Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu (27126 Views)

Fuel Purchase Reduced By 50 Per Cent, Reduce Pump Price – IPMAN Begs Tinubu / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu / Joe Igbokwe Begs Igbo In Lagos On Who To Vote As Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by StreetSoldier(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
optionalY09:

Now this is the move to bring peace to the country.

No arrogant igbo is invited here

Too late bro. Read all their comments already. A leopard never changes its spots.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by richie240: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
Igboslayer:
Igbos are just too sentimental. This is a man destroying the peace of his people. I am Yoruba man and Igboho should rot in exile if his presence in Yoruba land will bring war. Igbos have learnt little from their past history, they are sitting on a keg of gun powder powered by nepotism and treachery against the continuous survival of the Nigerian state, they all must be destroyed in their prime if they continue to promote Biafra, a land enclave just about the size of Oyo state. Henceforth we shouldn’t be promoting treacherous people and the war mongering behavior.
How will they borrow sense since they have peaceful enclaves in Lagos/sw to run to.

If they want Kanu released it's with d condition that they have their biafra and leave peacefully. Any other thing apart from this, releasing the unrepentant terrorist will only land us in square one.
cool

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by gozie112(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
EzeCanada:

Not really!

Probably received intel that NK is about being released. So decided to leverage on the opportunity to restore his ruined image with his people.
chaii....too much sense
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by GambaOsaka: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
I don’t trust this Kanu guy o. The chaos will multiply in several folds if he is able to escape to the UK. Abeg leave the hunch back albino in the cave in kuje prison for now until we can confirm genuine repentance.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by richie240: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
So does the nigerian govt have the audio and visual tapes of kanu's terrorism too.
Sebi sense is lacking for una DNA abi.
cool
8stargeneral:
After talking nonsense against Igbo's

We still have your tape record

You just dey play

We don't need your support to release him

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by DaddyJapan(m): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Abagworo:
That's the fact . The only way to stop insecurity in Southeast is to release Nnamdi Kanu

No it is not.

As someone who generally strives for objectivity in debates, I am surprised to read what you have posted here. Fact: there was insecurity before NK was renditioned, and it will persist after his release - unless underlying contradictions are addressed.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by SEO2002: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
Faiththatworks:
For Uncle Joe to have flown this kite,I can assure you that Nnamdi Kanu will be released very soon.
If there's anyone who I'm sure has the ears of Asiwaju it's Uncle Joe.
On my part,I believe Nnamdi Kanu despite his borderline insanity should be released and allowed a way out of Nigeria.
His Empty rhetorics and presence in Nigeria will cause an uprising in some parts of the country, Asiwaju should allow him a route out of Nigeria as one of his conditions of release.
The South East has bleed for too long under the miscreants and hoodlums parading themselves as IPOb,ESN and unknown Gun men.
It's time to stop this endless circle of violence.
As for the Federal Government,I believe only an incurable optimist will wish Nnamdi Kanu and his fraudulent enterprise away. Asiwaju is the master of divide and rule,IPOb is a currency minting factory for Nnamdi Kanu and his
cretin shut up. *Spits on your father's head*
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by SEO2002: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
beerfraud:
my useless parents are terrorists
na why u no get sense
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by dikings(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Release Kanu... Atleast it will help a common Nigerian to Make a Down Payment, For a Roasted Corn. wink
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by 25ahmad(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:
This man finally grown some sense

The supreme court has on two occasions ordered for the release of Nnamdi kanu . But Buhari being a useless and foolish idiot of a president with zero regard for the rule of law still detained kanu till he left government
At least buhari teach you idiots and that your so called albino kanu, the language you will understand. God bless BUHARI
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by uprightman(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
optionalY09:

Now this is the move to bring peace to the country.

No arrogant igbo is invited here
Let there be peace in Nigeria. when we live in an environment where there is orderliness. [b]We can go to school

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by AntiWailer: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jeyun:
they will be no peace for u terrorist government supporters

lol who decides that ?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by SEO2002: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

And what makes you think the Nigerian govt isn't already working on the process in the background ?

Will you go and fight Kenya as well?

Terrorists
been observing ur posts here and i must say that ur parents were very use.less and stu.pid to have given birth to u , f0olish yellowbar muslim p!g. Ur parents deserve to suffer holocaust like the jewish p!gs.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by richie240: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
casualobserver:
Realeasing Kanu will not bring peace.
The perpetually sentimental Igbos think otherwise.
cool
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by 001Lagos: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
25ahmad:
At least buhari teach you idiots and that your so called albino kanu, the language you will understand. God bless BUHARI
Not everybody is like your mother and father @ the bolded
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by richie240: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
Originalsly:
Why is be appealing to Tinubu? It should be to the court to enforce its decision to release Kanu ... and possibly try to get Buhari charged for contempt of court. Tinubu may very well release him and have him rearrested immediately on correct charges.
But I don't understand why his people are calling for his release instead of calling for him to put an end to the stay at home and the end to violence against those who do not stay at home. Is it he doesn't have the power to do so? ... or is it he is in support of the killing of his people by his people?
U are thinking logically. Unfortunately, d average southeasterner lacks this skill.

How many of those calling for the release of Kanu (as if it was Tinubu that incarcerated him in d first place) have bn calling for the end of ipob/ESN and sit-at-homes?
cool

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by richie240: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
As if he didn't break the agreement he had in the first instance when he jumped bail.
grin
juman:
No sensible president will release him to go home without signed agreement.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by egoldman(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
AbuTwins:

This is exactly my position, i wonder why many thinks Nnamdi is totally free according to the court!

