Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Men Need To Stop Getting Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Need To Stop Getting Married (2401 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Some Men Need To Think / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Need To Stop Getting Married by Diego35M: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2023
Sad pain, you're right
Re: Men Need To Stop Getting Married by linearity: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
Tunde835:
Bro you know I'm right. How many married men are happy with their marriage ten years down the line

There are utopia world or scenarios out there!

Absoluteness is as incorrect as stereotypes; there are both unhappy single and married men out there.

Agreed, marriage is not for everyone but just as two good heads are better than one, there are many single men who would do better by combining forces with a good woman as a wife.
Re: Men Need To Stop Getting Married by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
Tunde835:
If someone cheats on you and you were not married to them she wasn't cheating on you it's different when you've paid bride price. My neighbors wife has a crush on me and been giving me green lights for years and I didn't respond to them because I feel bad for her husband. Women cheat very easily they don't even care about their marriage. No woman I'm not married to or dating can nag me

bro, so what you are saying is that, if you are about to marry your future wife, and find out (one week before the wedding) that she was sleeping with your best man, it isnt cheating because you guys were not married?!?!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! what wont we read on NL!
Re: Men Need To Stop Getting Married by Tunde835(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

bro, so what you are saying is that, if you are about to marry your future wife, and find out (one week before the wedding) that she was sleeping with your best man, it isnt cheating because you guys were not married?!?!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! what wont we read on NL!
I'm also saying dating is stress

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Stop Getting Married by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
Tunde835:
I'm also saying dating is stress

you are starting to confuse the issue...
you stated that "cheating is only cheating when you have paid the bride price", while i stated from the get go that "cheating is cheating, whether you are married or dating".

now you are saying dating is stress... but stress is irrelevant to the issue at hand. you actually believe that:"if your gf cheats on you thats NOT cheating, its only cheating if your wife cheats on you that you consider it cheating".... correct?
Re: Men Need To Stop Getting Married by Tunde835(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you are starting to confuse the issue...
you stated that "cheating is only cheating when you have paid the bride price", while i stated from the get go that "cheating is cheating, whether you are married or dating".

now you are saying dating is stress... but stress is irrelevant to the issue at hand. you actually believe that:"if your gf cheats on you thats NOT cheating, its only cheating if your wife cheats on you that you consider it cheating".... correct?
What I'm saying is men need to stop both dating and marriage. Commit to females at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Stop Getting Married by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Tunde835:
What I'm saying is men need to stop both dating and marriage. Commit to females at your own peril

NO MAN ON THIS EARTH SHOULD TRY TO LIVE LIFE WITHOUT A GOOD WOMAN BY HIS SIDE!

contrary to popular belief, committing to women is not the problem here, committing to yeye good for nothing deceitful unfathful untrustworthy women is the problem here. you cant blame women for being wh0res, you should instead blame yeye foolish men who try to wife/date these wh0res, instead of chop and clean mouth... the rules are very simple: you meet an olosho, you go and chop then take her right back to where you met her, so that other men can sample her too (regardless of how nice/sexy she was).

as the saying goes:"THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO DATE/WIFE HOES!"
Re: Men Need To Stop Getting Married by Tunde835(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

NO MAN ON THIS EARTH SHOULD TRY TO LIVE LIFE WITHOUT A GOOD WOMAN BY HIS SIDE!

contrary to popular belief, committing to women is not the problem here, committing to yeye good for nothing deceitful unfathful untrustworthy women is the problem here. you cant blame women for being wh0res, you should instead blame yeye foolish men who try to wife/date these wh0res, instead of chop and clean mouth... the rules are very simple: you meet an olosho, you go and chop then take her right back to where you met her, so that other men can sample her too (regardless of how nice/sexy she was).

as the saying goes:"THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO DATE/WIFE HOES!"
I'm doing it right now without any females

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Stop Getting Married by StPete: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

sorry to be the bearer of bad news.... but all the above you mentionned can happen to you, whether you are married or not.
- [s]you can be cheated on without being married[/s]

How will you be “cheated on” when you’re not committed to any single woman?

- [s]your children can abandon you at old age, whether you are married to their mother or not[/s]

the fact that you’re living your life to the fullest doesn’t matter whether they do or not

- [s]women nag whether you are married to them or not[/s]

No room for any nagging woman, once she nags, you throw her out. You’re not tied to her by marriage so you owe her nothing

- [s]if you miss out paying child support (even though you aint married to babymama) you will still go to jail[/s]

Child support only happens abroad and only if you’re working

- you can raise a child for 20yrs (while not being married to babymama) and learn after 20yrs that the child is not yours.

