Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland (65678 Views)

Cute Couple Do The β€œOya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Warlord2014(m): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
If you are a lady , and you are reading this comment... Just know that we could be the next .
Let's give it a shot
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Sleekfingers: 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hopemanfx:
am the once am meeting here are all unserious.

Rip English ooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Arisenews2: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
eliyke:
Lyk I always say,all dis inter-tribal wars in nairaland are for d poor nd jobless people here,always online 247.. immediately after election mc oluomo visited e-money, even if tinubu nd obi meet 2day dey will shake hands nd even hung each other....

So you no know say Emoney na Tinubu boy? He was never for Obi. Na Tinubu prodigy for drvgs!
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by nedekid: 12:17am On Jul 17, 2023
Congratulations fine couple.
A breath of fresh air on nairaland news.

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by nedekid: 12:22am On Jul 17, 2023
eliyke:
Lyk I always say,all dis inter-tribal wars in nairaland are for d poor nd jobless people here,always online 247.. immediately after election mc oluomo visited e-money, even if tinubu nd obi meet 2day dey will shake hands nd even hung each other....
Walai, you said it all.
Who was the first person Tinubu visited after winning? Elemelu.
People at the top, expecially those chopping money are not tibalist, they only use tribalism to further their political ambitions, drawing sentiments from "simple" minded people.
Me in my small hussle looking for daily bread, my stuchest customers, my most loyal workers, have never been folks from the same ethnicity with me.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Scamburster(m): 12:38am On Jul 17, 2023
obembet:
God when when 😭😭😭😭? Stil Dot know why nairaland guys dey ignore me
I know the reason but won't disclose it to you despite being in the same football club with me.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by stevups(m): 12:39am On Jul 17, 2023
obembet:

Don't worry, your time own time is near

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Thermodynamics(m): 12:40am On Jul 17, 2023
BadMaster:
Mumu Tobi, so you believe you're the only man servicing that kpekus? These simps are the problem we have, walahi. This weekend that you so much enjoyed is your turn, next weekend, another man will enjoy her. Stop mumu-ing yourself all over the place.

Jambite spotted
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Scamburster(m): 12:48am On Jul 17, 2023
ukaface:
This could have been us but you ain’t a medical doctor neither am I a medical doctor πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Who?
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Pacesetter123(m): 12:51am On Jul 17, 2023
adecz:

So, they are automatically our family
members & we shall be giving them
advice from time to time ..😁😁😁
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Konjiboii: 12:53am On Jul 17, 2023
So una dey fvck unasef for this nairaland ,but go kon dey pretend.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Patosky4U: 1:24am On Jul 17, 2023
obembet:

Why won't we hate you. You are full of hatred for the one true GOAT
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Robnectar(m): 1:43am On Jul 17, 2023
obembet:

U are d one playing hard to get even when a niggah is tryna get ur attention, undecided

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Asswipemod: 2:27am On Jul 17, 2023
nlfpmod:
A medical doctor, Tobi Joshua, who met his partner on Nairaland has shared photos with his woman, a final year medical student.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/TobiJoshua2/status/1680626197279932416?t=UJgD2OsfakN25OblLGWgmQ&s=08

TB Joshua's son. This guy was fast. It was Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg that was hovering around the girl before o
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Asswipemod: 2:28am On Jul 17, 2023
Hisbah:
Only if Helinues will be serious about us. Congrats to the couple.

So you're gay. Hisbah o. As in Boko Haram person o. Imagine.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by LivingSage: 3:18am On Jul 17, 2023
My crush Jennyclay, this could be us.

I observe When I started crushing on you publicly, you now have many crush left and right.

You should be confused now
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Love56743: 3:32am On Jul 17, 2023
eliyke:

Na poor people dey fight and quarrel for tribe, if you go to Lagos you will see a rich yoruba man doing business with an Igbo man, while jobless people are here quarrelling and insulting each other.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Finestgurlie(f): 4:21am On Jul 17, 2023
PapalsBull:

Caution!
I'm retired sweetheart
if not...

Make una enjoy
Meanwhile I love what my disciples are doing
I'm their fan ❀️❀️❀️
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by ugbarreta(m): 4:39am On Jul 17, 2023
Puss360:
God when? πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ....

Your husband de ur DM right now, nah you de find investor and man weh get Benz.

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:39am On Jul 17, 2023
obembet:

I'm her for you grin

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by yusufmurry: 5:29am On Jul 17, 2023
No reason am, nothing special. Na their way, medical doctors would like to marry their colleagues.

In fact, it's general among all medical students including Pharmacists, Nurses, Med Labs etc

Every Nigeria girl wound always wants where the future is bright and secured (money) or with a verifiable potential

Anyway, good luck to them

Meanwhile, Tinubu is already suffocating for fear of "re-run". Person wey claim to have won the election and is presently a President
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by solexjames(m): 5:51am On Jul 17, 2023
obembet:
Next week na our turn

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by kelspinall(m): 6:08am On Jul 17, 2023
congrats
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by lavylilly: 6:08am On Jul 17, 2023
DavidTech23:
While others were busy attacking tribes and gender, these ones were 'hooking-up'. Smart couple
I knew when he threw the first shot cheesy
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by lavylilly: 6:10am On Jul 17, 2023
odave:
Lovely God bless your home. I got my best ever plug on NL as well. Those days are gone sha, na tribal slur and useless bigots fill nairaland now.

You go read some comments and you will be like wtf? Hatred don blind many people. We suppose dey collabo for progress like it used to be but I doubt if it can be like before. Devil don get accounts on NL
Blame the owner of this forum. He is sleeping on a bicycle. The best business I did was on Nairaland.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Hisbah(f): 6:19am On Jul 17, 2023
CCIA:

You want him to colonize your vagina officially so that you both can start fvcking legally? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
He won't touch me until he gets a job and be useful.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by iampeterben(m): 6:29am On Jul 17, 2023
obembet:
Your own dey come just keep being prayerful. I have gotten mine but not on Nairaland and am forever grateful to God.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Tboy2050: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2023
only if momcherry will be serious about us
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Niccoloimhotep: 6:36am On Jul 17, 2023
obembet:
because you’re tribalistic 😏
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by enemyofprogress: 6:40am On Jul 17, 2023
Boat of them no even fine self. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ?