Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu (27193 Views)

Fuel Purchase Reduced By 50 Per Cent, Reduce Pump Price – IPMAN Begs Tinubu / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu / Joe Igbokwe Begs Igbo In Lagos On Who To Vote As Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2023
Jeyun:
fool, but your terrorist leaders have been doing anyhow disregarding court orders and have not been seeing anyhow and u low budget terrorist still believe Nigeria is a sovereign state.ekpa
Do anyhow and see, your body go tell you.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by broadman20: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2023
Roger3D:
I have no business supporting Ibos to get what they want. That's on you and my hatred for Kanu is simply because he is a terrorist and not because he's ibo

Fulanis terrorist you mean to say?

Because he has always been a torn on the flesh of this Fulani empire called Niger-Area.

I forgot the popular saying that " A FRIEND OF MY OGA IS MY FRIEND, and AN ENEMY OF MY OGA IS MY ENEMY.

You are in other jaree!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by pachigo001(m): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2023
The fear of ipob is the beginning of wisdom yorubas should go ahead and wail if e pain them grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Jeyun: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2023
AntiWailer:

National security supercedes any court order.

Go and read and be educated.

and u think tinubu buhari and a whole lot of your politicians are not national security risk? Low budget Nigeria terrorist
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Roger3D(m): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2023
broadman20:

Fulanis terrorist you mean to say?

Because he has always been a torn on the flesh of this Fulani empire called Niger-Area.

I forgot the popular saying that " A FRIEND OF MY OGA IS MY FRIEND, and AN ENEMY OF MY OGA IS MY ENEMY.

You are in other jaree!

He created the ESN/IPOB group terrorizing the SE today so that makes him Nigeria's number 1 terrorist. If Tinubu wants to bring any semblence of peace back to that region, he should leave the animal to rot until his tenure elaspses just like Buhari did
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2023
OredoPikin:

take a look at Nigeria map

compare the languages
grin grin
we know where we belong

you guys can try all u can to create hatred

we know our people
Thank God you can see Niger Delta people are active, na your body go tell you. You can say what you like and do what you like, revenge is a must.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by pachigo001(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
Mad talk, so we should release all terrorists and prisoners...is Nigeria a failed state?

Kanu is just one man, he must pay for his atrocities against the Nigerian state. You people have a genetic disorder, allowing one man take your peace, why not get rid of him?

Stop celebrating or idolizing demented narcissistic people, get rid of them, we are 7billion people in this earth, stop tolerating beasts. See how yorubas being intelligent deep people abandoned ighoho, who wanted to disturb the peace of the region, every man is dispensable, one man is inconsequential when talking about a nation or people. Kanu is a fraudster turned terrorist, he is not special at all, he is a terrorist like Osama bin laden, that was killed and disposed in the sea by American Seals.
cry cry baby 😎
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by AntiWailer: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2023
Jeyun:
and u think tinubu buhari and a whole lot of your politicians are not national security risk? Low budget Nigeria terrorist

u can go lyrical and keep rapping.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Jeyun: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

See who is talking?

I guess He killed Pa Fasoranti's daughter ABI?

Or did he killed the worshippers in your Ondo village?

I guess you will do better by looking those people that kidnapped Chief Olu Falaye and flogged him for days before releasing him.

Why will you? You will not because they are your masters na Nnamdi KANU give Tinubu drugs and burnt his leaking bumbum that's why you don't want to see him out ABI?

Park well abeg ...... Hypocrite living like humans.
no mind am he is nothing but a low budget terrorist
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2023
[i][/i]
pachigo001:
cry cry baby 😎
You slave of Kanu are the ones crying, we will ensure he do his time in jail.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by pachigo001(m): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2023
histemple:

Quite on the contrary, I don't think MNK should be released. When released, Nnamdi will unleash the worst terror in the Southeast.
terror already in southeast it will get worse on 31st of this month
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Cooletempa: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2023
Obainomilano:
Nigerian army with Russia and uk allies plus the food blockade on Biafrans yet for three years they could not conquer a people without food or weapons..but what do an agbado munching kid like you know about war

The war could have ended in six months but for Nigeria which showed mercy.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by pachigo001(m): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2023
jumper524:
but nnamdi kanu disobeyed court order when he first jumped bail and was going against his bail conditions.
he didn’t jump bail Oga he said he left Nigeria because his life was threatined
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite42: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

War with who ?

You that only 82 Division will wipe out the minute the order is given.

FAFO again.
Keep dreaming
Na IPOB never ready to give una vawulence
Look at Sudan now
War no be your mate
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2023
tishbite42:

Keep dreaming
Na IPOB never ready to give una vawulence
Look at Sudan now
War no be your mate

I thought IPOB are peaceful protesters .

You see your life.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Jeyun: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2023
mauchiz:

Who will pay for all the lives lost?
So you mean Akunyili husband should die like that?
Nigeria is not a lawless country, were people order for peoples death and walk around freely, it must surely come to an end.
Because Kanu is in cell, that is why Ekpa ordered the massacre of Igbos?
Simon Ekpa has to be arrested for Kanu to be released.
We will not agree, all the army officers and police killed are peoples loved ones.

