Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu (27122 Views)

Fuel Purchase Reduced By 50 Per Cent, Reduce Pump Price – IPMAN Begs Tinubu / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu / Joe Igbokwe Begs Igbo In Lagos On Who To Vote As Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:
This man finally grown some sense

The supreme court has on two occasions ordered for the release of Nnamdi kanu . But Buhari being a useless and foolish idiot of a president with zero regard for the rule of law still detained kanu till he left government

The man is an ijiot, na because of say minister appointment no reach him, that's the reason for all this noise, he go still collect woto woto anytime he steps his foots in Igbo land
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by richie240: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
C'mon taaa dia, so someone cannot even play with you ni?
grin grin
8stargeneral:
I
have warned you...you that schooled for Oxford stay clear from my comment
All na cruise my bloda.
cool

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by deji17: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:
Well maybe some of these Lagosian Igbos are receiving sense…

It’s not about asking the President to release Kanu, its about following simple court order that had already stated he should be released…
The same court that ruled this week that Nnamdi Kanu cannot wear his Ishiagu cloth in prison or another court? What do you Ibos stand to gain from propaganda?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:
Well maybe some of these Lagosian Igbos are receiving sense…

It’s not about asking the President to release Kanu, its about following simple court order that had already stated he should be released…

Did USA follow court order when the invaded Afghanistan to kill Bin Laden?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by donborg(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
ezebunafo:

https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/pfbid02b4gjbwi4kMAbF5Rjfi5QDDSrwV3CB3arf3hTYx69GfFVtWpxEuxDMZPE2eLPeT3Yl/?app=fbl

Wonders shall never end!!!!!!!!?

Even Joe Igbokwe, the so called anti IPOb crusader who claims to be against Biafra, is now asking for the release of Nnamdi Cownu.

I have been saying that all this Biafra agitation is done solely to deny Igbos political representation at the Presidential level. That is their only aim.

Igbokwe and IPOB, having achieved their aims, with the robbing of Peter Obi, have now apparently reconciled to start again maybe in 16 years time.

Tinubu we are all watching!!!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Jeyun: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
richie240:

How will they borrow sense since they have peaceful enclaves in Lagos/sw to run to.

If they want Kanu released it's with d condition that they have their biafra and leave peacefully. Any other thing apart from this, releasing the unrepentant terrorist will only land us in square one.
cool
how can u say SW is more peaceful for Yoruba s when cotonu is their asylum ground. What happened to SW peace. Dey play Nigeria as a whole is insecured the earlier u know this the earlier u know peace
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Jeyun: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
GambaOsaka:
I don’t trust this Kanu guy o. The chaos will multiply in several folds if he is able to escape to the UK. Abeg leave the hunch back albino in the cave in kuje prison for now until we can confirm genuine repentance.
very sure the chaos has reduce since his incastration
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Go tell ur demented parent to shut dia gutter mouth.
Kanu your god will keep eating prison food on Nigerian prison, you can go join him there. Son of a zombie is a zombie.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

This is how it's going to happen :

1. Nnamdi Kanu is released to his lawyers and placed on a charter plane back to Kenya were he was abducted.

2. The Kenyan govt are to arrest Kanu immediately on stepping foot on Kenyan soil and handed over to a team of DSS operatives waiting to take custody of Kanu.

3. Papers are signed between both the Nigerian and Kenyan govt while the jet gets refueled.

4. Back to the plane and in 3-4hrs he's back in Abuja and arraigned before a court seeking his remand to prison custody as an apprehended fugitive of the court who jumped bail and skipped court for his treason charge.

Are you happy now?

Either way he will rot in jail or get executed for committing treason.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Wkaay(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Please ooooo
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by richie240: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
The proof u need is right b4 ur hypocritical nose.
Your blodas are daily fleeing alaigbo for lagos and sw.
cool
Jeyun:
how can u say SW is more peaceful for Yoruba s when cotonu is their asylum ground. What happened to SW peace. Dey play Nigeria as a whole is insecured the earlier u know this the earlier u know peace

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Ajofiapero(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ahh be like say Gutter man don dey get sense small small.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by 1Dray(m): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

War with who ?

