Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Why Are Women Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Like This? (2823 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Les: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
U should have settled the matter there and then.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by SamOchuko: 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jaybee3456:
So i and my wife today we were coming back from church the way we always do and our(my) car broke down. Guess what this woman did next? she called uber to come pick her and left me here by myself. Imagine ooo, I'm thinking of many things i can do to teach her a lesson. Any ideas? (Please only married people)

Go alone to church next Sunday, let her get a Uber to take her to and from church.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by gannod(m): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2023
Jaybee3456:
So i and my wife today we were coming back from church the way we always do and our(my) car broke down. Guess what this woman did next? she called uber to come pick her and left me here by myself. Imagine ooo, I'm thinking of many things i can do to teach her a lesson. Any ideas? (Please only married people)

Forget about teaching her any lesson, it is not worth it. There is a lesson to be learnt here, she just told you if there is any negative turn around( God forbid) she will abandon you.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by IceDune: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2023
So you expect her to be there with you waiting for mechanic then when you both get home you'll be resting infront of the TV while she goes to the kitchen to prepare food
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by almarthins(m): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2023
Padipadi:

Story look untrue or there is more to meet eyes. You can't be waxing stronger in love and this ll happen. Offense don happen before.

Which kind offence him. Commit wey go fit make him leave with a bad car?

No be say d wife dey come from somewhere she come mit d husband for road with a bad car. They both left d house in that same car. It means if things really get bad the wife go Ben johnson.

If na me o, I go shake small make she know how e be. If na me abadon am like that, how she go feel?
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by NonsenseRubbish: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2023
Which car do you drive ? Make I ask first
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Billgatessecond: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2023
Jaybee3456:

The truth is bitter no woman truly cares
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Blackdisciple(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2023
Lolzzzz.... cheesy cheesy

What do you expect her to do
Even if she stays she will not help rather will be inside car pressing her phone while the car is being fix by you and the machanic under the sun so make she just go, and as for what you will do to teach her a lesson , well..! Nothing to do...
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by advanceDNA: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
Styluss:
Go home tomorrow, or go by 11pm, refuse to eat and go out early tomorrow, not complain just ignore.

He should refuse to eat food he paid for..?? And stay away from the house he pays for??

because he wants to prove a point to a woman who probably wont care.... ??

Lol.... e be like say una no know these new generation women...
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Styluss: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
Really I never marry shaa, but my babe hates rejection so badly. She will call a hundred times, I forgot they are wired differently

advanceDNA:

He should refuse to eat food he paid for..?? And stay away from the house he pays for??

because he wants to prove a point to a woman who probably wont care.... ??

Lol.... e be like say una no know these new generation women...
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by scoobyblogspot(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Well this your wife would be very stubborn, unwise and could have anger issues.. left you alone in the dark. So anything that happens to you is your cup or tea shey? She needs to Jesus.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by scoobyblogspot(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

You couldn't resist the urge to bring your family matter here online..

Make we come do wetin now?

When she dey give you head, and also suck your balls you dey tell us? Why you come dey tell us about this one now?

Oya send her packing to her father's house.. mtchewwww

So your point is?
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

So your point is?

Resist the urge to quote me
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Waffarianman(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
B like you no study your wife well b4 you marry her. Just dey manage am like dat till you get sense "Ekpa"

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Best Friend's Lover Is Drawing Him/Her Away From You / I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! / Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.