Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu (27125 Views)

Fuel Purchase Reduced By 50 Per Cent, Reduce Pump Price – IPMAN Begs Tinubu / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu / Joe Igbokwe Begs Igbo In Lagos On Who To Vote As Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Thomasankara(m): 8:00am On Jul 15, 2023
[/color]evil genius 😆😆😕😕[color=#770077]
Faiththatworks:
For Uncle Joe to have flown this kite,I can assure you that Nnamdi Kanu will be released very soon.
If there's anyone who I'm sure has the ears of Asiwaju it's Uncle Joe.
On my part,I believe Nnamdi Kanu despite his borderline insanity should be released and allowed a way out of Nigeria.
His Empty rhetorics and presence in Nigeria will cause an uprising in some parts of the country, Asiwaju should allow him a route out of Nigeria as one of his conditions of release.
The South East has bleed for too long under the miscreants and hoodlums parading themselves as IPOb,ESN and unknown Gun men.
It's time to stop this endless circle of violence.
As for the Federal Government,I believe only an incurable optimist will wish Nnamdi Kanu and his fraudulent enterprise away. Asiwaju is the master of divide and rule,IPOb is a currency minting factory for Nnamdi Kanu and his criminal foot soldiers,they will rather die than seek for any form of gainful employment.
The DSS,NIA and all other intelligence agencies should Infiltrate the Biafra criminal factory and splinter it into many different factions.
My advice for Govt is to start from the IPOB diaspora and use it a springboard to eventually destroy The criminal movement in Nigeria.
God bless Ndigbo
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by FreeBiafra2018(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Faiththatworks:
For Uncle Joe to have flown this kite,I can assure you that Nnamdi Kanu will be released very soon.
On my part,I believe Nnamdi Kanu despite his borderline insanity should be released and allowed a way out of Nigeria.
His Empty rhetorics and presence in Nigeria will cause an uprising in some parts of the country, Asiwaju should allow him a route out of Nigeria as one of his conditions of release.
The South East has bleed for too long under the miscreants and hoodlums parading themselves as IPOb,ESN and unknown Gun men.
As for the Federal Government,I believe only an incurable optimist will wish Nnamdi Kanu and his fraudulent enterprise away. Asiwaju is the master of divide and rule,IPOb is a currency minting factory for Nnamdi Kanu and his criminal foot soldiers,they will rather die than seek for any form of gainful employment.
The DSS,NIA and all other intelligence agencies should Infiltrate the Biafra criminal factory and splinter it into many different factions.
My advice for Govt is to start from the IPOB diaspora and use it a springboard to eventually destroy The criminal movement in Nigeria.
God bless Ndigbo
God bless Nigeria
After typing this long epistle, someone would think that you have something sensible to say only for me to regret wasting my time reading this tit tati ataratutaa of a toddler.

Please Seun try and see how you can activate E-slap on this forum, very important.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Slynation(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

This is how it's going to happen :

1. Nnamdi Kanu is released to his lawyers and placed on a charter plane back to Kenya were he was abducted.

2. The Kenyan govt are to arrest Kanu immediately on stepping foot on Kenyan soil and handed over to a team of DSS operatives waiting to take custody of Kanu.

3. Papers are signed between both the Nigerian and Kenyan govt while the jet gets refueled.

4. Back to the plane and in 3-4hrs he's back in Abuja and arraigned before a court seeking his remand to prison custody as an apprehended fugitive of the court who jumped bail and skipped court for his treason charge.

Are you happy now?
I don't know what you have been smoking of late, but I can categorically inform you that it's very effective...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:17am On Jul 15, 2023
Slynation:
I don't know what you have been smoking of late, but I can categorically inform you that it's very effective...

And for your mind you that still believe Obi is cumming alongside Biafra believe that Kanu would be set free ?

Only time Kanu will be free is when we give you Biafra and have him deported to it so he can cause more ruckus over in your Biafra .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Pocca: 8:23am On Jul 15, 2023
ezebunafo:
FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE AND TRANQUILLITY LET MAZI NNAMDI GO HOME.