You that only 82 Division will wipe out the minute the order is given.

FAFO again.

Yet the 7th division have be warring and has severally dealt a dead blow by riff raff tag boko militants of less than 1000 armed men for close to 15 years now.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Felaincarnated: 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
Kip wishing.. The zombie describes u beta
FacilitatorLekk:

Kanu your god will keep eating prison food on Nigerian prison, you can go join him there. Son of a zombie is a zombie.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by CursedOsuPigs: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jeyun:
nothing a low budget terrorist like u can do to the ibos not to talk of any sain Nigerian

Kikikiki🤣

I don touch im blokos🤪
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Onuoha1234(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
T-h@nk God a government rep has joined the call for the release of Kanu. So when! Is he going home
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
joe you deed well. But is not that simple,.............
The guy incited igbo youths to murder harmless igbo uniform men and women going to admin work. He never denied it.angry why cant he restitute that by keeping himself in perpetual life solitary confinment? So he wants to enjoy life after taking lives of innocent souls. SO SHOCKING!
IF HE IS SORRY GENUINUELY HE SHOULD BEG THE SOULS OF THOSE HE SOILED HIS HANDS THEIR BLOOD TO FORGIVE HIM AND TELL ALL HIS SOCAL SUPPORTERS TO STOP MURDERING PEOPLE.

It is only a normal and well behaved sensible igbo youths movement with intellectual productive mindset that can guaranty the basis to release him. sad E.g:
IF HE IS RELEASED WONT THE SAVAGES/UNSCHOOLED IGBO YOUTHS START LAUGHING AT GOVT?
WONT THEY START MAKING USELESS REMARKS ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITH DISCORDANT NOISE AGAIN AND BE NUISANCE TO SOCIETY?
RELEASING THE GUY IS NOT AN ISSUE,BUT WHAT WILL FOLLOW AFTER HIS RELEASE.

IS BETTER TO BUILD A NEW HOME FOR HIM THEre LIKE MANDELA and release him to live there till igbo youths get sense.
NIGERIA NEEDS SANITY TO MAKE PROGRESS LIKE DUBAI,NOT NOISE BY LOOFERS AND MISFITS ROAMIN D EAST TO STEAL AND DESTROY. angry
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by JOemmy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
They are some few people that are heavily benefiting from the marginalization of igbos in nigeria they won't allow the marginalization to stop because it will also affect their political and economic interests in nigeria.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by MechanicMike: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Blaze14k:

Wow so buhari from northern Nigeria were boko haram operate is not a terrorist na Peter obi be terrorist. I think you guys are mentally unstable to be honest. Infact I think you should go on the streets and call any igbo person u see a terrorist let's see what happens.

Son calm down. I dint mention anything negative about Peter obi coz we love him & I never said all IBO people are terrrrrrorist.i say most IBO people support biafra meaning they have terrrrorrist agenda to destroy Nigeria. Dint IBO people claim they own Lagos?bro I even said it two days ago in front of my driver that IBO people are TERRRRORIST. He is IBO. This Biafra BASSSSSTAD hide in bushes makin treats & killing in ocent IBO people in Anambra state with there sit at home policy..
WE DARE IBO PEOPLE TO BRING THERE TERRRRORIST SIT AT HOME POLICY TO LAGOS...THEY BEEN WATCHIN TO MANY RAMBO MOVIES...LET THEM MAKE THE FIRST MOVE & SEE WOT HAPPPENS. my girl friends are IBO babes, lightskin. I love IBO women & IBO people..we juss hate the bassstad TERRRRORIST NNamdi Kano & his Biafra scum. they must poison the FAGGGGGOT & he must die in prison for the sake of Nigeria..our great nation..AND YESS I SAID IT..FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!(no oofense) angry

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Blaze14k: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
MechanicMike:

