Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501759 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

Yes O.

The General for a reason. Na why Ebuka name am as his favourite gamer on the show. E no easy say Ebuka don hold down 7 seasons and Pere is such a standout act.

They don't know know!

The first to single handedly execute kitchen coup d'etat cheesy

If e easy, make their fave run am nah

Then went from being the public enemy (inside and outside) to the finals

May we share the grace?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Do you want to join your friend in kuje?
Continue!
🤣🤣🤣

Shey the moniker wey you quote na man abi woman
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

Oya keep the tears coming

Nothing concern me again,I have tried to help you help yourself but you will need a long way to go in life to get there
there is no cLement without the L. Sorry! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

So, it is the size of Pere's dick that is causing you to hate on him?

Maybe if you dismounted from Adekunle's dick that has failed to give you orgasm and rode Pere's big dick for 5 minutes, you'll finally reach that climax grin

Kwa kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
badinfluence:

Personally, I think Pere is playing the exact same game :
A.Look for a lady and try to get in a ship with.
B.Look for a male housemate and antagonize.
C.Form I don't give a f** and I'm so badass.
And most importantly, fail in each and every step but still have fans that hail 'the general'. You just prefer Adekunle to him, because this is the same Pere we saw in SYE.

Maybe in sye....the "gameplay" didn't come accross as a game play....and honestly majority there weren't competitive and I understood his perspective....this time around ...tryna get people disqualified ...for no reason....naaaaaaa....I don't even mind him antagonising ....adekunle stood up well for himself and can always do so ....but intentional devious plan isn't my thing.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
Giel:
I love that Ike is suffering, he bullied hell out of Ilebaye and he's getting his karma 10 folds
Shey he wants chaos so bad? I'm glad he's getting it and he's suffering from it

Hoh reign: disaster
Bff's: disaster so much so that half of them left.
Wager: failure
Enjoying hoh reign and room: disaster too. Even as hoh he's still starving. grin

It's good for ike

Maybe next time he'll learn to just play the game instead of just looking for how to create fake and unneeded chaos all the time.

With his 1%

Mr Man ike stocks on the show has been on the rise because of this head of house win and drama

Ike was bottom 3 last time because he had little to no impact in the house, this week he's been giving back to back highlights arguably more than anyone in the house

Safe to say Ike won't be bottom 3 anymore

We love the chaos that he brings so relax

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

Natural ke

Someone who introduced himself as bad boy deks with pierced ears after we saw deacon kuku in LU season

Your fave is suffering from low self esteem

QED! grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

LOL

Dem no dey count who win Head of House as legend of the game.

You may not have noticed, but everytime there is a Reunion, Head of House has NEVER been a talking point for a reason.

If you like win 500 tasks the entire show, Ebuka no go ask one question about task for Reunion.

I like how I only mentioned Pere as a legend, and you instantly omitted your guy.

7-8 Legends

Pere
CeeC
Tacha
Erica
Ozo

No matter the season, these names must always come up. Legends.

This one list all his faves as BB legend, if delusion was a person.

Erica is a legend and Laycon is not?
Tacha is a legend and mercy is not?
Pere is a legend and Adekunle is not?

Keep being deluded. grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
Yuneehk:
Ahn ahn, are the Akpofure cousins having issues?

Since
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
thatigboman:
as fraudulent animal adekuku has taught u yahoo yahoo, change it for me.
🤣🤣🤣

That unfortunate fanbase just dey collect from all angles today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

And you people should actually stop lying about this thing

ELOSWAG was the FIRST HOUSEMATE TO WIN HOH FOR LEVEL UP.

Stop trying to rewrite history. Adekunle was not the first Head of House in Level Up

Una don talk this thing more than two times now and I have corrected it twice. We have the internet, we can check it.

That fanbase has Zero shame!
Isn't this glory theft?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
Eeghe:

I wish your teamie Scondy can tell you that this means nothing in this game. sha cheesy🤷🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
Quite unfortunate the stat is even a lie

Eloswag was the first HoH last season

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

Since
Concerning what, please?

I heard her and Adekunle speaking and the way she spoke about him, it felt like there was/is friction.