As it stands now he should be a free man, Nigeria have to send him back to Kenya, then start a proper extradition process which would be determined by Kenyan courts, united kingdom would also be involved he is their citizen.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by richie240: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
oyaski:
What is the justification to release Nnamdi Kanu?
What of all the hate and incitments against the Nigerian state that he championed?

Really, I struggle to undertand why the guy should be released.
He does not represent peace? He has no worthy accomplishment or antecedents..so what exactly would his release achieve?

The government should not create a bad precedent by releasing him.
The trial should be hastened and the court should decide his fate. Simple!
You wanna know why? grin
He's Igbo and to ndigbos, 'blood is thicker than water'

Na their "onye ahala nwanne ya" culture to (blindly) support one another irrespective of the case/crime involved
cool

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by AuschwitzPrefec: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
SEO2002:
been observing ur posts here and i must say that ur parents were very use.less and stu.pid to have given birth to u , f0olish yellowbar muslim p!g. Ur parents deserve to suffer holocaust like the jewish p!gs.

You never vex reach

When e reach you go begin do suicide bombing for Judas sake

Slave
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by okorogodwin4(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Say no to isese cult in Ilorin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Igboslayer:
Igbos are just too sentimental. This is a man destroying the peace of his people. I am Yoruba man and Igboho should rot in exile if his presence in Yoruba land will bring war. Igbos have learnt little from their past history, they are sitting on a keg of gun powder powered by nepotism and treachery against the continuous survival of the Nigerian state, they all must be destroyed in their prime if they continue to promote Biafra, a land enclave just about the size of Oyo state. Henceforth we shouldn’t be promoting treacherous people and the war mongering behavior.
Igboho will return to his home. Fulani can’t touch igboho
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by 8stargeneral: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
richie240:
So does the nigerian govt have the audio and visual tapes of kanu's terrorism.
Sebi sense is lacking for una DNA abi.
cool
Don't come under my comment to quote nonsense before I course you....I think you go come for court to tell court that he's a terrorist...idiot
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Buccalcavity2: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Seriously where is the justice in releasing NK.
Politicians are really funny.
You incited your gang to kill soldiers who obey their CinC. You were caught by the CinC you are now asking the CinC to release you for 'peace' to reign.
How is that just to the soldiers killed. Think am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
Fulani are the problem of Nigeria. He should release him. It’s Fulani that are the enemy
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by richie240: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hehehehehe...... which 'course' biko?
Mechanical engineering, Architecture or suicide bombing?

''Go school'', na lie, na to carry 'white powder' to indonesia den dey prefer.
grin grin

8stargeneral:
Don't come under my comment to quote nonsense before I course you....I think you go come for court to tell court that he's a terrorist...idiot

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by UnabashedIPOB: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Despite the killing of Igbo by Igbo, the killing of law enforcement officers, the burning of police formations and peoples homes by IPOB, ESN and UGM I appeal to PBAT to release Nnamdi Kanu for sake of peace and tranquillity in the embattled zone and Nigeria as a whole. I am a victim of Nnamdi Kanu’s terror gang in the South East but I have forgiven all in the interest of peace and harmony in the South East and Nigeria

Joe Fulani, you're NOT doing us a favor and we do NOT need your patronage. We want you to maintain your stance against us like you have always done. As far as we are concerned, we will NEVER forgive you. So, you might stay in Lagos and never return to Biafra land. You will live and die in Lagos!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by 8stargeneral: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
richie240:
Hehehehehe...... which 'course' biko?
Mechanical engineering, Architecture or suicide bombing?

''Go school'', na lie, na to carry 'white powder' to indonesia den dey prefer.
grin grin I have warned you...you that schooled for Oxford stay clear from my comment

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Felaincarnated: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Go tell ur demented parent to shut dia gutter mouth.
FacilitatorLekk:

Shut your stupid mouth, am a Nigerian, Kanu should not be released.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by MomohMrMoore: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
So all the police officers and innocent citizens he and his men killed would have been in vain. He should wake up the officers first.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by onuman: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

One thing I know about Yorubas are that Hypocrisy is hidden deep in them even if they are born in heaven.

How did BOKO HARAM became terrorist?

Was it not the UN that first declared them terrorist?

And what did Buhari said about them even when they were declared as Terrorist group, " AN ATTCK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTCK ON THE NORTH".

And still majority of Yorubas voted for this Criminal who supported this group.

What about IPOB?

Who declared them TERRORIST?.....Nigeria government.

What about the United Nations? Noo!

And Yorubas are carrying the issue on their heads like mad idiots.

I consider you people as the most useless people created by God.

If you hate seeing the IGBOS for any reason, please for convenience sake why don't you support the agitation for a Biafran state.

The same Yorubas went to London's Chatham House recently and were waving Oduduwa Republic flags in support of Tinubu, as Tinubu was speaking inside the house.
Sunday Igboho from Yoruba who led Yoruba Nation agitators had consistently maintained that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is his mentor.
Igbogho is in exile in Benin Republic despatched by Fulani govt of Nigeria. The same Fulani govt escalated agitation for Biafra by shooting unarmed civilians in the SE, declared IPOB a terrorist organisation. No other country in the world sees IPOB as a terrorist organisation.
Yet, some Yorubas show hypocrisy over talk of Biafra.
Fulani is most desperate for continuation of one Nigeria because of lucre in the south.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by SEO2002: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

You never vex reach

When e reach you go begin do suicide bombing for Judas sake

Slave
u shud be the one to commit suicide bombing like ur useless mum killed herself over a p!g she called a husband

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race / Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion / 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.