Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,705 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

If U Fall In Luv With--------- - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Fall In Luv With--------- (3674 Views)

If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... / Imagine What She Fell In Luv With / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by SwiftSMS(f): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2011
@ dammytex

If you are a guy I would truly like to hear what you think about this whole issue of falling for someone who is already involved or in my case someone who is contemplating the possibility of getting back with an ex but still wants to maintain what's going on between us.

Women tend to be very emotional thus losing their ability to think things through clearly, so be good and holla back from a mature male perspective.
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
@Topic!

Very bad idea! It never ends good! You end up with a broken heart!. . . Why play second fiddle?. . .
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by SwiftSMS(f): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2011
Cork Sweeeery, cheesy

I wear boxer shorts not thongs will that help?

You are such a j-a-c-k-a-s-s  just when a person thinks you are becoming lucid,

You turn around and fall your hand again.
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by LongOne1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2011
^^^It’s difficult, but I think you should let him go now. If you wait to enjoy the moment as you said, it’ll be much more difficult when he finally leaves - the lonely/sleepless nights wondering what he's up to.

If his feelings were as strong as yours, he wouldn’t be thinking of getting back with his Ex. I feel he is keeping his options open and you are his consolation prize if they don’t get back together.
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Skii(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2011
hmm, seems like a ladies only thread
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by pendo89(f): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

“Sweeeery Remember:      To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, but to be loved by the one you love is everything”  wink

Now that is something.

Swift I wish I could offer the perfect solution but I got none so I will just try.
Its sad he's put you on standby and that is not the best place to be in a relationship esp 4 a lady.He has his life covered well by having plan A (ex) and B(you) while you remain the vulnerable one here.
At times I like bringing this thing called the 'competitive advantage' into a relationship when faced with such a situation.
There's something he saw in you which was far better than what his ex could offer.Well it still remains. Or maybe he used you as rebound. sad
Keep being yourself but do not be played. He's already made his intentions clear now softly release him and remain friends if you can. I know its painful but you got to do it or else you stand to lose.
This I say becz love is a strong emotion and u feel it for him.
Be frank sit him down and share what you feel. Just let him know that you are giving him space to discover what/who is really best for him because you deserve the best too. not stringing along. Then keep your mind pre occupied before you go mad.
Don't even be nasty/emotional trying to show him u r indispensable, cz u r not. If he comes back running let destiny decide.

I just love it when you show an undecided guy that you deserve the best.It comes out of self worth you know.

cheers and good luck
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by MrsChima1(f): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2011
Nothing worse than a woman being a standby chick.
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by RuuDie(m): 5:08am On Oct 08, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Nothing worse than a woman being a standby chick BF.
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Sijo01(f): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2011
Mr, Cork:

“Sweeeery Remember:      To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, but to be loved by the one you love is everything” wink

Hmmmm!

@Skii & Dammytex, dnt gt it twisted, its nt a ladies thread. because females ar d highest contributors here dos nt mak's it a ladies affairs.
It waz guys i had in mind b4 i opened d thread, because some guys will kno a gurl is in a relationship yet dey'll still b going afta d gurl. but am kinda suprise ladies do it too.

so guys lets hear u out!
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by NET1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2011
Swift, it's easier for us (guys) to get over issues like this than you ladies. The only reasonable thing to do is to leave him. Leaving him now gives him the impression that you hold yourself in high esteem and you know what you want. Since he's not yet decided, give him space.

If he really wants you, he'll race back - that's if you're not taken by another man wink. I already said it was not going to be easy.

.NET
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by malaria(f): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2011
Dat sm1 is n r/shp doesnt mean d person is hapi there,fallin n love wit sm1 n a r/shp means nothin.if d so calld peson can return ur love ,then he/she has no choice dan 2 break d former.dat is y alot people cheat,marriages are broken.becos alot of ppl are nt hapy where they are.
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by SwiftSMS(f): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2011
@ Long One and .NET

Tell me about it guys, thanks for keeping it real.

I truly appreciate your feedback, it's sound counsel.

I only hope I have enough sense to follow through on it, Lord help me.

Can I holla @ you guys on this forum for advice, whenever I'm having man issues? I hope so

Cheers wink

@ pendo89
WORD. Thanks girl

1 Like

Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Orikinla(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2011
[size=28pt]It is often childish and foolish to fall in lust with someone who is already in a relationship.

It is not different from saying you are falling in love with someone who is already married.

IT IS THE SIN OF COVETOUSNESS.

What many people mistake for love is nothing but LUST.
[/size]
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Ekiti1: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2011
Av been there b4 & she eventually left the other guy to be wt me.
The best thing is to sit him/her down and explain how u feel.
The response will determine ur nxt line of action.
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by kemmeye: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2011
to be sincere i always lose interest immediately i find out the person is in a relationship
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by MMM2(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2011
sijo01 re u in luv with me already undecided
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Sijo01(f): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2011
^4long!
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Dyt(f): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2011
my head hurts ryt now
i nid sm1 help me think wit a head
gosh ow do i present dis promo in d next 30mins
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Sijo01(f): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2011
ar u prsnting it online?
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Dyt(f): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2011
i v 2 get it 2 my boss
ere s it
i know u one of d ppl dat thinks wit dere head
we wanna run a promo 2 attract more clients
well i v tried on d visa bt we were cost short
so i m thinkin of d ticket n hotels
maily 4 dubai travellers
book n pay 4 ur tickets 2wks b4 travel date n get a nyt hotel free in a 3star hotel
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Sijo01(f): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2011
bebe u really got me finking. am nt into dis ya line of buznex.

well, hit me wit more details, mayb i can fink more.

"geting one nit free afta bookin" is dis ur idea or d company's?
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Dyt(f): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2011
Well i v 2 cm up wit one n d cost dont v 2 run out on us
i want services dat ll nt cost anyth less dan $50 bt ll b so attractive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Please My (future) Man ? / Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! / Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.