Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (280169 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Bishop1monte(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bishop1monte:
Does anyone have idea on Bangor university in wales, what are the living conditions and how easy is it to get jobs there

Please someone should help out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by adubam(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bishop1monte:

Please someone should help out

Unserious university.
Gives admission and cancel it under 24hours
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ChiomaMC: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
Please some should tell me about University of Roehampton
How good is the school? ..any one studying there .is the environment good for international student that would like to work and earn money??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ChiomaMC: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
Please anyone studying at Sheffield-Hallam? How good is the school? Just want to know the one to go for
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Segun889: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bishop1monte:
Does anyone have idea on Bangor university in wales, what are the living conditions and how easy is it to get jobs there

Bangor is a nice area and the university is quite good. The sch's accommodation is tiny though (bear in mind). There aren't so many jobs in Bangor itself but you are sure to find one with determination in neighbouring communities which are easily accessible by train.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Segun889: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
ChiomaMC:
Please some should tell me about University of Roehampton
How good is the school? ..any one studying there .is the environment good for international student that would like to work and earn money??

Good school but your biggest headache will be accommodation if the Uni has not provided with with one. Very pricey area to rent and even worse if you've got a family. The bright side is you might have a lot of online classes so you can easily find cheaper accommodation in places with a short commute.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Bigboytinz: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
Pls everyone what type of visa does one need for a 6 months full time master's programme? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Zoey1: 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
You can’t do a degree apprenticeship as an international student on Tier 4 visa.
Reason:
It’s for those who have right to work In the Uzk. Hence the employment is sponsoring them to study while also working.
luvlyoracle:
Good day all

Please can someone here shed light on degree apprenticeships and how to go about getting it.

Is it a viable option?
Anyone has experience in it?
I plan going for nursing IT or radiography degree apprenticeships
Any insight on this would be really appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 5:02am On Oct 10, 2023
Hello

That’s a short course study, you will need a visit visa for it

Cheers
Bigboytinz:
Pls everyone what type of visa does one need for a 6 months full time master's programme? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Oforleta(m): 6:06am On Oct 10, 2023
sogba1145:
Hello everyone, does anyone knows the number of days it takes university of south Wales to issue CAS after tuition deposit and secondly, does the school requires pof before issuance of CAS. Thanks

Which course are you going for?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by OTSAMUEL: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2023
Please am new here I want to know how can I get school in UK without ielt.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by EzekielBams(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2023
Good Morning everyone, I got this email this Morning after initiating a paid call and paid email yesterday. Please what does it mean. Application still at Dmc. Biometrics done on September 12. Dependent visa.

Thank You
Ezekiel

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Helpperboss360: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2023
I need the WhatsApp group link for students in university of Sunderland
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Helpperboss360: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2023
I need accomodations in university of Sunderland I want the group link WhatsApp guys help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2023
Hello

Check your inbox and spam messages

If you haven’t gotten a refusal mail by now then congratulations

Cheers
EzekielBams:
Good Morning everyone, I got this email this Morning after initiating a paid call and paid email yesterday. Please what does it mean. Application still at Dmc. Biometrics done on September 12. Dependent visa.

Thank You
Ezekiel
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ghost1759(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Check your inbox and spam messages

If you haven’t gotten a refusal mail by now then congratulations

Cheers

Good morning to everyone who can see this post, I need every valid contribution I can get I’ve been a silent follower since January … I did my biometrics for student visa no dependent on the 22nd of September 2023, paid for priority, got an empty nsf mail on the 26th of sept ( no additional information has been requested till date), made a paid call on the 6th of October and was told my application is awaiting a decision and will receive an email when a decision has been made. I am yet to receive an email, my application is stuck at application received by DMC and my resumption date is on the 23rd, I need every valid contributions I can get and will be grateful for it thank you all 🙏🏼
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Soft2020: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2023
Are you in Brighton already [/quot

I got to Brighton last month ending but I couldn't afford Airbnb after 3days so I had contact one of my friend in derby if there is a cheap accommodation and he secured one for me for £300 per month but going to Brighton from derby is fry pan to fire for my wife, the train fee and stress...

My second problem is what can I do to get my refund from derby? Have sent mails but they keep telling me they are processing it since July. I'm in the UK can I call them with my UK number or I go the school myself...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 2rucool(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Please, I need advice from the experience people in the house, Justwise,ddutchess90, Cashmadam and all other experience people.
I got my student Visa with my family but I and my spouse traveled first in order to sort out accomodation before bringing the kids.
Unfortunately,even to get accomodation for myself and spouse now has been very though since we got to the UK talkless of getting a family accomodation and I cannot afford to put these kids under this kind stress of accomodation, their vignette will expire by October ending and the option available now is to look at the possibility of renewing their vignette when a suitable accommodation is secured.
So, I'll like to ask if this is a good decision or not ?
Apart from paying for the vignette renewal and attending a biometric, is there any other condition that needs to be met ?
And is there any timeline that an expired vignette must be renewed ?
I look forward to hearing from you all
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Godslove124: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
Ghost1759:

Good morning to everyone who can see this post, I need every valid contribution I can get I’ve been a silent follower since January … I did my biometrics for student visa no dependent on the 22nd of September 2023, paid for priority, got an empty nsf mail on the 26th of sept ( no additional information has been requested till date), made a paid call on the 6th of October and was told my application is awaiting a decision and will receive an email when a decision has been made. I am yet to receive an email, my application is stuck at application received by DMC and my resumption date is on the 23rd, I need every valid contributions I can get and will be grateful for it thank you all 🙏🏼

God of 11th hour will do it for you. Have faith and Don’t worry dear

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by HILCROWN(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Good Day House, How can I bring in my step son, I just want to get marry to my woman but having issues with how to bring him in. I filled single while applying for my visa. Note, the dad is died and the mum don't have access to any documents related to the dad's death or international passport. Kindly advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Funjosh(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
Anyone traveling to London Heathrow from Lagos with turkish airlines on the 21st of October here. smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by sogba1145: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
Oforleta:

Which course are you going for?
Msc Data science and what about you?
Have you make your deposit and moreover, how long does the school issue CAS after payment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MoukaShaw: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by luvlyoracle(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Any bsc nursing going in January
Let's link up please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jeff0983: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Please guys
Does anyone know any cheap hotel in Abuja close to the UK biometric center and where I need to stop ( closest bus stop to the venue of the biometric center ) when coming from the East.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hello

If you are using a different PoF, resubmit the one you intend to use for your visa application to your Uni so they are aware

Cheers
MoukaShaw:
Can I use different pof for cas application and visa application. Money will be in tact for both and it's in my name
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hello

She needs his death certificate as a sole surviving parent or a court order declaring her sole surviving parent

Cheers

HILCROWN:
Good Day House, How can I bring in my step son, I just want to get marry to my woman but having issues with how to bring him in. I filled single while applying for my visa. Note, the dad is died and the mum don't have access to any documents related to the dad's death or international passport. Kindly advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Soft2020: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
I need accommodation for couple in Brighton... Make una help me oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (270) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

Viewing this topic: Heda and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.