheesy

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

You are a shamele3s born liar..

They need to use you as an experience to study brutal propaganda and decit..

They need to process your elements to see why you can boldly call night, day and black, white,..without any shame.

Show any part of Ikeja or any city in your Sw region as this from SE?
How far?

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Yoruba are who you simply want to be, not even in your next life will OSU come near.. πŸ’―

OSU telling me to travel is like a chicken telling a lion to go and sit down... grin cheesy

Once you start calling names..it means you are nearing to explode a vein..and you know what follows.....kpeyiii...

If you saying the truth you don't need to be angry.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

How far?

I said Ikeja the capoital of LAgos and any city in SW....

Leave Lagos Island alone...this man..as it is not part of you western region.

Where can you see this below SE, even in Ikeja. ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

What is this....

Not even your Ikeja can compare to any state capital in SE...

SE
Not even in your next life will you be able to compete.. tongue grin

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

I said Ikeja the capoital of LAgos and any city in SW....

Leave Lagos Island alone...this man..as it is not part of you western region.

Where can you see this below SE, even in Ikeja. ?

Spare me the crap, are you now running away?

Not even in your next life, you think this is a joke.. grin tongue

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Travel mister...A man who never left his abode will say his fathers house is the biggest...

Again no city in SW can compare with the ones in SE, not even Ikeja...

South East images.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Chest beating as usual with nothing to show for it, don't forget to show us the one in Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo grin grin grin grin brown roof
Lagos was build by all Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

(1) You lack intellectual capacity
I can’t Challenge someone who have nothing to offer other than to use Lagos to cover the rest 5 wretched south west states
Lagos is build by all Nigerians
Stop lumping Nigerians with OSU... I'm from Edo and I know Yoruba build Lagos... cheesy

Na only OSU dey use this pick up line, it's stale already..
Join that contest, let me trash you together...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Spare me the crap, are you now running away?

Not even in your next life, you think this is a joke.. grin tongue

What are these bluish scrap?

Man I can pay you to travel..

SE...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

Travel mister...A man who never left his abode will say his fathers house is the biggest...

Again no city in SW can compare with the ones in SE, not even Ikeja...

South East images.
Not even in your next life, I no dey cap 🧒...

OSU I've been to more state in Nigeria than you πŸ’―

You should be the one to travel, I repeat travel OSU...

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Stop lumping Nigerians with OSU... I'm from Edo and I know Yoruba build Lagos... cheesy

You are HARD OF HEARING...extremely stubborn propelled by massive lies with no shame...

Yes Yorubas built Lagos..but it is in Ifako Ijaye, Dopemu, Iju Agege, Agege, Mushin, Ajegunle, Iyanu, Bariga, Ikorodu, Makoko, etc...

We have said this a thousands times...

These places are not different from what you have in your Oshogbo, Iles, Ijesa, Sagamu, Ogbonosho, Oyo, etc..,

How many times do you want to talk about this?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

What are these bluish scrap?

Man I can pay you to travel..

SE...
Not even in your next life... πŸ’―

You think it's by chestbeating?

What sort of shit are you posting?
Call your elder brother, it seems you're exhausted... I've not even started... grin

OTA tongue

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Not even in your next life, I no dey cap 🧒...

OSU I've been to more state in Nigeria than you πŸ’―

You should be the one to travel, I repeat travel OSU...

You are still needed for a study in mischief, deceit and propaganda...

Your cities are no where near those of the SE...

Even the pictures you posted are dismal....and so you resort to name calling to help your deep low self esteem.

Look at thre little man repeating pictures cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Inferiority complex and perfectionism is your case.

Can you tell us why you keep denying your Yorubaness? Because you are not proud of your Yoruba race, you need urgent medical attention.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Call your elder brother, it seems you're exhausted... I've not even started... grin

...keep on panting...

I can pay your fares to go beyond Ore...fake Edo little man...with complex...

Childish...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

OTA tongue

You sound like someone already crying deep inside 😭

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

You are HARD OF HEARING...extremely stubborn propelled by massive lies with no shame...

Yes Yorubas built Lagos..but it is in Ifako Ijaye, Dopemu, Iju Agege, Agege, Mushin, Ajegunle, Iyanu, Bariga, Ikorodu, Makoko, etc...

We have said this a thousands times...

These places are not different from what you have in your Oshogbo, Iles, Ijesa, Sagamu, Ogbonosho, Oyo, etc..,

How many times do you want to talk about this?
You've started crying? grin
Main reason I said you should bring your elders here not you small fish...

Are you now running away... I've not even started.

Still testing the Mike with you.

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cooly100:

You are still needed for a study in mischief, deceit and propaganda...

Your cities are no where near those of the SE...

Even the pictures you posted are dismal....and so you resort to name calling to help your deep low self esteem.
How far?
Don't run away OSU

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

You sound like someone already crying deep inside 😭
Join the contest or you go play sand with kids like you... grin This is beyond you or any of your lineage...

After I murder you here today, you'll forever keep shut when I'm talking...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror / London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] / Biafrans Demand Ezu River Autopsy Report From Ex Gov Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.