Son calm down. I dint mention anything negative about Peter obi coz we love him & I never said all IBO people are terrrrrrorist.i say most IBO people support biafra meaning they have terrrrorrist agenda to destroy Nigeria. Dint IBO people claim they own Lagos?bro I even said it two days ago in front of my driver that IBO people are TERRRRORIST. He is IBO. This Biafra BASSSSSTAD hide in bushes makin treats & killing in ocent IBO people in Anambra state with there sit at home policy..
WE DARE IBO PEOPLE TO BRING THERE TERRRRORIST SIT AT HOME POLICY TO LAGOS...THEY BEEN WATCHIN TO MANY RAMBO MOVIES...LET THEM MAKE THE FIRST MOVE & SEE WOT HAPPPENS. my girl friends are IBO babes, lightskin. I love IBO women & IBO people..we juss hate the bassstad TERRRRORIST NNamdi Kano & his Biafra scum. they must poison the FAGGGGGOT & he must die in prison for the sake of Nigeria..our great nation..AND YESS I SAID IT..FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!(no oofense) angry

Out of all you rant I only picked one thing. You said igbos claim the owner of lagos. Just point out one prominent person who claimed they own lagos state. You guys say unbelievable things yet u cant prove it. From ur statement u speak wiv two sides of ur mouth buh I won't go into detail on that. What I need u to do is point out someone who claim igbos own lagos
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by MechanicMike: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Blaze14k:

Out of all you rant I only picked one thing. You said igbos claim the owner of lagos. Just point out one prominent person who claimed they own lagos state. You guys say unbelievable things yet u cant prove it. From ur statement u speak wiv two sides of ur mouth buh I won't go into detail on that. What I need u to do is point out someone who claim igbos own lagos

Really? So u now say IBO people are from Lagos becuzz they sell spare part? Not sure wot u been drinking sir. The topic was about IBO terrrrorrist people trying to destroy Nigeria wit there Biafra BASSSSSTAD TERRRORIST leader in jail..who was arrrested on bed wit A prostitute...this is the same bitch IBO people want to be the next president of our great Nigeria..CANT U IMAGINE THAT??..A BOKO HARRAM WAAANABE...IPOD BASSSSSTAD....BIAFRA IBO people with there terrrrorrist agenda will never win in Nigeria...if the Biafra bassttads want war..let them show there face and stop hiding in the forest like that bassstad NNamdi KANU...truss me...Biafra people will never be trusted & will rot!!!((real talk))..no oofense!! angry

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Blaze14k: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
MechanicMike:

Really? So u now say IBO people are from Lagos becuzz they sell spare part? Not sure wot u been drinking sir. The topic was about IBO terrrrorrist people trying to destroy Nigeria wit there Biafra BASSSSSTAD TERRRORIST leader in jail..who was arrrested on bed wit A prostitute...this is the same bitch IBO people want to be the next president of our great Nigeria..CANT U IMAGINE THAT??..A BOKO HARRAM WAAANABE...IPOD BASSSSSTAD....BIAFRA IBO people with there terrrrorrist agenda will never win in Nigeria...if the Biafra bassttads want war..let them show there face and stop hiding in the forest like that bassstad NNamdi KANU...truss me...Biafra people will never be trusted & will rot!!!((real talk))..no oofense!! angry

Bros u just dey talk nonsense I swear. I asked u a simple question and u started saying rubbish. Na u sabi wetin dey worry Una. If like swear wiv ur fadas blood u can't trust igbo that's ur business. Just take a look at this fellow. Like serious u guys are pure phyco
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by MechanicMike: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bros u just dey talk nonsense I swear. I asked u a simple question and u started saying rubbish. Na u sabi wetin dey worry Una. If like swear wiv ur fadas blood u can't trust igbo that's ur business. Just take a look at this fellow. Like serious u guys are pure phyco

Calm down. We havin a discussion. I have terrrrorrist. U supppport TERRRRORIST NNamdi KANU & his TERRRRORIST iPod IBO group simply becuzzzz u are IBO...I gerrrrrririt.more RESPET to u & Yor TERRRRORIST IBO group.
Am listening sir: what is your question sir? Let's discuss like gentlemens(no oofense) angry
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by BentizilL3: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
OredoPikin:

Dey couldn't wipe them out for 3yrs back in 1967
Is it now it will work?
They play
Ukraine is a small country compaign to almighty Russia yet they have not still wiped them out yet

Many of u dont even understand how war works

If war breakout btw Nigeria and biafra today
Countries will side biafra and countries will side Nigeria

Just dey play
How can you compare Ukraine to South East??
Are you knowingly ignorant or serious with this...