What happened to the whole carrying Venita out of a fight scene in week one? And she being so overprotective of him...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
Jack500:

My guy, did I stop you from doing your own list?

I did not even mention up to 8 people, I just mentioned 5 or 6 of them and left space, instead of you to choose who you want to put inside, you came to vomit all over my post because I did not mention the people you preferred.

Do your own list. It's like some of you are looking at me as an Oracle on this thread, it's why you desperately want my approval, because I no understand again

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
thatigboman:
keep crying. Ur adekuku na serious mumu. Very useless animal.

And ur mumu is top notch..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

You have been riding Adekunle's dick for weeks and you're yet to dismount. You no dey reach climax?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

So, it is the size of Pere's dick that is causing you to hate on him?

Maybe if you dismounted from Adekunle's dick that has failed to give you orgasm and rode Pere's big dick for 5 minutes, you'll finally reach that climax grin

Haaaaa

When did you get this vawulent🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Yuneehk:

Concerning what, please?

I heard her and Adekunle speaking and the way she spoke about him, it felt like there was/is friction.

What happened to the whole carrying Venita out of a fight scene in week one? And she being so overprotective of him...

I don't know whether na her ship cause am, abi she feels Neo is trying to sabotage her or something in the house.

They've been at loggerheads since last week and the reason is yet to be clarified
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
na you first brag by offering peanut money con feel like Jagaban cheesy

The money should be substantial to show that your statement that he can't win has a backing....put ur money where ur mouth is...e fit sure for u say adekunle can't win...promise 1m...at least u r sure he won't win...so u won't be parting with the money ....but the joker dey offer 10k..10k for what ?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

🤣🤣🤣

Shey the moniker wey you quote na man abi woman
Lol..na my friend ogrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

And ur mumu is top notch..
crying, wailing and grashing of teeth will never depart from you forever and ever.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
scondy:

Efe wey win hoh back to back 3 times ...u no mention....u no mention bisola....u no mention adekunle wey turn taskunle last season it was too much to behold ..u no mention ...u no even mention tboss

How ozo , and Erica take be legend ...hmnnnn..answer

Tsk tsk tete
Take a deep breath….now release it
There, now
cheesy
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
After una insult Adekunle finish, the perverted nurse will still be evicted before him .

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
Angel that is dissecting people, are you a Saint?

Gathering of the just and logical people who feel Ike cheated and wasn't a disciplined and fair HOH.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
Only an original Islander would think this way!
Adekunle’s losing it!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
drimzsmoke:

You have a calabash of money rituals in your living room

Yesh
That is why you do not go insulting people you cannot see
wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
Geezeem:

That fanbase has Zero shame!
Isn't this glory theft?
When their fave doesn't have a single achievement

They would have to steal others and claim it...afterall the so called fave faked an endorsement post show afterall

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
Jack500:

While I agree that laycon and mercy should be mentioned, you are really pushing it with adekunle

Adekunle was irrelevant in a season that is generally agreed to be the worst season ever

While he's having a good run this season, he's still nowhere near legendary status... Especially when compared to pere who had some of the most memorable scenes in bbn history

There's nothing legendary about ade

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

I don't know whether na her ship cause am, abi she feels Neo is trying to sabotage her or something in the house.

They've been at loggerheads since last week and the reason is yet to be clarified
Toh, they'll settle. Them no dey put mouth for family matter.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Only an original Islander would think this way!
Adekunle’s losing it!
focus on Illebaye sad why are you worried?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
Even Angel and Adekunle are talking about Ike saying he'll make Ilebaye get one more strike

You see why I'm happy Ike is suffering

The whole house saw him bullying ilebaye and he felt invincible because she has 2 strikes

Ike you must continue to suffer.
Evil person
Shameless bully

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
If Pére is considered a legend in Bbnaija then Miyonse is an icon 🤣🤣🤣😁😭

The only legends that are in that house are :
Mercy
CeeC

Legends outside the house :
Tobi
Miracle
Bisola
Nengi
Ozo
Phyna
Laycon
Erica
Tacha
TBoss

Others na ekuke 😁😁🤣🤣🤣

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.