Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland (65775 Views)

Cute Couple Do The β€œOya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Emperormartin(m): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
orikoku:
go to romance section. angry
Ok thanks
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Savedday2: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
No be 9ja girl again! The kind shege wey that girl go show you erh, you will regret marrying her.

See as I dey pity the guy!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Hisbah(f): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Why not stop this madness. How can a guy be masquerading as a lady? Can't you see that's chronic inferiority complex?

For how many years would you continue with this nonsense?
Why calling me a guy just because I rejected your proposal? Remember you used to send me DMS.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by HeartlessMan: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Why not stop this madness. How can a guy be masquerading as a lady? Can't you see that's chronic inferiority complex?

For how many years would you continue with this nonsense?

Stop and start doing something meaningful with your time

Oga shut up and propose!
Agbaya. angry angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Sirseedorf(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
embarassed embarassed

And here looking for sweetheart. I don't know there's sure sweetheart on nairaland o, though tribal slowpoke make us believe Nigeria is not for love but hate.

My sweetheart show your face cool
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by sharpwriter(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
obembet:
God when when 😭😭😭😭? Stil Dot know why nairaland guys dey ignore me
You real or chasing clout... How many mentions have you even replied... Make I no talk DM 😏😏

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by millionboi2: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
obembet:
Na u dey fine class na

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by lbdarapmc(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
Abeg how Una take dey meet people for here?
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by bonnyhope: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
Pls who is available?

I am searching also

I will treat you nice
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Evilspirit666: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ha, upon all the bashing of women here
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by helinues: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hisbah:
Why calling me a guy just because I rejected your proposal? Remember you used to send me DMS.

Below is your handiwork. Trolling me up and down as if you don't have something meaningful to do with your time.

When your comments history also justified the trolling which you have been doing for years.

Anyways, we can never stoop so low to be trolling others for years just because they don't support what we support. That's how you chose years of futility exercise

LG always here

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by millionboi2: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
CadetFrancis:
When are my going to see my missing rip here?
na you dey fine class na
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by olaniyilukman(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
DavidTech23:
When others were busy attacking tribes and gender, theses ones were 'hooking-up'. Smart couple
Who knows if they met themselves while laughing attacks on each other...
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Pinkybush: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
obembet:
DM let chat

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by jumper524(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
BadMaster:
Mumu Tobi, so you believe you're the only man servicing that kpekus? These simps are the problem we have, walahi. This weekend that you so much enjoyed is your turn, next weekend, another man will enjoy her. Stop mumu-ing yourself all over the place.
have some seriousness in your life so you'll meet serious people.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Angelfrost(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
Abemy:

What's their Nairaland names?

Really?!! What exactly do you need with such privileged information??!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Major7: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hope for the hopeless.congratulations to you guys. Those pretentious haters, I say unto you get real grin
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by MuslimIgbo: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
obembet:
Lol
You need to work on yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Ndipe(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
Congratulations. Seun Osewa should be invited to every wedding of couples who met on Nairaland.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Toluwanise247(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
@fyzaila our own can be greater than this ….
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by WantsandMore: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hisbah:
Only if Helinues will be serious about us. Congrats to the couple.
lmao grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by naturefellow(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hisbah:
Only if Helinues will be serious about us. Congrats to the couple.
he chooses Tinubu/APC over you. LoL

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Angelfrost(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
BadMaster:
Mumu Tobi, so you believe you're the only man servicing that kpekus? These simps are the problem we have, walahi. This weekend that you so much enjoyed is your turn, next weekend, another man will enjoy her. Stop mumu-ing yourself all over the place.

You know, life is really not as hard or complicated as you have chosen to make it...! tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by MuslimIgbo: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
grin
BadMaster:

Who told you that they are married? Check their fingers, nothing is there.

Tobi is a typical simp deceiving himself. Just because he enjoyed the sex this weekend, he won't allow us to hear word again, posting their pics all over the social media.
grin grin cheesy cheesy angry grin grin grin
Coded grin
No loud am na grin
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by BTCog: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
nlfpmod:
A medical doctor, Tobi Joshua, who met his partner on Nairaland has shared photos with his woman, a final year medical student.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/TobiJoshua2/status/1680626197279932416?t=UJgD2OsfakN25OblLGWgmQ&s=08

I don't see your picture with Seun, then you will pay a fine.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by MuslimIgbo: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
BadMaster:
grin cheesy cheesy grin angry
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by fisayodayo: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
obembet:

Sorry ma

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Hisbah(f): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Below is your handiwork. Trolling me up and down as if you don't have something meaningful to do with your time.

When your comments history also justified the trolling which you have been doing for years.

Anyways, we can never stoop so low to be trolling others for years just because they don't support what we support. That's how you chose years of futility exercise

LG always here
Pls I'm a responsible lady. Stop denigrating me. You are now bitter toward me just because I refused you to even see my pant. Pls respect me as a lady.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by happney65: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
And seun is still single as fvck.

Wayre ti oju ma ti la ti ra rubber ida bobo fun ara ree .

grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by simplepee(f): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
Beautiful couple kiss.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by adecz: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
So, they are automatically our family
members & we shall be giving them
advice from time to time ..😁😁😁
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Galaxyss(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
Congratulations. With the kind of broke shaming and name calling on this platform, you still found a partner.

Kudos...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.