Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1499849 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

Sorry sweetheart

I am way past 25

Try again

I thought u want to be forever young since u are allergic to old age..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

Hope no be the money wey Pere pay venita naim she wan use feed Adekunle Sha

Cus that boy na liability with no source of income ooo
your brokeass Kpere that had to go to America to do small Uber so he can pay Venita. Baba for run Naija Uber but shame want kill am. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
so na emblem make Kpere legend of the show grin grin. Nothing person no go hear grin

Yes O.

The General for a reason. Na why Ebuka name am as his favourite gamer on the show. E no easy say Ebuka don hold down 7 seasons and Pere is such a standout act.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO, help me ask am O.

Yesterday sef, they asked Kiddwaya who was the first female HoH in his season and baba no remember, but anywhere you ask: Who said "....the emblem on my neck is a symbol of authority..."? Nobody fit fail that question.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

This people dey muzz me honestly.....even the taskunle wey he manage acquire last season,he is gradually loosing the title this season

HoH nko,Veto power ni

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Threebear:

Adekunle is not boring though.
He may not be loud but he's one of the people carrying the show.

There is a reason you mention him more than you mention Soma and your faves .

The thiefing scoundrel that doesn't wash his ass.

The fraudulent billionaire wey no get money .

And the quack military nurse that married for passport...and has now become an object of ridicule in and out of the house.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Bennytwin:

Thank you for seeing through whitemoney!!!
I have been saying this. He will just sit back and look for his competition.

Every damn thing whitemoney says is calculated!
He is surprised Ilebaye left bfor princess,for his mind,e b like pple like this girl o,so he said let him be her protector.lol. Protector of the universe!

He has gone around telling everyone that cee c is rude.
I agree cee c plays a lot. You will be talking wt cee c,next tn she will say"oh please shut it" or this boy gettat. Even when she doesnt mean it in a negative light, but whitemoney wants to decampaign her by all means cos he thinks she might be a competition.

He should carry his fake ass jokes and cooking strategy and keep looking for those to deceive. He cant fool people twice!

You are saying that Ceec is not rude but just plays a lot? Just because you no like Otamieme no mean say make you no talk true. All the housemates agree on one thing. Ceecee is very rude..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

Yes O.

The General for a reason. Na why Ebuka name am as his favourite gamer on the show. E no easy say Ebuka don hold down 7 seasons and Pere is such a standout act.

Keep riding on his dick dear..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

Yes O.

Fifid Imagination grin, Nurse Eliza a legend

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
better than your fave tho and natural too, no fakery. cheesy
Natural ke

Someone who introduced himself as bad boy deks with pierced ears after we saw deacon kuku in LU season

Your fave is suffering from low self esteem

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
first house mate to win first head of house for both his season and the all stars season is not a legend. Stop playing cheesy. What has Kpere done to be considered a legend. Bully people? Joker!

And you people should actually stop lying about this thing

ELOSWAG was the FIRST HOUSEMATE TO WIN HOH FOR LEVEL UP.

Stop trying to rewrite history. Adekunle was not the first Head of House in Level Up

Una don talk this thing more than two times now and I have corrected it twice. We have the internet, we can check it.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
Geezeem:

Did you his fans buy him a house? laar season, I watched him tell the story of how his friend kicked him out of his house

It was that day I knew this guy isn't who he is portraying to be

I still wonder what he committed that warranted that

Fans who couldn't afford to get him a car wants to get him a house

Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Keep riding on his dick dear..

You have been riding Adekunle's dick for weeks and you're yet to dismount. You no dey reach climax?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
scondy:

More like his game play is very disappointing this season...and that's just facts ...

The fact is that you are not loyal

And for you, it will always be tribe over anything else

Adekunle isn't playing a better game spooning Venwitch at every opportunity he gets

I've 4 boys I supported in 4 seasons. I will never diss any one of them in the manner you have come against Pere

I won't even choose any above others. The four are equal in my eyes

I don't like Soma's game but I still feel protective of him.

You are too obvious Tete

Way too obvious

Repent from your excessive tribal sentiments

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

So make I drop 1million on top say we dey bant abi

Just dey play,if 10k too small to lick ice cream...you no suppose bother comment cus some people for una fanbase need the 10k

Because you can afford 10k no mean others fit.....I can do whatever I like with MY money
Boy!!!!
Sharrap abeg
Seriously I no even expect some ranting from you
Who need ur 10k..keep ur phucking money..
u dey here dey brag on top 10k…did anyone ask u for money..
From the way u sound,u need it more than anyone here..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

I thought u want to be forever young since u are allergic to old age..
Victim card denied

Go through each post to understand before jumping into conversations

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
your brokeass Kpere that had to go to America to do small Uber so he can pay Venita. Baba for run Naija Uber but shame want kill am. grin
Make your fave try am go America if he sure for am
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Boy!!!!
Sharrap abeg
less than $15 imagine

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

And you people should actually stop lying about this thing

ELOSWAG was the FIRST HOUSEMATE TO WIN HOH FOR LEVEL UP.