No baby mama would be foolish enough to stick a child as yours when you’re not married to her. She would be too glad to let you know the child ain’t yours. DNA testing is also fundamental before any bitch can claim the child is mine

marriage is irrelevant to the above facts you mentionned.
Re: Men Need To Stop Getting Married by sanesta: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2023
Tunde835:
Getting married for men is introduction to a world of responsibilities, sex starvation, your wife potentially cheating on you, your kids eventually abandoning you at old age, nagging and if you live in the western world divorce. There are men in the western world who are sitting in jail cause they missed out on child support payments. As a man you can have children, take care of them but don't get married. There's a reason men die earlier while women who have almost no responsibilities outlive them. There is nothing you can achieve in a marriage that you can't achieve single as a man. Imagine raising someone else's child for 20 years and the wife fully knows its not your child.
did your father marry your mother?
Re: Men Need To Stop Getting Married by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
Tunde835:
I'm doing it right now without any females

ok sir. to each their own misery in life. make konji no kill you there and if not, you can still join the other side (since women seem to be your mortal enemy)

StPete:
How will you be “cheated on” when you’re not committed to any single woman?

IRRELEVANT RUBBISH #1
true, if you are just fukc buddies with a woman, then BOTH OF YOU can fukc whoever you desire... which btw is irrelevant to the issue at hand.

the fact that you’re living your life to the fullest doesn’t matter whether they do or not

IRRELEVANT RUBBISH #2
living your life to the fullest is irrelevant to the issue at hand that the OP raised, aka your children abandoning you at old age.

No room for any nagging woman, once she nags, you throw her out. You’re not tied to her by marriage so you owe her nothing

IRRELEVANT RUBBISH #3
whatever you want to do when a woman nags is irrelevant to my point which was....EVERY WOMAN NAGS WHETHER MARRIED OR IN A R/SHIP!

Child support only happens abroad and only if you’re working

IRRELEVANT RUBBISH #4
the OP raised the point of child support, so obviously this is an issue for someone who is A) abroad and B) gainfully employed.

No baby mama would be foolish enough to stick a child as yours when you’re not married to her. She would be too glad to let you know the child ain’t yours. DNA testing is also fundamental before any bitch can claim the child is mine

IRRELEVANT RUBBISH #5
you sir are simpy too clueless to educate... instead, i suggest you watch the thousand of paternity cases (judge Lake) so you see how many babymamas are/were tryng to collect child support from men who were "NOT THE FATHERS"

here below is one of such cases (enjoy):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAu5Md8oDYU

or better yet, "Virgn Mary" here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrsKuIDMA1I
Re: Men Need To Stop Getting Married by StPete: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

ok sir. to each their own misery in life. make konji no kill you there and if not, you can still join the other side (since women seem to be your mortal enemy)

IRRELEVANT RUBBISH #1
true, if you are just fukc buddies with a woman, then BOTH OF YOU can fukc whoever you desire... which btw is irrelevant to the issue at hand.

IRRELEVANT RUBBISH #2
living your life to the fullest is irrelevant to the issue at hand that the OP raised, aka your children abandoning you at old age.

IRRELEVANT RUBBISH #3
whatever you want to do when a woman nags is irrelevant to my point which was....EVERY WOMAN NAGS WHETHER MARRIED OR IN A R/SHIP!

IRRELEVANT RUBBISH #4
the OP raised the point of child support, so obviously this is an issue for someone who is A) abroad and B) gainfully employed.

IRRELEVANT RUBBISH #5
you sir are simpy too clueless to educate... instead, i suggest you watch the thousand of paternity cases (judge Lake) so you see how many babymamas are/were tryng to collect child support from men who were "NOT THE FATHERS"

here below is one of such cases (enjoy):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAu5Md8oDYU

A bunch of mumbo jumbo and pack load of rubbish. I won’t waste my time on this
Re: Men Need To Stop Getting Married by simplepee(f): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
emoboy4u:
I don't know where you guys meet these kinds of women oo.
They obviously attract their likes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband You Must Be Above Your Wives, With These 3 Things / What Do You Love About Your Lover? / Truths About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.