Don't you think if he is released, the people that died because of his instigation will fight back.
He is paying for his instigation of violence.
He might be killed, that is what you people don't know.
He is safe with DSS
your grandma will pay for it just as she has paid for all the killings in southern Kaduna, Benue, Katsina, Ondo,zanfara, Bornu,yobe, adamawa, Niger, platue and nasarawa. Low budget terrorist in government and in person
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by plaindealer: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2023
Biafra and ipob means the same same thing to every Igbo man and woman regardless of their level of education or status or even politics.

It's the same reason you see people like obi, oby and the rest of Igbo establishment carrying water bottle for kanu and his ipob terrorists and barbaric elements.

The same reason why Igbo governors and traditional leaders look the other way while their ipob terrorists slaughter their people and make them sit at home slaves, they sat their and accept terrorist rule like mumu slaves.

They are all the same from top to bottom.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Osemawe4life: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2023
Tinubu and APC are not smart enough as expected, Tinubu should have realese MNK and Facilitate Igboho immediately he resume power that would have weaken LP and Obi resolve major security issue in South East but never too late sha
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by bhella10: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2023
Ohun ini wa ni Kanu awa la ma j'ogun e grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by CursedOsuPigs: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Face your agbado region and stop talking like an ewedu and gbegiri grubber.

I see Nnamdi Kanu being released but re-arrested and killed in prison custody.

He will die like a rat that he is and nothing will happen.

Igbos have not grown the ball to do anything in Nigeria. We will silence them as we have always done.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by pachigo001(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

The problem you have like every Okoro on the face of the earth is you think Nigerians still want you in their midst.

The only problem with this your useless Biafra like in the past is your insistence on dragging the SS with you.

Now that Nigerians are ready to give you your Ibo Biafra ,you still insist on dragging the SS .

Don't for one second think Nigerians will fight a war to keep you in Nigeria .

Declare your Biafra within your SE and see if Nigerians won't congratulate you on your independence .
for your information south south have some indigenous igbos in it we are taking them with us
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:24am On Jul 15, 2023
pachigo001:
for your information south south have some indigenous igbos in it we are taking them with us

Using Igboid people in the SS as a doorstop to claim the whole SS as Biafran territory won't fly.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by broadman20: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2023
Roger3D:
He created the ESN/IPOB group terrorizing the SE today so that makes him Nigeria's number 1 terrorist. If Tinubu wants to bring any semblence of peace back to that region, he should leave the animal to rot until his tenure elaspses just like Buhari did

Hahahaha!

Thanks for your wicked love for south Easterners.

But please try your energy and go look for those people who kidnapped and flogged your obas and burn your farms in the south west.

Most of the people who killed your people in Ondo village are still on the run till today but the welfare of Igbos that you hate is now very much important to you.

Abeg carry your Hypocrisy go meet Tinubu, bad blood people.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite42: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

I thought IPOB are peaceful protesters .

You see your life.
That's why you're killing them na
Once they resort to vawulence, everybody mind go dey
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by pachigo001(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

I wonder why they want to allow sentiments destroy their generations and breed terrorists, instead of getting rid of terrorists. Terrorists never change, once they have killed and drank blood, they will be killers till they die.
every Igbo man is a Biafran get that into your head any Igbo man condemning biafra is doing it because of money when the time comes you will know where he or she belong
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Jeyun: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Do anyhow and see, your body go tell you.
see anyhow inside your terrorist brain??
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by pachigo001(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Using Igboid people in the SS as a doorstop to claim the whole SS as Biafran territory won't fly.

let’s see
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by wasuka14(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2023
Joe Igbokwe just want to fullfill all righteousness. The first time Kanu was released, he jumped bail and sneaked out of the country to mastermind more bigger problems for the SE. Now the same SE is clamoring for his release second time, so he can have freedom to cripple the economy of SE. So that, igbos in the SE will now begin to run helter-skelter to different states and abroad. Man is really his own enemy.
What guarantee does Joe igbokwe have to be certain, calling for sit at home and Biafra agitators will stop once Kanu left the hook?
We shouldn't be sensationalize the issue of security in this country. Yoruba doesn't pity Sunday igbo, when he was planning to cause trouble. He was chased away one time without any single emotions or politicizing the matter by the Yorubas.

ezebunafo:

https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/pfbid02b4gjbwi4kMAbF5Rjfi5QDDSrwV3CB3arf3hTYx69GfFVtWpxEuxDMZPE2eLPeT3Yl/?app=fbl

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2023
pachigo001:
let’s see

What does that mean ?

Another Igbo annexation move?

You will be lucky to be considered a minority after you start another rubbish.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Abemy(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:
Well maybe some of these Lagosian Igbos are receiving sense…

It’s not about asking the President to release Kanu, its about following simple court order that had already stated he should be released…

The court order in not known to law.

You can not decide what is not before you.

Kanu approached the court to determine jurisdiction, and court ruled on rendition.

That's busybody judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Japa Syndrome: Nigeria’s Political Class Will Face The Consequences Soonest / "We Always Knew He Was A PDP Man" - LP reacts to Okupe's resignation / Saraki Concludes His PDP Presidential Screening (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.