Iam appealing to His Excellency, PBAT to release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu so as to kickstart a genuine reconciliation across Nigeria. Despite the obvious and painful truth that no Igbo man or woman has ruled Nigeria since end of the civil war in 1970, Despite the obvious and painful truth that Igbo Nation has not played better politics in Nigeria since 1970, May we never forget that Nigeria used to stand on a tripod , Eastern Region, Western Region and Northern Region before Mid Western Region was added. Despite the killing of Igbo by Igbo, the killing of law enforcement officers, the burning of police formations and peoples homes by IPOB, ESN and UGM I appeal to PBAT to release Nnamdi Kanu for sake of peace and tranquillity in the embattled zone and Nigeria as a whole. I am a victim of Nnamdi Kanu’s terror gang in the South East but I have forgiven all in the interest of peace and harmony in the South East and Nigeria. Let us make a way for Justice , equity and fareplay to return to Nigeria. When there is Justice, there will be peace and when there is peace, there will be progress. This is the law of nature.

PBAT’s greatest achievements will be to reconcile Nigerians and bring all to the fold so that we may be as one. Once that is achieved every other thing will fall into play. Peace is better than war. The Holy says we should seek peace by all means. Let us forgive and forget . I love Nigeria passionately. I love Nigerians. East, West , North or South. I am proudly Nigerian.

https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/pfbid02b4gjbwi4kMAbF5Rjfi5QDDSrwV3CB3arf3hTYx69GfFVtWpxEuxDMZPE2eLPeT3Yl/?app=fbl

IDIOTIC JOE
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Kossyso: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2023
Faiththatworks:
God bless Ndigbo
God bless Nigeria
Instead of you to look for a way to tackle the root cause of the problem, you are here writing a baseless epistle. As long as Nigeria is bent on marginalizing the Igbos, IPOB will forever remain relevant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by ODUBEZE: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2023
EzeCanada:

Not really!

Probably received intel that NK is about being released. So decided to leverage on the opportunity to restore his ruined image with his people.
Wow! You were in sync with my thoughts wink

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by ODUBEZE: 8:42am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

War with who ?

You that only 82 Division will wipe out the minute the order is given.

FAFO again.
Will they both have access to the same weapons

That's the only way to play fair

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2023
Mad talk, so we should release all terrorists and prisoners...is Nigeria a failed state?

Kanu is just one man, he must pay for his atrocities against the Nigerian state. You people have a genetic disorder, allowing one man take your peace, why not get rid of him?

Stop celebrating or idolizing demented narcissistic people, get rid of them, we are 7billion people in this earth, stop tolerating beasts. See how yorubas being intelligent deep people abandoned ighoho, who wanted to disturb the peace of the region, every man is dispensable, one man is inconsequential when talking about a nation or people. Kanu is a fraudster turned terrorist, he is not special at all, he is a terrorist like Osama bin laden, that was killed and disposed in the sea by American Seals.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by fredoooooo: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2023
Go and beg jubrin , don't bring Tinubu into this abeg .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by AbuTwins: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2023
He must never release him!

Igboho too must never return to Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Igboslayer: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2023
Lailai… Kanu must face music including that fuuulish Ekpa… Igbos are just too sentimental and emotional.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Evilspirit666: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2023
EzeCanada:

Not really!

Probably received intel that NK is about being released. So decided to leverage on the opportunity to restore his ruined image with his people.
God bless the person that brought you up

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Blaze14k: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2023
Keeping that guy in detection is the problem buh some lunatics want this issue to linger till it turns out a full blown out war
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Dittodat: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2023
HELL NO.

Mr. President should not fall for this trash noise from the SADEAST.
Let thr sit at home and self destruction continue.
If you are going to release a criminal on the level of Namdiot coward Cownu, then you might as well release all criminals in all prisons all over Nigeria.
Sad pathetic set of IPOB criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by 001Lagos: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2023
Igboslayer:
Lailai… Kanu must face music including that fuuulish Ekpa… Igbos are just too sentimental and emotional.
shut up abeg

Same you people were begging Buhari to release Sunday Igboho after he was chased into the Benin republic prison by the buhari men in the army for declaring a Yoruba nation .

Abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by AbuTwins: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

1. Nnamdi Kanu is released to his lawyers and placed on a charter plane back to Kenya were he was abducted.

2. The Kenyan govt are to arrest Kanu immediately on stepping foot on Kenyan soil and handed over to a team of DSS operatives waiting to take custody of Kanu.