In an event of war, South East will be blocked from all side.. How will they access weapon and food? Ukraine is being supported by over 30 countries who are probably some of the biggest name in the world, will same be said of South East??

Ukraine rely on Poland, Baltics States, Moldova, Hungary, Romania to supply them with anything they need on their western and South West border... Who'll supply a landlocked South East without violating Nigeria border... 🤷

Think bro, think... shocked

The only south east hope is to win the support of the West and SS... But how will that happen when they abuse and disrespect them everyday?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Blaze14k: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
MechanicMike:

Calm down. We havin a discussion. I have terrrrorrist. U supppport TERRRRORIST NNamdi KANU & his TERRRRORIST iPod IBO group simply becuzzzz u are IBO...I gerrrrrririt.more RESPET to u & Yor TERRRRORIST IBO group.
Am listening sir: what is your question sir? Let's discuss like gentlemens(no oofense) angry

Bros I no get any discussion with u.. go and discuss with ur terrorist girlfriend maybe she can shed more light in ur stomach with a lovely breakfast. U garrit?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by OredoPikin: 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:

How can you compare Ukraine to South East??
Are you knowingly ignorant or serious with this...

In an event of war, South East will be blocked from all side.. How will they access weapon and food? Ukraine is being supported by over 30 countries who are probably some of the biggest name in the world, will same be said of South East??

Ukraine rely on Poland, Baltics States, Moldova, Hungary, Romania to supply them with anything they need on their western and South West border... Who'll supply a landlocked South East without violating Nigeria border... 🤷

Think bro, think... shocked

The only south east hope is to win the support of the West and SS... But how will that happen when they abuse and disrespect them everyday?
Dey only need cross river and probably akwa ibom and rivers
Just blow the river Niger bridge and that's all
Then goan wair for the Nigeria troops at the borders btw enugu/kogi and ebonyi/benue
Cameroon will be the first to back them and other countries will follow

Go check ur MAP
Dey don't need the SW
Nobody needs betrayals and cowards
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by AfonjaPriest: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
Playing it by the book, Tinubu just must listen to Igbokwe; his name carries a profound connotation. But whichever, Igbokwe is Tinubu's servile crony and fervent acolyte. There is no available reason Tinubu will reject his presentation.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by MechanicMike: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bros I no get any discussion with u.. go and discuss with ur terrorist girlfriend maybe she can shed more light in ur stomach with a lovely breakfast. U garrit?

Ok TERRRRORIST wannabe...say hello that terrrrorrist Scum NNamdi KANU & let him no I said he will rot in jail for attempting to destroy Nigeria...Peter Obi is our man anyday & we wish him well coz we love him...we don't show love to IBO Biafra scum...they will rot inhell. Good note sir!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by MechanicMike: 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Blaze14k:

So u are gay?...why are u gay? Shame on u for been gay sir. U disgrase Nigeria!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by engrchykae(m): 12:04am On Jul 16, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

War with who ?

You that only 82 Division will wipe out the minute the order is given.

FAFO again.
that's what Hassan Katsina said in 1967
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Blaze14k: 4:49am On Jul 16, 2023
MechanicMike:

So u are gay?...why are u gay? Shame on u for been gay sir. U disgrase Nigeria!!(no oofense) angry

Bros u don't know how to troll.. u r too boring go meet some of your mentors here they can teach u
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Snowx: 6:50am On Jul 16, 2023
EzeCanada:

Not really!

Probably received intel that NK is about being released. So decided to leverage on the opportunity to restore his ruined image with his people.

Man ur head correct

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads / Ombatse Cult: "We Are Not Militias, We Are A Prayer Group "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.