Stop trying to rewrite history. Adekunle was not the first Head of House in Level Up

Una don talk this thing more than two times now and I have corrected it twice. We have the internet, we can check it.
Haaaa

Itshi come here

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

You have been riding Adekunle's dick for weeks and you're yet to dismount. You no dey reach climax?
The impotent dick can't do much

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

Everybody know say since wey dem mention Pere dick for here ur clitoris never stop to dey vibrate..
You a phucking dick hunter..
And does he need to put his diick in ur mouth before ur shut up..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

Make your fave try am go America if he sure for am

don't brag of deeds from scam tho. cheesy. What has he achieved with the American citizenship? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

Hope no be the money wey Pere pay venita naim she wan use feed Adekunle Sha

Cus that boy na liability with no source of income ooo
chai. This one is below the belt. Technical knockout

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Boy!!!!
Sharrap abeg
Sorry my dear

Until you know the real meaning of bragging,you can continue to shalaye

Person wan beat me in top my gas fee money wey I wan waste🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
less than $15 imagine

No mind d useless piece of utter rubbish…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
don't brag of deeds from scam tho. cheesy. What has he achieved with the American citizenship? cheesy
🤣🤣🤣

It's no longer an Uber business ,at least we are have two source of income in America so far.... keep it coming

Pray tell JUST one achievement of your fave

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

You are not a psychiatrist, you're just a random viewer, even people that are psychiatrists have said his case is medical, but Scondy on Nairaland insists his case is not medical because of agenda.

Cross will never see your ignorant words, but many people who share his challenge will be on Nairaland, reading how you see the challenge.

The beauty of this entire thing is that, you just saw someone saying kind things of Cross, and your wickedness reared its ugly head. You could have skipped the post, ignored it even, because kind words of Cross will have no negative effect on you or even your fave, but the Patience Ozokwor in you is too strong to resist.

You called him a mad man. Is madness not a medical problem? Is it not a mental illness that is diagnosed? Unprovoked, you called Cross a mad man. Scondy, unprovoked. May God heal you, because wetin dey worry you pass Cross matter.

This one is seriously hustling for peanuts wey she fit steal from Cross people. Person go give their opinion, you go come dey insult that person. After dem enter you now, you go come dey claim victim. Honestly I can pay anybody wey dey around you any amount to give you serious konk for that your bald forehead angry

Cross no go make top ten. Stop wasting your time and find something better to do with your life instead of BBN racket and land scamming racket for Nairaland angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

Sorry my dear

Until you know the real meaning of bragging,you can continue to shalaye

Person wan beat me in top my gas fee money wey I wan waste🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guy keep ur money..
Now I know that some of u are dying of frustration
Useless walking disasters..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

🤣🤣🤣

It's no longer an Uber business ,at least we are have two source of income in America so far.... keep it coming

Pray tell JUST one achievement of your fave
Uber is now an achievement cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
Are u people here to update nairalanders on the happenings in the house or to insult housemates and insult one another?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
thatigboman:
chai. This one is below the belt. Technical knockout
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Body dey pepper me as Arsenal win

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
Wotowotoman:

You are saying that Ceec is not rude but just plays a lot? Just because you no like Otamieme no mean say make you no talk true. All the housemates agree on one thing. Ceecee is very rude..

I don't know how to explain it. Cee c doesnt know where to draw the line in how she talks. She talks as if everyone is her family member. You know how u can tell ur paddy shut up or you dey craze?

That's how I see she says it. Unfortunately for her,they are not used to dt. Once she says stuff,they take it as rude but dts how she talks.

If it is when she is upset,we all have said ill things when upset. Even Ilebaye dt u guys are supporting has called smone's father in an argument. Has cc mentioned anyone's father?

Yet people are not even bringing up all the bad tns baye has said.
Cee c too na human being. Temper Justice with mercy abeg!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

The only people stanning Alex are those who liked her in her season cus she brings nothing entertaining to the house this year

Even dance wey we dey manage sef na by force to show us for the house

CeeC>>>>> Alex for me
I didn't even notice Alex in her season. My fave was Miracle.
Ceec > because? What does she do? At least Alex can dance and she feeds your eyes grin. That bod is to die for .

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.