3. Papers are signed between both the Nigerian and Kenyan govt while the jet gets refueled.

4. Back to the plane and in 3-4hrs he's back in Abuja and arraigned before a court seeking his remand to prison custody as an apprehended fugitive of the court who jumped bail and skipped court for his treason charge.

Are you happy now?

Exactly!
The process of his arrest is what the court is against!
He has a case to answer!

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Igboslayer: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
Mad talk, so we should release all terrorists and prisoners...is Nigeria a failed state?

Kanu is just one man, he must pay for his atrocities against the Nigerian state. You people have a genetic disorder, allowing one man take your peace, why not get rid of him?

Stop celebrating or idolizing demented narcissistic people, get rid of them, we are 7billion people in this earth, stop tolerating beasts. See how yorubas being intelligent deep people abandoned ighoho, who wanted to disturb the peace of the region, every man is dispensable, one man is inconsequential when talking about a nation or people. Kanu is a fraudster turned terrorist, he is not special at all.
Igbos are just too sentimental. This is a man destroying the peace of his people. I am Yoruba man and Igboho should rot in exile if his presence in Yoruba land will bring war. Igbos have learnt little from their past history, they are sitting on a keg of gun powder powered by nepotism and treachery against the continuous survival of the Nigerian state, they all must be destroyed in their prime if they continue to promote Biafra, a land enclave just about the size of Oyo state. Henceforth we shouldn’t be promoting treacherous people and the war mongering behavior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Sermwell(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2023
EzeCanada:

Not really!

People dey think sha! I respect this your deductions! Joe Igbokwe will not ordinarily mention Nnamdi Kanu in that light so as not to offend his benefactors! grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Felaincarnated: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:
This man finally grown some sense

The supreme court has on two occasions ordered for the release of Nnamdi kanu . But Buhari being a USELESS and FOOLISH IDIOT of a president with zero regard for the rule of law still detained kanu till he left government
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by onuman: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:
This man finally grown some sense

The supreme court has on two occasions ordered for the release of Nnamdi kanu . But Buhari being a useless and foolish idiot of a president with zero regard for the rule of law still detained kanu till he left government

Buhari and his clan from Niger 🇳🇪 Republic depend only on proceeds from crude oil. Their calculations on Nnamdi Kalu is if Biafra goes from Nigeria, the rest of the oil producing Niger Delta region will also pull out from Nigeria.
Buhari clan no want to hear anything about disintegration of Nigeria. That's why Nnamdi Kalu is still in prison despite court orders for his release

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Felaincarnated: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2023
Go down to d east and say dis.
FacilitatorLekk:

Stop celebrating or idolizing demented narcissistic people, get rid of them, we are 7billion people in this earth, stop tolerating beasts. See how yorubas being intelligent deep people abandoned ighoho, who wanted to disturb the peace of the region, every man is dispensable, one man is inconsequential when talking about a nation or people. Kanu is a fraudster turned terrorist, he is not special at all, he is a terrorist like Osama bin laden, that was killed and disposed in the sea by American Seals.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by 8stargeneral: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2023
After talking nonsense against Igbo's

We still have your tape record

You just dey play

We don't need your support to release him

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Obainomilano: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

War with who ?

You that only 82 Division will wipe out the minute the order is given.

FAFO again.
Nigerian army with Russia and uk allies plus the food blockade on Biafrans yet for three years they could not conquer a people without food or weapons..but what do an agbado munching kid like you know about war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Northernblood8(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2023
ebufa:

war dey really hungry you! Go and watch the gory videos of dismembered bodies of ukrainian soldier....in case you have forgotten what war is!

Where can I watch those videos?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by onuman: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Are you happy now?

When a victim of Auchwitz turned a rogue writes. Kalu raped your mother, wife or sister, abi?
Abi you no go survive without cheap cash from crude oil.
Kalu's only offence before a parasite like you is ask for restoration of Biafra; a request that is no offence before saner persons and non parasites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by casualobserver: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2023
Realeasing Kanu will not bring peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2023
grin All thanks to HOPE UZODINMA for his intervention
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by kestolove95(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2023
We don't want peace, nnamdi kanu should rot in jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu / Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race / Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.