Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland (65773 Views)

Cute Couple Do The β€œOya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Merry100: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2023
enemyofprogress:
okro soup post yours first
Us we no get na why we dey admire, you wey you get post.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by XAUBulls: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ hope u checked all her comments grin
Dat will tell u alot about her.
Indeed.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by ufuosman(m): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2023
Congrats 🎊
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by enemyofprogress: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
Merry100:

Us we no get na why we dey admire, you wey you get post.
yinmu
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Allisgud: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hisbah:
Only if Helinues will be serious about us. Congrats to the couple.
how do we know u are beautiful,leave helinus make serious guys take u serious
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Allisgud: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
Which forum we fit take toast babe for nairaland,I need better banny
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by HELLASJ(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
Wow! It seems I'll start my search here on this thread.

Congratulations to them!
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by headboyprince(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
obembet:
God when when 😭😭😭😭? Stil Dot know why nairaland guys dey ignore me
tah... as hot as you are shocked oh is it because you're always you're feeling too big.. grin we can work something out.. cool
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by sacajawea: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
obembet:
Forget all these things
Dey fvck dey enjoy your Life dey Go, fvxk different things Enjoy different varieties of 'food'
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Ezemeiyogu(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
Puss360:
God when? πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ....

Saw Puss360, rushed to check the meaning of "puss".πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by adefitim(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
nlfpmod:
A medical doctor, Tobi Joshua, who met his partner on Nairaland has shared photos with his woman, a final year medical student.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/TobiJoshua2/status/1680626197279932416?t=UJgD2OsfakN25OblLGWgmQ&s=08

Dr Ekundayo, Of DMHD.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by LeeSmart: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
obembet:
No be man you be?
Be careful α΅‡Κ³α΅’πŸ˜ 
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Momcherry(f): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
Tboy2050:
only if momcherry will be serious about us

cheesy grin grin grin grin

You see mom, come see cherry fear no catch you this boy..

There's nothing I will not see on nairaland o cheesy
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Purvan(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
Every woman on NL is either bipolar, narcissistic or has some sort of mental illness
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Nilon: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
Robnectar:

U are d one playing hard to get even when a niggah is tryna get ur attention, undecided
na me go fΓΊck obΓ©mbet laslas
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Nilon: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
Expanse2020:
Mayday ! Mayday!!
If you planning to take home these girls from here abort the mission.
Jennyclave
Siofra
Obembet
Mamma grilled
Iya ibe

I repeat abort the mission
Mayday Mayday
Run for your life
πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
I want to suck obΓ©mbet's puci
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Nilon: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
folake4u:
They look so adorable. kiss
you this gal, be doing shakara feminist, na me go wife you laslas when I put you in family way
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by stacyadams: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
cheesy grin renewed hope for evening newspapers grin
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by folake4u(f): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nilon:
you this gal, be doing shakara feminist, na me go wife you laslas when I put you in family way

Shut da fuçk up, respectfully.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Exceed15: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
One great advice for the duo: Never report your matter to your family members. You will forgive each other but they will never forgive you. Happy Married life
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Vijuchoco(f): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Wow! This is beautiful.. Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by crossbreedwears(m): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2023
66 likes what this kind of statement. It really shows you and 66 others are foolish. Are you saying there is not faithful girl to find at all??
BadMaster:
Mumu Tobi, so you believe you're the only man servicing that kpekus? These simps are the problem we have, walahi. This weekend that you so much enjoyed is your turn, next weekend, another man will enjoy her. Stop mumu-ing yourself all over the place.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by BabbanBura(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2023
Puss360:

Lol.... I have limited knowledge of Hausa, but I'm sure I know the meaning of your profile name... Damn, bad guy...

Hard girls na baddest, no dey whine me abeg!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by OperationalVehi: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
BabbanBura:

Hard girls na baddest, no dey whine me abeg!
i use to come across your moniker and i thought it means father of money
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Chee59(f): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
She should be careful. Nairaland has one of the most violent women hating groups in it.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by BabbanBura(m): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
OperationalVehi:

i use to come across your moniker and i thought it means father of money

Before nko?
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by OperationalVehi: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2023
BabbanBura:

Before nko?

Show me love boss
bank : carbon Bank app
account: 737709 1729
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by BabbanBura(m): 4:27am On Jul 20, 2023
OperationalVehi:

Show me love boss
bank : carbon Bank app
account: 737709 1729
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Ah, I no be money nah, na em papa I be, kilode!
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by OperationalVehi: 6:09am On Jul 20, 2023
BabbanBura:

Ah, I no be money nah, na em papa I be, kilode!
good morning chief. papa of money. i salute you boss
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Raalsalghul: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
CuriousStudent:
This would have been many nairalanders but hate and bigotry got a hold of our men. Over the years I know very decent and low budget females on this forum.
Almost a decade ago,guys were getting girls with suya date. Infact sending a girl pm wil get her excited and with 1500 you fit run suya date

Malt:300(150 each)
Suya :500
Bottle water: 200(100 each)
Then give her 500 naira for bike home.

Women were really in for this,and very responsive to Dm.

But now,a Dm request by you is enough to make our hairs stand upright. You all will keep frightening good women from you

cheesy grin grin

Lol @ suya date.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Bgirlie: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
Happy for them, congratulations guys cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.