Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland (65739 Views)

Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by hardon1(m): 6:40am On Jul 17, 2023
And I dey nairaland since
cry cry
[/code] cry cry cry[code]
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by enemyofprogress: 6:41am On Jul 17, 2023
obembet:
God when when 😭😭😭😭? Stil Dot know why nairaland guys dey ignore me
check yourself and talk to yourself
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by CCIA: 6:41am On Jul 17, 2023
Hisbah:
He won't touch me until he gets a job and be useful.
Should that be his motivation or what?πŸ€”
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by OhiOfIhima: 6:46am On Jul 17, 2023
BadMaster:
Mumu Tobi, so you believe you're the only man servicing that kpekus? These simps are the problem we have, walahi. This weekend that you so much enjoyed is your turn, next weekend, another man will enjoy her. Stop mumu-ing yourself all over the place.
One tin be say, if you put all this in mind just bcoz of a woman, you'll never go far.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by itzzkhaliii(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2023
nlfpmod:
A medical doctor, Tobi Joshua, who met his partner on Nairaland has shared photos with his woman, a final year medical student.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/TobiJoshua2/status/1680626197279932416?t=UJgD2OsfakN25OblLGWgmQ&s=08

Let me guess "medical students threads and aspirant forum" much likely. grin
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Hotice085: 6:54am On Jul 17, 2023
eagleae7:
Nice, while many are on tribal attack

Most attack on nairaland na just for mouth, e go surprise you say one on one many of these keyboard warriors de marry and do business outside their tribesmen the most
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Lolachef(f): 7:04am On Jul 17, 2023
Congratulations brother!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by OmoGomesIlorin: 7:23am On Jul 17, 2023
odave:
Lovely God bless your home. I got my best ever plug on NL as well. Those days are gone sha, na tribal slur and useless bigots fill nairaland now.

You go read some comments and you will be like wtf? Hatred don blind many people. We suppose dey collabo for progress like it used to be but I doubt if it can be like before. Devil don get accounts on NL

Suen loves it as bashing and retaliation brings more traffic to boast of
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Merry100: 7:25am On Jul 17, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Boat of them no even fine self. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Bitter leaf go and post your own.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by OdefaGirl(f): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2023
BadMaster:
Mumu Tobi, so you believe you're the only man servicing that kpekus? These simps are the problem we have, walahi. This weekend that you so much enjoyed is your turn, next weekend, another man will enjoy her. Stop mumu-ing yourself all over the place.

Dem no dey enjoy una abi?.... Na only girls Dem dey enjoy.
Dey play while others they get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by blueivy8: 7:37am On Jul 17, 2023
How do one find love here?
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by blueivy8: 7:45am On Jul 17, 2023
It’s so unfortunate you haven’t found love around you, cleanse your mind from what you quoted and you will see how things will turn out good for you
BadMaster:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2023
Congratulations 🎊 to you both.
Nairaland.com couple

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Belteshazzar1: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2023
Engkingsley:
Shey I be firewood nii undecided

Are u ready to mingle?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by zinaunreal(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2023
Please be real. She's cute he's not
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by wumi2017(f): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2023
Congratulations

God when ooooπŸ˜”

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by EMMARNUEL: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2023
[quote author=Puss360 post=124463095]God when?
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by EMMARNUEL: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2023
Kingcalls:
Nice.... siofra , Jennyclay and the rest of the misandrists on NL... unfortunately for u lots , u don't know what this feels like
Those fools you mentioned up there are never going to find real love, they will always meet guys that will use them and dump them... Because thats what they say abt guys.. So they can neva find love.. Especially that demented smelly overused pvssy jennyclay
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by EmmyNorse(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2023
A good one indeed, when will I be this lucky ?
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by cl0r0x: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2023
obembet:
God when when 😭😭😭😭? Stil Dot know why nairaland guys dey ignore me

DM @born2fuck, he wants settle down grin
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Michaelspresh(f): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2023
It saddens my heart to read this 😩

My own guy I met here blocked me saying he just couldn't
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Komu1048(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2023
nlfpmod:
A medical doctor, Tobi Joshua, who met his partner on Nairaland has shared photos with his woman, a final year medical student.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/TobiJoshua2/status/1680626197279932416?t=UJgD2OsfakN25OblLGWgmQ&s=08

Mere looking at the girl, u go done know she is a well brought up girl that is beautiful with brain. Never had time for hookup, beautiful couple

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Rehoboth2020(m): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2023
Are they married or just fornicating here and there?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by aremubabs: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2023
What are they celebrating?

They are not even married yet. They have not even had a child for each other.

Nothing REALLY serious so far that might call for this celebration. The man even wrote that Seun would be proud.

I am sure some people have met on Nairaland with the relationship not ending on any significant note!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Unperturbedpota: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2023
Kingcalls:
Nice.... siofra , Jennyclay and the rest of the misandrists on NL... unfortunately for u lots , u don't know what this feels like

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by MrBONE2(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2023
grin
DavidTech23:
While others were busy attacking tribes and gender, these ones were 'hooking-up'. Smart couple

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by udede(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2023
Hmmm i been think say na only mad pipu full here. But that girl, that her smile for the second picture looks like she dey kres small

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by enemyofprogress: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2023
Merry100:

Bitter leaf go and post your own.
okro soup post yours first
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Pinkdimples: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ hope u checked all her comments grin
Dat will tell u alot about her.
And his comments as well. It goes both ways πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by GindoX(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2023
Couple? But they aren't in wedding attire or traditional attire naaw? Anybody can pose and snap and tagged "couple #met@nairaland[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Obainoman6: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2023
This girl no get breasts, looks older than the guy tho, jennyclay no go come see her mates getting married

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by XAUBulls: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2023
nlfpmod:

He wrote:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.