Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu (27133 Views)

Fuel Purchase Reduced By 50 Per Cent, Reduce Pump Price – IPMAN Begs Tinubu / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu / Joe Igbokwe Begs Igbo In Lagos On Who To Vote As Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by ezebunafo(m): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2023
ObaaOfYorubaLan:

The man is an ijiot, na because of say minister appointment no reach him, that's the reason for all this noise, he go still collect woto woto anytime he steps his foots in Igbo land
he even said that APC reward system is very poor.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by histemple: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2023
pachigo001:
terror already in southeast it will get worse on 31st of this month

I believe you are right because it has already been planned.

But one thing is certain, the perpetrators will be crushed.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by MechanicMike: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bros u don't know how to troll.. u r too boring go meet some of your mentors here they can teach u

TOO LATE TO APOLOGICE...You are a IBO terrrrorrist suppoter who belif terrrrorrist NNamdi KANU & those hopeless Biafra bastard people should be free to destroy Nigeria....u try to claim Lagos..now u loookin for opportunity to claim Nigeria. Son, stick to sellling Yor spare part coz NOBODY WILL EVER TRUSS IBO PEOPLE IN NIGERIA except for there women.bro I love IBO womens coz my two girlfriend are IBO sir. Governor need to wrap up biafrans & IPOB TERRRORIST & eradicate them
..stewwwwpid BOKO HARRAM wannabe sanculated bassstad people!!((no oofense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Nigeriagood(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2023
MechanicMike:

TOO LATE TO APOLOGICE...You are a IBO terrrrorrist suppoter who belif terrrrorrist NNamdi KANU & those hopeless Biafra bastard people should be free to destroy Nigeria....u try to claim Lagos..now u loookin for opportunity to claim Nigeria. Son, stick to sellling Yor spare part coz NOBODY WILL EVER TRUSS IBO PEOPLE IN NIGERIA except for there women.bro I love IBO womens coz my two girlfriend are IBO sir. Governor need to wrap up biafrans & IPOB TERRRORIST & eradicate them
..stewwwwpid BOKO HARRAM wannabe sanculated bassstad people!!((no oofense) angry
bro 🤣 you are the legend
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by MRMRMR: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2023
001Lagos:
This man finally grown some sense

The supreme court has on two occasions ordered for the release of Nnamdi kanu . But Buhari being a useless and foolish idiot of a president with zero regard for the rule of law still detained kanu till he left government
This how u guys spread misinformation & fake news everywhere.
When did the Supreme Court order for kanu's release?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by pachigo001(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2023
histemple:

I believe you are right because it has already been planned.

But one thing is certain, the perpetrators will be crushed.
amen
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Pkgplanet: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2023
001Lagos:
This man finally grown some sense

The supreme court has on two occasions ordered for the release of Nnamdi kanu . But Buhari being a useless and foolish idiot of a president with zero regard for the rule of law still detained kanu till he left government
How can supreme court rule over a case twice? Supreme court is the apex court in the country and it's decision is final. How can the same case goes to supreme court multiple times and be heard? Does that make sense to you? I guess hatred and bigotry and hunger as beclouded your judgement.
Also the case has never been heard at the supreme court,it is currently waiting judgment at the supreme court because previous judgment was appealed by FG.
So everyone relax,let us wait for the supreme court to hear the appeal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#dasukigate: Falae Calls Bode George To Discuss The Money Received / President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] / ICC Job: Ishaq Bello Ranked Low Amongst 20 Contenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.